• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suzanne
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Suzanne

"Ugh...umm...oh...ugh...ooh..." she grunted and groaned.

Suzanne's pussy met each plunge with a steely muscled grip and I was on the path to an eruption and nothing was going to stop it.

"Oh God! That's it, fuck me! I'm cumming!" she yelled.

I pushed as far as I could into her contracting pussy and unleashed a torrent of sperm deep inside her. By the time the last bit of jism left my cock, I was light headed.

When the reality of what I had done settled into my psyche, I realized that I did to Paul what some guy had done to me. I made him a cuckold as I had been. It saddened me because despite his problems with Suzanne, he seemed like a decent sort of fellow and I didn't want to hurt him, especially this way.

It also made me wonder if Suzanne had been unfaithful before me. Maybe there was a valid reason for his poor treatment of her but my instincts told me otherwise. Suzanne had that dreamy "just been fucked" look on her face.

"Ooh baby...that was...GOOD...no better than good..." she crowed and kissed my sweaty face.

Suzanne spotted my troubled look.

"You feel bad...for Paul," she said.

I nodded my head but what we had just shared was extraordinary for me and it was important that Suzanne know.

"You were incredible Suzanne, the best I've had in a long time."

"Did you have a good sex life with your wife?" she was blunt but I liked that the best about her personality. There was no bullshit pretentiousness with Suzanne.

"It was great for many years. It was a big part of our married life and we shared intimacy as often as possible, even in our middle aged years. There was a special kind of sexual bond between us and when our relationship went south, the sex dried up and our marriage was doomed." I had spoken the utter truth.

"I don't want to paint too rosy a picture because like any couple we had our moments. There were the inevitable dry spells, especially after she gave birth to our daughter and went through a prolonged period of post-partum. But, we found our way back each time and the sex after a long layoff was extraordinary."

Suzanne looked completely lost in thought.

"I think you and Paul need to find the way back. You have two young sons and if only for their sake. But, think about all the upheaval in your lives in the last year. You not only moved because of Paul's job but to a different country. That would place an enormous amount of stress on anyone, husband or wife." I stated.

"I sorry Rick but I don't think it excuses his behavior one bit. I'm his damn wife and he should treat me better than anyone else with the possible exception of our sons. Since we moved to Philadelphia, he's been angry, rude, distant and...I could go on and on. I know you feel some remorse about what we just did...but...shit, he had it coming." She was angry and her logic was sound, at least in her mind.

"For God's sake, for the first time in over a year, I feel like a sexual person. You find my body attractive; saggy boobs, thick thighs, flaws and all. You like me for the woman I am. Shit, you sucked my pussy like no one else in my entire life. For that reason alone, I should dump his sorry ass." Her anger was rising but I learned long ago, when a woman vents her frustration don't offer any advice, just listen.

Suzanne was fuming but her expression softened.

"I guess I should feel some guilt but it's the first time I've been unfaithful. I've always been very sexual and using my fingers and a vibrator for relief just doesn't compare to a good stiff cock. You know, the boys noticed how he's been treating me, especially Gregory, the oldest."

Suzanne bounded out of bed and rummaged in her purse. I gazed at her body with intense interest. In the space of one afternoon, we had shared intimacy and already she seemed totally at ease with her nakedness in my presence.

Suzanne produced two wallet size photos and handed them to me.

"That's Gregory, he just turned ten last week," she said with pride.

Gregory reminded me of Suzanne; the eyes, gentle smile, blonde hair.

"He looks like you Suzanne,"

Suzanne was smiling broadly and it moved me.

"And, that little fireball is Nathaniel, he's six. My Ninja warrior," She pointed to a dark haired boy with a mischievous grin.

Nathaniel was the spitting image of his father. I handed the photos back to Suzanne.

"You're boys are handsome," I stated.

"Thanks." She said shyly and stuffed the images in the side pocket of her purse. It was already past five, time for us to head back. Suzanne's entire mood softened and she was lying in the crook of my arm, toying with the hair on my chest. I was about to suggest we consider leaving when I caught the expression on her face.

Suzanne wrapped her arms around me and kissed. I saw the want reflected in her eyes and it was my want too. She positioned her lower body so that the length of my hardening cock rested in the confines of her soaked cleft.

At my age and on heart medication, two sustainable erections in one afternoon was rare but given the circumstances, possible. Gently, I moved my hips and the steely rod between my legs slid effortlessly until the head rubbed over her clit.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...oh yeah..." she moaned, and I kept pace increasing the speed gradually.

Suzanne groaned into my mouth. Her tongue was insistent, beseeching and searching. If I'd been a younger man, I would have squirted a load onto her tummy by now. But, my orgasm would build slowly and enhance my ability to give her the pleasure she sought. It was a source of enormous satisfaction for me.

Finally, Suzanne skillfully maneuvered my throbbing hardness into her sopping vagina and I buried my shaft to the balls.

"Uhh...umm...ugh...ugh...oh..." she grunted as I plumbed the depths of her pussy. At the end each stroke, I added another little push for emphasis and it drove Suzanne wild. My cock must have been hitting something sensitive because she wrapped her legs around my middle and held me tightly. I sucked the tit closest to my mouth and her groans got louder.

We were locked together and I kept my movements smooth and unexaggerated. Suzanne was panting rapidly and her face was covered in perspiration. I absolutely loved screwing this very sexy woman. It might sound cliché but I felt alive almost powerful. With my cock ensconced in her sublime wetness, I experienced intense feelings of oneness with another human being.

I lifted Suzanne's body until she was in a sitting position, my manhood throbbing deep in her vagina. I raised her butt and watched entranced as my cock drove relentlessly into her hole, her fluids running down the length and dripping onto my nuts.

"Oh Jesus effing Christ! I gonna cum..." she wailed.

Suzanne threw her head back and her contractions engulfed my pulsating rod, the seed churning in my balls spewed into her. The long length of each spurt was something I hadn't experienced in years, let alone two mind boggling orgasms in one day.

Hastily, we showered and drove back to our resort in time for the buffet dinner sponsored by the dive shop. Suzanne went to her room and I thought it best that we arrive separately. I sat with Andy and Chloe for a bit then bellied up to the bar with Norm, one of the shops dive instructors. We chatted and knocked back a few until I realized that Suzanne and Paul never showed up.

I excused myself and walked to their room hoping I wouldn't hear any arguing. The door was half open and I saw Suzanne talking to someone on her cell phone.

"...No Nathaniel, I haven't seen any Pirates...no...I haven't spotted Captain Jack Sparrow..." she was gazing at me with an amused expression.

"...yes, I'll call you the moment I see him...yes sweetheart, put Nana on the phone..."

I sat on the patio, not wanting to intrude further in her private conversation. Suzanne appeared suddenly and it startled me.

"Nathaniel's completely enthralled with the movie 'The Pirates of the Caribbean'," she said smilingly.

"Paul?" I whispered and gestured toward the room.

"Not here, in town at Senor Frogs, Tim's bachelor party."

Suzanne didn't appear to be concerned or upset. Tim was one of the members getting married on the beach in a day or so. The entire dive group was invited to the wedding and reception.

"Looks like dinners on me tonight, no ifs ands or...ah buts. You can have my butt later if you like," she cooed seductively.

We climbed in the jeep and I drove to Pancho's Backyard, an intimate little café on the outskirts of town. In the soft glow of candlelight, we ate in the courtyard and drank frozen margaritas, a house specialty.

Afterward, we walked on the beach near the resort. Suzanne was fetchingly dressed in a light print sun dress, combined with the soft breeze and bright moonlight, my juices flowed anew.

Under the cover and darkness of some trees, I held Suzanne close and she looked up at me with those needy eyes. I had forgotten how responsive and horny a woman in her thirties could be. We snuck back to my room and I prayed no one saw us.

In the glow of a candle, I removed Suzanne's dress and bra. Her breasts were calling to me again and I hoped they weren't sore from earlier. I gently sucked and nibbled the distended nubs and Suzanne moaned her pleasure. I held each boob and let my tongue traverse the areola in a tightening circle until it landed on her bullet hard nip.

Suzanne really enjoyed this and squealed her delight. My cock was only semi hard and I doubted it would be of much use for intercourse. She was seated on the bed with me kneeling in front of her, my lips working carefully on her nipples when she breathlessly whispered in my ear,

"Eat me Rick, please? Eat my pussy."

That's all I had to hear. I hooked my thumbs in her panties and skinned them down her legs. The scent from her aroused sex was strong and it only served to enflame my lust, my craving for her.

Suzanne's crevice was sloppy wet with her fluids and I sucked the excess down my throat. Her legs found their way behind my head and pulled my face into her sopping slit. I slurped and lapped like a sex fiend. The amount of her secretions was impressive until I realized how much sperm I had ejaculated into her earlier.

In someway it didn't matter to me and I gorged on Suzanne's dripping slice with total abandon.

"Jesus God Almighty! Oh...oh...ooh...umm..." she groaned aloud.

My tongue slid through Suzanne's soggy folds, drawing the creamy juices into my mouth and swallowing. I dipped a finger in her gooey discharge and poked lightly at her butt hole. That always pushed my wife over the edge and Suzanne was no exception.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD..."

My mouth was tightly sealed around her vagina and I waited patiently for and was rewarded with a little squirt of her juices. Suzanne collapsed back on the bed, panting like mad. She was pulling at my belt buckle but I stopped her.

"I can't, not tonight," I whispered.

"What about you? I want to make you cum," she said with a pout.

"I wanted to give you pleasure and that satisfies me. Please believe me; I derive a lot of pleasure just by giving..."

Suzanne sat up and gazed at me with surprise.

"Look, I was trained early on by a feminist. She taught me something unique and valuable. Giving can be more fun than receiving," I stated emphatically.

**** The winds died down and the next morning the seas were calm, like glass. On the boat dock, I waved at Suzanne and Paul but judging by their body language, they were in the throes of another argument.

When we boarded boat "B", Suzanne was quiet, distracted and her expression angry. My first inclination was that she regretted our intimate interlude. During the hour break between dives, the boat anchored at a small beach and we waded ashore looking for the shade of a palm tree.

Suzanne broke the silence first.

"One day, just one lousy day, I want him to dive with me, spend some time with me but..." she was irate.

Suzanne's wet suit was open to the waist and I looked at her upper body with twinges of desire in my crotch but, I controlled myself. Most all couples in a long term relationship experience difficulties but Paul's behavior was perplexing.

Suzanne spoke of her extreme displeasure with Paul's attitude, his treatment of her and the sad state of their marriage at present. I sat and listened patiently until a blast from the dive boat horn signaled that break time was over.

"Thanks for listening," she stated, and the look in her eyes penetrated my soul.

Back at the resort, Paul's boat arrived first and he was waiting on the dock for Suzanne. I beat a hasty retreat to my room and showered, contemplating what I was going to do about lunch. However, I was more tired than hungry. I decided to take a snooze on the patio.

I recall I was dreaming and somebody was calling my name.

"Rick? Rick?" The voice stated.

I awoke to see Suzanne standing over me.

"Hey girl, what's up?"

Right away I could see that she was unhappy.

"Paul just left to go on the night dive excursion," her voice was wistful, sad.

Suzanne sat on the edge of the lounger next to me.

"I was hoping against hope that he would want to spend the evening with me."

Because I was starving at this point, I begged Suzanne to have dinner with me. She didn't need much coaxing. After a very satisfying meal, we walked through the beautiful tropical gardens maintained by the resort. As we sat on a bench listening to the wind as it rustled the palm trees, she looked at me and taking my hand held it against her cheek.

In just two days, I had become familiar with that look and what it meant. We spent the remainder of the evening in my bed exploring each others body.

The following day went pretty much the same way, except I decided to skip Tim's wedding and reception. I was well aware Suzanne had misgivings about attending as well because she barely knew anyone in the wedding party.

Paul fought with Suzanne about going and I could tell it was the last straw for her. We sat on the darkened boat dock and Suzanne while bitter was filled with resolve.

"When he comes back tonight, I'm issuing him an ultimatum. If he doesn't want to shape up then I'm shipping out. I'll take the boys and go home to Canada with my parents."

Judging by the tone of her voice, I knew she was deadly serious. I walked Suzanne to her room and hugged her.

"Good luck," I said, and crossed my fingers for emphasis.

In my heart, I hoped Suzanne and Paul could resolve their differences. Too many marriages ended in divorce and it's usually the children who suffer the most. When I thought about the photos of her sons that she had shone me, it brought tears to my eyes.

****

Saturday was our last full day in Cozumel and a non-diving day according to PADI guidelines. I was enjoying an early breakfast at the outdoor buffet when Paul and Suzanne joined me.

Suzanne looked very chipper while Paul was subdued with a hangdog expression. When Paul was in line at the omelet station, she winked at me. Apparently, her demands had been met.

When I returned from a trip to the fresh fruit bar, I walked in on the tail end of a conversation.

"...absolutely not, you go fishing in Playa Del Carmen with Andy and the guys. I want the day to myself to go shopping, sunbathe by the pool and finish reading the book I started last week..."

"But...Suzanne..." He whimpered.

"I said no Paul and I mean it. Don't make any plans for dinner tonight because your ass is mine, understand?"

"Yes dear," he said with a defeated attitude.

Paul got up to leave, leaned down and kissed Suzanne on the cheek.

"That's a good boy, I'll see you around six," Her newfound dominance over Paul was impressive.

I stared at her but a roll of her eyes told me that it was neither the time nor the place to discuss the matter.

"Still have the Jeep?" She asked me point blank.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I have it until 6pm."

Suzanne leaned across the table and whispered in my ear,

"Want to go body surfing?"

I nodded my head, thrilled at the unexpected turn of events.

"I'll meet you in the lobby in 1 hour" she said, and made a quick exit.

Suzanne looked radiant in the mid morning sun as I sped along the upper coast road in search of another secluded beach that I remembered visiting. I recalled the turn off was tricky and I spotted it just in time. The road was so narrow it barely accommodated one vehicle. Finally, it abruptly stopped at a dead end.

We gathered up the cooler, blanket and a large beach bag Suzanne had brought with her. The path through the dunes wound up and around and as we reached the crest, the view in front of us took my breath away.

When we set foot on the powdery white sand, we realized we were actually in a kind of cove with dunes on three sides and the ocean in front. It was the ultimate in seclusion.

Suzanne gazed at me with a devilish grin.

"Did somebody say clothing optional?" she broadcast.

In a matter of seconds we were both bare ass naked. We spread the blanket out and Suzanne retrieved the sun block from her bag. I offered to apply the lotion to her body and she handed me the bottle with a sexy smile on her face.

I warmed the lotion between my hands and started carefully applying it to her face, ears and neck. I spent a long time massaging the unguent into her breasts and that brought sighs of pleasure from Suzanne.

I knelt before my full bodied goddess and finished her thighs, legs and feet, lavishing several kisses on her pussy. A quick turn and I repeated the process for her back and butt, running my slick fingers over her sensitive rose cluster.

Suzanne insisted on doing the same for me. As she was rubbing the salve into my shoulders, she was eyeing my chest curiously.

"You have cute nipples for a guy," she stated and before I could react, she leaned in and ran her tongue over the surface. I shivered in response, it felt great.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked/stated.

All I could do was stupidly nod my head in agreement. Suzanne placed her hands around my back and pulled my nipples to her mouth. It was an entirely new and incredible sensation. She stopped briefly and looked up at me.

"Paul loves when I do this," she panted, and resumed licking and sucking.

After several minutes, I was breathless and my cock was granite hard.

"Works every time," she said, eyeing my stiffie. Suzanne fell back on the blanket, pulling me on top of her. When she spread her thighs, my penis was already at the gate and it slipped into her divine wetness. As my pelvis rocked back and forth, my shaft plunged deep into her hole, over and over.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh..." she grunted as my cock drilled her vagina like a pile driver.

Suzanne was moving her hips in nearly perfect unison to mine.

Oh God! Fuck me!" she wailed.

I kept up a steady rhythm, never losing control but her internal muscles were exerting their will on my cock with each intrusion. Her ministrations to my chest had primed the pump so to speak and the sperm was boiling in my nuts, a powerful release was imminent.

Suzanne reached up and tweaked my nipples triggering an explosive orgasm. The intensity was off the charts with the first spurt followed by many smaller ones.

"Good God Suzanne!" I panted. In the aftermath, I was weak as a kitten but gradually my strength returned.

Suzanne was on her side, her head propped up by her arm with a self-satisfied expression on her face.

"Where on earth did you learn that?" I asked.

"Nowhere, I figured it out myself. If a woman's nipples are sensitive than a man's tiny titties should be too. The first time I tried it on Paul he was hooked."

Suzanne finished applying sunscreen to my body and we dashed into the ocean. We caught wave after wave. I signaled I was getting out and Suzanne followed me. We downed several beers, a couple of sandwiches and some fresh fruit. I didn't want to spoil the mood by asking her what happened when she confronted Paul and although my curiosity was killing me, I kept silent.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suzanne
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds