• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Summoning the Succubi Pt. 11

Summoning the Succubi Pt. 11

We were in the emergency room, although it wasn't anything serious. Neko just passed out from the shock of moving at a high speed that she wasn't used to. All she had to remember the incident by was the little band-aid covered in kittens that she had on her head. Since it was nothing serious the doctor dismissed us and told us to stay safe.

"Hmm, I've never visited this part of the school before" I said, to no one in particular. It had huge stainless windows on both sides, each seemed to show the outside surface, but I knew that we were on the higher floors. After wearing this gear to the confrontation of Wang's men, I had grown quite fond of it and decided that it would be my permanent attire. I was still slightly curious as to the stopping of time, but for now I had other things to worry about, like sleep for example. I walked by Shinji's door to get back to my room, and decided to check in and see what he's up to. Forgetting that I was still invisible, I walked right into his room since the door was opened. I saw him and Noire watching a bondage porno on his flatscreen. I could tell that Shinji's fantasies involved being the kind, gentle master. While Noire on the other hand, was most likely interested in that kinky shit. After I saw Noire casual slip her hands into his pants I backed out and quietly closed the door. I finally made it back to my room with Herathia and Neko. Hm, what to do about Herathia? Should I have her stay with me?

"Hey Neko, what do you think we should do with Herathia?" She thought about it for a moment.

"I think Herathia should stay with us, Nyaa~ she's really cool!" Well, Neko seems to enjoy the company, and she needs someone to watch over her when I do things, so I suppose.

"Well then Herathia, would you like to stay in our world, or go back to wherever?" She immediately agreed to stay.

"I'm thirsty" She said. I could tell she didn't want just any drink.

"Alright, Alright, where do you want to do it?" I asked.

"Well, How about doggy on the couch?" She replied. I had been fantasizing about doggy for a while, hmm. Herathia's more beautiful than any woman I could come up with anyways. She bent over on the couch and looked at me expectantly. I told Neko to have fun in her playcenter and I got right to taking off my pants. This time, there would be no foreplay as she was already wet enough for penetration. I suddenly smelled a rather unpleasant smell, and realized it was because I hadn't showered in days.

"Hey, can we take this to the shower? It has a seat enchanted by magic to stay dry, and I smell like shit." She got up and shrugged. I led her to the shower and started it up. After undressing and giving it a moment to warm up, me and Herathia slipped in. She laid herself down, ass in the air on the seat. I could see her elevated upper body due to the size of her breasts. The showerhead was pouring hot water on to the both of us. The water accentuated her perfect curves, and gave her skin a brilliant shine.

"Bon Apetite" I said as I grabbed my massive erection and penetrated her. My eyes were closed upon entry, and it was a different feeling then I had expected. Pleasurable but different. I opened my eyes and saw that because of the water, my dick had slipped into her ass. Here we are again, I thought. I could see underneath Herathia's hair that her face was red and she was quietly moaning. I grabbed one of her horns with my left hand, and her ass with my right. Her horns were very strong and sturdy, an excellent handhold to pull her closer to me. I continued pounding her, the walls of her ass caressing my member and ever changing in texture. Her horns were getting hotter, and her she was pressing herself back onto my dick every time I shoved her away with her ass. We were in a beautiful harmony. Finally she reached back and removed my erection, I knew what she was going to do. She guided it towards her vagina and powerfully backed herself up on it. The force made me stagger back a couple inches. She had moved the seat closer to the wall, and was giving me a completely hands free experience. I took this as an opportunity to feel her up. I grabbed her hips, and started helping her out. She yelped at the sudden huge increase of speed.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed. I merely nodded as she was facing me, her face completely red. We both came at the same time. For a moment, we laid together on the seat, for it had magically extended and we looked each other in the eyes. Suddenly she closed the gap between our faces and began to kiss me passionately, this being my first kiss I allowed her to lead. It was a strange feeling, every moment we kissed a wave of warmth blew through me. After what seemed like an eternity we left the shower. My fingers were all wrinkly from the prolonged water exposure, but Herathia was a-ok. As soon as I was completely dressed, there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I called. I walked to the door and opened it. Instead of a person, there was a calico cat at the door, with a letter in his mouth. He dropped it at my feet and ran off. I picked up the letter and opened it up. The ink was slightly smudged from the water droplets falling from my hair, but the words were still completely legible.

"You will fight in the arena a month from now at dusk, you'd best prepare yourself." I read aloud. It was signed D.L, Satan. DL? Like download? I wasn't overly concerned, as it could be a prank or something of the sort, but I decided to ask Kathy about it anyways. I told Neko and Herathia to stay out of trouble and proceeded to jog down to her office. I was about to knock on the door, when it suddenly opened and Kathy burst out.

"Were you chosen?" She said, with a look of great concern. Did she mean this 'Arena'?

"Umm, maybe? For what?" I said.

"The Arena, obviously." Well then, I guess she does mean the letter.

"Uh, Yeah. I was. Who's D.L. Satan?" I replied. Her face turned paper white.

"Well, Nathaniel it would appear that L-Lord Satan himself has chosen you to be his champion at the arena." She mumbled.

"Satan like, Lucifer? The Devil?" I couldn't believe it, Satan was real? She nodded.

"Does it have a date on it?" I showed her the letter and she quickly covered her eyes.

"The contents of the letter are for you and you alone." She said.

"Well, it says a month from now I will fight." I stated.

"We'd best get you trained quickly then, we wouldn't want to disappoint Satan." She quickly lead me to the back room, where there was someone waiting.

"Nathaniel, this is Valencia. Valencia, this is Nathaniel." She gestured towards the both of us. This Valencia character appeared bored, she was leaning back on her chair and inspecting her nails.

"Nathaniel, I brought Valencia here to train whomever would have to fight, with two people as powerful as yourselves, we may be able to win this time." She told me. Well then, looks like I'm going to fight in some sort of battle. Valencia reminded me of Herathia, as her hair was also white. But instead of being relatively short and messy, Valencia's hair went down to her chest and was completely straight.

"Ooh! You brought me a nice one this time!" Valencia exclaimed, spitting out the toothpick she was chewing on.

"So Natey, I hope for a successful and fun relationship between us in this next month!" She said as she patted me on the back and shook my hand. She was close enough for me to be able to feel her breasts pressing against my chest, she was about 6 inches shorter than me, at a solid 6 foot 2. They were extremely soft, surprisingly I could feel her nipples, even through her shirt. I was completely enticed by her appearance and figure, she had breasts just as big as Herathia's, and twice as soft! Even while wearing clothes! Suddenly I snapped back into reality when I was punched hard in the stomach. I was blown back several feet.

"How about you get as strong as me, before you try to take me, eh?" She said. I blushed a little, and then regained my composure.

"Wow, even if I didn't even use half of my strength, I expected you to slam against the wall at least. Not bad for a complete novice." She stated, simply. Wow, ouch. After I regained my wind, I got back up.

"Can you teach me how to block before you decide to break my ribs?" I joked. She laughed loudly at this.

"Sure, just teach me how to calm that thing down and we'll be fine." She laughed as she gestured towards my erection. Oops.

She shooed Kathy out of the room.

"Kathy, this is going to be our first lesson, and I can't let you knowing my combat secrets!" She said.

"Alright bud, I can't have you distracted by my beautiful figure during training, let's let loose some of that testosterone, shall we? Don't worry about contraceptives, I've got a handy spell to block the combination of the eggs and sperms." Oh wow, getting laid twice within an hour? I must be some kind of stud. However, and hour was enough. I was already raring to go. She threw me onto a chair. and stripped. I could see that all she was wearing since the beginning was a hard leather suit, with soft breast slots? After completely taking off the suit, she knelt down and unbuckled my belt.

"I'm not really one for foreplay, but how's this?" I could see her huge muscles within her average sized figure, yet her breasts were completely soft flesh, instead of hard muscle. She pressed my erection in-between them and used her powerful arms to make it extremely tight. Even without lubricant, the smoothness and softness of her skin made it easy and very pleasurable. After several minutes of this, my dick was very sensitive and felt like it would burst if anything else touched it. She stood up, got close to me, and eased herself down on to my erection, her vagina was just moist enough to allow fluid intercourse. She wrapped her legs around me and began hoisting herself up and down using her powerful arms and her shoulders for support. Her vagina was extremely strong, presumably due to her workouts. She was about to change the pressures, and even the textures of her vagina, though being completely human. It was as if she could carry herself completely using it and my dick for support.

"Can I touch?" I asked simply. She nodded.

"Of course." I quickly complied. As she was bringing herself up, I grabbed on to her pale breasts. They were so soft and smooth they nearly slipped from my grasp. I could see her small pink nipples, hard and protruding. I played with them a bit, using my minimal knowledge of how to pleasure a woman. Assuming once again that it would be pleasurable for my partner, I began to suck on her nipples, pulling her breasts, up as she went down, and down as she went up. At this she began to moan, looks like I found a sensitive spot. Finally when I could handle it no longer, I ejaculated right into her vagina, she once again eased herself off, and forced the rest of my semen out onto her face, using her very effective methods of giving a handjob. She swallowed it all, catching with her finger what she couldn't reach with her tongue. She had a surprised look when she licked the first bit.

"Hey, this tastes pretty good! What do you eat?"

"Uh, food?" After completely cleaning herself off, she re-equipped her leather armor and trusted me to put my pants back on. There was a little puddle of sperm that was about to drip out of her vagina onto the floor, and she easily caught it and devoured it like the rest.

"Alright that was lesson one, don't let your sexual desires distract you." She said as she flicked me on the forehead. She could just barely do this without standing on her toes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Summoning the Succubi Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds