• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Super Seven Ch. 05 - Bree

Super Seven Ch. 05 - Bree

12

Author's Note

Again, this took me longer than expected. Sorry. I am enjoying the story as I write, but I've got way too many things happening on the side, so I don't get the writing time I want or need. Just to keep everyone in the loop – chapters 6 and 7 are in the writing stage, and 8 and 9 are in the planning stage. After that, we'll see.

----------

continued from Chapter 4

----------

Greg sat on the back porch enjoying the afternoon. This had been his refuge ever since Mary died. It was her favorite spot in the world. She would come out here nearly day, even in bad weather. She claimed that the view from the back yard could calm her regardless of what was going on in their lives.

One of his favorite memories was a winter day in February, a year ago. They had a snow day. In fact, they were on their second of four snow days. The snow just kept falling. By the time it stopped they would have 22 inches. A normal snowfall would be 6-8.

The kids (and the adults) were starting to get a little stir crazy. Greg had just gone up to the kids' rooms to break up another little squabble over nothing. He wandered back down to the kitchen, wondering where Mary had gone, when he noticed her on the back porch. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and took a quick photo of her. It's now an 11 x 17 mounted on the wall in his bedroom. It's his favorite shot of his wife. She was sitting on the deck in about 12 inches of snow. The continuing blizzard had dumped another couple of inches on top of her. She was slightly buried by the heavy white flakes, but he could see the peacefulness on her face.

The memory brought a tear to Greg's eye. "Damn it! Why does it have to be so hard?"

Greg wiped away the tears, and abruptly got up. He knew Breanna would be there soon, and he wanted to be ready. He wrote a quick note, and left it stuck in the front door. He left it unlocked so she could come straight in the house. He then slipped out the back to take a quick walk around the back yard. He loved his wife, and he really missed her and the kids.

He stopped in his tracks. He didn't know why he hadn't thought about it before. Last Friday, the day his life changed, was Mary's due date. If none of this had happened, he would be holding and taking care of a newborn this very minute. He collapsed to his knees, and the tears flowed freely.

He didn't know how long he had been kneeling there, but he suddenly felt arms wrapped around him, and a soothing voice calming him, "It's okay, darling. I'm here. Everything is going to be alright. I love you, and I'm here for you. It's okay. Let it out."

It took him a couple of minutes, but his mind finally cleared and he realized it was Allison holding him. "Allison?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Don't get me wrong, I love you, and I love when you comfort me, but why are you here? Isn't Breanna supposed to be here?"

"First, she is here. I saw you out here in the yard obviously upset, so I asked her to wait up at the house for a few minutes."

"Okay."

"Second, I'm here tonight because she asked me to be here. She's really nervous and felt she needed the extra support. She also told me that I had to be here for one particular part of the night, but she wouldn't tell me what it was about. I explain more of this later."

"Uh huh, keeping going."

"Well, third, I keep telling you, I love you, and I'm going to be here for you every step of the way."

"Oh, God, Allison, I love you so much!" Tears started flowing freely again.

"It's okay, darling. Tell me what's going on. Something's obviously upset you."

Greg, in between tears, told her what he realized that afternoon. He poured out his broken heart about the child he would never meet. He would never get to hold him or her. He would never get to love them.

"I can't imagine how much you're hurting right now. Just remember, we're here for you. I'm here for you. We love you so much. We'll help you get stronger. Love us. Let us love you."

"I don't know if I can. Every time I feel better, something causes the memories to come flooding back. It's still happening every day. You girls are reminding me that I'm loved, and that's important, but the pain is still pretty deep."

"Well, we knew that was going to be the case. And I will be here to hold you through all of it."

"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say I love you."

"Good answer. Now, what do you say we go check on Bree? She's probably freaking out right now. She's pretty nervous as it is, and with you not feeling well, I think she's probably worried sick about you."

They barely reached the deck when the door slid open and Breanna came flying out into Greg's arms.

He looked down at the petite redhead attached to his chest. Breanna was by far the smallest of the group. He really couldn't describe her as small, she was tiny. He guessed she was only about 4 foot 10 and couldn't weigh more than 90 pounds. Her beautiful red hair was pulled back into a classic braided ponytail that reached her waist. Her body looked much younger than her actual age. She had developed into a woman, but just barely. She really only had a hint of breasts, a waist, and hips. He knew she was 19, but she easily looked 15. He looked into her green eyes. Greg thought they were her best feature. You could see her deep, reflective soul in those eyes.

He hadn't said anything yet, but he heard her quiet whisper, "Greg, I love you."

He leaned down and kissed her on top of her head. "I love you, too, Breanna. My heart has always pulled in your direction."

She smiled. He always made her feel good.

"What do you say, we get dinner together? There's something I've wanted to do for a couple of days. The storm messed me up a couple of days ago, but tonight looks like a beautiful night for a picnic."

Both girls' faces brightened up. "Sounds perfect."

They went into the kitchen. Greg grabbed a picnic basket and put it on the counter. He then went to grab a bottle of wine. Allison and Breanna started to dig into the refrigerator for food. They found meat and cheese. Allison started searching for crackers while Breanna looked for fruit.

"I think we're good. Follow me. There's a spot in the woods on the corner of the property that I think you'll both love."

He led them to the back of the yard toward the tree line. As they got closer they noticed a path leading between the trees. They didn't go very far before the trees opened into a little clearing. A small creek ran along the edge, and on into the woods. It clearly was a wonderful little sanctuary. The trees were open enough to let in plenty of light, but thick enough to give a high level of privacy.

Allison was the first to speak. "You've been holding out on us. We need to spend a lot more time back here."

"Well, I love this place, but I worry if I come back too often, it will either lose its appeal, or I'll lose myself, and never want to leave. I've learned in the last few days that that would be a mistake. I now know I have a lot to live for."

"Don't worry, we won't let you lose yourself, and this place is so wonderful, I doubt it could ever lose its appeal."

"Maybe so."

"Come on, help me spread the blanket and let's eat."

They were quiet for a little while, eating and sharing some wine. After a few minutes, Greg started, "So, explain why I've got two of you tonight. Not that I'm really complaining."

Breanna looked at Allison. Greg knew she was shy. She'd always been that way. She had a twin brother, and he wasn't shy in the least. But he was very impulsive, and often made bad choices. Breanna was much more introspective, and thought out every possibility before she took any action.

When she talked, Greg always had to focus everything on her. She was always quiet. He learned that if he asked her to repeat herself, she would get even quieter. So he knew he had to focus to hear what she said the first time. He was not surprised that she didn't want to talk tonight.

Allison began the story. "Where to begin?" She looked thoughtful.

Breanna whispered, "Two years ago. The party."

"Yeah, that's a good spot. Okay. A couple of years ago, we all got together for one of our normal slumber parties. We've had them about once a month from Kindergarten until we graduated last year. This one was different. We decided we were going to have a hymen busting party. We were still planning to stay virgins, but we had all pretty much heard that that was the one thing that could really ruin our night. So, we figured we'd take care of it early."

"I understand the concept, but I hope nobody was forced into doing something she didn't want to do."

"Trust me, there was no pressure. Most of were on board with it, but Breanna told us she wasn't ready. It wasn't just that it scared her, she just felt she wasn't ready. Every single one of gave her a hug, told her we loved her, and that we'd be there for her whenever she was ready."

"That's good."

"And don't get me wrong, she definitely participated."

Greg could see Breanna smile, blush, and nod her head as Allison made her statement.

"Tell me what happened."

"Well, Sarah, Catie, and I managed to get a nice collection of dildos and vibrators for our playtime. None of us had ever played before. Well, I suspect Catie had, but I never asked her about it. All of us were pretty naive about sex. We'd never seen a real penis. You can imagine the level of excitement as we passed around the dildos for everyone to touch."

Greg was watching Breanna's reaction to the story. She was starting to squirm like she might be getting aroused by the conversation. "Breanna, why don't you come sit here in front of me, so I can cuddle you while we're listening."

She nervously got up, sat in front of Greg between his legs, and leaned her back into his chest. She felt his arms immediately wrap around her pulling her in, making her feel safe and loved.

Allison resumed her story. "We debated how to do what we were planning. We knew Bree didn't want to go the whole way, but that she did want to participate. We suggested she just float around to help any and all of us. The rest of us paired off. Sarah and me, Liz and Catie, and Kim and Amelia. Bree started with me and Sarah. We began by helping each other get naked."

Greg kissed the back of Breanna's neck, causing her to catch her breath.

"Of course, there was lots of kissing and nibbling as we took off each other's clothes. Nothing major, maybe things like a pinch or a nibble of a nipple as we pulled someone's top over her head. Maybe we rubbed a clit through a panty for a few seconds before pulling the panty down someone's legs."

Greg's right hand reached for Breanna's right breast. He could feel her aroused nipple poking through her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, but then again, what would be the point? He guessed that her breasts were probably about a 32A. He kissed her neck again as he gave the nipple a gentle pinch. A quiet moan escaped her lips.

"Once we were all naked, we started to play a little more seriously. Fingers began dipping into pussies. Clits were rubbed by thumbs. We wanted to make sure that we all had a good cum before the main event. Bree really got into this part. She was really going to town on Sarah's pussy. Sarah was trying, but having a hard time concentrating on fucking me. Of course, my fingers were playing with Bree's clit and lips."

Greg slipped his left hand down to the rub the crotch of Breanna's shorts. At the same time, he pinched her nipple again, and he nibbled on the lobe of her ear. She moaned and then shivered a little.

Allison was watching this. "Holy Shit, Bree, did you just cum?"

"A little. It was nice."

Greg didn't want to spoil the mood, but he noticed that Breanna didn't whisper. Her voice was clear and confident. Greg continued his quiet seduction.

"So after everyone had cum, it was time for the main event. We knew it was going to hurt, so we lubed everything up, and we did it. Sarah rubbed the head of the dildo up and down my slit and across my clit. Just as I was starting to get worked up again, she shoved that piece of rubber deep in my pussy. I felt my hymen tear. I don't think guys really understand what it feels like. It hurts. It stings like hell for a while. Eventually, you start to feel a little better, but you don't really enjoy it until it fully heals a couple of days later."

"You're right, guys don't really understand how it feels. Sorry about that. I've only been a part of this once, with Mary, and I wasn't much more experienced. I knew it hurt her, but I tried to relax her as much as I could first."

He continued to rub Breanna's pussy through her shorts. His right hand was alternating between both her breasts. He continued to kiss her ear, neck and shoulder. Her moans deepened. Even through the cotton shorts, he could feel the moisture growing between her legs.

They didn't notice that Allison had stopped talking. She had opened the button and zipper on her shorts, and had a hand plunged into her panties. She pulled her hand free and crawled across to Bree and Greg. They both had their eyes closed as they enjoyed what they were doing. Allison leaned in to kiss Bree. Bree's eyes opened, but she didn't pull away, she leaned in to kiss more passionately back. Allison's hands joined Greg's in cupping Bree's breasts.

Breanna shivered a little again. Allison reached down to grab Bree's shirt to lift it up and pull it over her head. Greg easily shifted her around on his lap, and lowered his head to suck on her nipples.

"Mmmm. I love your breasts."

"They're too small. They're like little mosquito bites. They're not big and pretty like Allison's."

"I love Allison's breasts, too. But I loved that saying 'more than a mouthful is a waste,' and yours are the perfect little mouthful. When we first started dating, Mary's breasts were small like yours. For most of her teenage years she was a AA cup. In college, she progressed to an A. I think the hormones started kicking in when we started having sex regularly, because she was a B cup by the time we married. Having the kids grew her to a full C cup." He sucked on her breast again. Allison moved to suck on the other one.

Greg continued, "I love buying lingerie. I'm going to buy a lot of sexy clothes to enhance these lovely beauties." He went back to her breast.

Together Allison and Greg shifted Breanna around until she was lying in the middle of the blanket. They went back to kissing her and sucking on her breasts. Greg's hand slipped down to undo the button of her shorts. He slowly slid the zipper down. He moved around until he was between Breanna's legs. Allison continued to work on her breasts and nipples. Greg started to tug Breanna's shorts and panties down her legs. As he did, her neatly trimmed strip began to appear. The hair was light and fine, and the same flaming red color.

"Mmm. A natural redhead. I love it."

He continued to pull her clothes off. Allison still had her distracted up top, so Greg slid right up to stick his tongue on her pussy.

"Oh, my GOD!" Breanna screamed.

Allison and Greg didn't stop, but needless to say they were shocked. Never had they heard Breanna come close to talking in any kind of a loud voice. Now she was screaming out.

Greg alternated between thrusting his tongue between her lips, and sucking her clit. Within a few minutes, a major orgasm washed over Breanna. Her legs shook, her abs started to clench and unclench. She started to scream out again.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! THAT'S SO GOOD! FUCK THAT PUSSY WITH YOUR TONGUE! BITE MY NIPPLES! OH, GOD, DON'T STOP!"

Her head snapped up and she looked directly into Greg's eyes. "DO IT NOW! FUCK MY PUSSY! I NEED TO FEEL YOUR COCK IN ME NOW! PLEASE, FUCK ME! PLEASE!"

Greg quickly stripped off his clothes, and moved up until his cock lined up with her pussy. He carefully slid the head up and down her slit to pick up moisture. She was very wet. He pushed the tip in spreading her lips. She moaned. He continued to press in until he felt her barrier.

"Okay, this is it. It's going to hurt, but trust us, we will make you feel better. Allison, give her a big kiss, and pinch those nipples hard."

Allison kissed her hard. She pinched and twisted Breanna's nipples. Through the kiss, Breanna moaned loudly. At that moment, Greg pushed forward hard, tearing the membrane as he slid all the way into her tiny body. She screamed into Allison's mouth.

"It's okay, sweetie. We're not going to move for a while. Just hold still until the pain lessens."

Breanna started to cry.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry I hurt you."

"No, it's not that. I love you so much. Thank you for this. I wanted this for so long. Yes, it hurt bad. But it was worth it, because now I'm truly yours. My love is all for you." She looked up at Allison. "Well, there's a lot of love for you, too. Thank you for loving me through all of this."

"No problem, sweetie! You know I love you more than anything!"

"The pain is quite a bit less. Fuck me some more, please!"

Greg smiled and started pumping easily in and out of her. She quickly felt another orgasm rising. "OH, GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN. OH, IT FEELS SO GOOD! CUM IN ME! I NEED YOUR CUM!

That was enough. Greg shoved into one more time, and filled her with pulse after pulse of his cum. He held himself above her. She was so tiny under him, he was afraid of hurting her. After a few minutes, he pulled his softening cock from her pussy, and rolled over beside her.

"Wow." Breanna giggled. "That was fun."

"I certainly liked it."

Allison cuddled up on the other side of Breanna and added, "Seriously, guys, that was so hot!"

Greg looked across Breanna. "Allison, why are you still dressed?"

"Well, because tonight is not about me. All of our attention should be focused on the two of you. This is your night. If Bree or you need or want me to do something, I'll do it. If I happen to get a little pleasure out of it, fine, but I'm trying to focus entirely on your pleasure."

Breanna turned her head to face her. "I going to need those clothes off of you later."

Allison tried to do her best Farm Boy voice, "As you wish."

Greg chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I wasn't laughing about that. I was just wondering if what's happened is permanent."

Breanna gave a little snort and said, "Well, yeah, I don't think my virginity is coming back, so I think it's pretty permanent."

"Not that. Now don't get embarrassed on me, but do you realize that ever since you screamed when I stuck my tongue in your pussy, you've been talking with a quote, unquote normal or louder than normal voice."

Allison chimed in, "Sush, don't jinx it."

Breanna face turned a little red, "It's okay, I know you're teasing. But you're right. I can't explain it, but I don't want to be quiet anymore."

"Good, I'm proud of you."

"Now the only think I'm afraid of, is when I go home tomorrow, my parents are going to know something's up."

"Breanna, I could be wrong, but I bet they'll be very happy for you. You're becoming a mature, more confident, responsible adult, and that's what every parent wants."

Breanna smiled at his comment, but looked to be thinking things through.

"Greg, I have a different question for you."

"Anything for you, my love."

"Well, you seem to be the only person I know that calls me Breanna every single time. I can't remember you ever calling me Bree."

"That's true, I've never called you anything, but Breanna. To me, you will never be anything else. I've known two other girls that went by Bree, and they were so much different. Neither one of them was a person to follow as a role model. The first one I met was in college. One of my friends dated her a couple of times. She was also a Breanna, but she preferred to go by Bree. That way, when she got drunk at a party, she could joke that she was "Breezy, the girl who was free and easy." Unfortunately, she got drunk a lot, and she acted easy a lot. My friend quit dating her when they went to a party and got separated for a while. He tried looking for her, but a few of her friends kept doing things to divert him from looking. Thirty minutes later, he got away from them and found her in a bedroom fucking three other guys.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Super Seven Ch. 05 - Bree

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds