Summer of Freedom Ch. 5

"Let me see what I have in the back set to clean that up" She said. With that she moved so that she was bent over the front seat and began to rummage through the contents in back. I had to shift so I was more in a sitting position, but I managed to do so without missing a stroke. As I looked to my left I realized that as she knelt there her ass was right next to my face. As I stroked up and down my cock, I noticed her dress would rise and fall a bit as my arm rubbed against it. That gave me an idea!


I shifter my position slightly to the left until I felt the back of my hand against the side of her calf. When our skin made contact it was electric! Now, as I stroked myself the back of my hand was lightly rubbing up and down the side of her calf, about mid-point between her knee and her ankle. "I thought I had a wash cloth back here." She said as my pace increased. It was obvious what was happening and when she did not move her leg I increased my speed and the pressure against her leg. I had never felt anything so soft and smooth in my life. I wanted to rub my cock directly against her leg but I didn't have the nerve. I was on the verge of cumming when she turned around with the cloth in her hand.

She did not sit back at the drivers seat but rather she was now sitting in the center of the front seat – right next to me. "Almost finished darlin?" She asked as she put her arm on the back of the seat. With her right hand she began to rub my neck. "That looks like it is going to make you feel much, much better, sweetheart." As she spoke the reality of the situation hit me. I was sitting in a highway rest stop, naked from the waist down, (except for my socks) furiously stroking my cock, as my mother sat right next to me stroking my neck and half-whispering sweet encouragement into my ear. Life was good!!

"Are you almost ready to finish?" She asked. I saw this as my big chance. "Mom." I began in my most innocent voice. As I spoke I looked over at her and I was that her eyes were glued to the action below my waist. "I think I could come a lot better if you were doing it for me" I said. "What?" The first word of her reply told me everything that I needed to know. "Oh, Honey, I am sorry if I gave you the wrong idea. I am your mother. I am afraid I cannot do that for you." She seemed very flustered as she spoke. "What you're doing is very natural but it would be wrong for your Mother to touch you in that way." She said. I increased my stroking pace, looked up to be sure she was still watching all of the action and replied "It's ok, .Mom, but can I ask you one favor?" Your legs are so pretty, could you please let your skirt come up a little bit so I can see them better?" "I know that will make me cum."

"You sweetheart." She began. "You mean that just looking at my legs will make that happen? She seemed genuinely impressed. "I wish I could still have that reaction on your father." She stated. With that she lifter her skirt with her left hand as she continued to gently rub by neck with her right. I was in absolute heaven. I wanted this to go on forever. Her skirt was now the shortest it had been since the ride began. Unfortunately her panties were still covered, but she had raised the skirt to just below her panty line. As she did that she shifted her seat so that her knees here together and her right knee was pressed against my leg. The electricity began to flow again.

"Oh, Mama." I exclaimed. "You have the prettiest legs I have ever seen!" The friction of her knee rubbing against my leg and her hand gently rubbing my neck was more than I could take. "You almost ready sweetheart? As she asked she placed the wash cloth between my legs, just below my balls. As she did this, the back of her hand stroked against my thighs. That was it!

When I came it was with more force that ever before in my life. The first stream of cum shot over my head, with some of it catching in my hair. Then more splattered on my chest and belly in successively less powerful shots. At the end there was puddle of pearly white cum on my lower belly and at the base of my cock. "Oh, My!" Was all Mom could say.

As I sat there, spent, Mom put her arm around me. I rested my head on her shoulder for a moment and in that instant I felt as though I was completely owned by her.

I raised my head as she began to speak. She handed me the wash cloth and said "Here honey, you better wipe that up, it's starting to run." "Dad will kill us if we bring the car back all covered in cum." She laughed. As I began to clean myself she again rubbed my neck. "Feel better?" She inquired. "Oh, yes mama. That was great!" Was my reply. She then moved her hand up to my hair and began to rub the cum that found it's way there, between her fingers. "Looks like you have a little clean-up to do here as well" She let out a slight laugh and gave me a big smile.

"Mom." Thank you for being so understanding." I offered. "Honey." She Answered as she cupped my chin in her hand and turned my face till I was looking at her. . "I should be the one thanking you. That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. A woman my age rarely gets to witness something so wonderful with someone so young and well built as you. Especially with her own son!" "Now." She continued. "You finish cleaning yourself up while I head over to the rest room for a moment. We have people expecting us!" With that she did something she had never done before. She gave me a quick kiss, but not on the cheek. She kissed me right on the lips. My cock immediately began to harden again.

Then she turned and opened the car door. "Mom?" "Yes sweetie?" She replied, looking back. Looks like you're going to need this." I said as I handed her the washcloth and pointed to the spattering of my cum that had found it's way to her beautiful sundress!

* * * * *

In the next installment Michael and his Mom share a hotel room for a weekend. Be sure to tune in.

I am still interested in email correspondence with a special "Mom" I like older women and prefer a strict mom. Special strict Dads or a couple would also be very interesting to me. If you are interested please email me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds