• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suzi Ch. 3
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Suzi Ch. 3

Suzi made love to my dick. She sucked hard, then soft. She coated it with her saliva, and then noisily slurped it off. It was plunged so deeply into her mouth, I thought she would gag, but she didn't. My penis was kissed, licked, swallowed, stroked, and nipped. She ran her hands up and down the back of my legs, then the front of my legs, and then one hand would stroke my testicles, and squeeze lightly. Sometimes she would use a light touch with her fingertips, other times she would scratch with her fingernails.

I stood with my hands lightly placed on the top of her head, running my fingers through her hair, not guiding her, but letting her set the pace, going as fast or as slow as she wanted. There is one thing in this world guaranteed to make a man feel like a king. When he stands naked, in front of a kneeling woman, a woman he loves, and who loves him, and she gives him an enthusiastic and loving blowjob. I felt like I was the Emperor of the Universe.

I would have gladly stayed there forever, but the urge to cum was getting very strong. "Suzi, darling," I said, "I'm going to cum soon, and I want to cum in your body."

Suzi stopped, looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes, and said, "My mouth is part of my body."

"Stand up, you little wench, I want to cum in your pussy."

Still smiling, Suzi stood up, removed her bra and panties, and said, "As my lord husband commands!" Then she shoved me so hard I stumbled back several steps and fell back across the bed. With one step and a leap, she was on top of me.

She straddled my hips, my cock pointing directly at her cunt, and said, "Now, my beautiful man, fuck me like a wife and woman need to be fucked. Hard and without mercy!" Suzi dropped down on my dick with uncanny accuracy, which plunged full length into her.

"Yes!" screamed my wife. With fire in her eyes, and a teeth gritting smile, Suzi started fucking me hard, and without mercy. I was astonished at her fire. I grabbed her hips and started to wiggle as best as I could toward the middle of the bed. Once I was there, and could plant my feet firmly on the bed, I commenced to slam back into her.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yeah! I'm cumming, my love. Oh. Oh. Oh. YEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!"

Suzi kept moving up and down on me, but not as hard. She was gasping in short shallow breaths and shivering like she does when she is climaxing, only this time she didn't collapse on top, but kept going, letting orgasm after orgasm sweep through her body. "Oh Timmy, Oh Timmy," she murmured. "Oooooooohhhh"

Finally, she lowered her face down to mine and started kissing me. "That was unbelievably wonderful, Timmy."

I looked at her and said, "I'm not finished yet."

"What?" she said. "You didn't cum?"

"No," I said, "but I will soon."

I rolled us over so that Suzi was lying on her back, with her legs wide open and wrapped around my hips, and her hands on my sides. Straightening my arms so I could look into her face, one arm at her shoulder and the other at her side, I started to thrust into her, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

Suzi's head was tipped back, her mouth slightly open, and her eyes closed, but fluttering. She rolled her hips to meet my thrusts, increasing speed as I did. When I was thrusting as fast as I could, Suzi arched her back and rolled slightly to the side, making a sub-verbal groaning, moaning sound from deep in her throat.

My cum started shooting out. I slammed into Suzi with each throb. Six, seven, eight times, I mashed my cock into her as hard as I could, heedless of what effect it was having on her. With the final throb, I held myself against her, bone to bone, pushing as hard as I was able.

Lightheaded, I collapsed beside her, having had the most intense fuck I could remember. "How was that?" I whispered to her. She didn't respond. "Suzi? Are you okay?" I put my hand on her face and rubbed her cheek. "Suzi?" I called, "Suzi?"

In a few seconds her eyes fluttered, then opened. "What, what happened? Oh my God, Tim! You fucked me until I passed out! I thought that was a myth! I didn't believe it could happen. Oh, wow. Wait until I tell Zoë."

"Don't you dare! She will expect me to do it to her, and I don't know if I can ever do it again."

"Okay, Tim. It will be our secret. Oh my God, Tim. You've made me so happy to be a woman. A good husband, a baby, and the best sex! Life can't get any better than this. Mmmmmm." With that, she rolled half on top of me, wrapped her arms around me, and put her head on my chest.

"I'm exhausted," I said. "Let's get under the covers and go to sleep." She didn't reply. Suzi was already asleep. It was warm enough in the room so I just wrapped my arms around her, pulled her tighter against me, and fell asleep myself.

I awoke in the middle of the night to relieve myself, and when I came back I managed to get Suzi under the covers. She snuggled into me spoon style, and we were soon back asleep.

I woke up to bright sunshine coming through the curtained windows. I was lying on my back, the covers pulled up to my neck, my legs wide apart, and my dick in a warm, sucking mouth.

"Oh, Suzi," I said, "what a wonderful way to wake up!"

"Mmmmmm," came from under the covers. Then the muffled voice said, "Glad you're enjoying it, hot shot, but you named the wrong wife." The covers pulled off and Zoë look at me from between my legs, both hands wrapped around my penis, and a big smile on her face. Thank God! At that time I made a mental note to always look before I named names.

"You know what, Tim? You taste pretty good with Suzi juice all over your cock. I might just wake you up like this every morning when you've gone to bed with her."

As she said this, Zoë knee walked up my body until she was over my suck hardened cock. Still holding on to it, she aimed it at her cunt, and sank down on me.

"Oh, yeah! You feel good in me first thing in the morning. I'm going to love being married to two men. Who would have thought a father and son would each be such great lovers? Not me! I think I will keep this a secret, don't want any other women to..."

"Zoë, would you be quiet for a moment? I thought we agreed to spent the first night with our legal spouse."

"Well, you're not very observant. The sun is up, it's a new day. Suzi and I swapped an hour ago. I got tired of waiting and decided to suck you awake. Now do your husbandly duty. I'm going to have a big appetite for sex, having two husbands, and I will want it a lot!"

Giving in to the inevitable, I started slamming into her. Her small tits bounced nicely as I shook her body. She was so small I was able to lift her off the bed, and she rode me like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco.

I decided to change our position, so I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. "Keep your legs wrapped around my hips," I told Zoë, "and your arms around my neck." I moved to the edge of the bed so that I had both feet on the floor and I was sitting on the edge of the mattress. I started bouncing up and down, using the bed like a trampoline. Once I got the rhythm going, I had Zoë bouncing up and down on my cock, which slid in and out of her a few inches each time, not nearly enough to have her fly off, but enough to fuck her good and hard.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said, each time she came down on me. "Ah, ah, ah, ah." With athletic prowess, she started to rock her hips forward and back in time with the bouncing. She put her hands behind my neck, with her arms straight, giving herself a lot of room between our bodies for her to maneuver. "Ah, Ah, Ah," she cried, getting louder and louder. "AH, AH, AHHHHH!" With that final cry, she ground herself down hard on me, while she squeezed me with her legs, and hugged me tight.

Her last push down on me took me over the edge and I came, hard. Because she wasn't moving, she could feel me throbbing inside her pussy. "Oh, Tim, you feel so good inside me. I love feeling you cum, and I love your cum inside me." She wiggled her bottom against my softening dick, leaned forward and kissed me, softly, but passionately.

"I'm glad we're married, Tim. I'm happy that the four of us are going to be together." She kissed me again. I leaned forward as she kissed me until I was sitting up straight. I stood up, lifting her up with me. My cock was too soft to stay inside her, and it plopped out. I turned around, and laid her down on the bed.

Breaking the kiss, I looked deep in Zoë's eyes, smiled, and then I kissed her nose, then her chin, then the red heart tattoo on her left breast, then her navel, then the universe tattoo on her pubic bone. The smell of well-fucked woman was strong, and I loved it. I put my hand on her wet cunt, looked her in the eye, and said, " and I love being married to you and Suzi. I think we will all be very happy together."

I rubbed her cum filled cunt a few more times then said, "I'm hungry, and grungy. I'm going to take a shower. Would you like to join me, or go see if Ben and Suzi are up yet?"

"Oh, Tim, that feels good. You can keep doing that if you want."

"Ben. Suzi. Shower. Eat. Go!" I pulled her up, turned her toward the other suite, and pushed her butt gently toward the door. "I want to eat before they stop serving breakfast." Zoë headed toward the other suite, muttering just loud enough to be heard, "you could have eaten me, if you're so hungry." She smiled back at me, "Spoil sport!"

I was washing my face when I felt someone enter the shower with me. "You better not be Ben," I said.

"It's your new loving wife," said Suzi. "Would you like me to wash your back?"

"You bet, sugar plum," I said. "Then you can wash my front, then I'll wash your back, then your front, and we'll see what comes up." I rinsed the soap off my face, turned around and grabbed a double armful of blond wife. We kissed, long and sweetly, and then set about getting clean. I was only able to get semi-hard. Suzi pouted about it, but agreed that a good breakfast would do wonders for my strength and libido.

We dried off, and finished getting dressed just as Ben and Zoë came in the room. We all went down to the dining room hand in hand. When we arrived, we discovered it was nearly time for them to close, breakfast only being served until 11:00 AM. It was 10:55 AM.

The staff was relieved when we agreed to only order a continental breakfast of juice, toast, fruit, and coffee. I had extra juice, because I don't like restaurant coffee. Because it was so late, we were the only people in the room, so we were left alone to eat at our leisure.

We were able to talk openly about our group marriage, making decisions about small, but important things, such as housework, yard work, finances, and decision making. I personally hate yard work, so I agreed to do housework with Suzi, including laundry, cleaning, and kitchen clean up. Ben and Zoë agreed to do the yard work, as well as other outside maintenance. The women agreed to be responsible for grocery shopping and cooking, as long as I didn't mind cleaning up afterward. Ben and I will be taking care of the cars. We would all work together on housing renovations. Finally, we all agreed to pool our incomes, to put us into the best possible financial position.

We also agreed to have regular group meetings to iron out any future problems.

When we were finished, I stood up to say one final thing.

"Suzi, when Ben's mother, my wife, died, I did not expect to be happy again. I was well on my way to being a grumpy, mean old man. I was resigned to being alone for the rest of my life. You, and your youthful exuberance, brought joy back to me. Because of you, I have a future to look forward to, and a reason to get up in the morning. Not to mention, a reason to go to bed at night.

"Zoë, with your honesty, and clear thinking, you have made my life interesting, and exciting, and have taken it in a direction I would never have imagined.

"I can honestly say, thanks to you ladies, I am happy. I might have an unusual life, and this is an unusual marriage, but I'm happy. Suzi, Zoë, I'm glad you are my wives, and I truly love you both."

Timothy Robert Robbins was born five and a half months later.

Authors Note: This is the end of the Suzi story. At least for now. Thank you for reading it, and please Vote.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Suzi Ch. 3
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds