Sugar Heart Ch. 05

"Ohh!" I groaned.

Buddy began to instinctively roll his hips in time with mine. The sensation was mind-blowing. We moved like a single organism, panting, sweating, moaning, sighing. It was hypnotic, practically intoxicating. It was quite some time before Buddy pushed me to change things up. He released the grip of his legs around my waist and pulled his hands free of mine. I sat back on my heels and took several deep breaths, gazing down at his flushed, perspiring body, dotted here and there with little crops of freckles.

"Grab my legs, hold them!" he urged, sticking his legs up in the air. "Take me, do me real hard now. Hard! I need it!"

"You horny little beast," I snarled. My heart thundered at his demands. I gripped his slender thighs in my strong hands and gave him a saucy grin before pulling almost all the way out, and slamming back in, balls deep. Buddy grunted loudly. He stretched his arms up and braced his hands against the headboard. He nodded rapidly, encouraging me to continue. I thrust again, and again, steadily faster and faster. The slap of my balls against his ass was incredible, both the sensation and the noise. When I really started to pick up the pace, the mattress squeaked frantically, making me smile.

"Yes, Richard, oh, yes!" Buddy cried out. "Oh, harder!"

"You want me to fuck you, bad boy?" I growled. "That what you want? A good, hard fuck?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Tell me! Tell me what you want!"

"Want... Richard... your cock..."

"Say it!"

"F..."

"SAY IT!"

Buddy furrowed his brow and drew a mighty breath. "FUCK me!"

There it was, at last. Buddy's first f-bomb. I moaned with delight and squeezed his thighs, pulling his body right up off the mattress and pounding into him hard and fast. His ass was exquisite, gripping my cock every time I entered him, coaxing, squeezing, wanting my cum. His little body was so small beneath mine, so light, just a cute little boyish creature, but he was so entirely in control. I was nearly sent over the edge in seconds, but by a tremendous force of will I managed to hold off, determined to give Buddy the good, hard fuck he was begging for, the fuck we'd both needed so badly.

"FUCK me, Richard!" he demanded, looking very pleased with himself. "Fuck me harder! Harder!"

Sweat rolled down my face. This was the most challenging workout I'd had in years, and by far the most rewarding. I hammered into him so feverishly, I was surprised I wasn't hurting him. He took my huge cock like a champ, and continued to shout encouragements at me. I fucked him so frantically, the bed frame itself was beginning to shudder and slam against the wall. Every thrust was a glorious grunting, bellowing, creaking, thumping cacophony.

"Fuck, yeah!" I cried out, feeling like a god.

"YEAH!" he echoed back, working his ass like a pro.

"Fuck! Buddy! I'm gonna cum!"

"YES! Cum in me! Fill me up!"

I slammed into him rapidly as the ecstasy rose up in me, overflowing in a climax so heavenly, my eyes rolled back, and I roared at the ceiling, gripping Buddy's thighs desperately to hold him in place as I flooded his newly deflowered ass with my seed in several powerful gouts. My voice died away into a pathetic whimper as the strength began to seep out of me. I released his legs, and they dropped to either side. I couldn't even see straight as I sank down overtop of his scorching body, but immediately as our fronts connected I knew he had cum, and copiously. I had landed in a very large, very warm puddle of something that definitely wasn't sweat.

"R-Richard!" he wailed, wrapping all four of his limbs around me. He was crying; I had fucked him to tears. "Richarrrd... ohh... thank you!"

"Fffuuuuck," I moaned into his shoulder. "That... was... incredible!"

We both babbled away for a few more minutes as we cuddled through the sweet afterglow of our first fuck, reiterating how much we loved each other, and how amazing the sex had been. Finally, we wiped off with some dirty clothes and peeled ourselves away from the damp bed, agreeing we needed a shower posthaste. Buddy grabbed two clean towels, and we wrapped them around our waists. I paused at the door before leaving his bedroom.

"Um... you said Bernie was in the garage... right?" I whispered, only now coming to the full realization of just how much of a racket we'd made. "Not... in the house?"

Buddy's eyes widened. "Yeah. I mean... I thought..." The flush that had left his cheeks now started to return. "Oh... oh dear. I'm not... a hundred percent sure."

He squeezed my hand as we ventured out into the hallway. As we passed by the kitchen door on our way to the bathroom, we peeked in hesitantly and, to our mutual dismay, saw Bernie, sitting there at the table with a large cup of coffee and trying very hard to concentrate on the newspaper in front of him.

"Uhhh...!" I gaped, wondering if I should apologize.

Bernie glanced over at us. His eyebrows went up. Abruptly, he let go of his coffee cup to give us a hearty round of applause.

"Oh," Buddy squeaked out, covering his eyes with his hands. "Shhh...it."

Bernie burst into loud, barking laughter at Buddy's stammered curse. I couldn't help but join him. It was still such a novelty to hear Buddy utter any swear word. After a few moments, during which I was a little worried Buddy might burst into tears of embarrassment, he finally pressed his face against my chest and started giggling along with us. I pulled him along to the bathroom, and the sound of Bernie's enthusiastic applause and congratulatory hooting followed us down the hallway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds