• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Summer Loving

Summer Loving

12

It's a beautiful summers day, and as the kids are off with my in-laws we decide to go for a nice walk, so dressing so that we can catch some sun while were at it, we head off to Wandleberry.

It really is a wonderful day, and the temperature is in the high twenties, so it really is more of a stroll than a walk, and I love the way your breasts are free under your lightweight strappy top. I mention to you jokingly that apparently if we where here at night, we would be surrounded by a bunch of dogger's, all flashing, fucking and wanking. I ask you if you would like to be fucked surrounded by a load of dirty old men wanking away? You laugh and modestly say that you don't think there would be many folks interested in seeing us having a shag, in reply I drop my hand to one of your nipples and tell you that there would be hundreds of blokes who would love to see your lovely tits and wet pussy, so I guess it's me that would be the scary sight -- you willingly agree -- as we both laugh. Saying that nether of us are going to win awards, but we are both fairly average for a couple in their thirties with two children, I am a keen amateur rugby player, well muscled across the chest and arms, and Ok may not have the flat stomach of my youth, but still powerfully built, while my wife has full figure, Fairly broad shoulders, lovely large breasts with dark nipples, a nice waist which flairs to womanly hips, we are both taller than average with me just over 6 foot and Lou coming in at 5'8.

Coming to a nice green space at the top of one of the hills we decide to sit down and have our picnic. We spread out the blanket and open the cooler bag, and tuck into our food, and have a couple of glasses of wine. Feeling very relaxed from the sun, the quiet and the wine we both just lay down and enjoy the weather. I think I must have dozed off because when I wake up you have turned over onto your front, I ask how you're doing and you tell me to be quiet and turn round. I do and you tell me to look through the trees to another clearing lower down the hill, it's in a slight dip so unless you were exactly where we are you couldn't see it, and no-one below would be able to see it either. Anyway, the focus of your attention is very obvious; there are a couple down there, probably in their mid-thirties, the same as us.

She is topless, her full breasts on show as she kneels next to her partner, he was lying down in just a pair of shorts -- we she her take a sip of drink from a can, and then flicks her dark hair away from her face, I notice now that her hand is rubbing against his thigh, slowly getting higher.

'So its us that's going to be the dirty old men is it?' I ask

'Why not? You reply 'might as well enjoy a free show, we never managed to get to one in Amsterdam did we?

No, I suppose not, look why not move round and then we can both watch move comfortably,

So we both turn on our side and watch the couple, in the same way that we have watched porn, so that we can get access easily to each other. I lean over and nibble your neck, and ear -- knowing that this is getting you hot.

Looking back down the hill, I see that the lass has now started rubbing the man's cock through his shorts, its fairly obvious even from this distance that he has a very hard cock. As we watch, I run my hand under your top and start playing with your now hard nipples, as you start to push your bottom back against my growing cock. As we continue to watch she undoes the man's shorts and his cock springs out. While still rubbing his now free cock she has another sip of drink, before turning slightly and starting to lick his cock and balls. With this I move my hand down to rub your pussy through the fabric, you moan gently and so I lower my hand to the hem of your shirt, gently pulling it up I expose your shaven pussy to the sun -- in fact if the couple looked up they would be able to see your pussy clearly. I now start running y hand over your hot pussy, feeling your wetness building.

By now the dark haired lady has his hard cock deep in her mouth as she bobs up and down on the mans impressive cock. I start to ease a couple of fingers into your pussy, and you turn to kiss me, I can always know when your really turned on as your have a musky taste to your breath, which I taste now. As we watch again the dark haired lass, undoes a couple of buttons on her short shirt and pulls it off, with that she swings her leg over his head and lowers her pussy onto his face. We can no longer see what she is doing with his cock, but as her pussy and arse a pointing straight towards us we can see that her pussy and arse are getting a good licking.

At this stage my cock is very hard and pressing against your wonderful round arse through my shorts and the back of your shirt, I involuntarily thrust my hips and you tell me to roll onto my back. You move round me so you can still see down the hill and at the same time pull down my rugby shorts. My cock is very hard and you can see plenty of pre-cum oozing from it, with out really taking your eyes off the couple you lick the tip of my cock and then lick up and down my shaft. I move my left hand up under your skirt and start to finger fuck your pussy, as you start to take my whole length down your throat -- god that feels so good.

Down the hill the dark haired lass, has moved down, off her fella's face and is impaling herself on his cock. Once she has slid down his length she starts to move her hips backward and forward.

As I continue to finger your soaking wet pussy, I introduce a finger into your tight hot arse -- I feel rather than hear you moan, as my cock is still deep in your throat. You pull up off me, leaving a string of saliva and pre-cum between my cock and your wet lips, lean forward and kiss me deeply, when you break off you tell me you want to feel my cock in your tight arse.

Moving back into the spoon position so we can keep watch the other couple I raise your leg slightly as you push your arse back to give me getter access. The slickness left on the cock from your attentions and the slickness of your own pussy mean my bell-end smoothly pops past your inviting arse. We both moan slightly as I start to push my full length into your tight, red-hot bottom. Once I have my full length inside you I pause, but you push back, so I know you want me to start fucking you properly.

Back down in the other clearing the lady has got onto her knees and the man is fucking her doggy style -- if they looked up they would be able to see us watch them. It is unclear which hole the man is in but the woman now has her head against the ground with her arms arching up over her head. It looks like she is getting very near.

With this I increase my tempo and really start to ream your arse, at the same time to reach round and start rubbing your swollen clit, in the way I know makes cum. You get there slightly before me, and I can feel you entire body tense up and feel your tight arse, clench even tighter. I want to cum but hold on.

Down the hill we see both of them tense up and even at this distance hear them both moaning.

You then pull away from me, push me on my back and tell me that you want me to cum in your mouth, as you start wanking me, you enclose my ready to explode cock into your wet mouth, just as I shoot, it feels like I am shooting for ever. Once I have recovered I look down at you, and see you smiling to yourself -- looking back down the hill I just see the two, re-clothed and leaving the clearing.

We both smile and laugh, suddenly realising that all that time we too could have be watched by anyone who had come along the path. Quickly covering up ourselves as well, we decide to head home for some seconds.

As we get back down to the wooded car park, the other couple come through the other gate. It would seem we would need to walk past each other, as we do we smile and say hello. The lady smiles sweetly back and says,

'I just love the views here, you never quite know what your going to see, do you?'

Part2

When we get home, during which time we could not stop giggling wondering if her statement meant that they had watched us watching them, we decide to have a shower to freshen up.

The shower feels wonderful, nice and cooling on our skin after the heat of the sun, as we have both caught a bit of a tan. I grab some shower gel and a sponge and start to soap you down, lathering you up and making sure I wash each and every inch of you, when I soap your pussy, it is still very warm and wet and I know that seconds will be very satisfying. My cock is still half hard from this afternoons adventure and jerks each time it rubs against you.

You ask me to wash you down as you need to have a wee, I laugh, I say:

'Just do it in here, you know we have talked about it'

'Mmmm, I suppose I could' you leave the sentence hanging.

'Go on, I want to watch you pee, I want to feel you pee over me while I watch' I say grinning inanely.

Laughing you call me a pervert, but I kneel down and tell you to hold your pussy wide open and piss.

Again you laugh and agree calling me a total pervert, but I know from the look in your eye, you and quite enjoying the idea. You move your knees apart and squat slightly as you use both hands to spread your gorgeous pussy lips wide open,

You start to Pee, and the piss as it hits my belly feels very warm compared to the tepid shower temperature -- it feels odd but I am fascinated to see this shower of urine coming out of that tiny little hole, and I feel my cock hardening as your piss streams down my belly and over my cock and balls, as you start to peter out, I reach out and rub your clit, which has pooped out as your pull you lips apart, as you stop I move forward and start licking you pussy, I can still taste a slight tanginess which I guess is the last of the urine as my tongue and the shower remove the last of it....I can still taste your cum from earlier and I lick right into your cunt.

I stand up again and go to kiss you, but you move your mouth laughing,

'Your not kissing me, you dirty perv, I know where that tongue has been!'

I laugh and instead lean forward and suck your right nipple.

You reach out and start to wank my cock, using some of the shower jell to make it really smooth, I want you to continue, but you stop and say, OK now its my turn to piss on you. You drop to your knees in much the same way as I was not 5 minutes ago -- and holding my cock you aim it at your full breasts, I relax my muscles and a long stream of piss pours out, splashing off your erect nipples and running down your stomach before running between you legs, over your shaven pussy before falling to the shower basin. I can see that although you are slightly revolted, you are also highly turned on by the sheer dirtiness and naughtiness of the whole event. As I feel my bladder empty, I run dry. Using your hand which still has some shower gel on it, you rub my cock a few time, and after the shower has rinsed it off take my cock deep in your mouth -- again I am in heaven, she bliss and you deep throat me; again and again. However I don't want to cum again yet, so I reluctantly withdraw - and hand you the sponge as we wash each other down again.

Part 3

Once we are dry, I suggest that we walk to the local pub for a couple of beers in the beer garden, You put on a really nice summer dress, sort of a Laura Ashley style, while I pull on some chino shorts and a linen shirt. However before we leave, I suddenly remember a little present I had previously brought for you. Reaching into my wardrobe I tell you to close your eyes -- you ask why and I tell you it's a surprise. Once you have your eyes closed, I walk to you, drop to my knees, pushing my hands up your dress I grasp your knickers and pull then down.

'I am not going to that pub without any knickers on, (you complain) all those dirty old men leering at me is bad enough, but as I have to sit on those seats outside -- no way!'

'Shush I say, your not going to go commando -- just trust me'.

As I get you to step out of your knickers, I then get you to step into a new pair, they are a lacy short type but instead of a gusset they have a string of beads to stimulate you as you move. I grin to myself thinking of the beads already getting coated in a layer of pussy juice -- all the better to slide against you, as you move. You give a little wiggle once they are on, and although I can see you're a little unsure, I know the twinkle in your eye means you like the feeling.

At the pub, you go and sit on one of the tables in the garden while I pop inside to get a couple of pints of ice cold cider -- just what we need on a lovely day like this.

While we sit there enjoying the sun and our drinks we quietly talk about the afternoon, still grinning like children, at the whole situation. Soon we are joined by a couple of friends of ours, who buy us another round and we sit down and just talk bollocks for a while, when we are on our third, you start telling them what we saw that afternoon -- carefully omitting what we were up to, good friend they are, but not that sort! They sit there listening, with a totally disbelieving look on their faces, which just makes us laugh more. I notice that as your telling the story, you are wiggling your hips, and I wonder if that is just because of the memory, or if the beads are doing there work. We both excuse ourselves and head for the toilet -- but as we pass the disabled toilets, I grab your hand and quickly pull you inside. Locking the door, I let you piss first, then, I push you against the wall so your breasts are squashed against the wall, pulling the back of your dress up I kneel down and start to kiss and lick you arse and cheeks, I can smell your sex and it makes me want you right there; but I have other plans, pulling a small butt-plug from my pocket, I stand and get you to lick and suck it, making it really wet, before dropping back to my knees and pushing it against your puckered arsehole, I love watching it as your tight ring expands to accept the expanding toy, gliding in, just as I see you start to pull away slightly, the widest part eases past your sphincter and the stretched hole contracts to sit snugly around the much smaller neck, just before the t-bar, I slowly spin it round so that it is in line with your groove and pull the beads back over to keep it snugly in place. I also tell you that your not allowed to pee again until we get home, I quickly urinate as well. Unlocking the door, we sneak out, but I see one of the barmaids has clocked us, with a sly smile on her face.

Going back to our seats I tell you about the barmaid, but I think the mixture of cider and sexual excitement means you don't care, maybe its an additional little thrill. When we sit down I see you grimace a little as you realise that sitting with the butt plug in place is going to be a little uncomfortable, but I see you adjust yourself and start smiling again. I in the mean time are glad I wore my heavyweight shorts, as I can feel pre-cum coating the inside of my boxers. Another round and we are all slightly pissed. Just then the barmaid and rather tall chap walk up and ask if they can share the table -- it's a six seater with only four of us sitting there. They introduce themselves as Will and Alice -- we all end up chatting away while the sun starts to go down. At this stage our friends say they have to leave, as unlike us they have work in the morning, we laugh and tease them that we are folks of leisure, unlike the desk monkeys they are.

Once they are gone, we start chatting again, and Alice casually mentions that she saw a couple coming out of the disabled toilets together, Will says something along the lines of he wonders what they were up to! I laugh and say well who knows maybe they were desperate for a piss or maybe just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Laughingly we suggest it was a couple we saw earlier -- and again you tell this couple about the afternoon, now maybe it's the booze, maybe it's the way that I have seen you eyeing up Will, just your type -- tall, broad shouldered, short hair, with a handsome and friendly face, and of course virile looking in the way that only a health twenty something can! you also tell them that we got off watching the couple. We continue chatting, but the conversation now has an edge to it, a charged atmosphere -- quite sexual. Alice says she wants to get out of here, as its too much like a bus-mans holiday, drinking there, and asks us if we want to go round to theirs. Knowing that we have a rare night of freedom from the boys we agree. They have a house about five minutes down the road and as we have to go past the off License, we pop in for fags and drink -- deciding to pamper ourselves, I buy a couple of bottles of chilled champagne and some more cold ciders.

Part 4

Back at Alice and Matt's, we compliment them on such a nice house, and wonder how they could have such a place in this neighbourhood at there age, apparently Matt's parents had owned a very successful business and for tax reasons they have allocated a good percentage to him -- so when they sold up, he had enough money to invest in a new printing business and buy a house. While the house was not huge, it was very well decorated, and stepping into the extension we both gasped. One wall and half the roof was entirely glass, and on the other side we could see a large hot tub, inside there is a large sauna, and changing area -- but the rest of the room was tiled and tastefully furnished with cushioned wooden furniture and lots of plants, in one corner a small but well stocked bar with fridge and icemaker. We joke that work must be like home for Alice, who shrugs and says she only does it to keep her busy. Taking the bottles from me, Will opens one and puts the other on ice, as they pour three glasses, I crack open a cider. Alice opens a cabinet and puts on some music, at the same time a number of digital photo frames come to life and start to slowly rotate through various tasteful semi-nudes.

Alice says that she is going to go and change out of her uniform while we should chill out. It is warm inside, so Will opens the huge French doors, and the evening breeze cools the room to a more comfortable level. You whisper in my ear that you really need a wee, but being a tease I tell you that you will have to wait. Will comes back and suggests we sit down and relax, so moving over to the seating we sit down. Matt then asks you more about the afternoon and what it felt like, I smile and leave you to talk about it while I look around again -- I notice that maybe one in ten of the pictures that are rotating in the digi-frames are of Alice. Very nice, I think to myself -- about 5'8 similar to you, she has smaller breasts, but still full on her athletic frame. As I tune back into your conversation I hear you telling Will you really need a wee, but I wont let you. Will looks at me and asks why, so I explain it's a bit of a power game as Lou likes a bit of light Bondage -- he raises his eyebrows and just stares at you for a moment. After a moment he looks at me and says, he has an idea -- he points to the corner where there is a open shower, and suggests that we allow you to piss there, where we can all see. I like the idea, but can see you are a little unsure -- So I nod to you and tell you that I would like you to pee in the shower, but I want you to squat looking towards us, after pulling your dress up around your waist. As you slip off your sandals, you walk, slightly wobbly over to the shower, pull up your dress and squat down pulling the beads to one-side you start to pee. I can tell you must have really needed the release, as you seem to pee for ages. Just as you seem to be squeezing the last few drop's out, Alice's voice behind us informs us of her return.

'So, I see you started without me then lads? Mmmm Louise, what is that I can see?'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Summer Loving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds