• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sunny Daze
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Sunny Daze

I managed to suck in just enough air to growl as I filled my sister's pussy full of cum.

"Y-yes. Oh yes," she squealed when she felt me erupt inside her, and then drew in a ragged gasp as another wave of orgasm gripped her.

My hips moved in spastic jerks as I came. I'm sure the sounds I was making would have been embarrassing if I had enough presence of mind to notice them. My cock continued to pulse long after I ran out of cum to give her, which kept her pleasure spiking as well.

What little coherent thought I had left escaped me, and I barely remember collapsing next to her on the bed.

I must have dozed off, because I started when Sunny kissed me and giggled. I opened my eyes, and the first thing I noticed was my sister hovering over me — still naked — with her damp hair sticking out every which direction.

As I sat up at her urging, I saw that the bed was a mess. The covers were knotted up and hanging off the edge. They and the fitted sheet were both damp with water from the pool and puddles of our mingled cum.

My sister latched onto my arm and snuggled up against me. She moaned and said, "I thought you were going to make me pass out from coming so hard."

I chuckled and let my head thump back into the headboard. "That was fucking incredible."

She dragged out the words with a coquettish lilt as she agreed, "Uhhh huhhh."

We sat quietly on her disheveled bed for a few minutes, and shared a few kisses. I was beginning to think about the implications of what we'd done, no matter how hard I tried not to.

"You need to find a new job," she said out of the blue before leaning in to suckle my earlobe.

I gave a confused shake of my head. "Huh?"

"I said, you need to find a new job. I'm not paying all the bills when I come to college this fall — roomie."

She kissed me hard, and the thought of coming home to her every day after class chased my darker musings away.

"And you were right."

"About what?"

She suddenly hopped up to straddle my lap and laughed. As her hot body swayed back and forth in front of me, she answered, "I think I'm going to survive being grounded just fine."

I couldn't have agreed with her more.

****

Here's hoping this one left you in an excited daze. As always, don't forget to vote ( Only once! No multi-voting! ) Your votes determine the winner of the contest.

Comments, favorites, and emails are always an inspiration to turn out that next tale as well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sunny Daze
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2540 milliseconds