Summer Vacation with Daddy Ch. 03

I was dumb-founded. "How much incest is going on in this family?"

He shrugged with one hand on the steering wheel. "I know that our dads are close, so they probably talked about this. My dad started fucking our aunt after I started fucking my mother."

I blurted out, "I'm fucking my dad, too." I turned red.

He looked at me and said nothing. "We've been doing it since my first day here." He was still silent.

"I'm pregnant and it is his," I finished. I was worried that he was hurt. Then he lifted his ass off the seat of the car and undid his belt, pants and unzipped himself. His hand then fished out a rapidly swelling cock and waved it.

I went down on him. I swallowed him to his balls and he groaned with pleasure. I slurped and sucked on him for ten minutes before his hand pushed my head down hard and his cock started spurting. I had no choice but to swallow his entire load.

"Fuck, Bella, I missed you. " I told him that I missed him as well.

He took me to a club where we danced for a couple hours. I thought that being sober at a club would suck but Fabian took good care of me. He was doting on me, holding my hand, kissing me. He ground himself into me as we danced. We left the club and he persuaded me into checking into a motel, 'at least for an hour'.

Once in the room I sat on the bed, "I want you to strip for me," I told Fabian.

In a moment he was gyrating his hips to an unheard beat while he slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt and removed it. He then lifted his white undershirt to reveal his tanned, defined torso. Fuck he was sexy. Not at all like my dad's rippling muscled torso, but he was hot in his own right. He whipped his belt off then unbuttoned his bulging pants. This was going to be my favourite part. I am totally a bulge whore, no doubt about it.

He slowly unzipped and began lowering his jeans to reveal a pair of black JM Underwear packed full. He kicked his pants off and walked towards me. "I know you like to unwrap your prize."

I cupped his package and squeezed him. He moaned. I lowered the waist to slowly reveal his quickly engorging python. My pussy was getting wet as his thick flesh tube appeared inch by inch. Finally I pushed his underwear down to the floor. His cock bounced up and I caught it in my mouth, swallowing him whole once again.

He groaned and bent down to kiss me full on the lips. He lead me into a laying position as he crawled on top of me, not breaking out kiss once. He was laying fully on top of me, his hands were holding mine. I felt his hardness between us. With our tongues mingling, he lifted his ass up and I felt his cock head jab at me a couple times before the head disappeared.

"Oh, I missed this," he breathed into my mouth. He pushed. I felt him slide right inside me in one long, continuous motion; his thickness stretching me again. When he bottomed out he withdrew half way and repeated. I loved feeling skewered. He moved in and out slowly, tenderly while sucking on my neck. His hands explored my body. My orgasm was building.

He whispered into my ear, "So beautiful. I want you so badly." His thrust hard a couple times then returned to his paced sawing in and out. I orgasmed for over a minute while Fabian took his time.

"I wish this was my baby in you." I blushed, though he probably couldn't tell because I was stilled flushed from my minute-long cum. He fucked me like this for over an hour, causing me to cum four or five more times before he sunk all the way inside of me.

"I love you, Bella," his cock started kicking and swelling. I was being filled again by my cousin. We fell asleep.

Morning came and I awoke to an empty bed. Instead, the shower was running in the bathroom where I found Fabian washing himself with the shower curtain unclosed. His normally long, wavy hair was soaked and hanging freely has he bent to wash his legs. He looked so thin, like a boy. Only, when he stood up straight and looked at me, grinning, his huge, flopping manhood and long, hanging balls confirmed he was all man.

"Dom dia," he spoke through his grin. I stepped into the shower and he kissed me. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled me into the stream of water. I felt his cock rising but I couldn't look down the way Fabian was holding me, lips pressed firmly together. A moment later he reached down and aligned his pole with my cunny. He pushed and entered me.

He fucked me gently while the water washed over us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds