Suck Your Dick for a Dollar?

"This isn't your girlfriend giving you a quick toss off to keep you out of her snatch. This is your new girlfriend, sucking your cock." Mabel says as she slides my dick into her throat, and unlike with Jenny, it just keeps going and going until her lips are nibbling on my balls. My cock is completely swallowed by her throat, as she slowly pulls me back out, until her tongue can dance on the tip of my dick. Her hands slowly join together stroking down the shaft, until they reach my balls, then back up, as her mouth slides down my shaft again. Slowly she pulls back up, tormenting the tip of my cock until I'm sure I'm going to cum, two full strokes up and down, up and down with her hands, then she pulls on my balls, pulling them away from my body as her throat slides all the way down my cock again until her lips tickle my balls. Slowly she slides back up, as her hands do the stroking while her tongue torments the tip, one, two, three strokes, then down her throat as she pulls my balls away. I am starting to figure this out, and trying to figure out how long I can make it last. I think I can make it to five. If I think about baseball.

Pulling her mouth all the way off, it is as if she can read my mind. "No thinking about other stuff. Think about my tits, my ass, licking my cunt, fucking my pussy. Then think about Helga joining us." she says as her mouth starts sliding down my length, and I truly fear what is coming, her hand strokes are very slow this time, One, as her tongue furiously licks while her mouth sucks harder than ever, Two, as her bobbing of her head back and forth gets faster and faster, Three, as I can feel it building in my balls and there is no way I can hold it back, Four, as her head is almost a blur as my hips are thrusting, my balls pumping, my cock spurting into her mouth and throat.

She doesn't stop. Her mouth slides down to tickle my balls as they frantically try to drain themselves of ball juice that isn't there anymore. She slides back up, stroking my cock just like before, but now the tip of my cock is so super sensitive it is almost painful. Yet she is twirling her tongue on the tip of my dick as my hips thrash and I realize this is what is meant by being multi-orgasmic, all the explosions of pleasure, as her throat laughs at me, a belly laugh of conquest and pleasure and fun.

When she finally finishes, I am about a mobile as a limp dish rag. She however is up and moving, reaching her purse on the dresser, removing her wallet. She returns to lay the dollar on my chest.

"Your limit is 10$ per day. Maybe when you get a job this fall we can afford more." Mabel says as she saunters off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds