• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

So Tom has arrived for his first class and he has already been rubbing and kissing Felicia's feet. He has also been instructed to lick her feet and this is a first for Tom, but surely he will have many more firsts before this summer is over. Having completed his first lesson, Tom has been left to study his Spanish. Felicia, meanwhile, is off to prepare for his next lesson.

All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Felicia checked the thermostat and then checked that the house alarm was set as desired. Then she just milled about for a few minutes to be sure Tom was working on his Spanish and not skulking or sulking. Once convinced he was behaving himself, she headed off for her study.

Arriving in her study, she sat at her desk checking emails and stocks and then tuned in for the latest news. There was nothing particularly important which was just as well. She was a little out of her routine and having to adjust to this idea of Summer School for Tom. She had already called out once for Jill before realizing her maid wasn't in the house.

Having decided she was caught up and there was nothing needing her attention, she headed to her bedroom to change for her workout. This too would be different as she didn't have Jill to lay out her clothes or help her change. But that was just for today. She still felt it was right that today just be her and Tom. And she could manage her own clothes easily enough.

Once in the bedroom she shed her clothes and threw them onto the bed. Then she allowed herself a moment to gaze into the floor length mirrors. She looked good. She wasn't super thin like your average model, but then she had no desire to look like a beanpole.

She had been described as medium build and as full figure, not that she was interested in labels or silly definitions of what was pretty or sexy. She had an hourglass figure, though it might have been considered a large hourglass. She had full hips and full breasts. She had great skin and was healthy. Her hair, both above and below, was dark, nearly black and contrasted nicely with her naturally tanned skin. She wasn't a girl; she was a woman.

Having satisfied herself with the look in the mirror, she dug out the necessary sportswear. She found a pair of grey stretch pants and decided she could forgo any underwear. She found a matching grey and fuchsia sports top which was just enough to support her breasts while still being open enough and allowing her and her skin to breathe. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and then she was only missing one thing.

She pulled out her pink and grey trainers. These would be especially important today both to her and to Tom, though he didn't know it. Without putting on socks, she slipped on her shoes and tied the laces. All set she headed off to the exercise room, and her treadmill.

There she grabbed a sweat towel and pulled out a bottle of water from the mini fridge. She stepped onto the treadmill and started her program. It came to life and she was soon walking at a brisk pace.

She thought about Tom. He had never been a good student. She had known he had money, or his family had money, but what he didn't have was class. He was also rather arrogant and figured he could buy his way into or out of any situation. She had to confess she was happy when he came begging for a way to pass her class.

The foot rubs were a way to teach him a lesson and have a little fun at the same time. If he was going to try to buy his grade he would have to use something other than money. Having him massage and kiss her feet seemed a good way to give him a dose of humility. It was just icing on the cake the first day when a couple of other teachers entered the lounge as he was kissing her feet. He could have made the track and field team that day, given how quickly he ran out of the building.

Having him repeat the performance for the next several days was to ensure he couldn't put it off as a bad dream, and that he would remember it for quite some time. And then she found out he had also gone begging to Rebecca, or Ms. Wechsbotham as Tom knew her, about a way to pass her class as well. Rebecca had confided in Felicia about what specific actions she had taken. And Rebecca was always up for a good spanking or paddling. She could be quite enthusiastic when administering punishments.

The console beeped and Felicia picked up her pace to a steady jog.

In fact knowing how she had paddled and then caned Tom, Felicia could hardly feel bad about demanding a little foot massage from the unruly boy. And she honestly felt that the time he spent with her and Rebecca might do him some good. He wasn't a kid anymore and he would soon learn, out in the real world, there were consequences for actions and attitudes.

But when he missed finals, she figured it was all over. Either he would be back in class next year or he would just drop out. But a few short days later Patricia, the Principal, had come to her with a plan. Tom it turns out had been rather stupid and got drunk and crashed his father's extremely expensive sports car.

And while his actions had effectively forfeited the help he had received from her and Rebecca, he apparently was quite desperate to graduate. Patricia was already aware of what he was willing to do to secure two grades and felt there was more he could and would do. In fact Felicia felt there was more to Patricia's plan than Patricia was willing to tell.

The console beeped again and soon Felicia was at a run.

Now Tom would have to fulfill this Summer School which Patricia had devised. He would have to meet with five different teachers, each one day of the week, and meet with Patricia on Saturdays. Each would get to determine the curriculum and whether his performance was satisfactory. Patricia had also made it clear she wasn't concerned with academics. She wanted lessons in humility as well as how to better serve, and in fact pleasure, women.

So this was quite an opportunity for Felicia. The general idea was that she could use Tom as she had for foot massages except now she could use him all day and she didn't have to hold anything back. She was not only given permission, she was urged to put him through his paces.

And nothing said it would only be about foot worship. Patricia already knew of the various interests the teachers had, but none of them were to feel restricted in anyway. Patricia had already covered certain activities which were available to all and had asked that if they wanted to try something more extreme, just to check with her first. Patricia was also going to be quite involved in his activities and monitoring Tom's progress in all areas.

The console beeped again and she slowed back to a jog, however it also began the incline.

So the whole idea had been a boon for Felicia. She was going to be able to continue with Tom and she was going to be able to go much deeper. Its' not that she really needed Tom. She had Jill, and Jill was already very well trained. But that's also why Tom was going to be so much fun.

She was going to be able to train Tom from the beginning. It was like getting a new pet. But it was more than just the training. She was going to get to break him. Tom hadn't come to her, not really. He wasn't asking her to expand his limits, though she surely would. He was resisting. He would have to be forced. And that was exciting.

Already this morning she had been watching him, trying to gauge his skill and his stubbornness. And she was pleased that she had first crack at him. She was the first teacher he had come to see. He would be back again next Monday, but by then he would have met with four other teachers and Patricia. Who knew what condition he would be in when he arrived for his second class with her.

The console beeped and the pace slowed to a brisk walk, but the incline only increased to a steeper angle.

And that was something of a concern both for her and a concern she had for him. Rebecca had only seen him once, and while she may have gone beyond the normal school punishment, Felicia knew she was capable of so much more than she had delivered that day. If Rebecca wasn't required to hold back Tom might be in some serious trouble even on his first day with her.

And after already agreeing to and beginning this journey, it would be a real shame if Tom somehow got away and the whole thing was called off. All of these thoughts had played a part in her plans for the day. She didn't want to go too far, yet she felt she had to prepare him for what may come in that first week. She had plenty of time to play with him in the following weeks but there was a chance that this would be the first and last day she had with him.

She had already built up a healthy sweat. She could feel it all over. It was between and under her breasts. It was under her arms and in her elbows. Sweat ran down her neck and down her lower back into the crack of her ass. Her crotch was quite sweaty and she knew if she had worn underwear, she would now be able to wring the sweat from them. And last but most important, for her and for Tom, was the sweat which covered her feet inside her trainers with no socks.

The console beeped and now the incline began to lower and level out.

Felicia knew Tom wasn't ready for this, but he was just going to have to take it. He needed it. She needed it. And if he did a good job; if he really tried and achieved a certain measure of success, she was willing to give him a little reward. Of course it would be under her terms, but that was something else he needed to learn.

Tom wasn't calling the shots. He couldn't buy his way out of anything he didn't want to do. He was here to serve; to learn; to obey. She was going to teach him so much about caring for a woman's feet. He would be spending a lot of time using his hands, lips, teeth, and tongue. He didn't have to like it, but he was going to have to accept it.

And after today it wouldn't just be her feet that Tom would serve. She would make him available to her friends and they would be a means to provide more instruction and more practice. She was already working out ideas for his curriculum and deciding how many feet she could put in Tom's hands; and in his mouth. Even Jill was going to get something of a reward as she would take part in Tom's training. There was a lot to look forward to.

The treadmill slowed to a stopped and beeped a final time to end the program.

Felicia stepped off the machine and wiped the sweat from her brow. She also used the towel on her arms but not much else. She could take a shower later and get really cleaned up. Right now the sweat was just what she needed. She draped the towel over her neck and took a drink from her water bottle. Then with a grin and a bounce in her step, she headed downstairs for Tom's next lesson.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds