Succubus Inquisition Ch. 00

When daylight came Yshomatsu arrived at an inn. He paid for a room in the back of the inn. The innkeeper had looked at his dirty robes but didn't say anything. He just needed to regroup, resupply and get some rest. Walking all night had tired him more then the whole fight had.

Upon entering the room, he gazed around, it was small. Perfect he thought, keep a low profile and slip away when the sunsets in the evening.

He sat down on the room's small bed and addressed his wound. Luckily, it wasn't deep. While resting he would focus his body to quicken the healing process. He relaxed back on the bed; his staff leaned against the wall nearby, easily grabbed if needed. Controlling his breathing he focused his mind on the injury. He could feel his body as it began to obey his will; the area around his wound throbbed and slowly closed, tingling a bit.

Bang... bang. He jolted up to his feet. Could it be the armored man? He wondered to himself. He reached for his staff, but the close quarters of the inn's room would make the staff useless he thought. Better to fight hand to hand this time. The wound stung, bringing back the memory of the sharp blade in a flash, he wasn't given enough time to heal it. The person knocked again.

Yshomatsu leaned up against the wall while he reached for the door's handle. He opened it slightly and peered out.

"Sorry to disturb you sir but the innkeeper said you might be hungry," said a pleasant looking maid in her early twenties. Yshomatsu lowered his guard and opened the door a little more.

She had long brunette hair pulled up into a ponytail, bangs hanging loose. A beautiful face with freckles. He smiled warmly while trying not to check her out. Though, he could tell she had a young, fit body.

"The thought hadn't crossed my mind, but I must respectfully decline miss, I need rest more than food right now," he replied. The girl looked disappointed while looking at his robes.

"Your clothes are covered in mud, would you like me to have them cleaned for you, mister?"

"I just wish to be left alone," he gave a slight bow as he closed the door. The girl suddenly pushed forward, stopping the door from latching. Shocked by her reaction he wasn't sure what do to.

"A knight was here looking for a man that fits your description!" She called out.

"What," surprised by what she said he let the door swing open, she fell inside. He took a step out, looking down the hall to see if anyone was watching. No one was, he returned to the room and closed the door. Ysho bent down on one knee and offered his hand, helping the maid to her feet.

"Thank you, sorry I didn't intent on falling into your room," she said with a giggle.

"No worries. Now, what did the man say?"

"He described a man just like you and said he... err you, beat up the knight and all his men with a stick," she looked around the room as she spoke before glancing at the staff propped against the wall. "Is that it?" she asked as she reached to pick it up.

"Don't touch that, please," he asked her, "did he say anything else?"

"Just that he was putting a reward out for your head, the innkeeper doesn't like trouble, so he won't turn you in until after you leave, but I had to see for myself." He opened his mouth to reply but was cut off, "Ouch, did the knight do that mister?"

She reached up to touch his forehead, which caused Yshomatsu to wince in pain, caught off guard.

"Hey," he swatted her hand away, "yes he did, now can you please leave. I appreciate you warning me, I need time to think."

"Well, at least give me your muddy clothing to clean. Everyone will recognize you since you'll stand out wearing those filthy clothes."

Realizing she was right he reluctantly gave in, "fine, you have a point." He untied the cloth around his waist and removed his outer robes. Leaving him in his inner robes, which consisted of a sleeved shirt and pants. He folded his robes and handed them to the charming girl. "Please let me rest now."

She took a moment to reply, distracted by his plain clothing, looking over his body. Slightly disappointed for the robes didn't reveal any of the strong body she had hoped to see. "Ah, um I mean yes. I'll have these back right away! My name's Bree by the way," she replied with a flustered tone. She spun on the heels of her feet and left the room with his muddy robes in hand.

Yshomatsu returned to the bed, determined to finish healing his wound. If the so-called knight was describing him to the small town; it would be easy to deny being that person if the wound from his description was missing.

His body ached from the long night and lack of rest. As the wound healed, Yshomatsu fell into a deep sleep. Memories of his dream reentered his unconscious mind.

His mind replayed images of the succubus' blood red skin and raven hair flowing past her shoulders. She was stunningly exotic despite her leathery wings, long spade tipped tail and small horns just above her temples. His sleeping body reacted to the unearthly images; his manhood stirred to life. Somewhere in the deep corners of his mind a voice called out for him to wake up, but it went ignored and quickly forgotten.

Unbeknownst to Yshomatsu the finely chiseled maid was on her way back to his room with his clean outer robes. In his replayed dream he had just walked slowly into the center of the cavern. Standing in front of the succubus, he stared into her memorizing orbs. His moans echoed loudly in the small inn's room, reaching the ears of the maid as she approached his door. Intrigued she leaned into the door, wondering what that sound was.

The young maid named Bree heard another moan; shaking with a cat's curiosity she slowly turned the knob. She held her breath as she silently pushed the door open a crack and peered in, almost releasing a joy filled cry from what she saw. The monk was asleep on the bed obviously having a wet dream oblivious of her presence. Her cheeks reddened as her mind filled with dirty thoughts. The tent in his pants awakened her courage; taking a step inside the room and shutting the door behind her, silently. She threw the man's robes on the floor before creeping over to the bed. Her heart pounded in her chest.

She raised a knee onto the bed before freezing in place, the man had stirred. In his exotic dream the succubus had just placed her arms around his neck, causing his body to shiver and a small gasp of breath escaped his mouth. She realized he was still in a deep slumber; the maid scratched her brunette covered head; pushing the hair out of her face, behind her ears. Renewed vigor flowed through her veins before she continued to slowly climb onto the bed at his feet.

Seconds later—yet, it felt like an eternity to her—she sat down on her legs, between his. Her heart raced, thumping loudly in her ears. For the moment she was content just to watch him squirm. Suddenly the tent in his pants twitched as he called out, "Yes!"

Biting her lip she was transfixed, unable to remove her eyes from his bulge. The young brunette moved a shaking hand towards the subject of her newfound fantasies.

Bree lightly touched the covered erection with her delicate hand before pulling back quickly. In his dream the succubus was behind him, removing his robes while her tail played between his legs. He couldn't tell the difference between his dream and reality as the maid tugged his pants down his legs. She yelped with a pleasure filled cry as his manhood sprang free. She quickly covered her mouth hoping he wouldn't wake, breathing heavily. The maid let out a breath of relief moments later when he didn't even move. He was too distracted by whatever dream he was experiencing.

Hypnotized by his hard, twitching member standing proud, she couldn't move. She didn't know if she should continue or if she already had gone too far. Bree was unaware that somewhere in his mind he was trying to resist the creature tormenting his thoughts. His body continued to squirm and moan, breaking her out of her paralyzed state. She took a deep breath—she had come this far—she couldn't back out now, she thought to herself.

She scooted closer to him, placing her knees down on his pants. In the back of her mind she thought it would prevent him from a quick getaway if he woke up. She leaned forward, reached out with both hands; lightly placing them around his throbbing manhood.

The succubus' hands felt so good Yshomatsu thought within his replayed dream.

Yshomatsu couldn't remove his gaze from the succubus' sexy triumphant smile. Her arms were still around his neck, yet he felt good... really good. His excitement grew, with two petite hands rising and falling upon his manhood. Wait... her hands? He tried to clear his thoughts, to figure out what was going on.

The succubus moved her hands to each side of his face, pulling him into a lustful kiss. At the same moment a warm, a wet mouth encased his manhood, he moaned into the succubus' lips. The same moan escaped his lips, caused by Bree boldly taking her fantasy to its next step. She quietly moaned into him as she bobbed her head, hands held tightly at his base.

For a moment Bree forgot the man below her was sleeping. She had gotten into the blowjob. She bobbed her head faster upon his tip, swirling her tongue along the most sensitive underside. The beautiful maid tugged on his manhood with both hands; bring them up with her head and tightly thrusting down as she took his manhood deep into her mouth.

Yshomatsu tried to break free of the succubus' grasp within his dream only to cry out in ecstasy. The succubus pouted as he began to wake up. Upping her seductive charms to no avail.

His eyes fluttered open to a foggy world. The room reminded him of the dream he had just left. His eyes slowly, adjusted, his body felt amazing. Something tickled his skin; reluctantly he raised his heavy, tired head.

His eyes opened wide, shocked by the sight of Bree's hair dancing lightly across his pelvis, "Wa... what... s-stop!" The monk attempted to get away but couldn't move his legs. She was sitting on his pants that were pulled down to his knees. He threw his head back upon the pillow, hips thrust up involuntary, "Oh...so-good."

"Mmm... good morning sunshine," she licked her upper lip seductively. She squeezed his manhood before she returned to her blowjob. She put more enthusiasm into her actions, as she moaned loudly into him. "You... like it... ah... admit it," she moaned between sucking.

"It's forbidden! I'm a monk... for the love of all that is holy!" He bit into his hand, attempting to block out the pleasure he felt. It didn't help; he let out a deep lust filled moan.

If he couldn't resist a little maid, how could he ever expect to resist the succubus he thought.

Bree came up for air, delighted by what he said. "That's so hot... is this your first blowjob?"

Her eyes were glazed over; she couldn't believe she was giving this handsome man his first blowjob, so mischievous. The maid had never been so horny in her life.

Yshomatsu didn't know how to respond, his body, however, did. The pleasure brought by her speedy hands caused him to moan and roll his eyes, his knuckles turned white, grasping the bed sheets tightly. Bree squealed with delight, as she lowered her head back to the task at hand with a wide smile upon her face.

He thought of ways to fight her off, shoving her off the bed or maybe pinching a nerve at the base of her neck. Ideas he would gladly use against the succubus, but he didn't want to hurt this girl. Maybe it would be best to reason with her he thought. "Please..."

She pouted as she kissed his tip, licking up the pre-cum that leaked out. "Are you sure? Mister you're so worked up." She looked up into his eyes, crooked smile filled with mischief, her hands never stopped. "You won't be able to think clearly for a week if I stop now."

Between moans his mind took in what she said—part of him screamed 'it's a trap!'—his body basked in the pleasure she caused. The chance of thinking clearly was long gone as the former part of his mind lost the battle. Replaced by thoughts of defeating the succubus by allowing the beautiful maid to relieve his many years of pent up tension.

It made perfect sense in his lust addled mind.

As he hesitated, Bree giggled, "You need it, don't you?" She asked in a throaty whisper. Twisting her hands on every up stroke, "Tell me... you need it!" she pleaded.

He moaned, "No..."

"You're past the point of return. I can tell, come on baby, say it... tell me you need it!"

He could feel the tingling as his scrotum tightened. Somehow part of his mind still clung to the idea of resisting. That was until she sped up her hands. Smiling knowingly, Bree never broke eye contact as she broke down his will. She dropped one hand down to his base holding him tight; ignoring the sore feeling rising from her arm as she sped her stroking hand faster.

"Cum for me baby," she moaned, a barely audible whisper.

He couldn't hold on; she licked her lips. The fiery heat of her arousal increased in anticipation of passing his breaking point. Her pussy was soaked, and she hadn't even been touched yet. She didn't know what had come over her, but she had no regrets.

"Yes... it's too good, I need it... make me cum!" he screamed.

"That's it baby, you won't regret it!" Quickly she pounced on his manhood, sucking on his tip as her hands became a blur. He threw his head back deeper into the pillow. His hips arched up as he exploded into her mouth. Pleasure he couldn't have dreamed of spread throughout his body. Bree squeezed in time with his orgasm. She swallowed every drop she could. What little she couldn't, seeped out the corners of her mouth.

She let go of him and leaned down, resting her head on his still clothed chest. She listened to his fast heartbeat as it slowly calmed down. He couldn't move, caught up in the afterglow of his first climax in... he couldn't remember how long. A sleeping beast within him had awoken. Too late he realized he had taken his first step into failure against the succubus.

"You may have just damned me, for my quest is to fight a being no sexually active mortal can resist, a succubus," he blabbed out, instantly he regretted saying it.

"But they're just a myth, to keep sexy men like you from us women," she replied, as she looked up into his eyes.

"For the world's sake, I hope you're right." He placed an arm around her as he fell back to sleep. Any doubt she had left her mind as he drifted off. She smiled and squeezed into him as her hair fell upon her face.

~*~

The sunset had begun as Yshomatsu's eyes stirred. The failing light creating shadows in the small room. The monk groaned as he stretched out his arm. His other arm was under the young lady. She clung to him in a deep sleep. He took a moment to admire how beautiful she was, so peaceful and angelic.

He rose to his feet, careful not to disturb Bree. He slowly pulled him arm out from under her, placing her head gently upon the pillow. Then he pulled the sheet up to tuck her in. He hoped she wouldn't get into trouble for skipping out on her duties.

He took a moment to grab something to eat from the leftovers of his earlier meal. Satisfied, he picked up his outer robes that had been thrown on the floor and put them on.

He tied his plain cloth belt around his waist. Walking over to the bed he placed his hand upon the sleeping beauty's cheek in a gesture to say goodbye. Finally, he grabbed his staff. The sun had almost finished setting as he sneaked out the room's tiny window to continue his journey.

The horizon appeared as if a brilliant painting of orange, yellow, and red. The few remaining clouds were fluffy and white. There was no sign of the storm that had passed through the night before.

The monk pulled his hood down over his face. He snuck out of the village unnoticed... or so he thought.

One man noticed his subtle movements between the shadows. Sir Drake had sent a scout to the highest tower. The man-made hand signals in the failing light. The knight had begun to fall asleep until one of his men bumped him on the shoulder. Drake gave a start, now fully awake.

He looked up at the tower to his man signaling. Finally, they had found the robed man! While he wanted revenge for the embarrassed defeat on the road; he sought answers most of all. Who was the man, and what did he want? Not to mention his unnatural eyes. They gave Drake the most pause. If the man practiced the dark arts he had to be dealt with.

The armor-clad man rounded up his men and marched east on foot after the monk. This time he had more men. His quarry wouldn't get away, not this time.

The soldiers marched in a tight formation in rows of four. They were pushed to a risky pace by their leader. He was determined to catch up to the stranger. With his men wearing full sets of armor marching at such a brisk pace could leave them too winded to fight.

They had gone due easy close to two hours before coming to a mountain pass leading into the mountain range. There was no other place the lone man could have gone; Sir Drake had sent scouts ahead to keep an eye on their target.

One scout returned and struggled to catch his breath. He reported that the robed man had set upon a path leading up one of the mountains.

The knight turned around to face his men, "Leave a squad behind, make sure he doesn't double back. Everyone else, with me."

"Yes sir!" saluted one of the soldiers. Eight men stepped to the side and started to make camp. The rest marched on, up the slippery slope of the mountain pass.

They marched for what seemed like an eternity, the mountain proved to be a worthy adversary. The path turned for the worse with every step they took. Strong gusts of wind got stronger the higher they hiked. The atmosphere temperature dropped more than twenty degrees. Storm clouds were forming overhead, <I>not a good sign. </I>

Before long they were hounded by snow, blown in their faces. The dirt path had become too dangerous to travel in their usual formation. They were forced to go single file. The rest of his men fell behind as Sir Drake pushed forward; arm raised in front of his face to block the snow's constant, brutal assault.

Startled by a sudden scream behind him, he turned to see... a flash flood spit built up snow, ice and mud down upon his men. The path was quickly washed away, along with some of his soldiers. The rest fell back, pulling those they could to safety. The knight was forced to stand there and watch some of his men fall to their deaths from the other side of the flash flood.

He had been lucky. Having pushed ahead from the pack. It could have been much worse as he pictured a massive avalanche sending them all to their deaths. He'd mourn the men he lost but he had to get the rest moving. The stranger would get away if they didn't keep moving.

The closest man called out to his commander, "The path is gone sir. We'll have to cut down some trees and make a bridge, but it'll take some time before we can follow you." There really wasn't another way. The flash flood had created a steep slope where the path had been.

He nodded in agreement as he sighed, shoulders dropped. He had hoped to bring triple the men with him to bring the robed stranger to his knees. Now he would be alone, on a mountain that threatened to kill him before he even reached the man. The odds weren't looking good.

Taking a deep breath, the knight gripped his blade's hilt tight. He looked ahead, shaking his head and pushed on. If he could distract the man, maybe his men would catch up in time to help. The snow continued to slam into his body, threatening to bring him to his knees. Determination set in as Drake ended up crawling onward into a small cave entrance.

He coughed, gasping with the change in air density from the raging storm to the open cavern. He hadn't realized how cold he had gotten; his steel and mail chain armor had frozen from the storm. He rubbed his hands over his biceps and chest to worm up, he would wait... until he warmed up before exploring the cave in search of his target.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds