• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Suzanne?s Revenge Ch. 1

Suzanne?s Revenge Ch. 1

The tall red headed woman walked through the mall as if she owned it. Her pert round breasts accentuated by the new pushup bra she was wearing jutted forward while her shapely ass swished back and forth. Her gorgeous well-shaped buttocks were barely contained within the tight leather skirt she wore. Yes Suzanne had it all. Problem was she knew it and always used it to get what she wanted, caring little for those that got hurt in the process. Suzanne figured that was their fucking problem. Ever since her once dear friend had hurt her so deeply, Suzanne simply just didn't worry about other's feelings. On this particular day Suzanne was about to come face to face with her past and the one who had caused all of her caring to die.

Suzanne stopped dead in her in tracks. There headed directly for her was Carol, the only true friend Suzanne had ever had. Of course it was Carol who crushed the sweetness from Suzanne. They were once dear friends. But that was before Suzanne made the mistake of confessing all of her secrets to Carol, including her desire to make love to another woman. Suzanne had hoped that woman would be Carol, but Carol was not interested in a physical relationship with Suzanne. Suzanne accepted that assuming Carol simply wasn't into having sex with women. They continued to be friends, or so Suzanne thought. Suzanne was devastated when she discovered that Carol had violated her trust and told all of her secrets to anyone who would listen. Not only did Carol make Suzanne's true escapades known she also added some additional fabrications. Suzanne was labeled a slut who would fuck anyone man or woman. Unable to overcome her reputation, Suzanne had moved away and established a new life. But her personality had been forever altered. Suzanne became a ball-busting bitch out to get whatever she could; anyway she could, from whomever she could.

Before Suzanne could form the words that her mind felt, Carol smiled warmly and embraced Suzanne. Suzanne was so shocked by Carol's greeting that she did not call her a lying, nasty cunt and slap her as she first intended.

"Oh my god! It has been so long! Imagine running into you! It is so good to see you!" Carol gushed.

Completely taken aback by Carol's outpouring, Suzanne also said how good it was to see Carol. The two chatted and as they did a plan of revenge began to form in Suzanne's now devious and somewhat evil mind. Suzanne suggested they go to the Starbucks and sit and catch up. The two women talked for almost an hour as they sipped over priced café lattes at the trendy coffee shop. Anyone who saw them would have assumed they were dear friends out for a day of shopping and gabbing. As it turned out Carol married and had moved to this area recently. Suzanne explained that she was in the area on a business trip and had to get to a meeting but wondered if Carol might be free later for dinner. Suzanne also asked if Carol's husband might like to join them. Carol told her that her husband was away on a hunting trip so it would just be the two of them. The two women agreed to meet at 8:00 for dinner and finish catching up. They hugged and Suzanne ran off to her meeting.

Suzanne called her friend Bill on her cell as she hurried to make her appointment. Bill was an old friend who was good for a little wild sex when Suzanne came to town, which she did several times a year. She had a tentative date with him for the evening and needed to postpone.

"Bill, I am sorry but something came up for tonight. Can we do it tomorrow or the next night?" Suzanne said into the small electronic device.

Bill replied "Sure baby, just call me. I am free all week."

"Listen Bill, I might have a fun proposition for you if it works out," Suzanne continued.

"Oh yeah? I'm listening," Bill said.

"Not now. Can you meet me at 4:00 for a quick drink and I will explain?" Suzanne asked.

"Sure, how about Tim's Pub? It is near your hotel," Bill eagerly agreed.

"Great see you there stud!" Suzanne said and pressed the off button.

Suzanne sat in her meeting barely listening to the debate over what to do about the current crisis in her corporation. She was preoccupied with her plan of revenge and how to present it to Bill. She was sure that Bill wouldn't object to joining her in a little sexual assault once he knew the story. But since it technically would be rape she needed to be careful how she presented the scenario to him. The bigger problem was going to be how to get Carol to come to a hotel room. Suzanne assumed that she couldn't seduce Carol. All those years ago when Suzanne innocently told Carol of her sexual desires toward women, Carol had shown no such interest. Actually Suzanne hoped that was still the case. It would be so much more exciting to force her cunt down on Carol's unwilling face then to have Carol willingly join her. Though Suzanne enjoyed sex with women as well as men now, she had no real interest in sex with Carol. This was going to be about humiliation. Perhaps photographs could be taken for her new husband. Oh how Suzanne hated the bitch that had ruined her happy little life. Now it would be Suzanne's turn to destroy Carol's happiness.

As soon as the meeting began to break up Suzanne bolted for the door, avoiding the usual post meeting chitchat. She barely had time to make her date with Bill and get back to the hotel to change for dinner. She didn't want to take the chance of missing her meeting with Suzanne. The cab dropped Carol in front of the bar at 4:01. Bill was waiting for her at the front door. Carol had never known Bill to be late in all the time that she had known him. They hugged warmly and Bill led Suzanne into the dark nearly empty pub. They choose a booth in the back where there was no one to overhear the conversation. The bored waitress brought them their drinks that were left mostly untouched as Suzanne laid out her plan to Bill. He eagerly agreed to assist Suzanne in her plan of revenge. He had in fact become quite aroused at the prospect.

Bill took Suzanne's hand and placed it on his bulging trousers and said, "See what you do to me you hot little cunt," in a low whisper. Suzanne felt her pussy flood at Bill's raunchy comment. He always knew exactly how to turn her on.

Suzanne smiled at Bill as she squeezed his cock through his slacks. In a throaty voice she asked, "Want to come to my hotel for a quick fuck?" Suzanne also knew exactly what Bill wanted to hear.

Bill threw a twenty on the table and they headed for the door. Bill held his jacket to hide his now obvious erection. Since the hotel was only two blocks away the aroused couple walked and was soon at the door to Suzanne's suite. As soon as the door closed the couple striped off their clothes and came together in a tight passionate embrace. They kissed hard with their tongues probing deep into each other's mouths. Bill's cock was again rock hard. Suzanne moaned as his throbbing member pressed into her. Bill grabbed her ass cheeks as he ground himself into Suzanne's willing flesh. Suzanne spread Bill's ass cheeks and inserted her pinky into him. Bill gasped as her finger invaded his tight ass sphincter, but made no protest for her to stop. She knew where all of Bill's buttons were and pressed harder allowing his ass to swallow her finger. Bill bent slightly and pushed back so as to get the maximum penetration.

He thought it a pity there wouldn't be time for Suzanne to use one her toys to properly fuck him today. Bill began to roughly massage Suzanne's tits as she replaced her pinky with her two middle fingers and slowly moved them in and out of Bills loosening asshole. This was not a day for tender lovemaking. It was about animal lust being thoroughly and quickly satisfied. Suzanne grabbed Bill's cock and wrapped her hand tightly around the fully extended shaft, pumping him hard while continuing her assault on his tight anal chute. Bill was pumping Suzanne's dripping cunt with two fingers while grinding his palm into her clit. She pulled her fingers from his rectum and grabbed his ass digging her fingernails into his flesh. She screamed as her body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. Bill found her special spot deep in her cunt and massaged it to keep her orgasm going.

Suzanne screamed, "Oh GOD! Fuck me now! I want that big cock in my cunt!"

Realizing he was now in complete control, Bill said firmly, "Not yet! I want you to suck my cock first, Slut," and pushed Suzanne to her knees.

Bill's harsh statement brought Suzanne to another strong orgasm and she collapsed to her knees. Suzanne grabbed Bill's shaft and began to lick the precum from his piss slit. Bill took Suzanne's hair in his hand and pulled slightly. She gasped, knowing Bill was going to shove his large fat cock in her mouth.

"I said suck my cock, whore!" Bill exclaimed and pushed his twitching cock head into her hot wet mouth.

Suzanne offered no resistance, hungrily accepting Bill's entire 8-inch dick. She gagged only slightly before her throat adjusted to his girth. See delighted in the feel of his balls against her chin. Suzanne began running her lips up and down Bills shaft as she fondled his cum filled balls. Bolts of pleasure shot through Bill each time Suzanne's lips slid past the flare of his cock head. Suzanne felt Bill's balls tighten and draw closer to his body. She reluctantly released his cock from her mouth, not wanting him to spew his precious fluid. She wanted to be fucked hard now. Suzanne rolled away from him and got on all fours. She lowered her head, pushing her ass up in the air and spreading her cunt wide for him. Bill dropped down and moved in behind her.

"I am going to fuck the hell out of your cunt, slut!" Bill moaned as he slid his cock along her glistening slit.

Suzanne shuddered and moaned loudly each time that the tip of Bill's cock hit her tingling clit. "Shove that shaft deep in my cunt! Fill me up stud! Fuck me like the slut you know I am!" Suzanne commanded.

Bill did not hesitate to give her what she craved. He buried his cock deep in her now gapping cunt. Her hot juices surrounded his throbbing fuck rod as her pussy enveloped him. She bucked as he began to ride her hard. To calm her he pulled out and aimed at a new target. His cunt juice covered cock easily penetrated her anal opening. Suzanne screamed as he buried his cock deep in her tight ass. She was overcome by the incredible combination of shock, pain and pleasure. Bill ignored her pleas to be gentle as he assaulted her rectum with his throbbing cock.

"You know you love it, slut!" Bill said harshly as he continued to fuck her ass as if it was a hot cunt.

As Suzanne's anal muscles relaxed she no longer felt pain only pure pleasure and began to push back to accept each of Bill's hard thrusts. Bill felt as if Suzanne's rectum was trying to swallow his cock. He knew it wouldn't be long before he would lose control. He pounded his cock deep into Suzanne's innards once more before withdrawing. Suzanne felt completely empty as Bill repositioned his cock once again. Now he was pounding her wide-open cunt. He reached under her and massaged her luscious tits. He felt her arm rub his and knew that she was furiously fingering her clit as his cock filled the depths of her cunt. Suddenly her cunt muscles clamped onto his cock drawing him deep inside her. She made animal like moans as she once again came hard. The sounds combined with Suzanne's tightening cunt brought Bill to the brink. He began pumping globs of hot thick cum into Suzanne's cunt. His orgasm was so powerful he feared he would pass out. He leaned down and bit Suzanne's back as if he was an animal atop a female in heat. Suzanne pushed back hard. Bill was no longer able to pump and Suzanne wanted to keep the friction going.

"Come on fucker, give it all to me! Fill my cunt full!" she moaned.

Bill recovered enough to begin humping her hard again as his slowly deflating cock oozed the last of his large load of cum. Completely spent Bill let his cock slide out of Suzanne's well-fucked pussy. He was almost mesmerized by the stream of pussy juice and cum that ran down her thigh as it leaked from her still convulsing cunt lips. Bill scooped up a small amount in his hand just before Suzanne swiveled around to face him. He dipped his tongue in the sex juice cocktail before offering it to Suzanne. She licked his palm clean.

Suzanne smiled at Bill and said, "Damn that was great, but I got to hit the shower. I don't want to be late for my date," and she giggled.

"Lie down and let me have a taste of that sweet pussy before go," Bill said in a commanding tone.

Suzanne lay back and spread her legs with her knees raised slightly. Bill bent down and licked her swollen pussy lips. He greedily lapped up the cum that was still seeping from her cunt. Suzanne cooed and said that she really needed to get a move on. Then she invited him to join her in the shower. Knowing that he was covered in the scent of sex he was glad she made the offer. As they showered off the evidence of their passionate encounter they finalized their plans for Suzanne's revenge on Carol. They decided that they would get a hotel room in a place were Suzanne wasn't known with a connecting room and Bill would wait in the extra room.

Now the only thing left was for Suzanne to figure out how to get Carol to the room. Bill agreed to get the rooms and bring in the toys they would need. He told Suzanne that he would drop the key off for her. Suzanne planned to arrange to do something with Carol the following afternoon and then somehow get her to the hotel room Bill arranged. They quickly dried off and Bill dressed to go. Before Bill left Suzanne gave him a small suitcase with some of her things in it so he could make the room look "lived-in." They kissed and Bill left to take care of his part of the mission.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Suzanne?s Revenge Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 335 milliseconds