• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunshine's Realization

Sunshine's Realization

12

(This story is yet another episode in the "Sunshine," series, so if you want to know who these people are you may want to read the first five. They include 1) Sunshine, 2) Sunshine's Needs, 3) Sunshine's Confession, 4) Sunshine at the Bachelorette Party, 5) Sunshine at the Reception, and 6) Sunshine's Transformation. If you like those, you'll come back to this one. For those who've already read them, enjoy.)

*

The next morning, after her brother's wedding, Sunshine dressed herself in her baggy khaki shorts, heather colored wool socks, and work boots. On top of her sports bra she wore a charcoal gray wife-beater under a maroon plaid flannel shirt. A sweat stained khaki baseball cap that says "Life is Good" topped off her ensemble. We were returning to the garden center and life as we had known it before this very eventful weekend. On the way home I asked Sunshine to tell me what had happened at the film shoot.

"Oh, not much really," she said looking out of the window. "They said afterwards that I wasn't suitable for porn, but I think they just wanted to fuck me."

"They?" I said to myself. I decided not to pursue it right then. I'm sure there was a juicy story behind "they" and I began looking forward to the day she'd have enough nerve to tell me.

When we got home, Sunshine hung her green dress, thong, and pumps wrapped in plastic in the back of her closet, and there they've stayed for almost an entire year. The event had grown into a distant and fond memory for me, and Sunshine had not spoken of it at all. Thor was living with his wife out in California, and together they were evidently the hottest new stars in the adult film industry. The garden center was doing well despite the recession and we were thinking about adding another greenhouse.

Yesterday while working in the nursery, I saw the FedEx truck pulling away from the house. Since I was expecting some seeds I decided to make the walk from the garden center back to the house right then and there, rather than waiting for closing time. That way, I could begin planting the seeds that afternoon if they had, in fact, arrived.

As expected, the seeds had arrived, but there was also another package on the porch. I opened the envelope and inside was a DVD. It was titled "Bridal Suite Sluts" and it featured (among many) "New Comer" Cindy Delaney; Judy Sakai, the "Asian Sensation;" "Britain's Premier Cocksman" Nigel Smith; and introducing "The Biggest White Cock since John Holmes," Thor "The Hammer" Henderson.

I slid the DVD in alphabetically where it belongs amongst our other DVDs and tried to think of when I'd get time in the not too distant future to watch it. Maybe, if I were lucky, I could get Sunshine to watch it with me. She may at that point be willing to tell me what had gone on at her audition.

And then I came to my senses. I wasn't going to put this off any longer. I'd been dying for a year to know what had happened at that porn shoot that I was prevented from watching, and now I'd finally get my satisfaction. I popped the DVD into the player and hit play.

When the main menu items came up I went straight to scene selection and scanned the thumbnail views that were displayed. I looked for Sunshine or the Brit, Nigel Smith, and his bright red cock-sleeve that I had seen when viewing the amateur copy that guy Gary had showed me at the reception. I was expecting to see a professionally filmed rendition of that very same scene with the bride's maids at the bachelorette party, but there was no sign of it or Sunshine. I guessed they weren't kidding when they said Sunshine wasn't suitable for porn.

Since I had it on, I decided to check out some of the other scenes. I wanted to see some of the people I had met at the reception in action, especially Cindy Delaney and that hot little Asian number who had been playing that "trawling" game with Sunshine in the lobby of the hotel during the reception. I assumed she was the one named Judy Sakai. The second thumbnail image on the disk had all three in the same shot, so I clicked on it.

The scene opened up with Thor in his wedding tux telling his wife something that I didn't bother to hear as I hit fast forward to get to the action. The images flitted by until I saw the Asian beauty I remembered from the reception. She and Thor were standing and making out. I hit fast forward again and then slowed when the images revealed Judy wiggling her bubble butt as she pulled that green dress up to expose her panty-less pussy. She then crawled up on Thor's lap and impaled herself to the balls on his up-turned fuck stick in one jaw-dropping motion. "I guess that's what makes her a porn star," I mumbled to myself out loud.

I hit fast forward again and watched their blurred fucking, slowing twice to normal speed to enjoy the massive orgasms Judy had on his cock. I slowed again when Cindy came into the frame. All she had on were white thigh-high stockings and white stilettos. Judy lifted off of Thor's cock with his assistance and crawled further up his body until she was sexily perched upon his face, the round globes of her butt cheeks flexing as she ground her freshly fucked pussy on his wiggling tongue.

The camera angle then changed again. The next shot was taken from the floor looking up at Judy grinding on Thor's face from behind and between Cindy's spread legs. Cindy had bent at the waist and gingerly lifted Thor's massive schlong from where it lay and appeared to be studying it. It was still very hard and completely coated and dripping with Judy's cunt juice. She slid the tip of her tongue along his pee hole and then sucked the whole head into her mouth.

After sucking and slurping vigorously on the head she pulled away quickly with a pop and licked her lips. Then, scooting forward a bit to change her angle of attack, she opened her mouth and slid the now rigid penis all the way into her throat until the head lodged firmly in the back of her mouth. There she paused. She must have had a good six inches of very thick cock deep in her mouth. Amazingly she braced her hands on Thor's thighs and forced the remaining three or four inches deep into her gullet.

"Cindy Delaney. I now know why you are a porn star, and I now know why Thor married you," I said, again out loud. I hit fast forward.

The next time I slowed the images, Judy was screaming that she was cumming as she quivered and convulsed on Thor's face. Cindy sat astride Thor's cock and was fucking it furiously, her ass cheeks flapping opened and closed as she flexed her thighs and grunted. Her fingers were spreading Judy's spasmming butt cheeks which were conveniently perched on Thor's chest in front of her. Her tongue wiggled wildly as it tried to force its way deeper into Judy's asshole as she continued to orgasm. Then, Cindy's fucking motion lost rhythm and turned into intermittent and uncontrolled vibrations as she pulled her tongue from Judy's sphincter and announced her own orgasm with a high pitched wail. Two women were having mind-blowing orgasms as they sat upon one man!

"Well, I guess that's why you're a fucking porn star, dude," I said. I don't know if it was audible or not. I hit the button to send me back to the main menu.

Some slinky hip-hop music played in the background back at the Main Menu. I clicked on DVD Extras then I clicked on Behind the Scenes. There was one tab there labeled Bonus Scene, but it had no thumbnail photo attached. I clicked on it and the scene opened with an extreme close-up shot of a sea-foam green pump, the beige carpeting under it, and the cream colored dust cover of the chair behind it. It looked as if the camera operator had put the camera down but left it running. Sounds of people talking and moving about could clearly be heard by the microphone.

"OK," said someone and the picture jiggled as the camera was picked up. The TV screen was filled with Sunshine's smiling face.

"And who do we have here?" said the voice off camera.

"Sunshine," she said smiling, her eyes twinkling. I hit pause so I could study her face. I'd never had the opportunity to really study my wife on video so I took the time to do so. She looked absolutely stunning. I hit play again.

The camera pulled away until her whole body was framed in the shot. She sat with one leg draped across the other, her foot dangling mindlessly. It's true that the camera adds ten pounds because Sunshine looked on camera like a thick, athletic fuck-slut. I mean she really looked like a porn star and the camera worshipped her.

The camera zoomed in on her sexy mouth, her lips glistening with a fresh coat of pale pink lip frosting. It then panned down to her chest for an extreme close-up of her breasts, her nipples and puffy areolas clearly discernable through the thin green material. All the while she carried on a conversation with the off-camera voice that I recognized as belonging to the British porn star I had met at the reception, Nigel Smith.

"Wow, you are quite a looker, you are," said the Brit.

"Thanks," giggled Sunshine. I saw instantly that she had slipped into her blonde bimbo persona we had so much fun with in our personal lives; sort of a blend of Marilyn Monroe and Jessica Rabbit. She had every stereotypical mannerism down to a T. She was really laying it on thick, but if you didn't know that this was an act, you'd never suspect she wasn't this ditzy in real life. The only thing I didn't know was whether they asked her to take on this persona, or was she acting this way on her own.

"So, Sunshine, I understand this is your first scene?" asked the Brit.

"Yes."

"And what compelled you to shoot your first scene?"

"Well, all my friends said I'd be perfect for porn, but I kept telling them, 'Oh, I could never do that,' and they all kept telling me I should try to if I got a chance and, well, this chance came along and I figured I'd take it, so here I am," said Sunshine grinning mischievously. That last little bit had some valley girl qualities to it.

"I see," said the Brit. "And why did your friends think you'd be so perfect for porn?"

"I don't know, I guess 'cause I'm a slut I guess," said Sunshine playing with a few strands of hair as she cocked her head to the side and looked at the camera, her eyes narrowing briefly. My cock twitched in my pants.

"So, you like cock then?"

"Mmmh-hmmh," said Sunshine nodding her head up and down quickly but erratically, almost like a bobble-head doll, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Let's get a better look at you. Can you stand up and give us a little slow turn?"

Sunshine stood and smiled at the camera. She slowly turned so the camera could capture the way her lovely curves were squeezed into that tight little cocktail dress.

"Can you take that dress off for us, luv?" asked the Brit.

Without acknowledging his question, Sunshine slowly pulled the spaghetti straps down off her shoulders and pulled her arms free. Then, pouting her lips as she looked down at her chest, she slowly rolled the material down until her boobs popped free over the top. She cupped them and pulled roughly on her swollen areolas and nipples. She looked at the camera and smiled. My cock shifted again in my pants.

"Playing with my nipples always makes my pussy wet," said Sunshine, not looking at the camera but focusing on squeezing and pulling on her nipples until they were fully extended and bright pink.

Sunshine lay her boobs gently back onto her chest and slid her fingers into her dress where it gathered under her ribs. In one smooth gyrating wiggle she slid the dress completely off and stepped out of it. Spreading her manicured fingers around the outside of her thighs, she posed confidently for the camera.

"No knickers? You naughty minx, you," said the Brit. Sunshine turned and thrust her bubble butt straight at the camera while peeking over her shoulder at her round buns. Her hands slid up the backs of her thighs until each grabbed a cheek and pulled them apart exposing her puckered butt hole. She flexed the orifice once and let her butt cheeks slap closed.

"Oh, my!" I said aloud. The Brit uttered the same words from off camera.

Sunshine turned and faced the camera again. Pulling her hair behind her ears she giggled and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. This movement caused the cleft of her shaved pussy to part slightly and the wrinkled folds of her inner lips to emerge. The camera noticed it too and slowly zoomed in for a closer look as she ran three fingers gently over the exposed flesh. My cock pulsed again against the material of my jeans.

The camera zoomed in closer as she slipped her middle and ring fingers between her distended labia and stirred them about purposefully. She then pulled them out coated with a clear, slimy film that she spread all over her smooth vulva making it glisten.

"See?" was all she said.

The camera pulled away slowly as Sunshine took a step back and sat down on the chair. Her eyes were focused just to the left of the camera as the flared head of an erect penis, inches from the camera, came into view eventually filling the screen and partially obscuring Sunshine in the process.

"Look what I've got for you," said the Brit grasping his fully erect member at the base and sliding his hand all the way to the head and back. As he stepped forward Sunshine was no longer hidden in the frame by his erection. She sat staring open-mouthed at the pulsing phallus moving towards her.

"Oh my god, it's so big," she gushed in character. The camera followed the Brit's penis all the way until the head was engulfed by Sunshine's parted lips. She closed her eyes and swirled her tongue around the head as if savoring a tasty treat. Then the Brit pulled his cock free and gently pushed Sunshine back so that she slouched in the chair.

Sunshine seemed confused as to why he had pulled his cock from her mouth just as she was starting to suck it. His intentions became clear as he slid his hands under her thighs just below her knees and lifted both legs so that they draped over the arms of the overstuffed chair in which she sat. This movement caused her protruding inner lips to pull apart like some glazed confection. The camera again zoomed in to capture the mouth-watering event from between the Brit's sinewy thighs.

With his hands posted on the arms of the chair and her legs held open around them, the Brit lowered his bobbing penis closer to her parted opening. Without the use of his hands to guide it in, it was up to Sunshine to put his cock in her pussy. She firmly grasped the turgid fuck-stick and nestled the head into the center of her gooey entrance. Once properly lined up, the Brit buried the entire member in one pile-driving motion. A rippling pussy fart greeted his insertion

"Holy fuck," he exclaimed, withdrawing it as quickly as he had put it in. Sunshine cooed then quickly grasped it again and positioned it for another plunge. The second thrust only went in half way.

"SHIT!" the Brit shouted and pulled his dick free as if he had burned it. Sunshine grabbed it quickly as it withdrew and held it as the Brit blew forcefully through puffed cheeks as he struggled to maintain his composure.

"Is my wet little pussy too tight," asked Sunshine sweetly as she slowly slid her hand back and forth along the length of Nigel's boner. He shuddered and twitched and mumbled inaudible expletives. Sunshine bent his erection down and lined it up for yet a third try.

Nigel squeezed his eyes shut and again buried his rigid penis in her perfect pussy. This time he managed four good, deep, top to bottom thrusts, each ending in thigh jiggling smacks, but on the fifth plunge he balked; failed to send it completely home -- stopped in mid plunge. Sunshine sensed his predicament immediately and raised her hips forcefully pushing the final four inches into her clenching pussy until his balls nestled against her butt cheeks.

"Ooh, keep fucking me, don't stop," pleaded Sunshine as she continued to fuck herself on his impossibly hard cock.

Nigel was trapped. She had tucked her feet under the inside of his thighs securing his hands in place and giving her perfect leverage with which to thrust, and that's just what she did. Having pulled as far back as he could to extricate his penis from her ball-draining orifice, Nigel had no where to go. Sunshine was fucking him with her wet pussy. She'd managed two pussy-filling thrusts before Nigel realized what was happening.

Finally, Nigel's eyes flew open in a panic and he pulled his pecker free just in time to launch two thick ropes of pearly white semen straight up between Sunshine's jiggling breasts. The third regurgitation just cascaded across Sunshine's belly followed by a fourth and fifth little spurt from the rapidly deflating appendage.

The camera suddenly jiggled as the camera man began to snicker and full out guffaws and whoops could be heard as the film crew realized that the great porn star Nigel Smith had just prematurely ejaculated while shooting a scene.

"Bloody hell," said Nigel as he rolled off of Sunshine onto the floor to recover from his orgasmic ecstasy.

The camera panned the room and captured a variety of crew members clutching and falling over one another in laughter. It swung around to the suite's door to capture the two black guys in tuxedos we had seen guarding the doors when we arrived there that night running into the room to share in the laughter. The camera swung back to Sunshine still slouched in the chair looking about with a combination of amusement and confusion, then back to Nigel sitting on the floor smiling. The camera zoomed in.

"My god," he said smiling and shaking his head. "She, that pussy, is not suitable for porn. We'd all go out of business 'cause the bloody scenes would only last for two or three minutes."

More laughter could be heard as well as boisterous discussions as this little "Behind the Scenes" clip really revealed the workers in that industry discussing their work.

"Dude, there is no way that there could ever be pussy that good," said a voice from off camera.

"Oh yes there can," nodded Nigel laughing. "I thought the same thing."

"Dude, we've been in this industry ten years and that's never happened to you?" asked the voice.

"Never," answered Nigel looking earnestly into the camera. "She'd kill the industry."

"Nigel, you're so full of shit." The camera panned to focus on the speaker. It was the smaller of the two very large black men. He was standing with a hand on his hip and a hand on top of his head looking on the scene with utter incredulity.

"I'm telling you, J.J. She's not suitable for porn," argued the Brit as the camera swung back around to view him standing up and gesturing toward Sunshine. "Try her yourself."

The camera swung back around to Sunshine. The makeup girl was wiping cum off her belly with a towel as Sunshine remained slouched in the chair still looking bemused. The camera swung back to J.J. as he began to remove his tuxedo. Evidently, he didn't have to be asked twice.

The camera swung back to Nigel and closed in on his face.

"That's J.J. Tucker. You could say we have a friendly rivalry going in this business. I respect him a great deal, so if he says she's suitable, then she's suitable, but I still say she ain't," said Nigel showing a surprising amount of candor.

"Dude, you know you're my boy, and I love you, but you ain't got nothing that could hold a candle to this," said J.J. as the camera swung yet again back over to him. He was holding a good nine inches of limp dick in his hand as he walked over to where Sunshine lay slouched.

Sunshine sat up in her chair and leaned forward with her hands on her knees.

"Can you make it hard?" she asked, her eyes sparkling again as she brought her hands up to begin playing with her nipples.

J.J. stroked his circumcised monster a few times until it stuck out straight and hard from his lean body. Grasping it at the base, he gently put his fingers under Sunshine's chin, tilted her head back and lay the head of his cock on her outstretched tongue. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth like a conveyer belt and closed her lips around the head. Just as she had done so J.J. let the hand that was holding her chin slide along her cheek until it was behind her head where he cupped the back of her head and forced his cock as deep into her throat as he could get it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunshine's Realization

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds