Surfer Girls Ch. 05

"Anything!" I thought.

Shelly motioned for me to follow her. She led me into the store room where they keep their liquor. We walked in and Shelly closed the door behind her.

"Now babe," Shelly began. "I want you to bend over and lift your skirt for me. Be a good girl and let me see your panties."

"Yes maam." I replied and felt something new; something exciting. In that instant, I knew. Julie had released a powerful submissive streak in me and at the same time; had discovered her equally powerful domineering side.

I bent over and lifted my skirt. My cum soaked panties were sticking to my pussy. I felt a drop run down my left leg.

Shelly stood next to me, my face inches from her zipper. Her legs were lightly tanned and smooth, each muscle toned to perfection.

"My, my. You are a naughty girl. You're so hot for your little missy out there, you're about to pop, aren't you babe?"

"Yes." I whispered.

Shelly knelt behind me and ran her fingers up the back of my legs. She slid her hands under my panties and cupped my cheeks. Her thumbs tickled my ass.

"Your pussy is dripping wet babe."

I could feel her breath on my thighs. I wanted her.

"I just bet you can't wait to get home for more of that hot little pussy. You can't get enough of her can you?"

Shelly was right. My pussy was quivering as my mind went back to the shower. Licking Julie's pussy was all I could think of. I would have given anything to have her legs spread in front of me. My body was trembling. My nipples ached from poking into my bra. I wanted to be home. I wanted to taste Julie's sex on my lips again.

"It seems so long ago." I thought.

"I..." my voice was shaky, "I need her."

Shelly hooked her fingers in the waistband of my panties and peeled them down my legs. The cool air caressed my naked pussy, making me hotter still. I wanted to cum. I wanted her fingers in me. I wanted to yank her shorts down and bury my tongue in her pussy.

"Please, Shelly," I begged, "Julie is waiting for me. She's going to fuck me! I need to cum! Please!"

Shelly just smiled. "Patience babe, patience." She said and gave me slap on the ass.

"Give these to your friend and tell her I'll be there." She smiled.

As we walked out of the storeroom Shelly slid her hand under my skirt and rubbed my ass. I looked back and smiled. She blew me a kiss and I darted for the door. Julie and Ashley were outside waiting for me. Ashley looked confused; Julie simply looked at her watch and smiled.

"Come on Lisa, it's ten after twelve, I want to get home and have a drink, we've got lots to talk about."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds