• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Swamp Heat

Swamp Heat

Lindsey was sitting on the edge of a fishing pier at two in the morning, bawling her eyes out. She had caught her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend and her best friend's husband. Lindsey had passed out drunk, only to wake up and stumble upon Mike, with his head buried in Jen's pussy, and Bill plowing into him from behind. Assholes. All three of them.

Now Lindsey was stuck in South Carolina with nothing but a ticket for a plane that didn't leave for another four days. The 24-year-old just kept sobbing, and kicking her bare feet into the inky water, and knocking back a bottle of whiskey.

A sound cut through the air. It was a long, low, guttural crackle. The primal noise sent a heat to the woman's core.

"Who is there?" Lindsey called.

There was no reply.

The strawberry blonde resumed her drinking, but stilled her splashing feet. She saw a shadowy shape rise up out of the water.

"Who is there?" the drunk woman shouted. "I don't give a shit, you know. I lost everything tonight, so go ahead and kill me. At least give me a good time first, you serial-killer fuck."

The figure stepped closer, and the features were finally visible in the moonlight. Lindsey dropped her bottle into the water, and scuttled backwards, head tilted back and eyes wide as she processed the sight in front of her.

The creature had a lithe figure. He stood upright, on two short, scaly legs that ended in webbed feet. His body was lithe. The humanoid torso was muscular, but not very broad, like the figure a male gymnast might have. A long tapered tail swung out from the creature's backside, curling in the muck on the ground before it.

The body was covered in green-black scales, which shimmered in the moonlight. The face had a snout that jutted out of his face like an alligator's, only shorter.

Now that he was closer, Lindsey could see that the creature was only a little taller than she was.

The drunk woman stood up, and snorted. "What kind of monster are you supposed to be, shorty?"

The gator-man cocked his head to the side. His intelligent gold eyes were inquisitive. He was not clearly not used to this reaction, and didn't know quite what to make of the brash woman.

The idea of flustering a literal monster greatly appealed to the woman.

"I meant what I said about the good time too, Scales." Lindsey walked closer to the gator-man and spayed her hand across his narrow yet muscular chest. "I thought Mike was taking me to Bill and Jen's beach house to propose. Instead he just wanted to fuck around. Well, I'm sick of being the good girl, of trying to land a husband. I wasted two years on that jerk."

The creature said something that Lindsey couldn't understand, in a language made up of grunts and spoken from the throat. The creature held Lindsey, hugging her close, and rubbing her back with a webbed hand. The woman smiled and shook her head in wonder. The gator-man was trying to comfort her.

She looked up and grinned. "So, Scales, what are you packing?" Human blue eyes met intelligent reptilian gold ones. Both sets were full of lust and mutual understanding.

The gator-man stepped away. He said something in that strange, primal language and then beckoned for the woman to follow.

She did.

They arrived at a small but sturdily constructed stone hut. The gator-man pulled her inside, and pushed Lindsey against the cool, gritty wall. The creature began to nuzzle the pale skin of his human lover's neck. He grabbed her strawberry blonde hair with his webbed fingers, and brought it to the front of his snout, inhaling deeply.

Something about her scent seemed to make him snap. He began to nuzzle her neck again, faster this time, and a little rougher. He moved a little lower, rubbing his face in between the cleavage that was spilling from her tank top. Lindsey pulled the shirt off, and removed her bra. The creature resumed his nuzzling. He took another deep breath, scenting her. The hot air hitting her nipples excited her. Lindsey was gently caressing his green hide. The texture was not unlike thick leather.

Lindsey groaned lightly as a gray tongue worked it's way from the creature's mouth, and cured around a nipple. Inside his mouth, she saw a glint of razor sharp teeth. This startled her a little bit, and her heart beat faster. The gator-man could sense the change, could hear the rush of blood in his lover's veins pump faster, and he pulled back.

His head cocked to the side, his eyes conveying a question.

Do you want me to stop

Lindsey shook her head. If she made a decision, she committed. She knew she would never get this chance again, and she found the danger to be thrilling.

The gator-man gently grasped her hand, and guided it to a thick mound between his legs. Lindsey gave the bulge a tentative rub. A slick gray shaft began to emerge. She stroke the length of it as it grew under her touch. The skin was smooth and shiny, and a grayish green color. The tip had a spade-shaped head.

The creature's tail arched, and he gave a bellow that made Lindsey's knees weak. She removed her skirt and underwear. The gator-man turned her around, so that she was facing the wall, still standing. She arched her back, and pressed her palms against the wall, her lower body jutting out in presentation.

The gator-man lined himself up with her entrance, and gently pushed inside. The creature held onto the woman's hip, and began to speed up. The slick organ felt hot, much hotter than the rest of the cool scaled flesh. The shaft pulsated within her, Lindsey could feel the flesh trembling and expanding, as though it were breathing. The spade shaped head was slightly bony, and she should feel it tapping against her. It was an unusual sensation, but not unpleasant at all.

The creature arched his tail again, and came with a bellow. He held on the reddish blonde hair as he finished.

Once it was apparent that he was done with her, Lindsey turned around and glared at the gator-man. "Hey, that was fun and all, but I didn't get to finish!" The woman was pissed. If she was going to have weird rebound sex with a swamp-dwelling lizard man, then she was going to get off from it, dammit. "You have two minutes to recharge, or I'm going to go out there and screw myself with a nice fat twig or something."

The gator-man hissed at her, and left the hut. When he returned, he was not alone. This gator-man was a mottled brown color, and about five feet and seven inches tall. His strange, smooth shaft was already erect between his thick, leathery legs.

Lindsey bent down. She gave the newcomer's shaft a quick lick, and then pushed him down onto the ground. She positioned herself over the strange organ, and took it in her hand before quickly sinking herself onto it. She Sagan to ride the gator-man, and playing with her clit. She wasn't about to let orgasm escape her this time. She sped up, slamming her hips onto the creatures, fingers furiously flying over her swollen nub. She needed to cum so badly.

The brown gator-man used to his scaled hands to still Lindsey's hips. His black claws dug lightly into her pale flesh, the pain spurring her need on even more. "Dammit! I'm going to..." The woman screamed as she felt the second creature's hot cum shoot inside of her, joining the first's. Lindsey came, hard and quick and dirty. Her hand dropped from her clit, and went to prop herself up on the dirt floor as she ground out the last of her orgasm.

The three beings wand up sleeping, cuddled in a heap on the floor of the hut. Lindsey ended up staying with the small tribe of gator-people for a few days until her flight back home. She never went to Jen and Bill's summer house again, but she did find herself visiting South Carolina again when she could.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Swamp Heat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds