• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Summer Vacation Ch. 09

Summer Vacation Ch. 09

Aunt Karen looked ragged the next morning. She had on her robe at breakfast - something she hadn't done since Tommy had been there - didn't smile once, and spoke very little. The young man knew what the problem was, but kept quiet. Uncle Dave and Kim would be leaving for work and he'd have a chance to talk with his aunt, maybe find some way to cheer her up.

"How come you're workin' at the Four Corners Inn, and not doin' construction, or some other kinda real work?" his uncle asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dreisbach are nice, the pay isn't bad, the tips are great, and I have days free to do other things," Tommy replied. The longer he was around his uncle, the less he liked him. The man was a boor, an insensitive jerk. He had no idea why his mother's adopted sister had married the guy or why she stayed married to him.

Uncle Dave pushed himself back from the table, rubbed his belly, belched, then stood up. "When I was your age I had a real job for the summer, I had to bust my ass," he said, "not loaf at some candy-ass waiters job. Shit! Most waiters are fuckin' fags, anyhow."

"David!" Aunt Karen's comment was the first thing Tommy heard her say all morning. "You know better than to talk like that in this house!"

"Jesus Christ! What ever happened to a man's home being his castle?" Uncle Dave complained. He turned and headed for the door, picking up his briefcase as he went. "I won't be home for dinner," he said, "I got a late business meeting. I'll grab something to eat after."

"I know he's my father, but he sure is an asshole!" Kim said after her father was gone. "Mom, I don't know how you put up with him."

Karen shrugged and turned toward the counter. Kim looked at Tommy, gave him that smile - now he knew what it meant - and winked at him. "How you feeling this morning, cousin?" she asked innocently.

Tommy felt his face get hot. "Ah...I'm...ah...I'm fine," he replied.

"Yeah," she whispered, "You sure are." Kim smiled at him, then started eating her cereal.

Tommy started to eat, too. He couldn't figure his cousin out. Was she trying to let her mother know she'd been to bed with him? He was learning you can't tell what people's lives are like until you live with them for a while, that was for sure.

Kim didn't have to be to work until ten and went back to her room after she finished breakfast. That was something else Tommy noticed. Nobody but him helped Aunt Karen with the dishes. He was starting to see why his aunt did the things she did. Her family treated her like dirt, so she found appreciation other places, in other ways.

He was in the living room, watching a morning talk show, when Kim flounced in. He took one look at his pretty cousin and swallowed hard. She was wearing a knit dress, black with white dots, that clung to her fantastic body like a second skin.

Kim saw the way he was looking at her and smiled. "Like the dress?" she asked.

Tommy nodded.

"I got it down at the shop," Kim said. "Ought to knock the guys' eyes out, doncha think?"

"It sure will," Tommy croaked.

Kim came over to the sofa, bent down, and kissed him, her tongue pushing between his lips. It wasn't as hot as the kisses they'd shared the night before, but it was enough to awaken the young man's cock. "Maybe we can get together again tonight," she said softly, then she was out the door, leaving her cousin puzzled and half-turned on. He was sure his folks hadn't envisioned anything like this happening when they arranged for him to stay with Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave!

Tommy sat and watched TV a little longer, getting himself under control. His young hormones had been exercised quite a bit in the past few days, but one of the nice things about his sudden immersion in sex was that he was learning control. He had a feeling that might be a good skill to have.

Aunt Karen disappeared after they finished the breakfast dishes. That was unusual, too. Usually she was busy around the house, picking up, dusting, vacuuming. Now that she wasn't working at church any more, she expended all her energy cleaning the house.

Tommy got off the sofa and walked down the hall to his aunt and uncle's bedroom. The door was closed. The young man considered knocking, then decided not to. He opened the door. His aunt was lying on the bed, her back to him, still in her robe. He walked across the room and sat down on the bed. "Are you OK, Aunt Karen?" he asked softly.

"I'm...I'm fine, Tommy," his aunt replied. She sniffled a little. She was elated that her nephew was there. She had hoped he would come in to see her once they were alone. She wanted him to make love to her to erase the terrible longing her husband's perfunctory love-making left her with the night before.

"I was worried about you, Aunt Karen," Tommy said softly. He laid his hand gently on her arm. "You weren't acting like yourself this morning at breakfast."

"It...it will be all right," his aunt replied, and sniffled a little more. She felt a shudder of delight ripple through her. His touch was thrilling her already!

Tommy caressed his aunt's arm through her robe and, as he did, the feelings he'd struggled to control earlier reawakened. For a minute he paused his moving hand, then let it continue. Uncle Dave wouldn't be home until late and Kim was at work. That meant he was free to give Aunt Karen what she needed, what Uncle Dave hadn't given her the night before. His caresses grew bolder and, as they did, his aunt shifted position, moving closer to him.

"Oh, Tommy," she whispered, "you're the only one who really cares for me." She wanted so badly to have him make love to her. She'd lain in bed a long time after her husband made love to her, thinking about her nephew's big, hard cock spewing hot juices into her. The thoughts gave her a funny feeling in her stomach. Now his caresses were doing the same thing!

"You've always been nice to me," Tommy said softly, "I don't like to see you upset." He didn't think it was a good idea to let her know he'd listened to Uncle Dave and her the night before, so he didn't mention that. His hand slid into the neck of the robe.

"Oh, Tommy! Do you have any idea how good that feels?" Karen crooned, her voice low. His touch was like nothing she'd known before. He was so gentle, so concerned about her and what she needed!

"I think I do," the young man said. "Don't move, I'll be back in just a second." He got off the bed took off his clothes, then he laid down, pressing his naked body spoon-fashion, against his aunt's. His hand again stole inside her robe, found a breast, and moved to an already-erect nipple.

"Oh, Tommy!" Karen exclaimed. She pressed her wonderfully formed bottom against him. "You do know exactly how to make me feel better, don't you?" His hard cock, pressing into the cleft between her buttocks, felt wonderful!

Tommy kept fondling his aunt's breast and she responded more and more fervently. His cock, hard as steel now, continued to press against her bottom as she wriggled it against him. He found the situation quite invigorating. He managed to get her robe off and his nakedness came in contact with hers. His rigid prong stabbed between the full mounds of her buttocks and his aunt murmured with delight.

"Oh! Oh, Tommy!" Karen purred. She moved her ass enticingly. "That feels wonderful!" Her nephew's hand slid over her body and delved between her legs. She gasped. "I love the way you touch me, my darling," she purred. "You're so gentle!" She gasped again when his fingers found her clit. "Tommy! My God!" she groaned. Her body began moving insistently as his fingers strummed her swollen, nerve-filled clit. "Oh! Oh!" How had she managed to remain sane all these years without having someone like him?

The motions of his aunt's body were doing wild things to Tommy's cock, trapped as it was between the warm, soft cheeks of her bottom. It wasn't fucking, but it was almost as exciting. It felt so nice, he thought he might be able to come that way, and wouldn't have minded if he did. It wasn't just what her bottom was doing to his cock. He also loved the effect his caresses had on his beautiful aunt.

"Tommy! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Karen's body went wild. "You're making me come! Oh, God! Oh, Goddd! I'm cumming! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!"

His aunt's wildly quivering body did wonderful things to Tommy's cock, but he didn't come, not then. He continued caressing his aunt until the wild movements of her body stilled, then he held her tight against him, his cock still between the cheeks of her full bottom.

"Oh, Tommy, darling, I needed that so badly!" Karen murmured, putting her hand on his, which was still cupping her breast. "You're so good for me."

"I'm glad you liked it, Aunt Karen," Tommy whispered. "I wanted to make you feel better."

"You did! You certainly did!" Karen murmured. She tightened her ass around his cock. "What are we going to do about that?"

"I thought maybe you might have an idea," Tommy replied and squeezed her breast gently.

"Well..." Karen laid one leg back over Tommy's and reached for his cock. "Let's see what we can do..." She guided the tip of his swollen organ to her sopping quim and when she did, her nephew thrust forward. She groaned with delight when his swollen organ burrowed into her quavering grotto.

Tommy groaned, too, when heat and thrills swept through his young body.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Karen purred, pressing back against him, drawing him as far into her as she could get him. Pleasure ripped through her once again as his cock plunged into her over and over.

Tommy thrust into his aunt forcefully, squeezing her breast, toying with the nipple. Making love in this position was wild! He could play with her body while they were making love!

"Do it! Do it!" Karen groaned. Her body shook under her nephew's delightful assault. Her hand stole to her pussy and began twirling her clit. "Tommy! Do it! Yes!"

"Gonna come! Oh, God! This feels too good, I'm gonna come!" Tommy cried, feeling the onslaught of orgasm. "Ahh! Aunt Karen! Ah! Ahh!" Powerful jets of his juices hosed into her body.

"Gahh! Tommy! Yes! Take me! Oh, God! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" the full-bodied woman cried in delight as uncontrollable ecstasy roared through her.

"Oh, God, darling, I needed that so desperately," Karen crooned afterward, hugging her nephew against her. "God, you make me feel so good!" She kissed him tenderly. As long as he was there, she could put up with her husband's crude behavior and half-hearted love-making.

"I'm glad," Tommy said. "I had a feeling that might be what you needed."

Karen studied the young man lying next to her. He seemed wise beyond his years at times. "How did you get to be so smart?" she asked.

"I-I don't know," Tommy said. "It's just that, you know, I kinda got a feeling about why you were down in the dumps."

Karen kissed him again. "I don't know what I'm going to do when your parents get home," she said. "It isn't going to be the same around here with you gone."

"How come Uncle Dave's the way he is?" Tommy asked.

"I-I don't know," Karen replied seriously. "He wasn't like that when we first got married, but ever since he's been on the road..." Her eyes reddened a little. "My God! Look at me! I've just had sex with my nephew, now I'm talking about what a jerk my husband is!"

"It's OK, Aunt Karen," Tommy said. He didn't want his aunt to start crying. Crying women always made him feel helpless. "I don't think you're terrible at all."

Karen sniffled a little, then kissed him. "Not only are you a magnificent lover, you're sweet, too," she sniffled. She patted his bare hip. "Much as I'd like to spend the rest of the day in bed with you, I can't. I've got things to do." She kissed him, then got out of bed.

Tommy helped his aunt with household chores until it was time for him to go to work, then he left. As he walked toward the Inn, he wondered if Tina would be there today. He certainly hoped she would be. He couldn't figure out why, what with all the sex he'd been getting at Aunt Karen's, he kept thinking about Tina, but he did. He thought about the red-haired waitress a lot, even when he'd just had sex with his aunt. It confused him.

Tina didn't seem as cheerful as she'd been before.

"You OK?" Tommy asked her as they were setting up one of the tables. "You seem, I don't know, kinda down or something."

"I'm fine," Tina said brusquely and went off to get some napkins.

Tommy was confused. He knew something was wrong, wasn't sure what, and also knew it wasn't really any of his business. That didn't really matter to him. He liked Tina, and wanted to help her, but wasn't sure there was anything he could do.

About an hour before closing, two men came in. Their loud talk and somewhat unsteady gait made Tommy pretty sure they'd been drinking. Mr. Dreisbach seated them, but looked a little pained. He had told Tommy on more than one occasion that he wasn't in favor of heavy drinking. "A little wine with your meal, perhaps, or maybe some schnapps of an evening, and beer when it's hot," he'd said, "but only a little. Too much spoils the taste and usually spoils the evening. I have no use for a man who drinks too much."

Tina went to take the customers' orders and Tommy, standing near the kitchen door, saw her blush, then one of the men reached out and patted her leg. The young man stiffened. He hadn't liked the way the men were acting when they came in, he what he'd just seen even less. Tina stepped back, turned, and headed for the kitchen.

"That guy bothering you?" Tommy asked her as she approached. "If he is, tell Mr. Dreisbach, he'll ask them to leave."

"Don't worry about it," Tina said, "they've had a little too much to drink. I can handle it." She went on into the kitchen.

The behavior of the two men wasn't too bad during their meal. Tommy hovered near the table when Tina was waiting on them and didn't take too kindly to some of the off-color comments they made to her, but nothing happened that was cause for alarm. He was near the bus-boy's station when Tina went to clear the table and see if the men wanted dessert. "Can I get you gentlemen something for dessert?" she asked.

One of the men, a heavy-set, coarse-looking guy with three days' growth of beard, reached out, grabbed her apron, slid his hand over her ass, grabbed her, and pulled her to him. "Yeah, sweet thing," he said, "how about you? What time to you get off, anyhow?"

Tina struggled to get out of his grasp, but couldn't. "Please," she said, "I..."

Tommy's anger flared when he saw the man pawing Tina. He picked up a pitcher full of ice water and started for the table. Neither the men nor Tina saw him approach.

"Would either of you gentlemen like more water?" Tommy asked calmly, and then he spilled the entire contents of the pitcher in the lap of the man holding Tina.

"Jesus H. Christ!" The man let go of Tina and jumped to his feet. "You little asshole!" He started toward Tommy, who set the pitcher on the table and backed into a clear spot between the tables, prepared to move. If the guy kept coming, he was going to get a big surprise.

"Hey, Arnie, let the kid alone," the other man said, "It was an accident."

"Shut the fuck up, Mel!" Arnie said, "The little bastard dumped a whole fuckin' pitcher of ice water in my lap." He kept moving toward Tommy, not noticing that the young man didn't look afraid and, in fact, seemed anxious for him to keep coming.

"What is going on here?" Mr. Dreisbach's question, stopped the man in his tracks.

"This little asshole dumped a whole fuckin' shitload of ice water in my lap," the man said, jerking his head in Tommy's direction.

"I am sure it was an accident," Mr. Dreisbach said. He glanced at Tommy. "Wasn't it, son?"

"I'm sorry," Tommy said. "The pitcher was wet, it slipped, you know. I'm sorry, mister."

"See," Mr. Dreisbach said, "the boy has apologized. Now, if you gentlemen are done with your meal..."

"What if we want dessert?" Arnie said.

"I am sorry," Mr. Dreisbach said and smiled coldly. "We have run out of dessert." He shrugged. "Sometimes we just don't prepare enough."

"Hey, Arnie," Mel said, standing up and grabbing his friend by the arm. "Come on, let's go down to Wilma's Tavern. I'll bet some of the boys are there. We can get us a game of pool, win some money."

"Yeah, OK." The bigger man shook off his friend's grip, turned, and the two of them walked to the cash register.

"Because of the accident with the water," Mr. Dreisbach said, "the meals are no charge." Another cold smile. "And neither of you gentlemen need bother coming back. Next time, we will be out of food as well."

"Fuck you, you old asshole," Arnie said as his friend hustled him out the door.

After the men left there were no more customers, so Mr. Dreisbach closed and locked the door and put the "Closed" sign in it. He came into the dining room where Tina and Tommy were setting up the tables for the next day.

"I saw what happened with those...those pigs," he said. "Tina, you should have told me what they were doing. I don't want people like that in my place."

"Yes, Mr. Dreisbach, I'm sorry," Tina said.

"Don't apologize," their boss said. "I won't have help of mine treated that way, is all. I value my employees too much." He turned to Tommy. "Young man, that was quick thinking what you did." He chuckled. "That man needed a cold bath, did he not?"

Tommy smiled and nodded.

When they finished up, Tommy and Tina left. Outside, Tommy took a deep breath. "Mind if I walk you home?" he asked.

Tina smiled, nodded, and said, "I'd like that."

During the walk to her apartment Tina was silent. Tommy wasn't sure what to say, so he didn't say anything. They arrived at her residence too soon.

"Well," Tina said, standing under a streetlight, looking at him. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," he replied. God, he'd love to pull her into his arms and kiss her! She had to be the neatest woman in the whole world!

Tina smiled and chuckled softly. "What made you think of the ice water?" she asked.

Tommy shrugged. "It was all I had handy," he replied. "I figured it would cool him off, if nothing else."

Tina giggled. "It sure did, didn't it?" she said.

"Yeah," Tommy said. "I wish I'd had a five-gallon bucket full of it."

Tina got serious again. "You took a chance doing that," she said. "He was real mad. I was afraid he was going to hit you. If Mr. Dreisbach hadn't come out of the kitchen, what would you have done?"

Tommy shrugged and said, "I...I guess I'd have thought of something." Actually, he planned to kick the man in the balls, then follow that up with a thrust kick to the head.

Tina moved closer, put her hand on either side of his face, pulled him down to her, and kissed him softly. "Thank you," she said softly. "For what you did for me tonight, and for being my friend."

Tommy's heart was pounding and his chest felt as if someone had wrapped a rope around it and pulled it tight. "Ah...you...you're welcome," he croaked. His lips tingled from her kiss. He had enjoyed sexual wonders with his aunt and cousin, nothing he'd experienced with them had made him feel quite like Tina's short kiss had.

Tina smiled and stepped back. "Well, I better get in," she said. She turned and started up the steps. Before she opened the door, she stopped, turned, and smiled at Tommy. "See you tomorrow."

Tommy waved back and started down the sidewalk, feeling better than he had in a long time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Summer Vacation Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 622 milliseconds