• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suzi Ch. 1
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Suzi Ch. 1

"Oh, yeah!" she said and started a series of short, hard bounces, saying, "oh" every time she came down. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Finally, she stopped, wiggled her hips a little and collapsed on top of me.

"I can't stay in this position. My legs are cramping. What can I do to make you cum?" she said.

"We have to change position. Stand up. Turn around. Bend over and grab hold of the foot board. Enjoy!" I stepped behind her, lined myself up to her pussy and rammed in. This was a position that was safe for my back. By grabbing hold of her hips, I was able to slam into her with serious vigor. She showed her appreciation by slamming herself back against me.

There is a special kind of friction between a penis and vagina in this position. An extra tightness because her legs are together. The tightness helped me build up to a climax, and when I cum, it was strong enough to leave me weak kneed. When my ejaculations stopped, Suzi turned around and hugged me tight. She didn't seen to mind the juice tickling down her legs. "Let's lie down." she said, pulling me down onto the bed.

"You're kind of messy, Love, would you like a tissue?"

"No," Suzi replied, "I like being filled with you. Let's leave it there and sleep now."

We hardly had time to get under the covers before we were asleep. I awoke once during the night to find Suzi sound asleep firmly tucked under my arm, her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. It felt comfortable and right, so I fell back to sleep.

I woke up at 5:30 AM, later than I normally do. Carefully easing myself out of bed, I slipped on some boxers and a T-shirt, and went to the bathroom. Afterward, I went down to the kitchen and started to make the coffee.

At about 6:00 AM, Suzi stumbled into the kitchen, hair rumpled, sleepy looking, and wearing one of my work shirts. "I love your ensemble, and the shirt looks nice on you, too." I said as I gathered her into my arms. "You know we have a problem. I may be a good man but I..."

Just then the back door opened and my son, Ben, walked in. Suzi squeaked and jumped behind me. I turned to Ben and said, "Good morning, Ben. I'd like you to meet Suzi Wilson. Suzi is my co-worker and helper. Suzi, this is my son, Ben."

It was fun watching the two of them. Ben had an incredulous look on his face, as if seeing a young woman wearing only a shirt in my arms was the last thing he ever expected. It probably was. Suzi had an astonished look on her face. Most people get that look when they see Ben and me together for the first time. I have been told Ben looks just like me, only years younger. It would make my wife mad, but I always used to say that we must not have had a milk man when he was conceived. There is no doubt Ben is my son.

Suzi snapped out of it first, extending her hand, she said, "How do you do, Ben. It's plain to see you're going to be a very good looking man in about twenty or so years."

Ben said, "Whoa! Ah. Er. Oh. Uhmm." The boy has the same gift of gab as I do. Finally he said, "How do you do. I didn't really expect to see anyone here with Dad. Umm, I guess you two work pretty close."

"I guess you could say that, Ben." I said. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"I don't think so, thanks, Dad. I'll be going now. Give me a call when you're not so busy."

Ben whispered to me as he went out. After closing and locking the door behind him, I turned back to Suzi with a smirk on my lips.

"Okay, what did he say?" Suzi asked with narrowed eyes.

"He said, 'Way to go, Dad!' I don't think I've seen him this surprised since I told him I like my women the way I like my coffee."

Suzi put her arms around my waist and up under the T-shirt. "And just how do you like your women, Mr. Hot Stuff?"

"Strong, Sweet, Hot...and Wet"

"Oh, yeah? Do I fit your criteria?"

"To a T," I said, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. "Or maybe to a work shirt. But we still have to talk. Sit down and I'll pour you some think drink. It's easier for me to talk with a mug of coffee in my hands."

"Think drink?" asked Suzi.

"Yeah, that's what we called it in college. It's your best friend when you have to study all night. That's how I got hooked on it. Everyone needs a little vice. Now I have two. Coffee, and you." I poured two mugs full and gave one to Suzi. "Sugar and spoons are on the table."

Pulling a chair out, I sat down facing her. "Suzi," I started, "I am very flattered you slept with me and even more that you think I'm a good man, but have you thought it through? You know I can't give you a child. I've been unable to father children for as long as you've been alive, and I know how important it is to you. "

"I know all that, Tim. If I have to make a choice, I choose a man to share my life with. Dreams change, and we can never know what's going to happen. I know I want to be with you now. Many women never get any of their dreams, at least I have part of mine."

Having said that, she stood up and stepped in front of me. She put a hand on each side of my face, and leaned over and kissed me softly. "You're a rock of a man, Tim. Better to be with you for as long as possible, than any other girlish dream."

She kissed me again, while siting down on my lap, facing me with her legs spread wide around mine. The work shirt parted to reveal everything up to her navel, exposing her pussy to my hungry eyes. I put one hand on each thigh, then slid my hands up to her breasts.

She moaned into my mouth and lowered her right hand to my crotch, grasping my hardening cock. Fishing it out of my boxers, she stroked it until I was moaning too. With a deft move, she aimed me upward, hopped up to line us up and smoothly slid herself down around me. If this were an Olympic event, she would have gotten a 10 and a gold metal.

Her breasts were directly in front of my face, but under the shirt. I grabbed the hem of the shirt, then pulled it up over her head, off her arms and threw it behind me. With my hands on her back, I pulled Suzi's tits to my mouth and started sucking. Her nipples became hard lumps of erectile tissue, wet from my tongue and needful of my attention.

Then she started to ride the pony.

She rocked her hips forward and back, while rising up, then dropping back down on me. Slide back, rise up, rotate forward, drop down. She slammed her clit against my pubic bone, scrapped it across the hair, then repeated. Suzi put her hands behind my head and pulled me hard against her tits.

Sucking each nipple hard, not painfully, but close, I gave each breast it's due, making them both red from my overnight stubble. Or was it sexual excitement that turned her breasts that color? I moved my hands down to her fanny, helping her rise and fall.


Suzi threw her head back, starting low, but building to a crescendo, she gasped, moaned and panted out, " Oh, Timmy. Yes. Oh, oh, oh. Timmy! Timmy! Yes! Now! Now! OH!" and started to bounce straight up and down, slamming herself hard on me. "Cum with me, Timmy, cum with me!"

That was one request I had no trouble fulfilling, and with my face pressed between her tits, I shot my morning load into her.

I was light headed from the release, so all I could do was hold her and catch my breath. Suzi had collapsed against me, her arms around me, with her head on my shoulder. We held each other, basking in the afterglow. Although I became soft, because we fit together so well, my penis didn't slip out of her.

After several minutes, Suzi raised her head. "I'm sorry I called you Timmy. I forgot myself."

"So long as you don't call me that at work, you have my permission to call me Timmy anytime, especially when you're cumming. Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you last night. I talked to Bill and had you assigned as my helper permanently. From now on, we're a team. Is that all right?"

"Timmy, it's more than all right. I can't imagine working with anyone else. I know this is premature to say, given we've worked together such a short time, but I think you need to know. I'm falling in love with you."

"Considering how you're sitting now, that's a good thing. Confession time, Suzi, I'm falling too. This may be too soon to bring this up, but how do you feel about adoption?"

* * * * *

Author's note: Thank you for taking the time to read this, it was a lot of fun writing it. Please vote. Part Two should be ready within a week. Special math quiz, how old is Tim? Send me some feedback with your answer, and how you liked the story. Thank You!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suzi Ch. 1
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds