• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sue's Fantasy Roleplay

Sue's Fantasy Roleplay

I turned the key in the lock on the front door. My cock was already throbbing in anticipation at what might await me inside. It was the last Friday night of the month and the kids were staying over at their grandparents. I had just stopped for a couple of drinks with some work colleagues on the way home.

I could hear soft music playing in the lounge and through the partly closed door I could see the glow coming from the fire burning in the hearth. I took off my jacket and tie and pushed the door open.

Sue was lounging on the sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace and as she heard me come in she sat up. She looked stunning , her body silhouetted by the glow from the fire, her face slightly in shadow.

She was wearing one of my favourite outfits, a French Maid's costume made of a thin, black, silky material that clung to her gorgeous body. It was held together at the front by a tied black cord. Her nipples were already hard and straining against the thin material. She had on a pair of frilly French Knickers and white hold up stockings. Bright red lipstick and dark eye makeup completed the picture. The whole ensemble cried out, "Fuck Me."

We had been married now for ten years and as our sex life had started to become a little routine, we had decided to spice things up a little by carrying out various fantasy role plays. Sue amongst other roles had greeted me as a nurse, sexy secretary, glamour model, French maid and sexy waitress.

She stood up and slowly pirouetted in the firelight, her tongue poking out and a cheeky smile crossing her face. She slowly licked her finger, dipped it into the glass of champagne in her hand and put in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip as she fed it in.

"Maybe I can help with your problem Monsieur" Sue purred, eyeing up the large bulge evident at the front of my trousers. "Come over here and we will see what we can do after your hard day at the office." I walked over to her and she slowly unfastened the buttons on my shirt easing it off onto the floor. She then unzipped my trousers and slid down my underpants, my cock springing to attention as she fondled my balls gently in her hand.

" I am very thirsty "she cooed and knelt down in front of me, my pulsating cock directly in her eye line. She slowly drizzled some champagne from her glass over the tip of my cock and fed the end into her mouth, her red, wet lips sucking at the drops of champagne. She pushed my cock out with her tongue and poured more champagne over the end, again feeding it back into her mouth.

This time however she sucked greedily away. I couldn't take very much more. The feeling was overwhelming and I knew I was about to succumb to a giant orgasm. I went to take my dick out of her mouth as she normally didn't like swallowing my cum. This time however she looked lasciviously up at me, her eyes wide with lust, and clamped her lips together even more firmly around my rigid cock.

I couldn't take any more and exploded down her throat. She was gagging on the amount, drops oozing from the corners of her mouth and trickling down into her cleavage. I eased my shrinking cock away from her mouth and she grinned at me before letting some cum she had not swallowed dribble slowly from her mouth into the glass of champagne. She then smiled and put the glass to her lips, tipping her head back and swallowing the cocktail of champagne and spunk.

She led me over to the sheepskin rug and laid me down in front of the fire. She then straddled me, her stocking clad thighs hugging mine as she stared lustfully into my eyes.

" Perhaps Monsieur would like to see a bit more of my tits. I know you like unfastening the front of my uniform" she said as she leant slightly backwards allowing me free access to her covered breasts, the nipples rock hard and poking out against her outfit.

I unfastened the bow in the cord at the front and teased the uniform open, her gorgeous tits coming into view and spilling out as the front of her dress came apart, the top sliding off her shoulders and settling around her waist. I reached up and squeezed both nipples hard causing her to gasp out loud.

"Oooh, you pig" she cried. "You know how sensitive my nipples are when you play with them. Take your hands away and lie back. Let me do the work for you."

Sue was definitely in control tonight and I did as she asked. She smiled slightly and cupped her breasts, bending forward and licking at the tip of her left nipple. She looked into my eyes as she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and fingers, the hardened tips standing out like organ stops.

She mewed and moaned, lifting her hips to allow me to run my hands along past her stocking tops and over her thighs as she continued to tease her nipples, running her hands up and down her sides as she threw her head back, lost in sexual lust.

I moved my hands to the front of her pussy and found to my delight the frilly French knickers were crotch less, allowing me to slide one, two and then three fingers past her swollen pussy lips and into her warm, saturated cunt. Each time I withdrew my fingers slightly a tiny squelching sound could be heard, her cunt muscles clamping and relaxing over my incessant, prodding fingers.

I could not control my now rampant cock and I groaned as I came once again with her sexual onslaught. She leaned forward causing my cum to splash onto her breasts and drip down from the tips of her erect nipples. As she leant further towards me she licked my still twitching cock clean, swirling the tip of her tongue around the end.

She then stood up and with a wicked look, agonisingly peeled off her knickers. "I want you to fuck me hard" she murmured and got back on top of me, my cock rock hard again in an instant. She encircled my cock with her small fingers and slowly fed it into her hot wet pussy, her breasts jiggling gently as she started to ride me. She rocked back and forth, each motion causing my cock to slide in and out, her juices dribbling out from her pussy lips. She gasped with each deep thrust of my cock, a low moan escaping from her wet lips.

She then rolled off me and lay on her back, her thighs spread wide as her arms pulled me onto her, burying my cock up to the hilt in her sopping cunt. As I began to pound into her hard and slow she bit her lower lip and pinched her nipples furiously, a flush spreading across her face and chest. She clamped her legs tight around my waist and ground her hips hard against mine, screaming out and arching her back high as I thrust into her as deep and fast as I could.

"Fuck me harder" she shouted, her breathing coming in short gasps as she could feel her climax approaching. "Harder and deeper" she screamed "Oh my god, Oh my god. Push that big cock into me as deep as you can. Make me cum. Make me cum."

With a loud cry her body tensed and went rigid as a huge orgasm rippled through her body. She started to shake uncontrollably as small seismic aftershocks swept through her as I finally came again, shooting my cum deep into her tight throbbing pussy.

As our orgasms faded I rolled from her, my shrinking cock drawing love juices out along the top of her thigh. She gently kissed the end of my cock and then her tongue slowly made a wet trail over my stomach, across my chest and up to my mouth.

As she planted another long kiss on my lips she ran her fingers across my chest, her red painted nails scraping over my still erect nipples. She leaned over me and softly blew into my ear. "And what would be your favourite fantasy to act out next time" she purred. " I bet you can't wait to find out."

Three months later

I turned the key in the lock on the front door. My cock was already throbbing in anticipation at what might await me inside. It was the last Friday of the month and the kids were staying over at their grandparents. I was not alone----------.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sue's Fantasy Roleplay

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds