Summer Solstice

I ended up staying in LA until Sunday night getting home around 9. I was tired and exhausted I had stayed at a friends place and well we had partied all weekend, club on friday, went to a pickup basketball game on Saturday with friends, clubbing Saturday night and then barbecue Sunday morning. I was so tired and ready to knock out but I noticed the light on at Katey's and stopped by to tell her I was home.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Um, actually just wanted to tell you I was home." That seemed kind of weird, she was usually happy to see me.

"Katerina whose at the door?" It was a guys voice, I guess she too had fun this weekend.

"My neighbor." She called out. "Well I'm glad you're home."

"Yea, well have fun I'll see you around." She just closed the door. I walked away feeling awkward and embarrassed and I think now I know how she felt the day she heard and saw us on the terrace. Fuck I think I have fallen for the straight girl next door, shoot me.

The next morning I was up bright and early for my morning run and the day went the way most of my days went except today I didn't have dinner with Katerina Tanaz Pahlavi, she was now getting the "full name I am mad treatment". She didn't come over and I was sure as hell to proud to go and ask. This went on for a full 4 days until we finally ran into each other on the beach one morning. I think she planned it considering she never wakes up early. Thankfully she was alone.

"Hey."

"Hey." There was a long silence.

"Awwwwkkkkward" It was more of an obvious stating of the truth but it brought a smile to her face.

"I haven't seen you in a while, have you been busy?"

"Nope just avoiding you." Shit did I seriously just say that what is wrong with me.

"Wow I guess we're past pleasantries, huh." She stepped to walk away but I really felt like a total jerk and she didn't deserve it. So I went to grab her arm to apologize. But when she stopped she was right next to me so there wasn't much space between us.

"I'm sorry you didn't deserve that I'm just being an ass. I have no right to be mean and when you didn't come over on Monday for dinner I just figured you didn't want to hang out anymore. So instead of going over to get rejected I stayed away and figured if you were ready to eventually see me you would come around. I didn't want to make you anymore uncomfortable than necessary."

"That's sweet no one ever takes my feelings into consideration being the oldest in a Persian family and all. I didn't come because I was mad at you for ditching me for the weekend, I know its childish. But I still think you were an ass for not trying. We were supposed to be... friends."

"How about I make it up to you by having you over for dinner?"

"I don't know, you can't keep making it up to me by feeding me." Now we were even closer. I know this isn't innocent but I need to make up for the last few days. So I did the unexpected and I went behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist enough to let her feel my soft touch but only long enough to make her think it was innocent.

"Come on you love my cooking." I pulled her towards my house.

"Fine but I haven't forgiven you." She took my hand of her and jumped on my back, so I could carry her in, she was so cute and small. Small problem though now her lips were right next to my ear. As her arms were wrapped around my neck. She did the normal thing anyone would do being next to someone's ear, yup she bit my earlobe and kind of licked it and then let go and laughed. It took everything for me not to moan literally EVERYTHING.

"Careful I might drop you." She laughed thinking I was kidding. So I tickled her under her arms as she pleaded for me to stop, her legs gripping tighter around my waist.

"No, no okay okay I'll stop."

"Apologize." I said it sternly.

She whispered "no" and bit again. This time I dropped to my knees and rolled her of me and onto the floor and I climbed on top of her holding her hands above her head with one hand and tickled her mercilessly with the other while straddling her body.

"Say mercy." She just giggled. "No"

"Say Mercy." Nothing a lot of laughing. "No"

"Say Mercy." Each time I had gotten closer to her face. "No"

"Say mercy." I was 2 inches from her lips now. So she whispered it into my lips as I had almost already stopped tickling her.

"Fine, fine I give." I thought of it but we had just fixed everything kissing her now would or might set us back again. So I did the "smart" thing. I helped her up and I pulled so hard she collapsed into my body wow this day was getting worse or better by the moment.

"Come on." I pulled her in to my place. I needed a shower not only had I been rolling around on the sand but I had just got out of the beach. Mostly though I was so turned on from the biting and having her close and just her being near me had me wet.

She dusted off in the terrace and came in.

"Hey you can grab anything you want, I'll be out shortly." She was still dusting of and just watched me walk away as I started to undress. I know I was pushing it but what the hell. I gave her some side boob action. When I turned I caught her and just smiled as she looked down and blushed. YES! Seduction has begun, shit no I really need to take it down a notch if I expect to keep my heart in tact.

It took me about 20 minutes, everyone nows how hard it is to get all the sand out of your hair and every nook and cranny. I walked out in surf shorts and a muscle shirt I was wearing a black bra with a white muscle shirt I could have just come out in the bra the shirt was just to kind of conceal.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Um are we having breakfast together?" I think I had said dinner.

"Yes I owe you that much for being a brat." Oh that makes sense.

"Ok so you can cook everything you will need is in the fridge."

"I said I will take you anywhere, not cook anything." Damn I thought she would fall for it.

"Come on I always cook for you its your turn." I knew I was pushing it but I kind of didn't want to go out I had missed her.

"Fine but this is a one time thing."

"Thank you." I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and went to sit on the couch.

Breakfast was amazing, she had made something with fried plantains and eggs with potatoes and sausage it was her heritage in a plate, I loved it. It was a good thing I went grocery shopping in LA while I was there. We talked for the rest of the afternoon and caught up on each others days. She "casually" mentioned that the guy here over the weekend was her younger brother who was checking in on her. By the end of the night we were both tired and stuffed because I had made dinner and we had eaten way too much. She went home around 10 and all I could do all night was think of her and everything that had happened. I definitely had to take care of myself and my burning sensation down below. The thoughts of her were the best incentive to 3 orgasms that night. I'm glad I had packed my toys.

The next two weeks were pretty uneventful we had dinner together but that was about it I guess she realized overnight what was going on and kind of kept it light between us.

I spent a few days in LA over the weekends keeping her updated to avoid any problems or misunderstandings. It was mostly just Friday night and i would get back Saturday night. I knew it wasn't what normal just friends would do but I knew in my heart of hearts we weren't just friends regardless of the outcome of this story I had both of our hearts to protect.

Eventually I think both of us gave up on our feelings and just gave in to just having each other close. She was straight and confused and I was gay and in love, wait in lust I think that is way more appropriate. Finally on Monday I had to fly to New York to get ready for the new school year. I was going to Columbia and had to get my new place ready. I had found it in december and it would be ready to occupy. I had asked Katey if she wanted to come but she gracefully declined saying one of us needed to stay home and watch our places. It made sense but I wanted her to say yes. A part of me also realized that we were both going our separate ways in a month and this thing that was going on would just end badly.

The time out there gave me a chance to do a lot of thinking. I realized I had definitely fallen. I called her every night just to talk and we had dinner together over the phone she would be early and I would be late because of the time change. She would call me when she woke up which was midday for me. It was cute but it dawned on both of us that we were in need of each other but that we were unsure of how it would play out. I took an earlier flight since I was done by Friday, I was supposed to leave until Sunday. I got back at 10 at night. She was nice enough to pick me up from the airport. I was looking around for her, my flight had been rerouted to Burbank because of winds so I was able to get a message to her and she managed to be there ready and waiting. When I came out to meet her she ran to me and hugged me. I held her close to me and inhaled her in. Her sweet smell was intoxicating. I had missed her so much. She turned to look at me pressed her forehead to mine, I had picked her up to my eye level. She leaned in a whispered on my lips.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"No baby, I missed you." She closed the space between us and kissed me. I went into it and pulled her closer her lips were so soft. So delicate there was a hunger between us for each other but it was more than that it was so much more. It felt like a shot of electricity through our lips. There was a fire that needed to be put out but the more I tasted her the more the fire burned. I reluctantly broke the kiss.

"Come on you can tell me how much you missed me in the car." I was blushing and happy, my demon was awoken.

She gripped my hand as we walked to her car. She was so happy in the car, the happiest I had ever seen her it was like she was emitting it.

"So, not that I'm complaining, but why did you kiss me?"

"Being apart from you made me realize how much I missed you. It wasn't just your company I missed it was your hugs, watching TV with you and you holding me. Watching you in the kitchen making a meal, I would wake up and realize I wouldn't find you running on the beach or swimming. I felt so empty. I came to the simple realization that I was so into you."

"I'm glad but you know you're straight right?"

"I know that you make me want you the way no person has ever made me want them. You create this fire inside of me that no one can extinguish. You complete me." I was happy but sad because I knew in 3 weeks I was headed back to New York and this thing we had was going to end on those beach houses. A part of me wanted to end it here and now before it got to be too strong. But the hopeless romantic won and let me fall for the most beautiful woman in the world.

When we got home that night she fell asleep with me in my bed in my arms. Over the next two weeks we spent every waking moment together. I knew what was coming and so did she. We had discussed it and we knew what the plan was.

She was half Persian, this meant there was no way in hell she could be gay and come out to her parents without being disowned. It was bad enough that she still hadn't married. Then the fact that I wasn't going to give up Columbia for her. It sounds harsh but the simple reality of it all was that I was only going to be her dirty little secret and unfortunately that was not worth it for me, it wasn't enough. We made the best of our time together and so far we had managed to keep the physical at a distance. Becoming one in the act of making love would have made it unbearable to leave. We spent the last week packing up as she was going back to an apartment near her school and job and I was headed to New York.

That Wednesday I fell in love with Katerina and I lost my soul to her.

Keeping the relationship above the waist was hard. I mean she is so sexy and she has an ass that asks to be spanked and grabbed. I tempted fate and lost. She had just finished cleaning up my kitchen while I showered and so I came to check on her in my towel. I came up behind her and just hugged her around her waist. I loved being close to her and to feel the warmth of her body.

She leaned back into me and turned her head to the side so that I could get a full taste of her luscious neck. It was all innocent until she turned around and saw me in only a towel. She had seen me like this before, but I knew that moment in those grey eyes that when they got darker it meant she was turned on. She took off my towel leaving me completely naked and she stood checking me out from head to toe, softly caressing my curves. I finally pulled her into my body to avoid her doing anything more but she was gone and that fire in her eyes was burning to break free. She pushed me up against the fridge and continued her exploration of my body with her tongue. It was rough but I was not in control.

She was insatiable, I had to hold on to the fridge to keep from falling. It was when she took one of my nipples straight into her mouth that I gave up fighting my urge. I pulled away, pulled her to her feet picked her up and took her to bed. I undressed her at the edge of the bed, there wasn't much bikini top, then shorts and undies and we were standing exposed to each other. I placed her on the bed gently holding her neck with one hand and pushing her waist with the other. I asked once and only once.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes."

"I will spoil you for all men if we do go further." I had every intention of showing her what love making between two women could be like and making sure every one of her needs was met and fantasies fulfilled.

"I know. Make love to me." No more questions needed to be asked.

I kissed her from her head to her toes paying homage to every single part of her body. Appreciating every curve and flat surface. Leaving no skin untouched. I let her touch me even though it was harder to concentrate on her I wanted her to be comfortable with what we were doing consummating our love. I sucked every little toe and every one of her fingers and she loved to watch me, the lust in her eyes gave her away. I fondled her breast gently and rough sometimes just to remind her I wanted her. First playing around her nipples then finally grabbing them between my thumb and index finger. Her moans had become louder and gasps for air exploding from her body as she yearned to be touched and pleased. Waiting for the moment when she closed her eyes and leaned her head back as I sucked one of those beautiful nipples into my mouth no teeth just lips and she jerked of the bed arching her back and pushing her breast up to me. I knew that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I stayed there for a few minutes going back and forth between making sure that both were always being touched either with my mouth or my hands. I worked my thigh in between hers and gently nudged at her throbbing pussy, feeling the wet and slickness she was ready for everything I had to offer. Finally not being able to take my explorations she finally spoke a complete sentence.

"Please baby, please make me yours." Damn she sounded sexy.

"How baby?"

"Eat me out babe, taste how wet I am for you." With that I needed nothing else.

I went down on her ready to make her mine. Her smell was soft and delicate her taste sweet and addicting. I took it slow prolonging the impending orgasm I wanted it to be the best thing she had ever felt, the strongest most earth shattering orgasm ensuring she would be mine forever. If she could find better than me then they deserved her. I knew she wouldn't I was making love to her not just getting myself off or her. I tasted her slit, then I kissed her lips and drank up all the juices from my earlier pleasings. I could feel her arching her back of the bed and thrusting her hips forward. I used my hands on her ass to help push her up and then wrapped her thighs so I was in control. I knew she wanted release but all in due time. How she managed to hold on for so long was beyond me but if I thought I had willpower to please her she had will power to come or not come. Finally I went in with my tongue pushed into her waiting hole and she jumped of the bed screaming.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" That was not what I wanted to hear.

" 'Fuck'? That's not my name." I said it right into her pussy as I slowly pulled out to see her face. She smiled, hearing the sarcasm in my voice.

"Oh FUCK, Riley what are you doing to me."

"That's better." I went back to my spot again thrusting into her gaping pussy. Then I sucked her clit straight into my mouth and that was all the attention she needed after so much stimulation.

"Riley, shit, oh...oh...I'm cumming" I felt her juices gush out into my mouth drinking up every last drop. But I wasn't done she had told me that after every orgasm she had to rest and well this was usually on her own with masturbation it was rare for a guy to make her cum so I knew I was already ahead. I let her come down just enough to breathe, because she definitely was holding her breath while cumming.

Then I went back to her clit and thrust one finger into her then another pumping in an out slowly making sure to get in as far as possible, then I felt her stomach start to shake again.

"Riley, oh...shit...I can't...ohhh" The next wave hit her before she could protest. She tried to squirm away but I knew she would enjoy a second orgasm more than giving in to the sensitivity. I held her down from her thighs and licked her down slowly as the next orgasm hit her.

As much as I wanted to keep at it making her come all night I knew she needed a rest after all my earlier teasing.

"Riley I fucking swear you are an expert pussy eater." She said this in between breaths and with her eyes closed while she turned into my body as I came up to lay with her. I wanted her to taste herself on my lips and love that taste like I did. Something else she had never done, taste herself. I got close enough for her to feel me and she opened her eyes. Took one look at me and went for it. She kissed and licked my face clean of her juices. That was such a turn on.

"Mmm...I do taste good, but I bet you taste better."

"I doubt anything tastes better than you." I pulled her in and kept kissing her. She moaned into my mouth at tasting herself inside my mouth.

"I want to make love to you. I want to taste you I want to please you."

"Are you sure? You don't have to."

"When you went away, you're gorgeous body was all I could think of how I missed it and how I longed to be in you arms. When I kissed you I knew that I would not be satisfied until I got to taste you, all of you. So am I sure, fuck yes Riley Jackeline Collins, not only do I want to but I need to I will never get enough of you."

She rolled me onto my back and went for my neck to nibble and trace her way to my ear. As she reached her destination she slowly kissed behind my ear. Then went for my earlobe as she had quickly learned this was a weakness for me. I had no choice but to release soft moans. Her right hand went to my sides running her nails up and down slowly while allowing her skin to gently linger on my body. Then she went for my breast. I worked my right hand down her torso and began to circle her right breast gently going underneath and caressing her firm breast. Working my thumb closer to her nipple in large circles and then they got smaller as my thumb inched closer to her nipple she never left my ear alone. Finally I landed on her nipple and pinched it within my thumb and index finger.

"Uh" a gasp of pleasure escaped me as she bit harder on my earlobe. "I want you so bad, Katey."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds