• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sultry Music
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sultry Music

"So singe me." She challenged, grabbing my lower hand and making me thrust a finger into her cunt. Oh, she was so wet and so tight. I leaned forward to properly finger her, teasing her lips, taunting her cunt, torturing her clit. She groaned again, louder, starting to writhe within my arms.

Before she could orgasm, though, she tore my hand away from her and turned in my arms, lifting her face to mine again. I complied to her unspoken request and bent down to kiss her again, this time rough with passion and fire. Nibbling, biting, grasping one another, our bodies each slammed against the other, nearly knocking us over. Thanking fate that I'd been working out, I grabbed her bare ass, noting as an aside that she was wearing thigh-high stockings and that she'd kicked off her shoes already, and pulled her up to me, lifting her off the ground.

Her legs went around my waist as I walked her across the room to the barstool at the kitchen counter. I set her down on it, pulling back to undo my pants. She helped me unfasten my belt, the top button, and the zipper, and then reached inside my underwear for my raging hard-on. She tugged me free as I pulled my pants and underwear down, only stepping away to get out of them and my shoes. She then attacked my shirt, taking it over my head with a smooth sweep of her hands.

Grabbing my cock again, she pulled me to her, lifting her legs up, bent at the knees, to circle my waist again. Her hand guided me into her slit, her pelvis tilting to take me and I stood, entrapped by my fantasies and her legs. I thrust forward, knowing already that she was wet and prepared for me. I was not as prepared for her; the heat, the moisture, the tightness. She felt so good around me, encasing my cock like it was almost her first time. Her muscles clenched around me and she cried out, throwing her head back. I could feel the moisture of her passion spilling out, all over my chair, my thighs, and reached down to bring her closer, still.

I cupped her butt and pulled her up onto me, thrusting myself deeper into her wet, warm passage. Deeper, deeper, deeper with each thrust. She moaned, cried out, growled, purred, alternating between arching her back and pulling me closer by my shoulders. My brain tried to pull back, to take things slowly this first time, to cherish her as she deserved. My body, however, had drastically different plans. My body wanted hers completely and immediately. There would be time later for making love, I promised myself, after this lust fest had run cool.

Her muscles clenched again and again, accompanied by her groans, then squeaks, then shouts. She leaned back again, spreading her arms and looking exhultant.

"Gawd, this feels so good!" she shouted, drawing out the last two words. "More, John! Fuck me harder!"

I complied, pulling her ass to me, thrusting harder, stronger, deeper. I could feel my orgasm building, my balls tightening, straining to fill this woman with my seed.

"Fuck me, dammit! Harder!"

"Yes," I growled back through gritted teeth. "Yes. Cat. Yes. Yes." I thrust again with each word, punctuating and forcing myself to comply with my body's needs. I thrust deep, holding her tightly against me, as deep as I could go, shooting my hot cum into her depths. She groaned, too, a deep, primal groan as she orgasmed again around me. I thrust hard again, still shooting, and again, and again, pulling her tighter, driving deeper, answering that ancient call to claim this woman and mark my ground.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, allowing my final thrust to be even deeper and we both groaned again.

After a moment I gathered her into my arms, my cock still pulsing slightly inside her. She was still orgasming, judging from the milking I was feeling. Her arms went around me, as mine did around her, and I stood there, enjoying the afterglow, nuzzling her neck, knowing that this was not the end, but the beginning of (at the very least) an incredible night.

***********************

I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Hearing what you think of my stories makes the hard (although pleasurable) work of writing them even more enjoyable. Thank you for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sultry Music
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 281 milliseconds