Sun, Wine & Penance

Apollo groaned deeply as he felt Indrius against Him. The young man's repentant tears falling in hot wet drops over His pectorals added to the fact that the he hadn't stopped his rocking even after being warned finally caused His reserve to crumble. The Sun God bucked His hips hard and felt His shaft throb inside the mortal's anus, a second later and answering squeeze came from Indrius' internal muscles. "Indrius, relax and... mmm relax and let Me move in you. All will be well... " Apollo seemed to be liking the feel of His phallus splitting this man's behind open so very wide. His hips started pumping hard into the hot well greased hole right off. Not giving Indrius a chance to protest in any way, just taking this mortal deep with each quick thrust.

Epea was being throughly taken by Dionysus as she heard the exchange between Apollo and Indrius. Her sex was gripping and throbbing at the feel of Him. She wished her arms were around His body now as He arched His back to angle her even more onto His divine shaft. "Dionysus! Yes Lord! I'm Yours!" She moaned as her first serious peak approached.

Dionysus could feel her tightening around Him in a slow even throbbing grip, but His own urge to possess her was beyond caring if she was having fun. His body was reacting to her own though, the animal inside her bringing forth His own base nature that He was so famous for. "Epea...Epea..." he groaned as His rod drove into her with enough force that He had to reach up on her back and put His hands on her shoulders to pull her crushingly hard onto Him.

Lost in the feel of His scepter lodged so tightly inside Indrius, Apollo silenced His own gasping moans by claiming the man's lips with His. Giving into the urge to take, claim and invade the youth, but still excited by the feel of his skin against Him. The almost herculean muscles that rippled below the dark sun-browned skin quivered at His Godly touch.

The mortal bucked his hips hard against his God, riding the thick club wedged into him as his hard cock felt the ripples of Apollo's tight abdominal muscles rubbing against him in time with His thrusts. Indrius claimed a sucking nipple in his teeth and nipped at the hard nub. He drew on that nipple like a suckling babe, a greedy hungry mouth sucking and licking at the God's nipple in his lips.

"Uuuhhhh!" Apollo moaned loudly. His sacred column starting to twitch and geyser great gobs of hot semen into the man's ass. As His golden long golden curls tumbled down His back when He gave His last hard thrusts, the piercing blue eyes closed tightly as His mouth gaped open in the throes of His orgasm. A shiver of delight ran through them both as Apollo continued to pump into him even after He began filling his bowels with His come.

Warm ropey white semen spilled over Apollo's rippled stomach for the second time that day and wet the marble with a splash. Indrius was roughly pushed over the edge by the feel of the scorching hot holy fluid hitting and filling his colon. Arching his head back he too gave a wordless cry, but this was of relief of many years of pent up sexual and emotional frustration.

Epea and Dionysus pistoned on madly. His voice whispering in her ear as she was filled over and over by His mighty staff. "Come little nymph... come around your God's cock....show Me how penitent you are." His hand found the tight pucker of her anus and a fingertip teasingly circled the rim.

Epea trembled and bucked back on Him trying to meet His pumping hips. Her body twitched and a high pitched whimper escaped her throat as she at last gave Him her release in a gush. Wetting the marble piston down to the swinging, slapping pair of orbs that hung weightily below His root.

The force and wetness of her orgasm let Dionysus open her ass wide with His marble finger; plunged it in deep and started to match His own movements. "That's a good girl come for your God..."

Dionysus was panting heavily Himself though and the intense second peak that ripped through her at His finger's entrance made Him drive in deep and hold as His holy seed filled her to overflowing. Grunting with pleasure at finally getting to have this elusive girl and claim her as His by filling her sex with His essence; corking His come inside her with His Godhood as the stopper.

She wept loudly against Him with her head pressed into His chest. The force of her first orgasm bringing rapturous tears to her eyes as she slowly felt Him withdraw His finger from her anal cavity.

Leaving His phallus inside, and sealing in His seed as much as possible, He leaned down for a kiss as He held her close in His arms. "Epea...your God is pleased with you. I have given you a gift for your exuberance. She shall be called Joy." Dionysus leaned down to kiss Epea, and placed His hand lovingly over her belly. "My girl, you'll take good care of our daughter."

Epea, speechless, just nodded and smiled up at Him through her tears. His lips met hers again and He held her close to Him, cradling her in His arms.

Apollo kissed Indrius's forehead and brushed the man's dark sweat-soaked curls out of his eyes. The youth nuzzled his face against the Sun God's manly chest.

When morning came, both Epea and Indrius were missing from the Wall of Pride. The priests from the temple were baffled by their escape but more so by the change in the sculptures on the wall themselves.

The sculpture of Apollo had a rather uncharacteristic grin with a merry twinkle in His eye and another figure had joined Him. A handsome man with an adoring smile as he gazed upon his God from where he knelt at His feet like a servant or a slave boy.

Dionysus's sculpture, however, seemed to be missing the God Himself. The only things that still were there was an empty wine bottle and a spilled cup of wine carved into the stone along with the curling grapevines. An empty coil of rope hung loosely from one of the vines and swung in the breeze.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds