• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Suzy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Suzy

We kissed some more for a minute or two, very tenderly and dreamily this time, and then, without taking my mouth from hers, I moved one of my hands away from her buttocks and brought it round to the front. I held it flat against her abdomen and slid it inside the waistband of her panties and down, to find not the tuft of crisp hair I'd expected but smooth skin. I let it rove down further to her wet slit. Still no hair.

I broke the kiss. Our eyes met. I raised my eyebrows. She smiled.

"Something wrong?"

I just shook my head and gaped like an idiot.

"Do you want to see?"

I carried on gaping like an idiot, but this time I nodded.

"Close your eyes, then."

I closed them.

"Now kneel."

I knelt.

"Now open them," she said after a moment.

I opened them. What I saw made me feel as if they would pop out of their sockets. Suzy was standing in front of me, and, like me, was without a stitch of clothing. Compared to me, though, she was more naked still. Her pubic region was totally hairless and, while my pussy was half-hidden in its forest of hair, hers was gloriously on display, the darker hue of her inner labia, flushed with blood and shining with her juices, clearly visible between the plump outer lips. And, even more unbelievable, her outer lips were pierced and each of them had two thick silver hoops through it.

"Do you like it?" she asked in a low voice.

"Jesus, Suzy, it's...it's...oh my God, Suzy!" Eloquent, eh? What of course I would have liked to say, if I'd bothered to think about it, was that it was the most amazingly erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life and that I wanted to spend the rest of the weekend sucking and licking her like a kid with a never-ending ice cream, but instead I decided that it was a time for actions to speak louder than words. I clamped a hand on each of her buttocks and just buried my face in her the way a dog would, delighting in the feel of her skin, her musky female bouquet, the tang of her juices, and the contrast between the soft intricacies of her sex and the hard metal of the rings that adorned it.

"Get on the sofa," I commanded her after drinking her in for long, long minutes. I followed her and sank to my knees again, my hands parting her thighs. And then I just concentrated as hard as I could on worshipping her beautiful shaven cunt, first with my hands and then with my mouth and then with both together, putting all the skill and effort I could muster into pleasing her. Before long she was grinding herself against my face, head thrashing from side to side and gasping for breath. I adjusted myself to the rhythm she was dictating with the movements of her pelvis and, as she raised her hips and I sensed her excitement coming to the boil, I just mashed my mouth down on her as hard as I could, the rings in her labia chinking against my teeth, and sucked and sucked on her clitoris until she came in wild abandonment, again and again until finally she slumped in exhaustion, purring contentedly, and I knelt between her legs and happily lapped and nuzzled at her sated pussy while she idly stroked my hair. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" she said after a while. "Loved it." "Yeah, me too. The way you ate me was really something." "What you gave me to eat was really something," I said, toying with the rings as I spoke. "I've never seen anything like it." "Have you ever shaved yourself?" "No." "Would you like to?" "Would you like me to?" I countered. "I'd love to do it for you." I looked at the nakedness of her sex. I thought about the impression it had made on me when I first saw it, so exciting, so brazen, and I knew I couldn't say no. I didn't. "Let's go into the bedroom," Suzy said. There was a big old brass bed in there with fresh white sheets and plump pillows on it. Suzy spread a big beach towel and had me lie down on it on my back. She began by trimming away most of the hair with a pair of kitchen scissors and then brought a bowl of warm water from the bathroom. She had one of those sable brushes men use for their faces and used it to work up a thick lather on me. It felt fabulous and I was aware of getting really turned on again. "Be a little bit patient, Jessica," she said as I hinted at what I had in mind by pushing my hips at her. When she was satisfied with the soapsuds she took an ordinary safety razor and began to shave me with slow, careful strokes. It was very exciting and it was a real effort to keep still, especially when she was working her way over some of the more convoluted bits. Once wasn't enough to satisfy her and so she soaped me up and went over the whole job again. Eventually, though, she decided she was satisfied with her handiwork and dried me off with the towel. "What do you think?" she said, bringing over a mirror and holding it so that I could see myself. At first sight I thought it looked weird, so naked and vulnerable, like when I was little, but then I looked more and decided that it was actually very exciting in an exhibitionistic sort of a way to be able to see and, of course, to show all the details of my sex so frankly. "What do you think?" I asked Suzy. "Want me to show you?" she answered, but didn't wait for me to reply. Instead, she put the mirror down and brought her mouth down on my freshly-shaven and highly sensitive vulva. "That's what I think," she said a few minutes later from between my legs as another gorgeous slow-burning orgasm ripped through me. By then I was in the mood to show her again what I thought, too. We spent the whole night showing each other. Dawn was breaking outside and the birds were in full cry by the time we finally left each other alone for long enough for sleep to claim our exhausted bodies Soon, though, all too soon, the alarm rang. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Suzy's face just inches away, those lovely blue eyes fixed on mine and a smile on her lips. "Good morning, lover," she said softly and reached over with her hand to touch my chin. I moved towards her, wanting her again. "No time for loving now, sweetheart," she said, brushing my lips with hers in the tenderest of kisses. "I have to go to earn my daily bread. And your sister has a birthday. Remember?" It was a physical pain, a real leaden feeling deep inside me, looking into her eyes and knowing she meant it, that this was for real, that we were going to get up, get dressed, go out of the door, and go our separate ways. It must have been written on my face, because she stroked my hair and whispered to me. "I know, I know, it's the same for me. Last night was beautiful, wasn't it?" "Suzy, it was just wonderful. But it's not going to be our last time, is it?" "What do you think?" "I think I'll be counting the minutes." "Me too. Now come on."

That's all for now, sweet Jane (do you know that song?). I hope you liked my story and I'm looking forward to your next one.

love,

Jessica

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Suzy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds