• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Surprise Visit

Surprise Visit

She sat on the end of the bed, all I could see was her back. The lacy bra she had worn last night as well as the tiny bikini panties were next to her. wearing red underwear alway excited me and this morning was no different. My head was resting on a pillow, I was naked and getting hard looking at her.

Saying good morning, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. She stood up facing me. Seeing her entire body made me rock hard and she promptly noticed. She climbed into bed with me and we caressed each other. I managed to pull up the sheet to cover her. She reached over to touch my cock.

This weekend came as a surprise, Mary called a few days ago to invite me to come for a long weekend. I immediately agreed. I was to arrive early Friday and leave whenever I wanted. We agreed that when I arrive she'd open her garage door so I could park inside. She must have been watching because as I pulled into the driveway the door opened.

Entering though the side door, we met and hugged as we always did, her incredible body against mine began making me hard. I accepted her offer of coffee, in the kitchen as we began discussing our weekend plans.

Lots of sexual play time aside, we planned eating dinner at a restaurant every night. With so many to choose from it sounded great. After coffee I took my suitcase to the bedroom and unpacked. All I brought were my clothes, toiletries were already in her bathroom cabinet.

We chatted as I unpacked, she wondered if I was still having gay oral and bareback anal sex? I replied yes, while asking if she was still having sex with the lady next door? Indeed she was saying, her neighbor did things to her that only a woman could do with such gusto. As promised I'd had an HIV test after my last male encounter to show her I was safe for sex.

All the sex talk was making me excited, I asked if we could skip lunch and have a little welcome sex? I approached her kissed her deeply and began to undress her. She was rubbing my cock through my shorts making me excited. We rapidly turned down the bed and climbed into our usual positions.

We intertwined ourselves, our now naked bodies pressing hard into each other. Passionately I kissed her and our warm lips opened to our tongues began rapidly moving together. We held each other tightly my very hard cock resting at her now very receptive wet pussy. I couldn't resist any longer and I slid my cock deeply inside her.

She rolled me onto my back so she could slide all the way down onto my engorged cock. Her repeated thrusts increased as I sucked on her large tits and as my fingers reached down to touch her pussy. As her orgasm hit she pressed down on my cock, her eyes were wild as she seemingly could not stop fucking me. Watching her cum made me cum as well. I was looking at her as copious amount of sperm entered her swollen pussy. Sweaty and exhausted we lay side by side enjoying the after glow of incredible welcome sex.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing and then getting ready to go out to dinner. The temptresses that she is wore a black dress, thigh high black nylons and fairly high heels. I wore beige pants neatly pressed and a dark gray button front shirt, top three buttons open and a sports jacket completed my look.

In the car we drove to a new restaurant a steak house that serves great meals at a reasonable price. The place is definitely upscale well decorated a great menu. We both chose lighter meals with red wine. We skipped dessert and took a sightseeing drive downtown.

Upon returning to her house we got comfortable. She wore a sexy pink robe, with pink slippers. I changed into a pair of pull on shorts and an athletic tee. We watched television and by eleven we were headed to bed. She read a book and I immediately fell asleep.

Waking up first I started the coffee and read the newspaper delivered daily to her door. I was wearing only athletic shorts while getting the paper. Her sex partner neighbor was also getting her paper at the same time. I walked over and we spoke for a minute or two. I'm sure she saw me getting hard while we spoke.

Back inside we had coffee and I made an asparagus and egg omelette. Our plan for today was to visit the botanical garden then home. We had dinner reservations at a very high end seafood restaurant. We arrived home from the garden early. Being a beautiful summer day we sat in the yard as we'd done often. I said I'm going to work on my tan. I completely undressed and let the sun warm and tan my naked body.

Hours later we dressed for dinner. She dressed in lacy red underwear, her nipples and shaved pussy on full display, a garter and black nylons added to her sexy look. Topped with a gray dress and red heels she looked great. With me wearing a suit and open collared shirt with loafers out the door we went.

Dinner was delicious although we did eat later than expected. We drove home both anticipating a very delicious sexual dessert. We walked to the bedroom leaving a trail of our outer clothes. Getting into her king size bed I removed my clothes leaving on my thong under pants. I reached for her in the now dimly lite room. I slid off her panties and began eating her. Her taste is delicious to me as I licked and sucked on her clit.

She changed positions so she could blow me while I ate her sumptuous pussy. I quickly removed her bra and set it aside on the bed near her panties. My raging hardon was getting the masterful blow job I've come to expect from Mary. Licking, kissing my shaved cock and balls had me going crazy. I almost couldn't concentrate on her slit and clit but I ate her passionately.

She whispered the words I was hoping to hear, "Please fuck my ass." Without hesitation I lubed her ass and my cock to make entry easier. Initially I slowly entered her, all I could hear were the word "harder" after a few minutes I could tell she was going to cum. She came as hard as I could ever have imagined. Sliding off me she took my cock and sucked it until her mouth was full to overflowing with sperm. As I came my orgasm had my head spinning.

Tired and sweating profusely we again intwinned and kissed ourselves to sleep. So as I said at the beginning, she was seated at the side of the bed, all I could see was her back and her discarded underwear. As my erection started I heard her say, "perhaps it is time for us to live together" a statement not a question. I said "your place or mine?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Surprise Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds