• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Super Dating Ch. 03

Super Dating Ch. 03

12

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kara groaned softly and opened her eyes to a beautiful sunny day, and a beautiful woman lying next to her in bed, both things making her smile with blissful happiness. Which was very telling, as even before she remembered everything that happened last night she was comfortable in this bed with this person. She was safe, and knew it without thinking.

Then she remembered who this was, and what had happened, and Kara just beamed even wider. It helped that the red light was off and she was restored to her full-strength, the sunlight forcing it's way through the curtains filling her with life, Kara sitting up to greet her lover good morning. Then she frowned as she noticed that Lena was playing with her glasses.

"It's strange. I thought this disguise was so ridiculous. So laughable. And that it was so inconceivable that anyone would be fooled even for a second by such a thing." Lena confessed, still staring at the glasses like they were something wondrous. Then she looked at Kara and smiled, "And then all it took was one meeting for you to make me doubt what I knew to be true."

There was a long silence as Kara thought very hard about those words, and then softly concluded, "You're, you're talking about the first time we met?"

"Of course." Lena smiled softly, gently placing Kara's glasses down onto the bedside table before turning her body, and her full attention, to her lover. She then wistfully murmured while reaching for Kara's hand, "It feels like so long ago now."

Happily taking that hand in her own and interlocking their fingers Kara admitted softly, "Like, a lifetime."

Lena enjoyed the moment for a few long seconds, then sighed, "I was so miserable back then. But you change my life that day, and every day since. And I want to just stay in this moment forever, but after all these lies I think both of us deserve the truth. Don't you agree, Kara?"

Kara nodded gently, "Yes"

"Well, go on then ..." Lena asked softly, "Ask me anything."

Kara thought about this for a few long seconds, then asked, "You knew who I was when we first met?"

"Yes." Lena said softly, adding with a smile, "Or at least, I believe I did. Like I said, you did a very good job at making me doubt it."

"But, but how did you know?" Kara asked, "Did you hack into the DEO?"

"No. Well yes, but not to find out who you were." Lena quickly clarified, "Just to find out if there was a way to neutralise your powers without using Kryptonite, and most importantly without hurting you. And maybe to confirm my suspicions that your sister was working with you. And to give a more effective background check to a few of my employees, and enemies. Honestly it was difficult at first, but now I'm half tempted to deliberately make a mistake to freak Winn out and make him redo everything to give me a challenge again."

"Well I'm sure Winn would oblige." Kara grumbled, "But you still haven't answered my question."

"Well, I answered the second one." Lena pointed out cheekily.

"Lena." Kara whined.

"I know, I know." Lena sighed, before confessing, "When Lex was arrested the cops confiscated everything they could find, but they didn't find everything. I could have helped, because I knew all of his hiding spots, or at least most of them, but I didn't. You must understand Kara, I had to know the truth. I had to see it for myself. So, I kept my mouth shut, and later discovered a laptop which proved all my worse fears had come true. That everything they said about him was true. That he truly lost his damn mind. That I had lost him forever."

"I'm sorry Lena." Kara said softly.

"It's okay." Lena smiled softly, and unconvincingly.

"No, it's not." Kara said firmly, "And we can stop talking about this if you want."

"No, it's okay." Lena pressed on, "At first it was about finding the truth, then I had to know everything. Everything he had done, everything he was going to do, everything he knew. All of it. That way maybe I could stop him from doing something terrible someday in the future. I succeeded, BTW. I managed to keep my name out of it, because I didn't want the situation to be tainted, or for people to accuse me of trying to fool them, or whatever nonsense most people accuse me of doing. But I also found files on Superman, and every other hero on this planet. And, well... how could I resist? It was the answer to so many questions, and even though I deleted it afterwards you could never forget the face of God."

"I'm not God." Kara interrupted.

"Debatable." Lena smiled, quickly adding, "But so we don't become fixated on the issue, with the power you possess you might as well be a God. And even if you're not a God, you're still Supergirl. The cousin of the men who took down my brother, and proud wearer of the most iconic costume on the planet. How could I resist finding out what you look like outside of it? And how could I ever forget your face? And yet, you had me questioning my own mind. But then you would also say things like, 'I flew here, on a bus'."

Kara blushed, "Oh, picked up on that, did you?"

"Well, there were definitely suspicious things you said. Like, virtually everything." Lena grinned.

"Soooo..." Kara hummed softly, and a little sadly, after a long pause, "This whole thing WAS about finding out who I was?"

"No! Well, yes and no. It's complicated." Lena poorly explained quickly, before laughing, "I, I honestly thought you'd come clean much sooner than you did, but Kara, you can't really think after all this that I don't want you. I just... I knew in my heart Kara Danvers and Supergirl were the same amazing person, and I wanted to date that person. Not just Supergirl, and not even just Kara Danvers. I wanted you. I wanted all of you."

There was a long pause and then Kara asked softly, "But, if you knew, why didn't you just, you know?"

"Out you?" Lena offered flirtatiously.

"Yeah." Kara blushed.

"Believe me, I wanted too." Lena laughed, before sighing, "But it wouldn't have been the same. I wanted you to tell me because you wanted too. Because you trusted me. Because, I was worthy of your secret... and, well... you. All of you."

"You are!" Kara insisted, before smiling, "Wow, I guess Maggie was right."

"Your sister's girlfriend?" Lena frowned as she thought about it, then realisation hit and she smiled, "You told her about our relationship."

"Alex too." Kara said proudly.

"Wow." Lena murmured breathlessly, reaching out and taking the other girl's hand, "So, I guess we're for real, huh?"

"I guess so." Kara grinned as she interlocked their fingers and then quickly added, "I mean, I don't normally sleep with people I'm not in a relationship with, soooo..."

"Sooooo..." Lena smiled, and then after another pause asked, "Kara Danvers, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my God yes! Rao yes!" Kara squealed, pulling Lena in for a bone crushing hug. Almost literally, Kara only just remembering to restrain herself she was so happy, quickly murmuring her apologies, "Sorry."

"It's fine." Lena gasped, struggling to breathe and not caring. They stayed like that for a few blissful minutes, then Lena murmured, "You'll have to introduce me, you know?"

"To Alex? But you've met her." Kara frowned in confusion as she pulled back. Then realisation hit, "Ohhhhhh, you mean is my girlfriend. Absolutely. Oh, we can double date! I know Maggie would love that. There'd be so many chances to make Alex blush. Which is her favourite thing ever, and pretty fun for me too. Mostly. Maybe we could team up on her? No wait, bad idea. Bad, bad idea! Because then you and Maggie would team up, and oh, bad idea!"

Lena could listen to Kara rambled all day, and something it kind of felt like she did, but eventually she interrupted, "I mean to everyone in your life. Eventually. No pressure. And we can hide our relationship in public, if you want. It's not easy dating in the public eye, and you'll be dating a Luthor, so they'll be twice as many dumb questions. Also you're a reporter, and a woman, so-"

Kara love to hear Lena ramble, but in this case it seemed important to interrupt her before her mind went somewhere too bad, so she gently kissed her lover and then told her, "Let's have a dinner party. Invite all my friends and family, and introduce them to the most important person in my life. My girlfriend. My Luthor. And then I'll Tweet about it. I don't have that many followers, but I'm guessing that'll change afterwards. Or you can Tweet about it. Maybe include a photo of us like this, only fully clothed. Then, what happens, happens. I mean, I fight aliens on a regular basis, what's a few rude people on Twitter and on the street really going to do?"

"You'd be surprised." Lena muttered bitterly, before quickly adding, "But if you're serious, I'm so down for that."

"I am." Kara reassured softly, before grinning, "In fact, let me show you..."

Slowly floating off of the bed and then hovering above her in all her glory Supergirl stared lustfully down at her Luthor, eventually smiling and softly lowering herself down on top of her and thus pinning the poor helpless human to the bed, that human then grinning and offering up, "Morning sex?"

"Morning sex." Kara agreed with a grin, leaning in for a kiss.

At first Lena leaned in too, then she hesitated and asked, "One thing first?"

"Anything." Kara promised.

"Can you put the suit back on?" Lena explained with a lustful grin, "Like, all the way. I want Supergirl to ravage me."

Kara grinned, "Your wish is my command, Luthor."

*

Lena laughed. What would her brother give to hear your wish is my command, coming from a Super? Probably anything. She just wanted to hear it from her beloved Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, a.k.a. the most important person in her life. In this case it was a really easy demand to make, as most of the uniform was still on her body.

Cape, check. Skirt, check. Most of the top, check. She was even still wearing her boots. So in the end, all Kara had to do was pull down the top. She also sadly retrieved her panties, which Lena could have done without, but she wasn't about to complain. Not to the vision in front of her, especially not when she was about to have sex.

Even though it was such a small change it made a big difference, as an instance it wasn't a dishevelled Kara Danvers in front of her, but the strong and powerful Supergirl, ready and very willing to ravage her, just like Lena wanted. Which was reflected in their first kiss, Kara hovering above her for a few long seconds, and then dropping back down when she was fully dressed and kissing Lena so roughly it almost bruised her lips.

Or worse. But as always, Kara was just gentle enough not to hurt her. In fact, a sadistic part of Lena wouldn't mind a bit more pain. Although again it was impossible to complain when receiving this truly wonderful gift, namely kissing Supergirl.

It was so distracting Lena didn't initially notice that she was no longer lying on the bed, but hovering in mid-air, the only thing keeping her from falling, and more importantly keeping the kiss from ending, being the strong arms of the Kryptonian around her. When she did notice there was a brief moment of panic and she froze up, but then Lena quickly relaxed, reassured that she was in the safest place on earth, a.k.a. the arms of Supergirl.

Then Kara carefully repositioned them mid-air so she was in the sitting position with Lena on her lap, impressively not breaking the kiss the entire time. Briefly Lena wasn't sure what was the purpose of this, then it became clear as Kara's hand started sliding over her body, unlike last night immediately going for her butt, then a boob, then while one hand went back and forth between those two the other hand went exactly where Lena most wanted it.

This caused Lena to gasp into the kiss, which in turn caused Kara to grin into it. Although the fact that Kara had just discovered how wet she was already might have something to do with it, and it was kind of embarrassing, but Lena defied any woman to wake up next to the object of their desire and then be kissed by them and to have it not affect them.

Of course that fleeting embarrassment was quickly forgotten as Kara gently rubbed her pussy with one hand while fondling her with the other, and all the while keeping her perfectly balanced in the air. Things stayed like that for a while, and then when Kara finally broke the kiss she smiled at her with the most wicked expression Lena had ever seen on her face.

"You Luthors, you think you're so smart. Using your little tricks to get the upper hand on a Super." Kara teased, "It made you feel powerful, huh? To have me helpless beneath you? Quivering, moaning, writhing... whimpering under your touch. I bet you loved that, didn't you?"

"Yes." Lena moaned, only too happy to return Kara's wicked expression with one of her own.

"Well now you're mine!" Kara growled, slowly pushing a finger into Lena's pussy.

"Oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss!" Lena happily agreed, "I'm yours Kara, all yours!"

"Damn right you are." Kara continued, "Now I'm the one who has you right where I want you, and you're not going anywhere. You'll just have to quiver, moan, writhe and whimper, until I feel like showing mercy to a Luthor."

Kara worried that she was taking this little role-play a little too far considering just how scarred Lena had been from her family, and from people associating her with them. But as childish as it sounded Lena had literally started it, and Kara was paying careful attention to Lena's every reaction, and it was all positive so far. Very, very positive. Especially in one particular area, Kara thought with a slight blush.

Oh, and then there was the fact that Lena had literally asked her to ravage her, a request that Kara was only too happy to oblige. Even if it did have her racking her brain for Sara's advice, including the things she had classified as advanced tricks. The one she hadn't thought Kara was ready for, but had mentioned anyway, mostly as a way to make Supergirl blush.

Supergirl wasn't blushing now. No, Kara was in full Supergirl mode, as having that full costume on again gave her a rush of power and confidence that she never felt when out of it, or when things had been pulled out of place like last night, and when she'd eventually woken up. She would never have tried sex mid-air otherwise.

Which would have been a shame, because it was quite a rush of power to show off her power like this, even if they weren't flying high, only a few feet above a soft bed, so if she did drop Lena she wouldn't fall far and the landing wouldn't hurt. Although as it would damage Lena's confidence in her such a thing was unacceptable, Kara making sure that wouldn't happen regardless of what she did before, and what she did next.

That was why Kara made sure to keep a gentle but firm grip on Lena even as she quivered with delight as Supergirl added a second finger and then slightly increase the pace of the fingering. Kara enjoyed the sound of Lena crying out in pleasure for her, a wide happy grin crossing her face, before she leaned forward and kissed her.

The kiss was initially gentle, but Lena made sure it didn't stay that way for long, kissing back enthusiastically in pushing her tongue into Kara's mouth. To 'punish' Lena for that Kara quickly added a third finger, and then her fourth while rubbing the other girl's clit, making it hard for Lena to return the kiss.

Second-guessing her earlier decision Kara then broke the kiss, rested her forehead against Lena's and looked into her eyes before asking, "Can, can you take more?"

Immediately understanding what she was being asked Lena beamed, "Yes! Oh yes please Supergirl, give me more. I can take it. I promise."

For a few long seconds Kara bit her lip in hesitation, then she tucked her thumb into Lena's pussy right next to her middle and ring finger. Just as Sara had said, it was easy, surprisingly so, but now for the hard part. It kind of felt like it should be impossible, at least under the circumstances. Because sure, women could... give birth, but Kara's hand was as hard as steel.

Surely if she tried this she would only hurt this woman that she so adored? And maybe both give them an embarrassing trip to the hospital. Rao, this was a bad idea. Bad, bad idea. And yet, after another brief hesitation, Kara did it, albeit while paying close attention to Lena's reactions and going very slowly. Luckily those reactions were very positive.

Lena had done this before with a few previous lovers, but obviously none of them were the Girl of Steel. As far as she had known they'd all been human, with soft human hands who couldn't do her any damage, making this somewhat nerve wracking.

However she trusted Kara more than she'd ever trusted anyone before, and while this wasn't exactly something she was expecting from her, especially this early in their relationship, she was more than willing to try. Especially as Kara was so slow and gentle about it, her obvious nervousness somehow cute and endearing as despite showing her inexperience it also showed just how much she was trying to get this right, and how much she cared for her.

As a result of this extremely slow and gentle technique the last part of this took several long minutes, Kara at first pushing forwards more with every thrust of her fingers, then when Lena's pussy was stretching as wide as it could around her knuckles she always seemed to pull back.

The latter became really frustrating, but just as Lena was worrying that Kara was chickening out Supergirl continue to push forwards, forcing the biggest part of her hand past Lena's defences, and then that was it. Kara Danvers had her whole hand inside of her. Supergirl! Her family's enemy Supergirl had her whole hand inside her Luthor cunt! And it was also her dear friend Kara Danvers! Oh God, this was so overwhelming.

"Are you okay?" Kara asked nervously.

"I, I just need a minute." Lena replied breathlessly.

Kara tried, she really did, but only a few seconds later she nervously pushed, "Lena?"

"Kara." Lena opened her eyes a few seconds later and gave the superhero her best 'fuck me' look, before clarifying, "Fuck me."

In return Kara gave her an almost worrying look of lust and then the Kryptonian began gently thrusting her hand back and forth, officially beginning to fist her. The pace then slowly increased, and although it never got to the point where it was painful it became close, although Lena barely noticed as she was too busy cumming wonderfully hard.

It didn't even take that long to get to that point, the fact that Kara was staring at her the entire time with such love and care, and being held in Supergirl's strong arms, quickly pushed Lena to the edge of orgasm, and then over that edge. Which was becoming a recurring theme when having sex with this wonderful woman.

Another recurring theme was Kara giving her multiple orgasms, which she did just as effortlessly as before, if not more so now her pussy was being assaulted by something larger than a few fingers. It was enough to make Lena consider other things they could try together, which of course just made it easier for Kara to make her cum.

So much so it was tempting just to let her fuck her into unconsciousness. Again. But no, Lena would not allow that to happen. At least not without making Kara cum first. Also it would be embarrassing to pass out this early in the day from exhaustion. So even though the fisting was overwhelming Lena found the strength to put a stop to it, for both their sakes.

Even if it was only Lena weakly whimpering, "Stop."

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Kara blurted out nervously, slowly removing her fist from Lena's cunt before she added, "Lena? Talk to me!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Super Dating Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds