• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susie Enjoys New Neighbor

Susie Enjoys New Neighbor

I am not a writer nor am I trying to be. I like to write my stories for those who may enjoy.

*****

"Oh my", Sue said as we pulled into our driveway.

I looked in the direction she was looking and saw our new neighbor unloading his truck. He was tall with sandy blonde hair and quite handsome for a man. It was a very hot day out and he was not wearing a shirt as he was unloading his truck. His muscular swimmer style body glistened from the sweat. I parked the car in the garage and as we walked out to introduce ourselves, he already went inside his home.

"You like that?" I said to Sue teasingly. She just smiled and headed into our house.

Over the course of the day, I watched her leering out the window whenever he went outside. I enjoyed this, as I knew that he was turning her on.

Sue and I have been married for several years now. We are both on our second marriages. Our sex life is above normal and at times quite adventurous. Sue is a petite Asian with dark hair and killer body with larger than normal breasts thanks to augmentation. Even though we are an older couple, she still dresses sexy and is able to turn heads.

A couple of days later on my way home from work, I saw the new neighbor looking at a tree in his front yard. I quickly parked my car and headed over to introduce myself.

"Hello neighbor, I am Steve" as I reached out my hand. He extended his hand and shook with a powerful grip.

"Hey, I am Kyle".

Up close Kyle is just a little shorter than my 6'4" frame but in much better shape. During our conversation, I discovered that he was newly divorced and moved from California to start a new job working for a local homebuilder. I also learned he is 10 years younger than we are.

Sue arrived home as we were talking. She got out of her car wearing her work clothes, which is usually a blouse with a tight skirt and heels. She quickly headed into the house but waved to us on her way in.

"Wow, your wife is hot. I hope you don't mind my saying."

"No I don't mind at all. I have to agree with you. I better head in and say hello to her"

I went into the house, put down my laptop, and found Sue changing out of her work clothes in the bedroom.

"Kyle thinks you are hot!" I said with a grin. "Would should be nice neighbors and invite him to dinner sometime. What do you think?"

"This Friday works for us" is all she said but her sexy side loved the idea.

I know that compliments makes her feel good and sexy especially when she feels an attraction. The fact she blurted out a day so quickly showed me that the attraction was definitely there.

The following day I saw Kyle and extended the invite for Friday night.

"Kyle, Sue really appreciated the compliment you said about her yesterday."

"You told her what I said?"

"It's ok; she thinks you are hot also. In fact, if you keep those compliments coming Friday night you might be in for a special desert." I said chuckling as I turned to head home. "See you at 7."

The rest of the week, I observed Sue glancing at Kyle whenever he was outside. I think to myself if Kyle plays his cards right it can turn into a fun evening.

On Friday Sue prepared a nice typical Asian meal early enough so she could spend time getting ready. She showered, then put on her makeup and did her hair while I got in the shower. When I got out of the shower, I saw Sue in the bedroom getting dressed. She put on a very sexy black bra with a matching thong followed by a tight black skirt and a red blouse unbuttoned enough to show some cleavage.

"Wow you look amazing but aren't you a little overdressed for dinner?" I teased her knowing fully well, why she has dressed this way.

"I thought it would be fun to dress a little nice for Kyle."

Sue went downstairs to finish getting dinner ready as I finished getting ready by putting on black slacks and a nice blue shirt so Sue did not appear to be overdressed. I then went down to help Sue.

"Babe you do look gorgeous!" I told her as I gave her a passionate kiss. I slid my hands down to her ass and gave each cheek a firm squeeze.

Just then, a knock at the door stopped our embrace and Sue practically ran to the door in her high heels.

I chuckled to himself, "This can't be this easy."

I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge for Kyle and myself. Sue and Kyle walked into the kitchen and I handed him a beer. Kyle was dressed in a white dress shirt and blue trousers.

"Why don't you both go sit down and let me finish up. Dinner will be ready shortly."

Kyle and I went to the living room, Kyle sat on the sofa and I sat next to him.

"You should know that she only dresses this way when she is interested in more than dinner." I said with a wink.

"You saying what I think you are saying?"

"Yep." I took a gulp of beer. "I told you, compliment her like crazy, if she touches your hand or arm in any fashion means she is interested. You then can touch her thigh and if she does not move your hand than she is interested."

"You are totally fine with this?" Kyle responded as he chugged down his beer.

"What makes her happy makes me happy and as long as I participate then we are happy."

"Dinner is ready." Sue said as she walked seductively into the living room.

"You look beautiful." Kyle said as he got up.

"Thank you." Sue responded with a blush and a flirtatious smile.

Sue sat down at the table and I sat across from her and pointed to the chair next to Sue for Kyle to sit. As Kyle pulled out his chair, I knew he would get a good look at Sue's cleavage, as her shirt was open in a way that displayed her tits perfectly. He told me later that he was all in at that point.

We enjoyed the delicious meal and several beers while engaging in small talk learning that we have several interests in common. One of which was volleyball where Kyle played at UCLA and Sue an avid player herself. Kyle continued to compliment Sue on her food, her smile, her laugh and again on her looks. She really warmed up to Kyle to the point she touched his arm jokingly to squeeze his bicep or touch his back throughout the conversation.

I learned from Kyle that he decided to take my suggestion. When he placed his hand on her knee, the first thing he noticed was how smooth her skin felt. Sue at this point did not intend to remove his hand. Kyle loving the feel of her skin decided to rub her knee with extra attention on her inner thigh. I could only smile when I noticed his hand move toward her leg and her acceptance of his advance.

He then began to work his hand up towards the edge of her skirt and with no rebuff from Sue, he continued. At this point, he said he could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. Sue started to squirm a little as she was enjoying his touch and felt her panties becoming wet. I kept the conversation going so not to stop the activity going on below the table.

She became horny and spread her legs a little; Kyle took this as an ok to proceed and moved his hand in to touch her pussy. She jumped a little, as his strong fingers began to rub her wet pussy covered panties.

"I am going to get some more beer, please don't stop what you are doing." I said winking at them.

I went into the kitchen grabbed the beers and lingered a while to give them some time alone then headed back into the dining room. I walked in and saw Kyle and Sue embraced in a kiss and Sue rubbing his cock on the outside of his slacks.

"Why don't we move to the living room and get a little more comfortable." I said walking ahead of them.

I turned on some music and sat on the couch. Sue led Kyle to the couch and had him sit next to me. Sue turned up the music, stood in front of us, and began to dance. She moved her hands along her curves getting into the rhythm of the music. She could tell that Kyle and I were beginning to enjoy the show by the bulges in our trousers. She decided to turn up the heat by slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She turned her back to us as she undid her last button and let her blouse fall to the floor. She then faced us and continued to dance more seductively.

"Baby this is so hot!" I said to encourage her.

"Smoking hot!" responded Kyle.

Sue felt very sexual and began to unzip her skirt, again turned away, and bent over while slowly pulling down her skirt exposing her beautifully pear shaped ass. She stepped back in between Kyle's legs to give him a closer look. Kyle placed his hands on her ass and began rubbing then pulled her onto his lap. Sue grinded her ass into his lap feeling his engorged cock pressing back against her. I got up and removed my clothes knowing this would make her more comfortable. Sue got up pulling Kyle to his feet. She leaned in and started to kiss Kyle as he placed his hands around her and started to grope her ass again. I came up behind Sue, unhooked her bra, placed my hands on her tits and squeezed her nipples until they were hard.

"Mmmm." Sue started to moan.

She continued to kiss Kyle as she reached for his trousers to remove them. When his pants dropped, she was presently surprised to see that he was not wearing any underwear and his hard cock sticking straight up. His 8"cock is long but not too thick which is the type of cock she loves most. She started to stroke his cock with one hand, turned to me, and grabbed my cock with the other. She leaned over and kissed me as she stroked us both.

Kyle stepped out of his trousers and removed his shirt showing off his muscular frame as Sue proceeded to squat down until our cocks stared her in the face. She started on Kyle's cock by slowly licking the bulbous head then opened her mouth to allow his cock to enter. She spent some time sucking his cock until she was able to take it all down her throat.

"You are so good at sucking cock, this feels so good!" Kyle said.

She moved to my cock and quickly throated my 7". Kyle knelt down and started sucking on Sue's nipples. Sue moaned on my cock as she was enjoying this. Kyle moved his hand from her breast down towards her pussy. He slid his hand into her panties and felt the heat and wetness from her pussy. He inserted two fingers with ease.

Sue was completely lost to lust as she enjoyed how the men were making her feel. She felt her orgasm build as Kyle finger fucked her pussy. He inserted a third finger, which sent Sue over the top as her orgasm exploded on his fingers. Sue stopped sucking my cock to enjoy the orgasm as it came over her.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, right there!" Sue screamed out.

When her orgasm subsided, I helped her on to her back as Kyle removed his fingers from her dripping pussy. I passionately kissed Sue while fondling her breast. Kyle removed her panties but kept on her high heels and leaned in between her thighs to enjoy the aroma of her pussy. He started to lick her delicious pussy gently, which caused her to buck her hips as another orgasm hit. He sucked and licked harder to increase the intensity she was feeling. He inserted his fingers again while licking her driving her so wild we had to stop kissing. I fondled her tits as we watched Kyle eat her out. He concentrated his tongue on her clit and drove her wild.

"I need Kyle to fuck me hard, right now!"

Sue rolled over and got on her hands and knees so Kyle could enter her from behind. Kyle got behind Sue, placed his hard cock against her pussy, and rubbed it up and down her slit to get some lubrication on his cock. He slowly entered her with ease as she orgasmed again as this new cock entered her. He continued to insert until his cock filled her pussy, then slowly began fucking her.

I moved on my knees in front of Sue and placed my cock into her open mouth. I cannot believe that I spit roasted my wife with another man. I grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth as Kyle grabbed her hips and increased the pace causing Sue to bounce back and forth between us.

The visual is so intense I could not hold back and unloaded my hot cum in to her wet, warm mouth. Sue swallowed hard as jet after jet filled her mouth. I grabbed my beer and moved to the couch watching the show as Kyle continued to pound my wife.

Sue stopped Kyle and laid on her back so Kyle could enter her missionary. He inserted his cock again and Sue's eyes rolled to the back of her head from the pleasure he was giving her. He leaned in to kiss her hard as she wrapped her legs around him as he slammed his cock relentlessly into her. Sue began to whimper as her orgasms were coming in continuous waves.

Kyle pulled her legs to his shoulders and plowed her pussy as hard as he could. Sue felt his cock swell as he released a torrent of warm cum into her pussy. Kyle laid on top of Sue kissing her until his cock softened; he rolled off her and laid next to her. Sue sat up and sucked the mixture of her pussy juice and cum off his cock.

"Fuck that was incredible!" Kyle said with a heavy breath.

"I agree!" said Sue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susie Enjoys New Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1517 milliseconds