• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer Kayaking with Mom

Summer Kayaking with Mom

1234

Warning: This is a long story with plenty of fun build up. It's also my first on Literotica. There are quite a few traces of non-fiction in here, too. So let your imagination run wild. Enjoy! Note-All characters within this story are of legal age.

If you want to "just get on with it" skip to page 3.

*****

Tyler's trip down Interstate 91 was not as exciting as it should have been. Every year since he was just seven he and his family would take their annual camping trip on the Connecticut River not far from the Long Island Sound. This year was to be particularly special as he just finished his senior year at the University of Vermont. At 22 he was ready to conquer the world. Senioritis, as some call it, had hit him much worse than his peers. He was emotionally done with his senior year after just two months into it. Also, having to say goodbye to his girlfriend-of-three-years was just the kick in the head. She was moving back to California to be with her family. They both decided parting completely was for the best.

Tyler's father, David, recently accepted a senior position at the Import-Export Company he works for. He frequently travels internationally to satisfy upper management. Though this year's camping trip was organized well in advance, he got a last minute call to attend an emergency meeting in Sweden that he couldn't decline. Tyler understood, however. His father's salary quadrupled and his stock incentives were significantly higher with his new position than his last. It was Tyler's father that called and broke the news that he wasn't able to go. He also told Tyler that his sister Jenn is stuck in Costa Rica after finishing her exchange program. Her flight home was canceled due to bad weather. Jenn felt that the flight cancellation was a sign. She had decided to just stay for a few more weeks to help with the sea turtle program she'd been involved with.

Great.

Tyler was just over the Massachusetts border when his cell phone rang, interrupting the heavy music he had thumping on his stereo to help his irritable mood. The ring wasn't his standard ring though. He knew that REM tune well. "Shiny Happy People" doesn't ring for just anybody. It was Heather, his mother. Tyler smiled. If there was anyone in the world that could make him happy it was his mother. She was the personification of positive energy in the purest. With the grouchy music automatically muted, he hit the phone-answer button on the steering wheel and accepted the call.

"Hi Mom," Tyler said somberly.

Tyler's mother's sweet voice came over the speaker system. "Hi darling! I bet the Vermont Mountains look beautiful this time of year! I always liked that drive. All OK?"

Tyler's mood was instantly lifted. His mother was his anchor in the worst of seas. They were, after all, best of friends. He didn't like that his friends at school thought he was strange to have such a close relationship with her. They shared everything without any care of being humiliated in any sense, regardless of the situation. And there have been some spectacular circumstances for sure. It didn't help his college life that his mother was bestowed with the genes of endless youth and all of the feminine features you may expect to accompany it.

_________________________________________________________

It was just a few months ago that Heather went to surprise her son at school before Christmas. Heather opened the door to his off campus apartment, knowing Tyler was home as his Subaru was in the driveway. "Tyler?" Heather called out. No response. Tyler's apartment on the first floor of a two family home was quite large for a college student. His father wanted him to have a safe and comfortable living environment. It was large enough where you may not hear someone calling out from the front door should you be on the other side of the dwelling. Heather entered and crossed the threshold into the living room on the opposite side of the house. She saw Tyler's 21 year old girlfriend Jacqueline first. She was straddling Tyler's face with her head facing away towards the fireplace. Both of them were enjoying the comfort of the rather large saddle brown leather sectional. She smirked a little knowing how good it must feel. Respectfully, she slowly backed out of the room. While just about out of sight, Jacqueline shifted just enough to allow Heather's eyes to glaze over her sons throbbing member; the one in which Jacqueline bent down to take into her mouth at that very moment. She gasped, though she didn't mean to. It was the first time she'd seen her son since he was just a little kid. Jacqueline heard the noise and turned to Heather. She threw herself off Tyler and grabbed the nearest blanket to cover herself.

Angrily, Jacqueline said, "Who the fuck are you?! What are you doing here?! Tyler! You son of a bitch!"

Tyler grabbed a pillow to cover himself to preserve whatever modesty he could muster. "Jackie, please don't put my mother down like that," he said solemnly.

"Answer me damn it!" Jackie demanded back.

Tyler glanced at Jackie, then at his mother with utter embarrassment. "I just did. Hi mom," he said.

Jackie erupted, "That's your mother? Fuck me!"

Jacqueline left the room swiftly and slammed the large solid wood door to the nearest bedroom. He knew Jackie was not nearly as embarrassed as much as she was jealous of his mother's stunning appearance.

At forty-two, her combined Austrian heritage and athleticism made her a fierce woman. She spent her childhood in Vienna and was surrounded by a family of downhill ski racers. Both of her parents were Austrian Olympians. A torn ACL at 20 stopped Heather's ability pursue the same dream in its tracks. However she was still so heavily involved with the sport that the muscles in her lower body pushed out every fiber of her skin tight jeans so they fit like a latex glove.

She flipped her long deep brown hair over her shoulder and the little freckles over her cheeks accented her expression when she said, "Well, good morning sunshine. Now, come on buckaroo. Get dressed. I'm taking you two out for a day on the slopes."

She began to head back towards the kitchen but glanced back and said with a slightly flirtatious tone, "And next time, lock your door big boy." She turned away with that same finesse Tyler had known his entire life. And even though the morning had been awkward, the three of them enjoyed a marvelous day together.

________________________________________________________

"The drive is OK mom. I'm just...bummed," Tyler said.

"Blasting Metallica again are you? When you were 16 and you were going through that thing with your buddy Jacob you gave your father and I a headache for a week! Bummed about the trip huh?" Heather's voice carried some kind of amusement that Tyler recognized as one that holds secrets.

"Come on mom! Jake locked my clothes in my gym locker when I was in the shower. I stood there naked for twenty minutes trying my combination over and over while the guys laughed at me from around the corner until I realized it wasn't my lock! I'll admit it was clever for an April fool's prank but it was still a Metallica-worthy moment," Jake said with a bit of laughter towards the end.

"Turn that stuff off. The trip is on babe!" Heather wanted to tell Tyler when he got home but couldn't stand the excitement.

"But dad's in Sweden! Jenn's staying in Costa Rica," Tyler said.

Heather's little secret was out. "The Expedition's packed. Kayaks are loaded. Coolers are filled. Your fly fishing gear is also packed. It's you and me kiddo! I'm not letting a year go by without enjoying my summer vacation even if your bum father and bum sister are out hobnobbing on their own in some fancy foreign country!

"Mom! Really?! You mean it?! Yeah! But I'm going to kick your butt when I get home for holding out on me. I might even change your ring tone to something you might not quite approve of!" Tyler's mood changed for the better when his mom called but now he was downright giddy.

Tyler was about to ramble on about something else when she interrupted, "Slow down mister. You still have more than a hundred miles to go. We'll leave around 2:00 this afternoon. That will give us a few hours of sunlight to kayak to the camp and set up. You'll be back in time to look things over and make sure I've got everything loaded. I'll have a late lunch ready for you when you get home. Drive safely!"

With that Heather hung up the phone and Tyler, under strict orders, drove towards home safely; If not perhaps a hair above the speed limit.

After pulling into the stone driveway he saw his mom immediately. Or her butt anyway. She was shifting some gear around in the back of the Ford. She wore her signature khaki capris and a black camisole. Her hair was tied neatly in a ponytail. Heather heard the Subaru enter the driveway and she shimmied out of the SUV like she was dancing an unusual rendition of the samba on all fours. The little wiggle of her butt made Tyler laugh. Plus he couldn't help but admire the view. She stepped out of the SUV and turned, facing Tyler. She stood with her arms crossed and her hips forced outward expressing a little attitude. Tyler got out of his car and got the little shaking finger.

"Alright mister I've done that drive a million times and I can say for certain that you made it home 25 minutes faster than you should have!" Heather was stern, but she loved her son so much she couldn't bear the thought of upsetting him. Her smile had given her away. Her attempt at discipline failed. As always.

"Mom!" Tyler swooped her up into his arms and planted a small kiss on her cheek. She reciprocated gleefully.

"This beast has never failed us. You've really got this thing packed and organized. Though I'm not terribly surprised," Tyler said while staring into the back window of the large Ford SUV.

"You think your father could do this?! He'd get distracted and wander into the garage to tune his mower! Someone's got to keep this house in order." Heather's enthusiasm just made Tyler remember how glad he was to leave his Senior year behind.

"Come on in the house. Lunch is on the table. We'll worry about the things in your car later," Heather said.

Tyler hadn't been home in a while. Since he wasn't used to it, the smell of home was revitalizing. He could smell the red oak floorboards. He recognized the aroma of the same Lavender Yankee Candle Heather had burned for years. It glowed in the corner of the kitchen. The scent of freshly cut lawn was carried in with a breeze through the open double casement windows over the sink. Home. God he missed it.

Heather's cooking was top notch, but her sandwiches on toasted homemade rye bread, smothered with an herb butter, fresh melted cheddar cheese, roast beef and an inch of veggies from the garden were to die for. Tyler ate like a monster.

"Food that bad in college?" Heather asked.

"No, but it's nothing like this! You know I'm never moving out again. Four years away from this is torture." Tyler said in between chews.

Heather slid onto the hardwood bench and bumped into his side. "Hold up there monster boy...you have to keep a little room for dessert. She slid over a plate with a little devil's chocolate cake and Tyler's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

Tyler went to grab the plate when Heather yanked it away. "Oh no no no...you need to promise something before you can have this young man. Promise me this vacation is going to be the best ever. I need it so badly. With your father traveling all over the galaxy and your sister gone I really need some freedom." Heather said, slightly exasperated.

"Mom you give me that cake and you and have anything you want..." Tyler reached for the plate and he and his mom playfully wrestled for it. She dabbed a finger into the frosting and said, "Try this. New recipe."

She held her frosted finger out in front of Tyler's face. He sucked off the frosting with a "pop" and moaned with grateful satisfaction. The satisfaction was not entirely the effect of the frosting. These types of behaviors between a mother and son are strictly innocent in a mother's eyes. Only it wasn't always so innocent in Tyler's mind. It was only a little ways into his teenage years that he began to notice his mother and all of her incredible feminine features. He learned from the Internet early on that a son having a sexual affinity for his mother wasn't entirely unnatural. Knowing his feelings were natural made his ability to hide them much easier.

Tyler was entirely engrossed in his lunch so Heather dismissed herself to grab a few more things for their trip out of the hallway closet including sunscreen, a spare set of vibrantly colored beach towels and a set of yellow waterproof walkie-talkies. She also slipped out of her clothes and into her bathing suit. She then slipped on a pair of short tan cargo shorts and another black camisole over her bikini top.

She returned to the kitchen and Tyler was washing up the dishes. "Good boy," she thought.

Tyler turned to his mom and said, "Let's get out of here!"

After a short drive Heather pulled the Expedition into the parking lot at the river's edge and pressed the e-brake. Both Heather and Tyler stared out at the water. They were both lost in its beauty. They looked at each other and smiled wide with a childlike exuberance.

"Ready?" Heather asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh yeah!" Tyler had already turned to open the door.

Heather began untying the kayaks up front while Tyler worked the rear. He helped his mother remove the kayaks from the top of the tall SUV. He admired her strength. She could handle the task with ease. He also admired her packing skills. Everything was placed into the SUV in an organized fashion. His own items were to the right; his mother's to the left and all was very easy to remove. Tyler grabbed the last bag from the trunk, closed the hatch, and began walking towards his mother's kayak when he saw his mother peel off her camisole. She had to put extra effort to get it over her breasts and shimmied to make the task easier. It was so tight that she almost took her string bikini top with it. Almost.

"Oops! Oh hey bud. I'm just about ready to go. This Austrian needs some sun!" Heather was beaming with excitement.

"With that tiny thing you'll definitely achieve that goal, mother dearest." Tyler said derisively.

"Brat." Heather said.

They both climbed into the kayaks and headed on their way. Tyler had difficulty keeping his kayak moving in a straight line. His eyes were not affixed on the water ahead and he paddled slightly erratically. He was concentrating on his mother's breasts, barely held together by what would technically be a bathing suit top. He stayed just behind and to the side of her for the best view.

Their kayaks are very long, providing a large amount of storage both inside and outside of the vessels. With some practicality, and keeping in mind that all weight should be as close to the bottom of the kayak as possible, with more weight in the back than the front, they handled quite well.

"Are you having issues back there little troubled one?" Heather asked while keeping her head straight. She knew Tyler was watching her intently. And she liked it. It made her feel fresh and alive. Even if it was her son.

"I think I have more weight than I should up front. This thing isn't tracking straight." He lied.

"I supposed I should pack your kayak too, huh mister?" Heather splashed Tyler with her paddle.

Tyler splashed back.

Both of them giggled.

After the laughter subsided, Heather stopped paddling. "Listen," she said. "Not a sound. Nothing."

Tyler stopped paddling too. "Pure bliss," Tyler said earnestly.

The two of them drifted with the current in the warm sun. Tyler watched as his mother loosened the straps to her kayak's backrest. She reclined and placed her head on the gear pack behind her and closed her eyes. By leaning back, her breasts strained against the bathing suit material. The blue flowered triangle patches over each breast were pulled down by a half an inch or so. He could almost make out the tops of his mother's areolas. He caught a lump in his throat and swallowed hard. Tyler stared for what felt like an eternity when he forced himself to look away at some gulls flying in the distance. He saw his mother move her arm out of the corner of his eye. She reached for the string at the waist of her shorts and playfully rolled it around her fingers. She began to hum to the rhythm of her finger movements as if they were performing a seductive dance. He was awestruck at how erotic such a simple little undertaking could be.

"I could fall asleep out here," Heather said quietly.

Heather's voice startled Tyler. He snapped out of his trance and agreed with a "Mmm hmm." He said, "Well if we don't move soon we're going to collide with that tree hanging over the edge of the river. Then you'll flip over and drown and I get to keep all of your delicious food to myself!"

Heather opened one eye and looked around. "There's no tree! Weasel!" Heather flicked the water's surface and a few drops spattered on Tyler's face. Tyler flicked back. They both laughed and smiled at one another.

"Love you, Mom." Tyler said.

Heather sat up and tightened her backrest, adjusted her bikini top and grabbed her paddle. "Love you too kid! Now let's get away from that big bad tree!" She splashed Tyler with her paddle again and said, "oops!" She began to paddle away. Tyler paddled right along with her; still admiring the side of her breast.

The trip from the parking lot to the campsite is just four miles. Timed correctly with the tide, the kayaks can easily move along at two miles per hour; even faster with a little more effort. But this was vacation and they need not rush it. With the sun still high in the cloudless sky, a slight breeze from the northwest and temperature at 82 the day couldn't have been any better. Tyler's Uncle Markus has owned the property on the shore of the Connecticut River for years. The estate was large and private. One side contained a massive Nantucket style colonial overlooking the river from a plateau on the hill. The other side was heavily wooded with enormous red and white oaks, maples and a variety of evergreens.

Tyler and Heather's destination was at the northern end of an uncharted creek. It was marked by a sandy beach about one hundred feet long. A small, single floor pine board cottage stood under a stand of mature Norwegian spruce trees; appearing like soldiers at attention. Heather always thought that her brother was nuts for buying this property. But she always reminded herself how grateful she was that he did every time they come around the bend. Markus had public utilities installed so the cottage was complete with a fully operational bathroom. It also had a small loft above the dinette accessible only by ladder, living area with a plaid couch and matching chair and a small porch with one spectacular view of the sunrise.

Both Tyler and Heather were smiling from ear to ear when they saw the beach. They both paddled as fast as they could realizing very quickly they were giggling like school children. Tyler hit the beach first. Heather stuck out her tongue as a sign of her playful disdain.

Even though the shack could sleep four comfortably, the family has always set up camp in several tents to enjoy the true outdoor experience. Undoubtedly, the real reason was to avoid the trapped heat of the sleeping loft which remained nearly tropical even with all of the windows open and on a rather cool night. Tyler managed the two-person tent while Heather brought the food coolers into the cottage to place the most important items into the refrigerator. When she came back outside, Tyler was slowly rocking in one of the weathered Adirondack chairs on the porch. He looked solemn. He knew mom noticed it and said, "Mom, I really didn't expect this. I'm in Heaven." Heather sat in the other chair and took in the view. She handed him a red Apple, which she first rubbed vigorously on her shorts for a light polishing. He proudly bit into it with a crunch. "You're welcome. And I love you too. Though maybe a little less for beating me to the beach!" She gave him a little punch to the shoulder.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer Kayaking with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds