• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer with Selvi Akka

Summer with Selvi Akka

My name is Dev. I am in my mid-30s now. The following incidents happened when I was a teenager. I had an older cousin, Selvi, who was the daughter of my mother’s sister. She was older to me by 5 years. She was a beautiful woman by Tamilian (Tamilian = a linguistic race found in southern India, Sri Lanka and South East Asia) standards. Fair skin. Expressive eyes with dark and thick eyelashes. Full lips. A voluptuous figure with big boobs and butts. Yet to be married, her hips were full, but without folds. Upon closer scrutiny, one can notice a thin, dark line of tiny hairs that ran on her stomach to the navel to undisclosed location beneath.

Selvi akka (akka = sister) lived with her family in a small town in Coimbatore district. She used to visit us during some summer holidays and we visited them during other summer holidays. We used to do many fun things together, especially the small town activities like walking to the farms to take bath, climbing the trees, watching the hen lay eggs, eating raw mangoes, gooseberries, etc. We also watched a lot of movies together. Every time we went to Coimbatore, we also used to visit Ooty by train. The cold climate in Ooty made us to be together physically for warmth and comfort. I never felt anything different until I attained puberty. When I became older, people started observing me how I have become a mature man with a hoarse voice and hair on the face. I noticed that hair started growing on my pubic region and that my penis was also growing bigger. It also started becoming stiffer more frequently. I was proud of my bigger organ that stood erect. I was able to move the foreskin on the penis and enjoyed the feeling it gave. The exposed part of the penis was bright pink in color when erect. It was shiny. The tiny lips through which urine passed flared up when my member was erect and it was very enjoyable to play at the urine hole. Soon enough I learned how to masturbate and ejaculate. This increased my pleasure to levels not experienced in the past.

One afternoon in a summer vacation, I was bored. The house was silent because my chithi and Selvi akka were taking their usual afternoon nap. It was too hot to be outside. I could not take a nap. I felt that it would be nice to get a glass of cold water. So, I went to the kitchen. On my way, I happened to notice Selvi akka lying in her room. Since it was hot, she was lying on the floor and seemed to be in deep slumber. Her saree top (munthaanai) had moved exposing her big boobs that were struggling to get out of her jacket (choli). Her cleavage was very visible. So, was her stomach. She was wearing a half-saree (thaavaani). I could also see her pubic mound very clearly. Her underskirt (paavadai) was to her knee on one of the legs. Just a glance at her made my penis erect. I looked around. There was no one around. Chithi was probably taking a nap in her room upstairs as usual. It was too tempting for me not to explore Selvi akka given the opportunity.

I approached Selvi akka very slowly and without making any noise. I observed her closely and realized that my heart was pumping very fast to get all the blood to my penis which became rock hard and started throbbing. I knelt down slowly and put my hands between Selvi akka’s legs. They were open and offered no resistance to my forward movement. My hand advanced easily and found her pubic hair. She was not wearing any underwear. It was the first pubic hair of a female I was touching and I thought the whole house could hear the loud heartbeats of mine. After touching the area, I paused for a few seconds. Realizing that Selvi akka was still asleep, I got bolder and rested my palm on her pubic mound and started to slowly massage the area. I was probably doing that for a few minutes reveling in the fact how nicely it felt on my palm. At this time, Selvi akka woke up suddenly. She could not understand what was going on immediately. It took her a few seconds by which time I had removed my hands fast. I was very scared at that time and quickly ran away.

I ran to my room and locked the room. My heart was still racing, but it was due to fright. I cursed myself for laying my hands on my sister. I feared that she might tell her mother and that would be the biggest disgrace for me and my family. I could not do anything for an hour or two which seemed like an eternity.

After gathering some boldness, I came out of my room. Selvi akka was in the hall leading to my room having her evening coffee. Hearing me coming out of the room, she looked at me a second and then looked away. She did not seem to be angry or upset. She just seemed to be avoiding eye contact. I also did not look her in the eye and walked towards the kitchen. Selvi akka said “Your coffee is ready on the table.” I had my coffee. By that time, chithi had come down after her evening bath. She was as usual: kind and smiling. So, I realized that Selvi akka had not talked to her about the afternoon incident.

I left for a walk to the fields by myself after the coffee. Returning from the field, I went to the local library for reading the day’s newspapers and magazines. I returned home at about 8 in the evening. My chithi welcomed me as usual. I felt completely relieved that Selvi akka had kept our afternoon incident to herself. Akka had also become normal. There was a faint smile when she saw me. But, she remained silent except for courtesy words and comments. We had our supper. We talked for a little while about matters of no importance. As usual we went to sleep at 9:30 pm. Predictably I masturbated thinking about akka. I thought of the way her cunt hair felt on my fingers and palm. I visualized the dark, curly hair on her white skinned, plumb triangular mound. I fantasized about her big boobs and how I would suck on it like a hungry child. I ejaculated within a few minutes and went to sleep deeply satisfied.

I did not know what time it was. It must have been early in the morning. Probably 4 am. My sleep was disrupted by a feeling that my face was smothered in something soft. I came out of my sleep and realized that there was a woman next to me on my bed and that she was pushing my head to her big breasts. I became quickly aware that it was Selvi akka. She was lying next to me and had her legs over my legs in a locking position and embracing me very tightly. My cock rose to attention immediately and I held very tight and squeezed her breasts hard with my one hand while the other hand tried to liberate her breasts from her jacket. Not trusting me to do an efficient job, akka removed her jacket in a jiffy and offered her milk white breasts to me. I was delirious with pleasure and latched onto her nipples. Sucking it intensely and trying to bite it softly, my other hand raised her underskirt and caressed and held her butts. Then I moved my hands to the front to her pubic mound. Surprisingly, all the hair that I had experienced in the previous afternoon was gone. It was fully shaved and extremely smooth. Moaning with pleasure, akka pressed my hand on the pubic region indicating that she wanted me to play there. So, I went down and started exploring that. So far my exposure to female anatomy was only through books. But, now I came to know the location, size and texture of the female reproductive organ: the clitoris, the vaginal lips and the slippery vaginal canal.

As I probed akka’s cunt with my fingers, akka removed my sarong (lungi) and held my throbbing penis in her hand. After a quick reconnaissance of my pubic area visiting the hairs atop the mount, the testicles and the fold between the testicles and the butt hole, she refocused on my penis holding it tenderly and lovingly. By this time, we were in a 69 position to allow easier mutual exploration of our bodies. I kissed on my akka’s soft, moist and slippery cunt. Relishing the salty taste and sexy aroma there, I plunged my tongue into the cunt hole. Selvi akka writhed in pleasure and forced her pubic area on my face indicating that she was attaining her orgasm. She held my face to her area for a minute or so during which I could hear her loud breath. Her grip slowly relaxed. When I tried to lick her on the area at that time, she pushed my face away and lowered her underskirt. Realizing that akka was fully satisfied, I became very happy. My dick was hard like a rock at this time. My hands went to it. Seeing that I needed to be relieved, my akka held my penis tenderly and started masturbating me. She must have stroked me only 3 or 4 times and I came exploding. I squirted my semen like never before and she let me finishing my squirts by holding the penis tightly. As I got milked out thoroughly, a deep feeling of satisfaction came over me. I kissed my Selvi akka on her lips lovingly and tenderly expressing my gratitude and love.

Selvi akka and I became lovers from that day onwards. We satisfied each other sexually for many more years. We never had intercourse, but we enjoyed all other forms of intimacy.

Hope you liked me sharing my experience. Why don’t you also tell your stories?

Dev

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer with Selvi Akka

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds