• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suzy Matron Ch. 03

Suzy Matron Ch. 03

12

Attached to the collar and chain and with her nipple suckers and chastity belt on Matron looked so sexy I could have fucked her there and then but I was now the Master and I had to remain in charge of the situation. I pulled the chain and said.

"Off the bed slave."

"Yes Sir." She said.

I watched as she got off the bed and began to walk out the bedroom.

"Oi bitch." I shouted.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"I am following you Sir." She meekly said.

"No you are not you are walking behind me. Get down on your knees. You are my pet now remember?"

"Yes Master." She replied.

I watched as she got down on all fours and I tugged on the chain and she began to follow behind me. I looked back at her and she was holding her head high as she crawled across the floor. I did not once have to tug on the chain. She followed me obediently like the good little pet that she was. We had some difficulty with the stairs because they were so narrow but we manage to make it downstairs. I walked across the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Dinner." I said.

Matron looked up at me and lovingly she stood up. I let go of the chain and tied it to the kitchen cabinet so that she had a limited area to work in. If she moved too far she would choke herself so she had to remember that she was attached to the cabinet and that she had the choker round her neck.

"Beer." I said.

Matron was just about able to reach the fridge and she opened it and pulled out a beer and popped it open. I heard it glug into the glass and then Matron was stood by me serving me the beer. I took the glass from her and took a big swig from the glass. It was chilled to perfection and I said to matron.

"Do not alter the temperature of the fridge. It has got my beer at just the right temperature. "

"Yes Sir." She said.

Once she had served me my beer she went back to making tea. I finished my beer and tea was still not ready.

"What is keeping you slut?" I asked.

"It will be about five minutes." Matron responded.

"Well hurry up I am hungry."

"Yes Sir."

Eventually she put my tea in front of me. It looked good it was chicken with potatoes and vegetables. I then notice her standing there attached to the cabinet trying to eat her food which she had just put out of reach of herself. I took pity on her and pulled the plate towards her and then I changed my mind.

"Where are your bowls?"

"In that cupboard over there." She replied.

I went to the cupboard that had been pointed out to me and took out a bowl. I proceeded to pour her dinner into the bowl and then I returned to Matron.

"Kneel."

I placed the bowl of food on the floor and made Matron eat her food from it like a dog. As she did I smacked her arse just in case she had forgotten who was boss. By the time that I had done all this my meal was cold. I waited for Matron to finish her food and then I chucked my plate down on the floor.

"My bloody food has gone cold because I had to deal with you."

She looked up at me and said.

"Would you like me to make some more Sir?"

"It doesn't matter it was shit anyway. I can tell you have got used to not cooking. Show me where your freezer is."

I unattached her from the cabinet and told her to lead the way to the freezer. We had to go into a back room and when I found the freezer I looked inside and saw that it was full of ready meals. I was disgusted. I expected to have proper food.

"When I get into this college I am going to move in here and I expect to have the best of food. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." She replied.

I let go of the leash and told her to go and clean up the mess in the kitchen. I watched as dutifully she crawled into the kitchen. She stood to go and get some cleaning products when I stepped forward and grabbed her by the hair.

"Kneel."

"You can eat that shit off the floor and then clean it with your tongue and I want to see it spotless.

I watched as she crawled along the floor and began to eat up the cold food.

"What about all the bits of the broken plate I could cut myself on them?"

"I give a shit why? You will just have to be careful won't you?"

Matron got back down on her knees and began to eat the cold food. I went to the fridge and took out a four pack of beer and went into the room. I put the television on and began to flick through the channels to see if I could find something to watch. There was nothing on that I wanted to see so I got up and started to explore the room. I rifled through the DVD's to see if Matron had any good films that I could watch but again nothing. I wandered around the room looking for something anything.

Eventually I came to a little wooden cabinet. I tried to open it but it was locked. Normally the key would be in the hole but it was missing. This peaked my interest. I went back into the kitchen just in time to see Matron finish the last of my dinner and stood there with a beer in my hand and watched as she cleaned the floor with her tongue.

I walked in and slapped her arse.

"Where's the key?"

She looked up at me with a pleading look in her eyes and I could tell that she knew exactly what I was talking about. She tried to go back to cleaning the floor but I was not having this. First she had ignored my question and second she was prepared to keep something from me. I let her finish what she was doing and then I hauled her up by her hair and placed her over the table.

"I said where is the key?"

With that I slapped her arse six times until she eventually said.

"There is a small pot on the bookcase and you will find the key in there Sir."

I looked round the kitchen and found a large wooden spoon and went back to Matron.

"It seems you have forgotten all the rules to being a sub. I need to bring you back into line. You think that you can refuse to answer my questions and you think you can serve me shit food. Do you not get it Matron you are now mine and I will do what I want to you in this cottage. Now you are going to be punished for your disobedience. It was a shame that she had a chastity belt on because it meant that I could not punish her naked butt."

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack.

Matron cried out in pain and I just laughed at her discomfort.

"You can clean up the broken plate with a brush because I do not want to cut myself. When you are done you can crawl into the front room and join me."

With that I left her once more alone in the kitchen and she soon was crawling into the front room.

"Stand."

She obediently stood and I said.

"Go and get the key and open the cupboard and show me what is inside."

She walked across to the bookcase and tipped its contents out and rooted through them and eventually found the key. She went to the cupboard and opened it up. I stood there behind her and looked in the cupboard over her shoulders. Inside was row upon row of video cassettes. I looked around the room and found that she still had a cassette player under the television. None of the cassettes had a label on.

"What are these?" I asked.

I watched as Matron blushed and then she said.

"They are videos of when me and my husband used to play." She replied.

I was intrigued. I wanted to watch one and yet I wanted to know more about her and her husband and how they had got into this role.

"Come and sit with me." I said.

We went to the sofa and sat down. I popped a beer and handed it to Matron and then I popped another and took a swig from it.

"So tell me how did you get involved in the BDSM scene?" I asked.

I watched as Matron blushed and then she took a sip from her can.

"Take a bigger drink than that." I said.

Matron took a big swig and then she turned to me and said.

"I have been at the school for thirty years now. The old headmaster was called Mr Chambers. He was a cruel man and he dished out punishment for anything. Well he made it clear that he fancied me from the first time that he saw me. I felt him undress me with his eyes and then at the end of that first meeting he said."

"I am going to fuck you Matron."

"His words sent a shiver down my spine and I became wet between the legs. It was his tome that did it. I went home that day and sat down and thought about his words and got even wetter. It was the crudeness and the tone of his voice that got to me and I found myself hiking up my uniform and pulling down my knickers and have a cumm like I had not had for quite a while with my husband."

"It was several months later that the event happened. I was alone just doing some housework when there was a knock at the door. I stopped what I was doing and Mr Chambers was just stood there with his cane in his hand."

"Just thought that I would pay you a visit." He said.

"Please come in headmaster." I offered.

"He walked through the door and took a seat at the kitchen. We made general chit chat for a while and then he said.

"Tea bitch." He shouted.

"His voice went through me like a knife and I stood there and shivered and wet my pants. I did not know that Mr Chambers had noticed the effects his word had on me. I made him his cup of tea and handed it to him. Suddenly he burst into a rage."

"That is a shit cup of tea Matron. It tastes like dishwater. Come here."

"I could not believe myself but I had a small orgasm as he shouted at me. I walked towards him and he grabbed me and put me over his lap and then I heard a swish in the air."

"Swack, Swack, Swack, Swack, Swack, Swack went the cane on my backside. I was crying out loud it was so painful but my body was betraying me and my nipples had stood up and I had experienced an orgasm so big that when he threw me to the floor he noticed the big wet patch on the front of my uniform.

"Liked that Matron did you?"

"Yes Sir it would appear so."

"He then dropped his trousers and took out his penis and said."

"Come and suck on this bitch."

I crawled across the floor and took his cock in my hand. God it was big and so hot. I masturbated it for a couple of minutes and then I opened my mouth and began to suck on his cock. It was that big that I was unable to get all of it into my mouth so I wanked the rest of the shaft. He began to take hold of my head and humped my mouth and when he was ready to cumm he pulled out and sprayed his cumm all over my uniform."

"Take that off. No wait take everything off." He commanded."

"I did as I was told. He stepped forward and grabbed hold of my large nipple's and cruelly twisted them until there were tears in my eyes but once again my body betrayed me and I had another orgasm and this time I pooled my cumm on the kitchen floor. He laughed as I came and said."

"Looks like I have found a little sub to play with."

"Bend over the table." He said."

"Again I did as instructed and bent over the table. I felt him part my arse cheeks and then I felt his large cock slide into my very wet pussy. I could not believe that I was this turned on. Having already cumm he fucked me for about twenty minutes before he came once more in my pussy. With the position I was In it dripped onto the floor and pooled with my cumm there was one hell of a mess."

"He zipped himself back up and then he went to leave but just as he got to the door he turned to me and said."

"Get down on your knees and clean the floor up."

"With that he left me alone in the kitchen and to my surprise I stayed naked and licked up the semen and my own cumm with my tongue until the floor was gleaning. I then went to the washing machine and put the clothes in to wash before my husband got home. I then slipped upstairs and put a sexy nightie on and dressing gown and waited for my husband to come home and that night I gave him the best shag that he could have had."

"For the next five years I and Mr Chambers carried on our affair and he degraded me more and more and we started to build up the suitcase. We also started to record our sessions. He brought in strange men and women and let them use me however they wanted and I just laid there and enjoyed myself. Unfortunately after five years Mr Chambers left the school and I was left without a Master."

"For a few months I went out into the pubs and clubs of the neighbouring villages and slept with strange men and women but none of them were my Master and I had to do something about it. I decided that one day I would tell my husband about it."

"One night I decided to make him a special dinner and slipped into something sexy. When he came home he smiled at me thinking that he would get some sex tonight. I served him his dinner and then I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. We had some amazing sex and then I went downstairs and got a couple of bottles of wine. When I came back I poured out two glasses and handed him one then naked joined him in the bed."

"We clinked glasses and then I took a big gulp of the wine and proceeded to tell him all about me and Mr Chambers. It took me about an hour to go through all the details and by the time that I had finished two bottles of wine had been consumed and my husband had another erection. We had sex that night for the first time in years instead of making love and then he put me over his knee and spanked me. It was to be the start of a beautiful change to our relationship."

"For the first few months I had to teach him what I liked and slowly he developed into my Master and he became better than Mr Chambers because we would quite often make love normally as a couple. We enjoyed going to fetish clubs and even brought some couples back to the cottage and had some fun. Until the day he died he was my Master and I never went with another person again."

By the time that she had finished regaling her story I had an erection. I turned to her and said.

"Matron go and pick a video and put it in the machine and then come back and suck my cock."

Matron got off the couch and went to the cabinet. She made it interesting by closing her eyes and choosing a video at random. She placed it in the machine and then she came back to the couch. I took the remote control that she proffered to me and pressed play. It was a video about a foursome and there was some pretty hot action.

Matron was on her knees sucking my cock. I was able to maintain my erection and not cumm until the scene came on of Matron being sucked off by the other woman. That was just too sexy and I came in her mouth. She swallowed all of my cumm and then she held my cock in her mouth.

"You may take it out of your mouth now." I said.

I leant across and took the key to the chastity belt and undid and ordered Matron to masturbate as we watched the video together. She got all hot and bothered and was working on her pussy furiously and soon she had her orgasm and flooded the couch with her juices. I let her finish watching the video and then I turned to her and said.

"I am going upstairs to get ready for tonight's fun. I want you to clean the couch with your tongue then I want you to bring your chastity belt and come upstairs. Pass urine before you come to the bedroom."

About twenty minutes later I heard Matron come upstairs and go to the bathroom and then she entered the bedroom and smiled I had attached four medium length chains and cuffs to the corner of the bed and had also laid out an array of toys that we could and would play with that night. I ordered her onto the bed and told her to get onto all fours.

She obediently did as she was told. I took some lubrication and lubed up a butt plug and her arse hole and slowly inserted the butt plug into her arse. She took it easily enough. She had taken bigger things than that up her arse so I knew that would cause her no pain. I then ordered her onto her back and attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles so that soon she was spread-eagled on the bed. I climbed off the bed and set the digital camera that I had brought to record and climbed back onto the bed.

I started off by playing with her nipples. I would pull on the suckers and stretch them as far as I could and would hear Matron sigh at the pleasure and pain that she was receiving and the tears rolled down her face. I loved the way she had that combination of loving and hating the pain and she would try not to cumm but her body always let her down and she had an orgasm as I pulled on the suckers.

I then kissed my way down the leather of her Basque and loved the way it gleaned after I had finished. I then bent down and picked up some pegs and she looked at me pleadingly but I was determined that' she should experience some real pain tonight and if she could tolerate It I would fuck her.

I took the pegs and began to attach them to her pussy. I attached five to each of her big puffy lips and two to her large clitoris. She was humping the bed in pain and pleasure. I began to flick the pegs and this just turned her on even more. She squirted her cumm into the air and covered me in it but I did not stop what I was doing and she soon came again. She was flooding the bedroom and the bed with her cumm and the room reeked of it. She had done well and deserved to be given some pleasure in return.

I took my erection out of the leather pants that I was wearing and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. I positioned myself on top of her and just slid into her pussy. She lifted her head off the bed and tried to kiss me but to me she had not earn't that pleasure yet.

I began to fuck her pussy. I used nice long strokes and soon she was screaming at me.

"Please fuck me harder Master. I cannot be teased anymore."

I slapped her face.

"Who are you to tell me what stroke I should use on you?"

"I am sorry Master but I am so horny. I need to cumm again."

Deliberately I slowed down and began to pull my cock out until just the head was in her pussy and then I would plunge deep into her. I made sure that she did not get the chance to cumm for absolutely ages. I could have gone on all night but I could tell that she was getting exhausted and I had to be up early to get the results of me entrance exams in the morning.

I began to fuck her harder and faster until she was writhing round the bed. She was having one orgasm after another and soon it just became continuous. The bed became like a swimming pool of her pussy juice. On and on I fucked her until I unloaded my semen into her pussy. With that she came out with a scream that the whole campus would have heard.

I let her rest and then she said.

"Will you cuddle me Master?"

"Will I fuck? I said.

"Do you think I am lying in all your juice?"

"Sir I need to pass water." She bleated.

"You might as well piss the bed." I said.

"You have made it that wet anyway."

"Yes Sir." She said.

I watched as she passed urine and added it to the pussy juice on the bed. I watched her disgrace herself. Then I put the chastity belt back on her. I left her spread-eagled on the bed and went to my own room. I slept like a log that night.

In the morning I took off the bondage gear that I was wearing off and took a shower and changed into my clothes and got ready to receive my results. I entered Matron's bedroom and she was fast asleep so I decided to leave her that way.

"Fuck it if she got into trouble for not being on duty." I thought.

I made my way to the big hall where there was a notice board with the results of those who had passed the exams and had been accepted into the college. I went straight to the top and found my name. I had come top in most subjects except the Greek but my average was the best overall and I had been awarded a full scholarship to do my degree.

I left the hall and walked back to the cottage. I made a phone call to mum and told her that I had come out on top and would be getting into one of the best colleges in the country and also I would be sponsored throughout. She was of course over the moon. It was then that I decided to ask her a question.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suzy Matron Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds