• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Susan Jones Ch. 01

Susan Jones Ch. 01

My name is Adam Harris. I'm just an average guy with a very active sex life. It all started with my elder neighbour...let me tell you the story...

Her name was Susan Jones. She lived next door to my mother and I, a divorcee. She had no children and seemed to prefer it that way. She was an alluring woman, standing at 5'11'' on long well toned legs with a shapely hourglass figure. Her slightly pale oval face was framed with locks of long golden hair. She had deep green eyes that shone out happily. She looked rather young for a woman of around 38.

I had met her a few times out and about on the streets or in the shopping centre, but nothing more than a brief hello. She moved in around four months after us after she had divorced her husband. From what I could see from my bedroom window she came out very comfortable in the settlement.

She had a large garden with quite a sizable patio and barbeque area and a family sized swimming pool that took up around half of the space. And then....

* * *

One warm night I had laid on my bed with my window open for a breeze when I heard her giggling.

Now ofcourse this was nothing too unusual, she had a very bright and bubbly personality. What was different about this night was it was gone 3a.m and I unmistakably heard a male voice between the giggles.

I felt my cock begin to harden. Her giggling was playful and teasing. Leaving the light off I crept over to my bedroom window.

Her garden had soft watt light bulbs, just enough to see comfortably in the dark but not too glaringly bright. It was ample light for what I was seeing. There she was, leant against the low wall of the barbeque with a man between her thighs.

They were both kissing deeply, her giggling turning into low moans as his hands began to make their way inexorably to her skirt. I had never been so turned on in my life. I dashed as quietly as I could to my dresser and pulled out my binoculars. Returning to my window I began to spy.

The man pulled off her top in one motion. Her breasts swang free. She wasn't wearing a bra! I thought, my cock growing even harder in my excitement. He began to urgently tug at her skirt and Susan lifted her bottom slightly allowing him to remove it completely.

I was stunned by her nakedness. She was beautiful. An exquisite hourglass shape with flared hips, long legs and round 36C breasts, tipped with pink nipples that were currently standing hard and to attention.

The man hurriedly pulled down his zip, fumbled for a moment and I saw his erect cock spring from its confines. I watched in baited breath as he grasped it tightly and plunged it in one smooth motion into her pussy.

Susan cried out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise, her eyes closed tight and her mouth open wide. Gods she looked so hot.

The man began to kiss her neck and fondle her breasts as he pulled out slightly and plunged back in again. I concentrated on her pussy and saw the large pink folds enveloping his cock.

I was envious. There was nothing more I wanted than to be that man. To feel what he was feeling. I watched eagerly, my cock crying out for some attention. A few clear drops of pre-cum glistened on its head.

I grasped my shaft firmly with one hand whilst holding the binoculars with the other. I started to stroke myself in the rhythm the man was fucking her, imagining hard that it was me between those beautiful legs.

Susan moaned deeply and lustily as the man plunged in and out of her, her ample breasts bouncing with the force. She had her eyes closed and she was biting her bottom lip. I watched as she lowered her hand to her clit and begin to play with it.

"That's it...ohhh yes Jack, that's it!" I heard her moan. My cock twitched at the sound.

"Come on Jack, fuck me, make me cum!" Jack gripped the low wall and began to thrust harder. I did likewise to my own cock. Susan began to grunt with each stroke.

"Yes...yes...uh...uh...come...on...Jack...yes...I'm...close!" She arched her back. "Suck on my tits Jack...I'm so close!"

Jack leaned forwards and took one of the little buds in his mouth and sucked. Susan cried out in pleasure. "Ahhhh yesssss!"

Suddenly Jack moaned loudly and withdrew his cock. I watched as his thick white ropes of cum spurted all over her belly. Susan looked taken aback. "Jack?" She asked.

Jack just shrugged and zipped himself back up. He patted her on the shoulder and walked out of the garden. I couldn't believe how inconsiderate and selfish he was. Susan was on the brink of an orgasm and he had just left her there. I toyed with the idea of going down there and finishing the job myself, but I was too frightened of the consequences.

Instead I watched as she lowered her hand and rubbed furiously at her clit. Her hand was a blur, his eyes closed tight and her breath short. She moaned and gasped till she threw her head back and cried out loud in release.

This was too much for me, my balls tightened, my cock twitched and I sent several ropes of my own cum flying. My legs buckled slightly with the intensity and I had to steady myself against the wall to save myself from falling over.

After I had come down I checked on Susan again. She slid off the wall and bent over to pick up her skirt. She had the most beautiful, firm round ass and my cock began to rise again.

She gathered up her clothes and went into the house. That was my show over. I cleaned up the mess I had made and laid in bed thinking about what I had just seen. I was thinking more of her masturbating than actually fucking. It looked so hot.

That night my cock refused to go down until I had jacked off around three times, each time thinking of Susan's hand playing with her pussy till she came. And that was the start of a lust affair for me. Masturbation was never the same again. It was full of thoughts and fantasies that I wanted to do with Susan Jones, my neighbour.

* * *

A little while after that night my mother and her met and became instant friends. She started to spend quite a lot of time round our house, which made me rather uncomfortable. I had to walk around with a boner half the time, knowing what her naked body looked like, how she orgasmed and the noises she made whilst making love.

I had watched her often in her garden. I had never seen her with another guy, but she liked to sunbathe naked, go for late night naked swims and masturbate herself frequently all out in the open air.

And so it continued. I would watch her in the garden whilst jacking off into a wad of tissues, dreaming it was her mouth, face or even her pussy. Then one afternoon something happened that made my blood run cold.

It was one of those warm and light afternoons with little to no breeze and certain laziness in the air. I was sat at my PC doing some work and glanced out of the window. I saw Susan laid on her patio chair, completely naked with her fingers working furiously at her clit.

She had put up windbreakers round her chair so it was hard to see her from all other sides than the one our house was on. Smiling at my luck I got up, locked my door and went over to the window. I pushed down my shorts and grasped my erect cock eagerly and started to wank.

She had her eyes tightly closed as normal, her red lips were a open in an "O" shape and her pillowy breasts jiggled hypnotisingly with her movements. It did not take her long to come. She bit her bottom lip and groaned, stifling herself so she did not attract too much attention. Her back arched and her legs twitched before she lay still, her chest heaving and her legs trembling. Then it happened. She opened her eyes and stood up fully. She looked directly up to my window and raised her eyebrow seductively, then raised her fingers and licked them clean of her juices. That did it for me and I blew my load on my bedroom floor. She smiled teasingly, winked at me and walked slowly into the house wiggling her bottom at me as she went.

I did not know what to think. How long did she know I was looking at her? How did she manage to act normally and oblivious around me? She obviously wasn't mad at me, infact it seemed that she enjoyed having a voyeuristic neighbour of 19 years old. I quickly cleaned up my mess and my mind spinning I went back to my work.

* * *

That night at dinner time my mum said something that made me panic.

"Honey, Ms. Jones will be staying with us tomorrow."

I almost dropped my fork. "What?!?!"

My mum raised her eyebrow. "It isn't that bad."

"No. I know mum. It just...it just surprised me is all." My mum seemed a little dubious. "Is there something wrong?"

"No no." I answered, sounding as sincere as I could. "Just a little worked up is all." Ofcourse I was lying. I was worried about what had happened that afternoon and how Susan would be around me and what she might say to my mum.

My mum reached across the table and patted my arm. "Awww sweetie. You shouldn't work so hard."

She smiled warmly at me and I smiled back. "Its not too bad mum."

After we had finished and I was helping her with the dishes I decided to ask what she was coming round for.

"Oh. She is having her house fumigated and she needs to be out of there for 24 hours."

I nodded as I towelled the dishes dry. "So I will have to vacate my room for her then?"

My mum smiled at me. "No. She has accepted the sofa bed in the lounge, but I'm sure she would be happy you offered a more comfortable alternative for her."

I grinned sheepishly trying not to blush. I had the image of her laid naked in my bed, her golden hair splayed out over my pillows while she slept. I had to quickly shake myself out of this. Getting a boner in front of you mother was not a good idea.

* * *

Tomorrow came round sooner than I would have liked. I woke up refreshed and anxious wondering when she was due to arrive. I slipped on my robe and padded down the hallway to the bathroom.

As I went about my morning hygiene routine I wondered how I was going to play this. Cool and calm was the way. I just needed to act like nothing had happened yesterday and I should get away with it. My mother needed not know nor would she suspect a thing.

I made my way down to the kitchen and almost jumped in surprise. There was Susan buttering slices of toast. She wore quite a tight fitting white turtleneck jumper with equally tight jeans that showed off her fabulous ass magnificently.

I felt my cock begin to rise. "Uh...good morning Ms. Jones." I croaked, scratching my head in a tired fashion.

Susan turned round to face me and beamed widely. "Good morning sleepyhead. I made you a little breakfast."

"Thanks." I said, trying to be as natural as normal. "Um, where's mum?"

Susan piled the toast on a plate and set it down on the table. I slid into the chair. "She has just gone to the supermarket for a few bits and peaces." Susan explained, taking the seat opposite mine. "But I'm here to look after you." She smiled and reached out to flick the underside of my chin playfully.

I smiled sheepishly and started to nibble at my toast. The silence was heavy in the air.

"Come on handsome." She teased me. "I wont bite, you can talk to me you know." She gnashed her teeth playfully, which made me giggle slightly. "That's better. You're so cute when you giggle."

I blushed hotly and tried to hide myself behind the toast. "Er, Thankyou Ms. Jones."

"Call me Susan, please. Ms. Jones is so impersonal don't you think?"

I put down my slice of toast and blushed. "No. It's rude to call you by your first name. Its intimate, my mum would not be happy."

Susan laughed sweetly. I felt her hand on my thigh. "Oh I see." She said seductively. "Although from what you have seen I'm surprised you want to be formal." She winked and slid off her chair to her knees.

I pushed my chair back in shock and fear and stood up. "What are you doing?"

Susan crawled out from under the table and grasped the hem of my robe. She looked up at me and bit her lip. "Just something I've wanted to do for a while now." She said sweetly.

Susan reached up and pulled at the cord securing my robe. I stepped back, pulling my robe from her hands. "Ms. Jones! We cant!"

She shuffled forward grinning widely. "Oh really? I think a part of you would say otherwise."

Indeed my hard cock was making a very visible tent in my robe. "But...my mum." I said, feeling my willpower of resistance fading as she clutched my robe again.

She winked at me and pulled it apart. "We have plenty of time." She looked down at my hard cock and raised her eyebrow. "Very nice Adam." She lightly touched the tip.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned. "Ms. Jones."

"Fells good doesn't it Adam?" She gripped the ridge of my head in her fingers and squeezed gently.

I nodded my approval. "It feels...so...good." I said.

Susan chuckled softly. "Has anyone touched you like this before?" She asked innocently, half knowing the answer.

I shook my head a little embarrassed. "No. I...I'm not that confident around girls."

Susan nodded. "I see." She released her grip on my head and smiled up at me. "Looks like we will have to do something about that."

"You will help me gain confidence?" I asked hopefully.

Susan nodded and grinned. "But first there is something else I need to help." She winked at me. "You're going to enjoy this."

She scooted closer to me and gripped the base of my shaft tightly. "Watch me." She said as she ran her tongue from the base to the tip a few times. She gave three long, slow pumps to my cock and grinned as pre-cum rose to the tip.

"Keep watching handsome." She sighed as she coated my cock with my pre-cum. Her hand felt so wonderful. I closed my eyes slightly and gasped in surprise as I felt something warm, soft and tight close round my head.

I looked down and saw Susan's mouth was clamped round my cock, just covering the bulbous tip. She was softly sucking it, swirling her tongue round and massaging my balls with one of her hands. My legs shook slightly, threatening to give way any moment.

She released my cock and motioned for me to sit down. I landed heavily in the chair, my head reeling and my senses tingling. My mind was in overdrive. This is what I had fantasised for so long. I wondered wether I was still asleep in bed and all this was a fabulous dream.

Susan crawled over to me and plunged her mouth down over my shaft, taking the whole thing in at once.

"Ohhhhhh Fuuuuck!" I exclaimed. The sensations coursing my body were so strong it couldn't have been a dream. I closed my eyes and arched my back as Susan got to work on my cock.

She slowly raised her head and grasped my base and began to give me my first ever blowjob. It was fantastic. Her head bobbed up and down expertly on my cock as her hand worked in opposite motions. I was being masturbated as she sucked me.

I looked down and saw her red lips wrapped tightly round my shaft. Her eyes were closed and her hair fell down onto my thighs. She looked so hot. "Ooooooh...Ms. Jones that feels good."

She giggled, not removing my cock from her mouth. I smiled and closed my eyes once more. I felt the familiar stirrings in my balls. "Uhhhhhhh!" I cried out. "Ms. Jones. I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum."

Susan released her lip lock on my shaft and began to quickly wank my cock. "Yes Adam." She said, her green eyes smouldering with heated lust. "Cum for me. Cum for Susan. I want to taste your sweet, hot cum."

She quickly dipped her head and began to suck me again, her head and hands working faster now. He moaned deeply in her throat and played with my balls. Here I was sat at the kitchen table with my sexy neighbour between my legs giving me the best experience of my life.

Her moans and movements on my cock became too much for me. "Oh...oh...I...I...I'm almost...I'm...I'm...cummmmmmmmiiiing!" I moaned.

The dam burst. I jerked and writhed as I shot strand after strand of cum into Susan's mouth. She expertly kept her lips wrapped round my head as she took all I had to give her.

After what seemed like an eternity I stopped cumming and slowly opened my eyes. Susan swallowed my load and grinned at me. "You enjoy that handsome? You like having this older lady suck your gorgeous cock?"

I nodded, dazed and elated. "U huh Ms. Jones. Its was...was...unbelievable."

Susan chuckled. "I'm glad you liked it." She stuck out her tongue and swirled round my slit to clean away the small amount of cum that was still there. I gasped in surprise. "I've wanted to do that to you since the first time I caught you watching me." She said.

"I wanted this too." I said, rather sheepishly.

"And I want a whole lot more." Said Susan. She winked at me, licked her lips slowly and stood up. "We will get your confidence up."

I blushed. I couldn't believe she wanted more. This was beyond my wildest fantasy. I recalled my fantasies with her and my head span. Here could be an option to actually act them out.

Susan walked across the kitchen and put the kettle to boil. "You'd better make yourself decent before your mother comes home." She said.

In looked down at my shrinking cock covered with her saliva and my sweat and closed my robe. "Ill get a shower." I said. "Uh...thanks Ms. Jones."

Susan smiled at me warmly. "Any time." She said. "And I mean any time. Now I've had a taste of your sweet young cock ill need my fix." She winked and put her hand over her pussy. "If you get my meaning."

* * * As I stood under the jets of the shower I couldn't believe my luck. Even more so since it seemed like she wanted to do it again...and more. I had the horrid feeling again that it was just a dream and that I would wake up later in my bed, my sheets damp from this lurid wet dream.

But what if it wasn't a dream? What if this was actually happening? I grinned and soaped up my chest wondering what life had in store for me during the fumigation.

* * *

...End of Ch. 1.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Susan Jones Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 638 milliseconds