• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suzy Matron Ch. 10

Suzy Matron Ch. 10

George sat downstairs and waited for Julie to return. He had given her a lot to do and he did not expect her to return anytime soon. Upstairs Matron was cleaning up and when she was finished she came downstairs and into the front room and said.

"May I sit with you Master?"

George stayed silent for a moment and Matron wondered what he was thinking about when he turned to her and said.

"Go and choose a DVD to put on Matron then you can put your gorgeous butt down next to me."

"Yes Sir." Responded Matron.

She knew what sort of DVD her Master wanted but as they were not labelled she could not decide which one to choose. She just closed her eyes and picked one. She took it out of its case and went to the DVD player and placed it in and pressed play. She then went to the sofa and sat down next to George.

The screen flickered into life and there was her husband. He was dressed in leather pants and leather vest and he was watching Matron. She was sat on the bed trussed up with three of her limbs but had her right hand free and she was playing with her pussy.

She was moving three fingers in and out of her pussy and she was having her orgasm. She came so easily when it came to sex.

Matron sat there watching the screen and began to reminisce in her mind her husband. He had been such a handsome man and such a dominant and he had treated her sexually so badly and she had loved every minute of the abuse that she had to endure because there were moments when he let her play with herself and have her orgasm.

She felt herself beginning to moisten as she recalled those days of pleasure with her husband and the other people that he had involved in their sexual delight. She began to get wet again and she knew that she had to play with herself.

Beside her George was fascinated with the DVD. This was where he got his inspiration because Matron's husband must have been a good dominant. It was an education that he loved to learn from and he could watch these films all day and would have made notes if Matron had not been sat next to him but he made mental notes.

Matron began to feel very uncomfortable as she was that aroused at seeing her husband again and she recalled all that they had done and then she looked at George and she thought that she had not found a bad replacement and this just turned her on even more. She had to ask the question of her Master but she knew what the answer would be. She turned to George and said.

"Sir I am aroused again at seeing my husband. May I masturbate please?"

Matron was surprised when George turned to her and said.

"You may but there is something that you must do first."

"Yes Master?" Asked Matron.

"I want you sat here naked and you will stay naked for the rest of the day."

"We are downstairs Sir. What if someone comes to the door?"

"That is the risk that you will have to take if you want to masturbate to your husband."

"Yes Sir." Responded Matron.

She sat and watched the film for a bit longer and suddenly the camera panned round and showed another couple in the room and they were naked and he was playing with her pussy whilst she stroked his cock and watched Matron masturbate.

Matron recognised the couple and suddenly she began to recall the night. They had both made love to her or should she say had sex with her and they both had been cruel to her. She had soiled the bed that night with her love juices but also her urine and she remembered how they sneered at her as she urinated but it did not stop them fucking her.

She became even more aroused and she knew what she had to do. She stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. She dropped it to the floor and then she unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor and she stepped out of it. That was all that she had on because her new Master George had put a ban on her wearing underwear for a week.

She sat back down and began to caress herself. She touched her neck and found her erogenous zone and began to massage it. This movement sent messages down to her pussy and she became even more aroused. She massaged her neck for a good ten minutes and then she moved her hand round to her face. She began to kiss her hand as if she was kissing a lover.

She so wanted George to join in but he was watching the screen and would only occasionally steal glances at Matron and what she was doing. He was quite content to let her continue play with herself as she seemed to be doing a good job on herself and he could tell that she was aroused because her nipples were stood up on end.

Matron kissed her hand for a couple of minutes and then she moved her hand to her breasts and began to massage the flesh of them. She wanted to taste herself. She picked up one of her large breasts and brought it to her mouth and began to kiss the flesh of her breast. She was getting to the point where she was ready to have her first orgasm.

She massaged the flesh and kissed her breast and then she took the nipple into her mouth and began to suckle on it. She was so close to her orgasm and she knew what would do it. She bit down on the nipple and began to suck it deep into her mouth knowing that she would mark herself but it had the desired effect and she had experienced her first orgasm of the session.

Her love juices began to leak out of her and onto the sofa. She was glad it was a leather sofa because it would wipe clean. She kissed her breasts for a couple of moments and then she dropped them back onto her chest.

On the screen she was now getting fucked by the strange man. His cock was about 8in long and quite thick and was giving her a good fucking. Matron was writhing around the bed as she had orgasm after orgasm and she could not move but with her free hand she was stroking the hair of the strange man.

Suddenly to the side of her appeared the woman and she took hold of Matron's hand and moved it from her husband's head and placed it on her pussy. Matron had turned to look at her and found that she was level with the pussy of the woman. She so wanted to kiss.

Her hand was taken and made to part the lips of the woman's pussy. Matron relaxed and allowed the woman to take control of her hand and do with what she wanted. The woman had taken two fingers into her pussy and then had gripped Matron by the wrist and began to finger fuck herself.

In the front room Matron was now rubbing her abdomen and moving her hand down to her pussy. She needed to touch herself and she needed to have another orgasm. She teased herself by running her fingers up and down her abdomen and turning herself on even more and knew that she was leaking pussy juice out onto the sofa.

At last she stopped teasing herself and moved her hand down to her pussy and began to play with it. She did not bother with touching her outer lips. She immediately opened herself up and inserted three fingers into herself. She immediately let out a sigh of contentment as she filled her pussy with her fingers.

Although she had fisted herself not so long ago her pussy muscles had contracted and they gripped her fingers as she fed them into herself. She soon had the three fingers buried in her pussy and began to finger fuck herself. She spread her legs as far as they would go and showed the world her inner soul.

She began to move her fingers in and out and knew that it would not take long for her to have her second orgasm. In and out her fingers went and she brought herself to the verge of orgasm but she wanted to tease her body so she stopped wanking herself and left her fingers buried in her pussy and went back to watching the screen

Things had moved on. She had missed the fact that she brought the women to orgasm with her fingers. The woman was now climbing onto the bed. Matron watched as the woman straddled her head and began to lower herself down onto Matron's face. The woman made sure that her pussy was in line with Matron's mouth and then she sat down smothering Matron.

Matron had begun to lick the woman out but was finding it difficult to breath. The woman gave her some relief when she began to bounce up and down on Matron's face but this caused Matron to have pain when the woman's buttocks hit her face and she was just constantly cumming from the pleasure she was receiving.

Off screen Matron had seen enough and she knew that she had to bring herself to orgasm again. The three fingers in her pussy she began to move them in and out and then with her left hand she began to rub her clit.

She used long slow strokes at first but soon she was rubbing it fast and hard and was bringing herself close to her second orgasm. Faster and faster she rubbed her clit and in and out went her fingers in a whirl when she started to scream out loud.

"Shit I am cumming. I am cumming so hard."

George turned at this point to watch her. This was always his favourite moment because he knew that she would squirt this time. Matron was lost in her own pleasure and brought on her second orgasm and began to squirt as if she was passing urine. It just sprayed into the air and then it began to dribble onto the sofa.

George let her finish her orgasm and come down and then he turned to her and said.

"Now Matron I have a job for you."

"Yes Sir." Said Matron.

"Get down on your fucking knees and clean that mess off of the sofa and do not get up until it is clean to my satisfaction."

"Yes Master." Replied Matron.

She hauled herself off of the sofa and got down on her knees and began to lick up her own fluid. She did not like the taste of herself so this was a torturous task for her. She stuck out her tongue and began to lap at the pool of fluid on the sofa.

As she began to lick at the fluid on the sofa she heard the door to the cottage open as did George. He was excited because he knew that it would be Julie and he could not wait to hear about what she had been up to that morning. He got up from the sofa and left Matron on her knees licking at her own pussy juice and went through to the kitchen where Julie was getting a glass of water.

He walked silently up behind her and grabbed her by the hair and could instantly smell the sex on her. He was not happy.

"What the fuck have you been up to?" He asked.

"Can I sit down please Master and I will tell you all about it?"

"First of all take off all your clothes and prove to me that you have at least done what I asked." Said George.

Julie did as she was told. She unbuttoned her blouse and placed it on the table then she unhooked her bra and added that to the blouse. She moved her hands down and unbuttoned the jeans that she had on and began to pull them down her legs. Her knickers came down at the same time and she stepped out of both of them and chucked them onto the table.

Now naked George could tell that she had been fucked but he would get to that in a minute. He looked at her breasts first and saw that she had got the correct tattoo around her left nipple and that she had got her nipples pierced. Next he made her spread her legs and he was able to see that she had indeed had her clit pierced as well. For that he was happy.

It was the spunk and the bite marks that had annoyed him.

"Sit." He commanded.

Julie did as she was told and pulled out a kitchen chair and took a seat and looked up at George.

He stood to the side of her and said.

"First of all tell me about the bed. Did you get it for delivery today?"

"Yes Sir it will be here about four o'clock." Replied Julie.

"That is good." Said George.

"So tell me what happened at the tattoo parlour as it is pretty obvious that you have allowed yourself to be fucked without my permission. You will be punished for that once you have told me what happened."

"Yes Sir." Said Julie.

George watched as she composed herself and then she began to speak.

"I went to the tattoo parlour as instructed and it was empty except for the tattooist. I went up to him and told him that I was here on behalf of you and that I was to be marked the same way that you had marked Matron. The tattooist looked at me and said that I would have to remove all of my clothes."

"I did as instructed and stood there naked in the shop and waited to be told what to do. The tattooist eventually told me to take a seat in his chair. I climbed on and watched as he prepared his equipment and I have to admit that I was apprehensive about what was about to happen. He turned round and rolled a trolley over towards me."

"He then got his chair and pulled it up and pumped it so that he was level with my breasts. At first he did what he had to do. He took his tattoo pen and marked out what you wanted printed on my nipple and then he began to colour it. Next he took some local anaesthetic and insert a needle in to my nipples and into my clitoris and I soon felt them go numb.

"He then used his gun and pierced the holes into my nipples and clitoris and applied the sized rings that you had asked for. He told me to sit and let myself to get used to the sensation and then he turned to me and said."

"Did your Master tell you to have the exact same treatment as Matron?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Good that is what I thought." He responded.

He then went to the door of the parlour and locked the shop up and then he stripped off his clothes and stood there naked in front of me and said."

"Did your Master not tell you that I got to fuck Matron?"

"No." I replied.

"Well as part of foregoing my fee I got to fuck Matron. Did your Master send you with any money?"

"No he did not."

"Then I assume that he wants you to have the same treatment as Matron had."

"He must have wanted you to fuck me." I replied.

"I am glad that you agree with me."

"He walked forward and climbed onto my lap. He grabbed me by the hair and began to kiss me. He was not subtle and he was rougher than you Master. He plastered my face with his tongue and I felt his saliva begin to stick. He was being disgusting yet from the feel of his erection he was obviously enjoying himself. It stuck so hard into my abdomen that I began to get aroused."

"He then moved from my face to neck and again he began to cover that in saliva and then I felt his teeth. At first they just grazed the skin of my neck and then he began to bite down on my neck flesh. He used his powerful hands to pin me to the chair so that I could not move. He bit as hard as he could on my neck and then he began to suck and I knew that I would be marked."

"Satisfied that he had left his mark he let go of my neck and moved down to my breasts. He flicked at the nipple rings that he had just inserted. The local anaesthetic had begun to wear off and I felt the pain as he flicked at my nipples. The pain seemed to send pleasure down to my pussy and I became very aroused and I could now not wait for him to fuck."

"He was being so rough and I could smell the sweat exude from him as he exerted himself on me. He began to bite my nipples and I could not help myself. I had an orgasm and it was a powerful one and I thought God he still has to fuck me. He left his mark on my right breast and kissed his way down my abdomen until he got to my pussy."

"He took hold of my legs and put them over the arms of the chair so that I was wide open and he could see all of me. He began to pet my thighs and I thought that he had calmed down a bit but I was wrong. He soon started to bite on them as well and he was just getting me more and more aroused. I so wanted him to fuck me Master. I am sorry."

"Go on." Said George.

"He then positioned himself ready to fuck me. He took three fingers and just shoved them into me and I came for the second time. He would not know subtlety if he had it tattooed on himself. In and out he moved his fingers as roughly as he could. He used his thumb to stimulate my clit and I was producing copious amounts of cunt juice."

"Once he had finished fingering me he pulled me forward so that I was on the edge of the chair and then he took his cock and shoved it straight into me. He did not need to lubricate me I was that wet already. He did not even give me time to get used to the size of his cock. He just began to fuck me. I watched as he moved his cock in and out of my pussy. It was amazing."

"He fucked me for a good half an hour like this then he made me get on all fours on the chair and he took me from behind. I could feel his cock pounding me but I could not see it and that enhanced the sexuality of the situation. I could not stop cumming Master and when he finally came in my pussy I collapsed from the force of his orgasm."

Julie had finished and George had listened and although annoyed he was also tuned on. He began to speak.

"I have a job for you Julie."

"Yes Master."

"Matron is in the front room cleaning up her cumm off the sofa. I want you to go and help her and then I want you to place her on the floor and straddle her and drip the cumm from your pussy onto her."

"Yes Master." Replied Julie.

She got up from the table and went to join Matron in the front room. Soon she was lapping at the couch in the same manner that Matron was. George came in with a glass of wine and sat at the other end of the sofa and watched them at work.

Up and down their tongues went on the leather surface of the sofa. Whereas Matron did not like the taste of her own juices Julie loved them and lapped quite happily at them and soon the sofa was clean. Julie then turned to matron and said.

"On the floor bitch I have a present for you."

"Yes Mistress." Said Matron.

She was perplexed. She thought that she only had a Master but now it seemed she had become part of the dominatrix world of Julie as well and she was no longer an ally. George's plan was falling into place. He smiled to himself and drank his wine as he watched the scene unfurl in front of him.

Matron got off her knees and laid herself down on the floor as she had been instructed to do and wondered what was about to happen. She did not have to wait long to find out what was about to occur.

She laid there and watched as Julie straddled her head and then she saw Julie open her pussy and she the white goo that was inside of her. She realised that she was about to be covered in another man's cumm and she could do nothing about it.

Julie kept her pussy lips open and she began to bare down to try and push the cumm out of her pussy. She felt it slowly begin to move and then watched as it began to drip out of her and land on the body of Matron. She kept on baring down until the flow of cumm stopped then she had a thought.

"I got the fucking of my life for that cumm and I want to see what it tastes like."

She got down onto the floor next to Matron and began to lick the cumm off of her. It had a tart taste to it but on the whole it tasted quite nice and she soon scooped it all up and swallowed it down. Then she licked her lips and wiped her mouth.

George finished his wine and then looked at his watch it was time for the bed to be delivered. He turned to the women and said.

"Bed."

The two women got off the floor and left the front room and walked through the kitchen and climbed the stairs and went into the Master Suite and laid down on the bed. George followed behind them and saw the position that they had taken and was not happy. He wanted to change things round today so he said.

"Matron stand up please and Julie you lie face down on the bed."

"Yes Master." They responded.

George stood and watched as they did what they had been told to do. When Julie was laid face down on the bed he attached the shackles and then he told Matron to lie on top of her. Matron did as she was told and Julie felt the air expel from her from the weight of Matron. George shackled Matron to the bed and left the woman alone whilst he went to wait for the bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suzy Matron Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds