Summer of Black Cock

No way!!!

It couldn't be, could it?

"I can't imagine, sir," a voice that suddenly was completely recognisable responded. It was Joe! Joe the 6'6" bouncer and ex-college linebacker was on his knees in front of Jamal.

How could this have ended up happening?

How could my bouncer, who literally could break Jamal in two, end up cross-dressing and kneeling in front of his big black cock?

It made no sense, even as I recalled Jamal's favorite words: 'all whites love to worship a black cock'.

The only thing more shocking was hearing Joe beg to suck his cock.

"How bad do you want my BBC, you cock sucker?" Jamal asked.

"So badly, Sir," Joe answered, sounding desperate to have that BBC in his mouth... which, although I couldn't see the majestic black monster, I suddenly wanted to taste it in my own mouth.

"Beg."

"Oh please, sir, let me suck that black monster," Joe begged.

"That's the best you can do?" Jamal demanded. "If so, I'm sure I can find someone else to service my dick."

"Please, sir, please use my white mouth as your personal cum deposit. Make me your full service bitch," he pleaded, suddenly urgent and desperate.

"Better," Jamal approved and snapped his finger.

I couldn't see anything, but I could hear it.

The slobbering sounds.

So fucking hot.

God, I wanted to see Joe suck dick.

"Oh yeah, imagine all your college football buddies seeing you now," Jamal groaned.

After a couple of minutes, Jamal asked, "Ready to become my bitch?"

"Yes, sir," he answered, with obvious trepidation.

"Have you been thinking about this all day since I told you I was going to take your man cunt?" Jamal asked, as he stood up and I finally got to see Joe... on his knees.

"Yes, sir," Joe nodded, looking back to see Jamal moving behind him.

"Bend over the desk, Josie," Jamal ordered.

Joe obeyed, his face now directly towards the camera, as Jamal lubed his great big dick... the great big dick that looked so fucking appetizing.

"Such a nice fuckable ass," Jamal admired, as he moved behind a very tense Joe.

"Ready Josie?" Jamal teased, completely feminizing a huge football player who was twice his size.

"Yes, sir," Joe answered, even as he gritted his teeth, just before Jamal slid his black cock into the ass of the toughest guy I knew. How could this possibly happen? 'Josie' banged a different chick almost every night at the bar. Now he was the one getting banged. This was so surreal... again.

A month ago such an act would have repulsed me (like it had the few times I had witnessed guys sucking or fucking each other (at least half a dozen times in this very hotel)... although I had immensely enjoyed the couple of lesbian encounters I had witnessed (a double standard I know, but I'm a guy, what can I say?)), yet right now it was turning me on like crazy. I wasn't even touching myself and I was this close to spurting.

Joe grunted loudly, "Ohhhhhh, God," as he was sodomized... assumedly for the first time.

"Oh yeah, such a tight little cunt you have, Josie," Jamal groaned.

"So big," Joe whimpered, not sounding so manly anymore, his facial expressions speaking volumes. They began with what could only be described as excruciating pain before shifting to awkward discomfort, and eventually to a pleasure I couldn't help but long for.

Could anal sex be pleasurable?

"You like getting fucked, Josie?" Jamal asked, still sliding slowly in and out of Joe's ass.

"Yes, sir, it's so good," Joe answered, really getting into the sensations of this huge snake invading his virgin ass.

"Want to know what it really feels like to be a girl, Josie?" Jamal asked.

Joe answered, sounding like a man, yet somehow also like a bitch in heat, "Oh yes, pound my cunt with that massive black dick, make me your white slut."

Jamal obliged, beginning to fuck him hard, which made Joe squeal in falsetto, "Yessss, fuck my cunt."

"What are you Josie?" Jamal asked, as he pulled out his phone.

Joe had no idea he was being filmed as he replied eagerly. "I'm your cum slut bitch," Joe declared, as his hands actually began to use my desk for support as his powerful muscles began bucking back to return the hard thrusts of the huge cock pounding his ass.

I had never been curious about having anything in my butt... not even a finger... but as I heard Joe moan I was intensely curious... I mean fags love it... so it must be pleasurable... right? Joe, the manliest man I had ever met was loving it. And it was so obvious that he wasn't faking a single nuance.

"Want my cum, slut Josie?" Jamal asked, really enjoying the power of using a feminine name for the 6"6' linebacker.

"Yes Master, fill my cunt with your dominant seed," Joe begged.

"Oh yeah, the bigger they are, the bigger the sissy faggots they really are," Jamal gloated, before he grunted and spewed his seed up Joe's asshole.

Joe moaned, "Yes, fill my cunt."

"Do you want to come, faggot?" Jamal asked, still buried deep in Joe's asshole as he switched from feminizing him to treating him like a queer.

"Yes, please," Joe begged, before adding, "I've never needed to come so badly."

"Jerk off with a dick in your asshole," Jamal ordered.

Joe furiously pumped his cock (which I couldn't see, but I could see his arm working hard (pun intended) and in just a few seconds he came all over the front of my desk (which I also couldn't see but his facial expression was the truest example ever of a picture being worth a thousand words, and his aboriginal grunt was priceless.)

Jamal pulled out and asked, "Didn't you threaten to kick my ass a few days ago?"

"Yes, sir," Joe answered weakly, leaning over my desk, struggling to regain his breath.

"And now you let me pound your ass," Jamal pointed out.

"Yes, sir," Joe admitted, clearly feeling humiliated at the turn of events.

"Come clean your asshole's leavings from my dick," Jamal ordered.

"Yes, sir," Joe repeated like a parrot, as he turned around and I got a brief look at Jamal's still hard beautiful dick before Joe took it in his mouth.

That was disgusting. Sucking a dick that had been in his own ass. Ass to mouth was the grossest and least believable porn act, and yet I was watching it happen.

Surreal.

Jamal pulled out and said, "Later, faggot."

"Bye, sir, and thank you so much for allowing me to come," Joe replied, still on his knees and remaining there until Jamal had pulled up his shorts and left.

Joe shook his head, clearly as bewildered by his actions as I was.

But before I did... curious, I walked around to the front of my desk and found some dried whiteness and instantly knew it was Joe's cum.

I shook my head, wondering how many other times my office had been used for sex.

The answer, at least recently, was just once more.

A couple days later was the fall of Marcia... but this time I got to see the actual fall from grace... in all its glory... or my glory I suppose, as sweet justice flowed across my computer screen.

Marcia walked into my office with her usual scowl pasted on her face. I heard my office door close as she declared firmly, "Look! I don't care what you think kid, we have rules in this hotel, and I am not going to allow you to have public sex in my swimming pool! It's disgusting and it's not going to happen on my watch!"

Jamal smirked and said, "You don't know what you are missing, Marcy is it?"

She hates being addressed by her first name and hates anyone shortening it even more. She corrected the offender, still in control of herself but trying to remain civil, "It's Mrs. Davis to you, sir."

Luckily I had a side view of them both as he walked closer to her, displaying the same smug, confident smile and tone he always commanded as he asked, "And it is your position that nobody would ever find themselves unable to resist the urge to submit to sex with a naturally superior and dominant Black Man?"

That was the last straw as all decorum faded as Marcia snapped, "I don't know what silly porn crap you are spewing, kid, but this conversation is over. You need to leave and never enter this establishment again!'

Instead of cowering, as almost everyone did in the face of her scornful wrath, Jamal moved directly in front of her and glared, "Shut your pretentious mouth, you uppity white cunt!"

She sputtered, her jaw dropping open in shock, obviously not used to being spoken to in such a way. Her eyes were blazing as she began to say "I am calling the...."

"I told you to shut up," Jamal repeated. "I guess this routine works for you with weak white boys and bitches, you whore, but we both know that pretentious, shrivelled up white bitches like you need a true dominant Black man to put you in your place and teach you your real purpose in life."

She scoffed, "Yes asshole, my purpose in life is to be a bimbo slut for you."

He ignored her words, which ended up being ironic after what I had witnessed earlier, "You crave my control, you need my dick and you are very soon going to beg me to allow your slutty mouth to worship my cock."

I am riveted to the screen as Jamal ignores her criticism and threat as he puts one hand between her pantsuit covered legs and starts rubbing her pussy.

She gasps, pushing his hand away, or at least trying to, "What are you doing?"

"Assessing my merchandise," he remarks. "Why are you so wet if I'm just a sexist racist?"

She moans, his hand obviously working her over, which makes me have to slow my hand on my cock to prevent myself from exploding as I watch the downfall of Queen Bee. "Please, stop," she demands, far weaker than her earlier protests.

Instead, Jamal pushes one hand down the front of her pants and she twitches as his fingers obviously reach her pussy. Her legs involuntarily spread and her ass arches as she is paralyzed with lust and shock.

"But your cunt is soaking wet," Jamal says with a smirk, pulling his fingers up to her face, which is glistening with wetness even visible to the camera.

Marcia, suddenly on the defensive, trying to control the growing lust inside her that is clearly rattling her, "Please... I... you have to go."

"You don't give orders anymore, cunt," Jamal responded firmly, cupping both of her breasts through her shiny satin blouse. "You obey them."

Marcia's face was priceless... a look of complete confusion all over her face as she was obviously attempting to understand how everything had reversed so quickly on her. She was used to men doing as they were told. By her. She was used to men cowering when she strode into a room.

Jamal groped her tits, manhandling them roughly as he continued to spew his domination theory, "You can't fight your genetic makeup. You need to submit to me... and you know it on a cellular level. You spend so much time being in control of other people, you don't even realize how needy you are yourself, do you?"

To my total surprise, Marcia remained speechless... other than moans... seemingly unable to form any words or to move away.

God, this was hot.

Jamal then pulled on her hard nipples through her blouse, making her get on her tippy toes from the pain. "You like it rough, don't you, slut?"

"Oh, God," was all that Marcia could muster... now completely at the whim of the dominant black teen.

I watched stunned, as the ice queen could only moan and pant as she was treated so roughly... just like I had fantasized doing to her many times after her lengthy tongue lashings over trivial bullshit.

Smirking, Jamal let her go and she sagged back on her heels, red-faced and obviously aroused way beyond her ability to deal with this unexpected turn of events.

Jamal stepped back while Marcia remained in her dazed state and he quickly unzipped his board shorts and dropped them to the floor, revealing his hard monster cock. By this time I can't deny to you that I was drooling at the sight of it.

Marcia was as impressed by it as I was, and she gasped "Oh, my God!"

"Now show me those fat fake tits," Jamal commanded.

"We shouldn't do this here," Marcia objected, although I noticed she hadn't said they shouldn't do it at all.

"Just do as you're fucking told, Marcy," Jamal demanded firmly, his patience wearing thin quickly and clearly frightening her.

Marcia quickly obeyed, speechless, unbuttoning her blouse, slipping it off and tossing it aside, just over the top of the hidden camera. She unclasped her bra, her body trembling, her nipples rock hard.

Fuck! She did have amazing tits... just like I had imagined all the times I had jerked off wondering about them.

"Hands behind your back and arch those tits for my inspection, whore!" Jamal barked.

She quickly obeyed, which was so fucking hot... seeing this pretentious bitch transformed into a submissive bimbo. So my boss, Mrs. Perfect, was now standing topless in my office, jutting her tits out for this teenager like a hooker trying for business, red faced, with her arms locked behind her lower back. Sweet!

Jamal slapped one of her big tits hard enough for me to hear the smack as she yelped and both tits bounced wildly.

He slapped the other tit and Marcia tried not to scream... the shame on her face obvious. She did manage not to scream, but she peeped piteously; a full-throated scream would have been far more dignified.

"You deserve to be punished and put in your place for your arrogance, don't you bitch?" he snarled, pinching both of her nipples and tugging roughly on those melon-sized beauties.

I watched, stunned, as my bitch boss nodded her head in agreement, not even fighting him at all.

"You like it rough, slut?" he asked, manhandling her tits like I often saw drunk clients doing in the bar late at night.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, panting like a bitch in heat, clearly liking it rough.

"Knees," he ordered, releasing her tits so she could comply.

Instantly, Marcia dropped to her knees, her wide staring eyes clearly showing her insatiable lust. All her attention was riveted on the black cock just inches away from her mouth, and her open mouth was literally drooling. To my surprise, she retained enough control to keep her hands behind her back.

"You need a Black Master, don't you, you dumb cunt?" he asked, really enjoying degrading her completely... as if he were putting on a show for me and making all my fantasies come true.

She nodded, cowed.

"Say it, you dumb fucking twat!" he demanded, slapping her cheeks with his heavy cock.

"I need a Black Master!" she shouted, loud and proud.

"Better! Now beg for my cock, you miserable cunt," he ordered, bludgeoning her face again with his fat hammer.

"Oh please let me suck your big black cock. It's so much bigger than my husband's. All I want is to be your cheap whore," she declared.

"And you'll obey every order I give?" he insisted, tapping her lips with his dick.

"Yes, Master," she answered without hesitation.

"Worship my cock, you dumb cunt," he ordered, looking directly at the camera... and winking.

Did he know there was a camera filming him?

Did he know I would probably watch this?

It seemed so... but how could he?

Moaning helplessly, Marcia opened her mouth eagerly and gobbled the beautiful black cock between her red lips just like all other white whores do for Jamal... and I can't take any more of this, my cock explodes all over my desk as I watch her licking and slurping all over his massive tool... drooling and moaning in submissive abandon for her new master while Jamal dictates the rules for his sluts.

"No more pants... sluts only wear skirts or dresses so their fuck holes are easily available for black cock," he began. I noticed he didn't say his cock, but just black cock... intriguing.

She moaned all over his cock, giving up the loudest blow job in history... which made it even hotter.

"You will always wear thigh highs as well, both for easy access to your cum holes, and also as a symbol of submission to me," he continued.

Again a moan as she kept slobbering all over that beautiful dick... my own mouth watering and drooling, desperately wanting to know what it would be like for me to be all over his cock too.

"And heels... a minimum of four inches," he added.

For the third time Marcia moaned, signalling her full agreement to this fashion evolution from ice queen to cum bucket.

"Lastly," he concluded, "My name is Master unless we are around non-sluts, then it is Sir. Is that clear?"

Another moan.

He pulled his cock out and slapped her face with his iron rod. "Say it, you useless white bitch."

"Yes, Master, I will obey all your expectations," she recited with heart-felt sincerity.

Jamal slammed his cock down her throat, forcing her to gag. Drool ran down her chin as he kept it there, deep in her throat... in a way that I didn't think was even possible. Something that big disappearing all the way down her mouth. WOW!!! Her eyes bulged, the veins in her throat bulged out, and tears ran down her face from the strain as he forced her not only to deep throat his cock, but to keep it buried deep in her esophagus.

Submissively, or maybe just from a complete lack of control, my diva boss took that monster cock... moaning and choking as she abjectly endured this punishment for her former arrogance. I doubted I would ever witness her hauteur again; but even if I did, Jamal certainly wouldn't!

Soon her big tits were slimy with her own drool.

Jamal continued his orders. Pulling his cock, dripping with saliva, out of his new bitch's mouth, he instructed her, "Tomorrow you will wear your new uniform to my room for inspection. And since you always walk around like you have a stick up your ass, you will have that white ass plugged until further notice, understood whore?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds