• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Absolution

Sweet Absolution

It started a long time ago... I knew it, just never wanted to deal with it. I knew she was cheating, had caught her many times, not out right, but in passing. Things she said, the way she was acted, lack of eye contact, testing questions. It was by chance that it all exploded one evening... no not really by chance, I pushed the right buttons... but I got what I was looking for nonetheless.

It was a normal night. Suddenly I realized that I hadn't gotten laid in while. I was the only one supporting the family, so that wasn't a big clue; the big clue was that she never wanted it. To make a lone story short, she was getting my best friend on the side. Had been for a long time... yeah, I knew it. But sometimes you just wish you were wrong...

It was enough that she was cheating, but when you realize you're supporting her and her boyfriend while she's fucking someone else... Yeah, that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back... The brain started working back through the last few months at its own convenience... wow... feeling a little retarded at this point. But, no going back now...

I think it was pity sex that she offered that night... yep sure of it. Did I turn it down being the bitter husband I was... hell no... I took it. Just one detail she really wasn't expecting.

She started making out with me... it was nice I have to admit... but the brain was already turning at this point. As she went down on me, it was clear what I really wanted, I wanted her to suffer. I wanted her pain to be as mine was. I wanted to hurt her... I don't know why, or where it came from... I mean I do now, but I didn't then. I wanted control; I wanted to have my will done. No outs, just me, her, and my will... so... I made it happen.

The blow job was the best she had given me... no doubt practice on her boy toy on the side had helped hone her skills, but nonetheless it was pleasant. I was close to letting her taste what she was looking for if you know what I mean, but like I said, the wheels were turning; she was going to pay...

I laid her on her back, slid the tip of my dick between her clit, teasing a bit... yeah I know... ironic... when she least expected it, I slammed it to the hilt. I felt her body jolt, her eyes wince, her breathe leave her lungs in a short burst, the pain intense. I mean I don't brag, I don't lie, 8 inches is what hit her, and the thickness left nothing to be desired... (it wasn't my performance or size that made her cheat... she was just a tramp...) I gripped the sheets and braced my forearms against her shoulders as I pounded her pussy relentlessly... she cried out, I just didn't care. Over and over I felt the tip of my dick pound against her cervix...the stiffness in her body with every thrust... and I haven't even gotten started yet. No, this was going to be good...

I pulled by dick from her pussy. I felt the relief at the break in action. The relaxing of her muscles and her silence... turned her over so she was on her hands and knees. I teased her clit with my cock... gently sliding it between the folds of her clit, feeling her relaxing and starting to rock with my movement. I then slid my now pussy soaked cock up to her asshole and gently teased her ass. I could of swore I heard her say not tonight, but then again I could have been hearing things...

She tensed as I massaged here asshole with the head of my cock. Just to make sure, I added a reasonable amount of spit to the area and rubbed a little harder. Once again, I swore I heard her reject any notion of this happening tonight, but like I said, I had plans.

In one hard motion, I thrust into her ass, going balls deep... Yep, that got her attention. She struggled hard against me... trying to pull away. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me, pounding her ass as hard as I could. Thrust after thrust, feeling my balls slap her clit as my dick sank deep in her ass and spread her wide. I lost it at that point... I know she was crying. As she tried to get away she had become prone on the bed... that was fine. Nowhere left to go I pounded her ass relentlessly. All my anger, all my rage focused on making her hurt, making her miserable, making her pay for being the slut she was.

I was ready at that point... I pushed hard into her ass and came. She was outright crying at this point... Funny thing was, I didn't care... at all really. I pounded into her ass again and again filling her ass with my cum... when I pulled out, I saw the come oozing from her ass and down across her clit. She didn't move. I told her, if she wanted to act like a slut I would treat her like one...

She lay sobbing on the bed, cum running down her clit... Fucking slut... What the hell did I ever do to you... guess it really doesn't matter at this point... Go ahead and fuck with me again... Bet you won't...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Absolution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds