• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 03

Surprise Wife Ch. 03

Changes to our routine

We settled back into our normal workweek lives, but there was a difference. Every day, I couldn't wait to be with her again, and was always elated when I got home. Margret was always there waiting for me, which may seem like something odd to say, but until this past weekend, I usually came home to an empty house. It seems there was always a note on the counter about someplace she was at or doing something with this friend or that. She had even gotten into a few community activist groups, and volunteered a lot of her time with them.

She had always left something for me to eat, and the house was always spotless, and I had no complaints. Unless, of course it was the lack of actually being with the woman I loved. Sex was almost always an afterthought, I guess due to the lack of time we spent together. I had missed that in our lives. Not the physical release so much, but the emotions and tender moments. Those special moments that made the difference between sex and love. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes it was great just to fuck for the sake of having sex with no other motive or feelings, other than raw hard sex.

I was surprised to find her car in the garage when I got home Tuesday. This was usually the day for her community improvement society, or some foolish thing like that. Over the past year, those meetings had seemed to run longer and longer up to the point of her coming home at, or around midnight. I wasn't happy about it, and when I confronted her about it, we had gotten into some hot and heavy discussions. Just two weeks ago, it had been so bad that I slept in the guestroom. It was three days before we got back on somewhat of an even keel.

My wife greeted me at the door with a bright smile and a cold beer. She was dressed, or more like undressed in just a pair of cutoff shorts. Her nipples were hard and pointing right at me, almost like a pair of eyes. The thing that really stood out in my mind though was her hair. It seemed to be a tangled mess, which was odd because Margret had always taken great pride in her blonde locks. Hell. When I looked closely, it appeared that she hadn't even bothered with makeup today. It was just a little odd to see her like this.

"Thanks dear." I said. "I thought Tuesday was your community something or other meeting day."

"It is, but I wanted to be here and surprise you when you got home today."

"I have to admit, you succeeded at that. And topless to boot!"

She shook her firm tits at me and said, "I thought you might like to see these when you walked through the door. Do you want to eat dinner, shower or play with my tits while you enjoy your beer?"

What a question! I set my beer on the table, and took her firm tits in my hands and squeezed them. Margret closed her eyes, and leaned in to my chest. I had both of her nipples in my fingers and was pinching and rolling them, when she leaned up to kiss me. Her lips pressed against mine, and I felt her tongue slipping into my mouth. I groaned and felt my cock start to get harder. Then something hit me. She tasted strange. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she tasted different than normal. Perhaps it was the combination of what I had for lunch, the beer, and whatever she had eaten, but I didn't dwell on it. I had the funny feeling though, that I had tasted it before on her mouth, but couldn't place what it was.

Margret interlocked her fingers behind her head, thrusting her breasts forward, offering them to my willing fingers. I resumed playing with and teasing her hard nipples, and she moaned. I saw her body shiver just a little bit, and then she suddenly pulled away. She had a lusty look in her eyes, and smiled that delightfully evil smile of hers.

"That's enough for you for now big boy. It's time for me to have my treat!"

She dropped to her knees, and went for my belt. This was getting more interesting by the second. She pulled my pants down around my ankles and my underwear followed. When my cock sprang free, she licked her lips and grinned like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"Get these off and go sit on the couch." She demanded

I stepped out of my crumpled pants and underwear and sat on the cool leather of the couch. Margret knelt before me and pushed my knees apart. First she blew across the head of my dick and then she flicked it with her tongue. She giggled as she watched it bob up and down each time she flicked it. Her lips touched the head of it, and she lovingly kissed it.

Margret's fingers had been busy caressing my balls, and then she started licking my cock like an ice cream cone. I marveled at how my wife was literally making love to my dick. At last, her mouth engulfed me and she took about half of it in. Now I'm no long John hung like a horse guy, so her doing that wasn't much out of the normal. My seven inches had always seemed to fit comfortably in her mouth like it was right now. I never had the desire to have it in any further, because the act needed to be comfortable for both people. I guess what I'm getting at is that she wasn't deep throating me. It was just a very nice blowjob.

Forgetting about my beer, I closed my eyes and let my wife work her magic on me. The way she was going at it, I knew the end would be soon. Margret seemed to know it too, and she abruptly stopped touching me.

"Ok. That's all you get for now. Let's go eat dinner."

"Awe come on! Please don't leave me hanging baby!" I pleaded.

"Nope. Dinner is getting cold. Your dink will have to be patient."

That was the first time she ever referred to it as a dink, but I didn't give it much thought. I really wanted to give her my cum, but I would have to wait... I guess. I was about to put my pants back on, when she stopped me. The way she stopped me was to grab my hard dick and pull me towards the kitchen. I didn't resist.

I sat down in my chair and watched my topless wife put supper on the table. We had a nice tossed salad and lasagna with garlic bread. It is very erotic eating dinner with no pants on while across the table from you is a very hot topless blonde woman just oozing sexuality.

"I bet your wondering about all this." Margret said.

"I have to admit, the thought did cross my mind."

"I have been talking to Donna about how our marriage had been going, and she told me that her and Bill had hit a similar spot in theirs about the same time. She told me what they did to get through the rough spots. I'm not saying we have rough spots, just that it has gotten a little stale. I'm sure you think so too, don't you?"

"I think I recall you mentioning it a few years ago, and yes. I did think things were not what they used to be." I replied.

Donna and Bill were close friends, and my wife was really best friends with Donna. We had met them through one of those community things Margret was in to. They were about ten or twelve years older than us, but were really great people, and fun to be with. Bill had that horseshoe pattern bald thing going on and a little bit of a belly, very soft-spoken and laid back. His wife was just the opposite. Donna had a vivacious, bubbly personality and she was a true pleasure to be around. Her smile and laughter could brighten any room she was in.

Even though she was in her late forties, she had a fantastic body. Firm round breasts, a nice ass, and long, long shapely legs. She wore her brunette hair just off her shoulders, and had the most captivating green eyes.

"Anyway. I was talking to her last Tuesday, and she told me some of the things they did. She didn't go into a lot of detail, and I thought I would look on line and see if there was anything there. You wouldn't believe the things I found that people were doing to spice up their marriages." Margret said.

"I can just imagine what people will do."

"Well. When I got up this morning, I made myself a cup of coffee and spent all morning researching it. When I realized it was noon, I decided to call and cancel my meeting today, and surprise you with dinner, and a little flesh, so to speak."

"It was one of the nicest things I've ever walked in on." I smiled.

"I hope you didn't mind the teasing too much."

"Not at all. As long as we finish the job later." I said.

"You can count on that. What happened on Sunday out by the pool was something that Donna had mentioned they tried and still do, so I thought we could try it too."

"What other things have you been reading about?"

"Oooooooh! You just wait and see Mister!"

"I can't wait, but, not to throw cold water on your ideas, or dampen the mood. I am willing to try just about anything as long as we both like it. What I'm trying to say is that, I like your surprises, but I think we should talk before trying anything big."

"I agree. I won't spring anything on you that might have the potential to hurt you or our marriage." She said.

"That's great. I'm just talking about things that are really out there, and I think we know each other well enough to know what those might be, don't we?"

"I think so, and I will never do anything to hurt you, or us. Now, let's finish dinner, so I can give you your desert."

My wife finished eating before I did, so she started to clear of the table. I enjoyed watching her beautiful breasts sway and jiggle as she worked. She knew I was watching, because when she was wiping off the table she seemed to swing them more than necessary for my benefit. My cock noticed too.

Margret brought me another beer, and cleared away my dishes. Instead of going out to the pool, or into the living room, I waited to see what desert was. Margret came back into the dining room, now completely naked. She pushed my chair back from the table, and spread out a towel on the table. Hopping up on the table, she had that evil grin on her face again.

As my wife looked me right in the eye, she spread her legs wide and said, "Desert is served." Then she sprayed whip cream all over her pussy.

I smiled and began to lap up the cream. I savored each and every bite, taking my time, and doing my best to drive her crazy. After the cream was all gone, I licked her distended pussy lips, and then teased her hard clit. Then, something foreign hit my tongue. It was hard. Upon closer inspection, I discovered what appeared to be a stem sticking out of her pussy! I looked up and saw my wife smiling at me.

"I wanted you to have my cherry for desert!" she laughed out loud.

I pushed my face back into her wide spread pussy, grasped the stem between my teeth and pulled out a cherry! I took the stem out of my mouth and ate the piece of fruit.

Before I continued, I looked at her and tried to be very serious, "Are there any other fruits or vegetables in there Miss?"

"Not at the moment Sir. Would you like there to be?"

"Pardon me. Just asking if there was anything else I should be aware of young lady." We both laughed.

I went back to work on my desert, and had the wonderful joy of making my wife cum on my tongue. Her pussy muscles gripped at my tongue when she let loose, and I certainly enjoyed it. When Margret regained her senses, she hopped off the table, and went down on me. Her mouth worked me to a frenzy, and then she would change her technique just to keep me on edge. It wasn't working though, and I filled her mouth with a hot sticky load of cum.

Later that night, when it was time for bed, I was lying in our bed waiting for my wife to come out of the bathroom before shutting off the light. When she came through the door, I was amazed at how hot and sexy she looked. Margret was wearing this frilly little lace nightie that I'd never seen before. It was white and totally see through. The lace covered her breasts, but had holes for each of her nipples, and the bottoms looked to be crotch less. My wife was a walking wet dream.

"Holy shit! You look amazing!" I said.

"What, this little thing? It's just something I found while I was shopping. You remember... the day you and Jason played golf."

"You need to go shopping more often!"

"I agree, but I want you to go along next time." she said.

"I think that could be fun. Now get into this bed so I can fully appreciate what your wearing."

"Easy there big boy. You can look, but you can't touch. Well... maybe just a little." she giggled. "But nothing more than a little touchy feely. You need to get your sleep. Remember, you have to work tomorrow!"

I didn't turn off the light. I wanted to watch her get into bed. Just as I had suspected, the bottoms she wore were crotch less. Her little pussy peeked at me when she put her leg up on the bed. Gathering her in my arms, I kissed her neck, and held her close. Her hard nipples poked into my chest, and she wrapped a leg around me. We kissed like that for about five or ten minutes, all the while, my hands roamed her body freely.

Margret turned away from me and said, "Ok. That's enough for tonight. I know you're hard, but I want to give you something to dream about."

Reluctantly, I turned out the light and we fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surprise Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds