• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sue Set Free: The Box

Sue Set Free: The Box

I'm in an open relationship with Dave, my husband, who likes to watch. He'd watched me with Drew, one of my dates, who'd thought he was blackmailing me, when Drew had told me to get my nipples and clit pierced. I'd told him "no," but Dave thought it sounded like a good idea, so I'd ended up getting my nipples pierced. I wasn't going to get my clit pierced though... that looks too painful.

Drew saw me come in from yoga one day not too long after, and came over to the car before I closed the garage door.

"Not right now," I said, "I'm hot and sweaty."

"That's not what I was after," he said.

"Sure," I said. Men are always after sex, even if they beat around the bush to get there. "What do you want then?"

"I was wondering if we could line up a gang bang. You made it seem like you'd maybe be into that?"

"Depends," I said, "who are we talking about?"

"Just my friends."

"How many?"

"Three?"

Not sure why he was asking me, I didn't know how many friends he had. I figured I could fuck three guys, but I don't want them coming and bothering me when I'm getting back from yoga too.

"What do they look like?"

He came up next to me, and showed me pictures on his phone. He gave me a little back story on each of them, but I really wasn't that interested. They looked like a bunch of dorks, and I figured they'd be harmless enough.

"What have you told them?" I asked him.

"Uh, just that I've hooked up with this nympho older chick, and if she's into it, maybe we can have a gang bang."

"So you haven't told them who I am, or where I live, or anything?"

"Nope."

"And you haven't said you're blackmailing me?"

"No, I don't want them thinking I'm a sicko."

"Here's the challenge," I said, "I don't want them seeing me. The last thing I need is another little prick like you trying to blackmail me."

"I thought you might say something like that. My parents got a new fridge delivered, and there's this enormous box," he said.

"And?"

"Well, I'm thinking we put you in the box, and my friends get to fuck you, but they can't see you."

"Fuck me? Like a glory hole? So..."

"No, just your top half is in the box. From the waist down, you're outside. They can fuck you, but they don't get to see you."

"Interesting idea," I said.

"Let me set the box up, you can come over, and if you don't like the look of it, you go home. If you do, you stay."

"OK, when?"

"Can you come over now? I'm sure I can get them over this afternoon if you want to do it. I'm supposed to be cutting the box up for the recycling before they get back."

"Let me get myself ready," I said. "Thirty minutes?"

"Great!" he exclaimed. "I'll go and start working on the box now."

I went and jumped in the shower. As I was shaving, I had the thought that if I shaved off my landing strip, they wouldn't even know what color my hair was, even though I'm pale skinned enough that they could probably guess. It's not like it wouldn't grow back, so off it went.

I realized that I was going to be pretty helpless in the box, and that I didn't want to run the risk of anybody deciding they wanted anal that I couldn't stop, so I went and got my butt plug and put it in my mouth to warm up. I know I can hold that thing in my bum pretty tight, and I'd tell Drew that was off limits.

When it was warm, I put some lube on it and inserted it. I checked in the mirror to make sure I had the heart shaped crystal at the end the right way up.

As I dried my hair, I thought about what to wear. I had considered stockings, but figured that was just asking for them to be ruined. I'd start off in a skirt and a plain thong, and they (well, Drew probably) would take off the thong. I knew just the skirt - Dave had bought it for me for our play sessions. I'd never thought to wear it outside, as it's a little red plaid number, and comes to just about the bottom of my bum. I put on a plain white thong and the skirt. And a plain white, short sleeved blouse. I thought I'd surprise Drew with my nipple piercings, so I went and got some of my round make-up removal pads, and some surgical tape from bandaging Dave after a football injury, and taped the pads over my nipples. I liked the look - you couldn't see the extra bumps of the bars, and I wouldn't have to worry about leaking blood or goo onto the blouse and ruining it.

I dug out some long white socks, and put them on with some red heels.

I checked myself out in the mirror, and I put my hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of the way.

I wasn't going to walk next door dressed like this, so I put a long coat over it all. I picked up Dan's GoPro, and clipped it to a suction mount, grabbed my phone, then headed next door.

The garage door was open, and I could see Drew tinkering around with the box. He was right, it was huge, and the cardboard looked good and thick, which was a comfort.

I unbuttoned my coat as I walked towards him, and he turned and saw me.

"Wow," he said, "you look hot."

"OK," I said, "show me how this is going to work."

He did - he seemed to have put a fair amount of thought into it. We walked to the side facing the back of the garage. He was just finishing up putting a pool noodle around the edges of the hole, so I wouldn't get paper cuts all over me. There was a table inside the box, with a cushion on it. I'd carefully push myself through the hole, cut to fit me tightly, and lean on the table supporting myself. This would leave me from the waist down outside the box. Drew had cut some small holes at the top for ventilation, and a little light filtered in. The table was actually sitting on the open end of the box, so it was effectively pretty well sealed. I wouldn't have to worry about his friends knocking the box over, for example, to find out who I was.

I said sure, I'd go ahead with the game, but just sex... I wasn't going to do anal or spanking or anything like that. I showed him the butt plug, then pulled my thong back over it.

"The plug stays in, but they can do what they want with my thong."

Excitedly, he went to call his friends, and while he wasn't around, I found somewhere unobtrusive to mount the GoPro.

Drew came back.

"They'll be here," he said. "All three of them. In about five minutes, they all live pretty close."

"OK," I said, "I guess I'll get ready. I'm trusting you to look after me here, and I'll stay in the box until they're gone. I don't want any nasty or tricky stuff, or they can see who I am though, OK?"

He nodded somberly.

I took my coat all the way off, and pushed it into the box. I pushed my top half in through the hole, and dug my phone out of my coat pocket.

I wasn't actually uncomfortable, leaning on the table. I kept my legs together for now, and used my phone to connect to the GoPro and start it recording.

I watched Drew walk around a little, getting a good view of me, until the doorbell rang.

"Close the door, dumbass!" I called out to Drew, and on my phone, I watched him go out of shot and then I heard the garage door close.

He disappeared.

A minute or so later, he came back, leading two guys.

"Here she is," he said, pointing at my bum sticking out of the box. I'd been expecting it to be muffled, but I could hear them pretty clearly, probably due to the holes in the top of the box.

"And she's OK with this?" said one of them.

"Yup," he said. "Oh, that'll be Jack, why don't you, um... get acquainted, and I'll go and let him in."

Drew scurried off again, and I watched them come over to the box. They walked around it, stopping at the back where my bottom half was poking out.

They were pointing at my bum, and whispering between themselves. One of them reached out and touched my leg, just above the back of my knee. I jumped a little, even though I could see he was going to do it.

The hand stayed on my leg, stroking slowly. It started to move slowly upwards.

The other one lifted my skirt the rest of the way up, flipping it over my back. It hadn't been covering much before, but now they could see the waistband of my thong.

He started stroking the other leg. Both of them were staying on the back of my thighs so far.

Drew and the third friend appeared.

"Here's Jack," he said.

Drew and Jack came around to the back of the box.

"I thought you'd be fucking her by now," he said, grinning at them.

The first guy reached up and grabbed my bum, squeezing it. The second guy took that as his cue, and did the same.

Drew came around and gently nudged my feet, until they were apart about two feet.

"Is that better?" he asked them.

They agreed that it was. They kept kneading my bum, and Drew came and pulled my thong to the side and spread my cheeks so they could see my pussy, and the butt plug.

"Wow," said Jack.

"I know," said Drew. "Why don't you take them off?"

Jack stepped forward, and pulled my thong down. It would only go to mid thigh with my feet apart, and he stopped there. He knelt down, and picked up my left foot, moving it in. He then slid my thong the rest of the way down to the floor, and picked up my foot again. He unhooked my thong from my high heel, and put my foot back where it had been. He just knelt there, staring at my pussy for a few seconds.

Jack leant in, putting his face up by my pussy, and licked around my clit, causing me to jump. I stifled a moan.

"She likes it," he said, and the others all nodded as if he was some kind of oracle.

He went back to licking, wiggling his tongue through my lips and up to the butt plug. He ran his tongue around the plug, then licked back down to my clit, and I lifted myself up slightly on the table so I could take the weight off my nipples - they were starting to ache. I left my phone on the table in front of me so I could look at it if I wanted, but right now my eyes were closed.

All of a sudden, he stopped. I wiggled my bum from side to side to get some more attention, but looking at my phone, they were getting undressed.

The first guy who'd touched me already had his pants down - I hadn't even noticed when they'd stopped stroking my bum - and he came over to be first to fuck me.

He hunched over slightly, and then I felt his cock go right up inside me, filling me up. He stayed still for a few seconds, then went at me like a jack rabbit. Somebody's been watching too much porn. He smacked my bum, and I heard Drew tell him not to do that again, and then, just as suddenly as he started, he was thrusting in and pumping his cum into me. I stifled a laugh as he pulled his cock out of me, with his chest all puffed out like he'd done something to be proud of.

Jack went next. He ran his cock through my lips, then slowly pushed it in to me, all the way until he was up against my butt plug.

He slowly pulled it out again, then put his hands on my hips and started stroking in and out, still slowly.

After a few minutes, I was really getting into it, and he reached underneath me and started stroking my clit until I started cumming.

He froze where he was, with his cock all the way inside me.

"She's cumming," he announced. "I can feel it, she's really cumming."

He started stroking in and out of me again, getting faster, and all of a sudden his cock was throbbing and his cum spurted into me.

"Are you ready?" he said to the second guy, who was standing next to him, staring at me.

The second guy nodded, and Jack pulled out and stepped away, allowing the second guy to slide his cock straight into me.

Now I was watching the feed from the GoPro, I saw Drew hand Jack a kitchen towel to clean up with, and then I went back to focusing on the guy fucking me. He wasn't as slow and assured as Jack, but he wasn't as awful as the first guy, and he pumped away for maybe ninety seconds before he tensed up and came inside me too.

When he pulled out, Drew gave him a towel to clean up, and they stood behind me, pointing at their cum leaking out of me. Drew seemed to be the only one with a phone, and I saw him line up and take some pictures of my pussy. I'm sure it was all red and puffy after the pounding I'd taken so far.

"It's a shame you can't play with her tits," said Drew. "She has great tits. And she sucks dick like a pro."

I felt a little proud of myself then. It's nice to be appreciated.

Jack bent down and lifted my foot, hooking it back into my thong, which he pulled up and settled in place. He rubbed my thong into my pussy to collect the cum there. He also folded my skirt back down, so it covered almost none of my bum. He wiped his hand off on his towel.

They were all dressed now, and Drew brought a garbage can over to collect the used towels.

Everybody was herded out, and I just lay there and waited. I was sure Drew was going to want to fuck me too.

In a minute he came back, by himself. He ran his hands over my bum, and tapped my butt plug a couple of time.

"You can come out now," he said, "they've gone."

I pulled myself out carefully. I dragged out my coat, and stood up, blinking in the bright light after being shut in the dark box for a while.

"Could I get something to clean up?" I asked him, and he went and got the roll of kitchen towels, tearing one off and handing it to me.

I pulled my thong down, and wiped as much of the mess as I could out of my pussy and thong.

"I didn't realized you'd shaved," he said, staring at my pussy.

"I didn't want them to have any idea who I was," I said. I was debating whether to take my thong off or pull it back up, full of cum. I decided to pull it back up, as it did give me a little cover.

"I have something to show you," I said, as my hands went to the top button on my blouse.

Slowly, seductively, I unbuttoned them, from the top down. Drew just stood there watching.

When I got to the bottom, I untucked the blouse from my tiny skirt, and held it open.

Drew just stared at the stuff on my tits.

"Do you want to unwrap them, gently?"

He came over, and picked the corner off one of the pieces of tape on my left tit, and slowly pulled it away. He did the same on the other piece that crossed the other way, underneath it, meaning the cloth fell away from the top, but was still held on at the bottom.

"Oh wow," he said, gently pulling it all the way off.

"Did it hurt?" he asked as he started to fiddle with the tape on my right tit.

"A bit," I said, "but it's just sort of a dull ache now."

When he'd uncovered both nipples, he just stared at them, one after the other, then back again.

"What did your husband say?"

"I made him think it was his idea," I lied.

"Does he like them?"

"I think so. He's missing playing with them while they heal though."

"How long will that take?"

"Like six months, so you're going to have to be gentle with me too."

"Did you get your clit done too?" has asked, hopefully, looking down towards my pussy.

"No, and I'm not going to. I've met you half way, you should be happy."

"Happy?" he said, "I'm overjoyed!"

Time was getting on.

"Right," I said, "do you want me to suck your dick like a pro?"

He smiled at me, and started undoing his jeans. I retrieved my coat, and took my phone out of the pocket.

"Take some pictures for my collection, will you?" I said, handing him the phone.

I folded the coat over and dropped it in front of him, then kneeled on it and took hold of his hard cock. I slid my hand up and down the shaft while I licked my tongue along his frenulum and up and over the head, tasting pre-cum. I knew I wouldn't have long, so I sucked it into my mouth, and did my best to get him off, staring up at the phone in his hand. I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum after about two minutes of sucking.

I swallowed, then got up. I did the best I could to put the cloths back over my nipples, then went and got my blouse, and put that back on too. Drew had already dressed, and he gave me back my phone. I picked up my coat, and put the phone in the pocket.

"I hope the pictures are OK," he said.

"I'm sure they'll be fine," I replied, "and if they're not, I'm sure we'll do this again. Can you go and check there's nobody about before I leave?"

He nodded and went back into the house, giving me the opportunity to retrieve the GoPro. I stopped it recording... I'd only been recording for about forty minutes!

He came back into the garage and opened the door.

"You're all clear," he said, and I gave him a little wave and headed home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sue Set Free: The Box

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds