• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 03

Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 03

123

The following afternoon, Andy and Russell from the Math Club picked me up and took me to Marty's house. Marty is one of the guys in the Science Club. The other guy from the Science Club, Bill, was also there. We all went up to Marty's room to see his new telescope. Marty hooked it up to his computer so we could all view the planets on his wide-screen high-definition digital monitor. We were amazed at the range and clarity of the images that the telescope produced.

Bill said, "Wow, this is great. I can't wait until it gets dark so we really have something to look at."

Marty said, "You want something to look at? Watch this!"

Marty swung the telescope around and searched until he found Vicki Simmons' backyard. Vicki and Kay were lying face down on rafts in Vicki's backyard pool. They both had on very skimpy bikinis, which immediately got the boys excited. Both of the girls were cheerleaders and they both had cheerleader bodies.

Vicki is a short blonde, just a little taller than me. She's also just a little heavier than I am, but it's all muscle. Kay is much taller with long legs and big boobs. She has a pretty face and loves to be the center of attention. Kay constantly puts me down and calls me one of the "nerd herd," but Vicki is actually very nice to me and seems to admire how smart I am.

Vicki and I became pretty good friends during Calculus class and she even invited me over to help her study for the Calculus final. I told her that I would, but I never had the courage to show up at her house. Even though Vicki seemed warm and captivating to me, I never felt like I measured up to the girls in her world.

The boys were getting a little wild as Vicki and Kay reached back and unfastened their bikini tops. My friends watched the girls sunbathe on blow-up rafts with only small pieces of material covering the girls' smooth tan bottoms. Suddenly Kay's raft tipped over and she plunged into the water. Her top floated away and Vicki grabbed it. Kay gave the boys a flash of her beautiful breasts before covering them up with her arm.

Vicki wouldn't give Kay back her top, so Kay reached out and pulled Vicki's bottoms down. Most of Vicki's bare butt was showing, which received cheers from the geek squad. Vicki quickly jumped into the pool, which caused her to lose her own top. Each girl now had the other girl's bikini top and they held the little tops up out of reach. As Vicki and Kay stretched to get their own top away from the other girl, their bare breasts rubbed up against each other's and the boys were going crazy.

Andy started muttering, "Oh man, look at that...look at that!"

Then Vicki jumped and tried to seize her top away from Kay, and when she came up out of the water, the boys got another glimpse of Vicki's bare ass. Apparently Vicki hadn't bothered to pull her bikini bottoms up yet and her suit looked as if it was slipping even further down her legs. I don't know what Brooke had done to me the previous morning, but for some reason the sight of Vicki's cute round butt was turning me on as much as it was turning on the boys. I was kind of embarrassed that I was becoming aroused by another girl, yet I was powerless to fight the feeling.

Then Vicki reached out and grabbed Kay's chest. When she did, she let her guard down and Kay was able to snatch her top away from Vicki. As Kay tried to put her top on, Vicki kept grabbing at Kay's big titties, while paying no attention to the fact that she was still topless, and practically bottomless. Then Vicki tried to kiss Kay.

Marty called out, "Wow, Vicki's into chicks!"

However, Kay just laughed and turned her head away from Vicki's mouth. Obviously Kay was only into boys. Vicki reached up and tweaked both of Kay's nipples, but Kay playfully slapped Vicki's hands away. Then Kay was finally able to get her top on.

Moments later, the girls climbed out of the pool. At that point, Vicki's bottoms were halfway down her thighs, but she pulled them up before turning around, so the boys were never treated to full frontal nudity. Vicki was facing the boys as she casually slipped on her top, so the geek club got a good look at her bare breasts and little pink nipples. As Vicki finished putting her swimming suit on, Kay slipped on her shorts, evidently intending to leave. The girls hugged each other and then went into the house. The show was over.

Andy stated, "If I were a girl, I wouldn't turn down a chance to be with Vicki."

I asked, "What's the big deal about watching a girl with another girl?"

Andy replied, "Because it's the ultimate turn-on. Girls are so beautiful, soft and sexy. It's a rush to watch girls playfully touch each other."

I said, "So I'm a girl. I must be beautiful and sexy."

Bill said, "Come on...I mean you're cute, but you're one of us."

Marty said, "Hey Danielle, maybe you could get your stepmother to go over to Vicki's house" and then the guys all laughed.

I sternly said, "My stepmother! What about me? Wouldn't it turn you guys on to watch me get it on with Vicki?"

The boys looked at each other, and then Andy said, "I don't know. We've never given you any thought."

I said, "Thanks a lot!"

Andy recanted, "Don't get me wrong. You're cute, I mean really cute, but we've never fantasized about you like that. We see you as a friend."

Marty added, "Yeah, you're just one of the guys."

I was really disappointed. I'd always felt special around these boys, only to find out that they viewed me as just another one of them. After making love to Brooke the previous morning, I felt like I could be the girl that these boys dream about. I didn't want to be the "geek girl" anymore. I just needed a way to tell these boys about my new-found sexuality without losing their respect.

Then Bill declared, "Danielle, it doesn't matter how we see you anyway, because you've got about as much chance of scoring Vicki as we do."

It suddenly occurred to me that If watching girls with other girls turns the boys on, then that's what I needed to do. If I could make love to Vicki, they would look at me in a whole new light and Bill's statement sounded like a challenge, so I took the bait and ran with it. Besides, for some reason seeing Vicki partially nude ignited a burning fire inside of me and at that moment, it felt like only Vicki could put out that fire.

I stood up and avowed, "Fifty bucks says I can go over there right now and make out with Vicki."

Russell chuckled and said, "You won't do it, and besides, you wouldn't know what to do if you could. You have no experience with chicks...or anybody."

I smiled and said, "Oh I know what to do. Now the price is a hundred bucks."

The boys looked at one anther and said, "Okay, we'll pay a hundred dollars to see that."

Then Andy added, "But for a hundred bucks, you'd better do more than just kiss her."

Russell added, "Yeah, you also have to touch her bare breasts...and in the backyard where we can see you."

I said, "Okay, but there better be a hundred dollars here when I come back tonight" and then I set my sights on Vicki.

Andy drove me over to Vicki's house. When we got there, I suddenly felt very nervous.

Andy asked, "What's the matter? Are you getting cold feet?"

I said, "No, I mean not about Vicki, but it suddenly occurred to me that I'll probably have to get naked, too, and you guys will be able to see me. We've been friends for a long time and I don't want anything to change."

Andy said, "Don't worry. We'll always be friends and we'll always be here to protect you."

Then Andy looked me over and added, "If you look as good naked as I imagine you will, we'll all be fighting to be more than your friend."

I smiled and said, "I guess I can handle having four boyfriends!"

I went up to the door and Vicki's mother invited me in. She led me into the kitchen where Vicki was sitting with her Calculus book.

I said, "Hi Vicki. I'm sorry to barge in unannounced, but I promised you that I'd help you study so I thought I'd stop by."

She stood up and said, "No problem. I'm just about finished, but I have a few questions so I'm really glad you came over."

Vicki was still in her bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist. I was wearing tight jeans, a baseball jersey, a bra and panties. I wasn't dressed appropriately for a summer day, but I suggested that we study out by the pool and Vicki's face lit up. She thought it was a great idea. We sat down at the patio table and started working on her Calculus problems.

I was actually having a good time listening to Vicki's stories and gossip as we worked out the Calculus problems. After about an hour, Vicki must have sensed a certain closeness between us because she started touching my shoulder, holding my hand or running her fingers through my hair as she talked. She was really a touchy-feely kind of girl. I responded by putting my hand on Vicki's bare back once in a while, but I didn't want to seem overly aggressive.

We were on the last Calculus problem when her mom came out and announced, "I'm going shopping. I'll be gone for a few hours. Vicki, I don't want any boys over while I'm gone."

Vicki said, "No problem."

A couple minutes later, Vicki said, "My mom's gone. It's time for some lemonade."

She returned and I took a swig of the ice-cold drink.

I said, "This tastes funny."

She giggled and said, "Its hard lemonade."

I smiled and said, "What are you doing, trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me while your mom's gone?"

Vicki laughed and said, "Well I've always had my eye on that cute little body of yours."

I gave her a hug and laughed, pretending like I thought she was kidding, but I was pretty sure she was serious. We drank a couple of glasses of lemonade and by the time we were finished with her Calculus homework, we were feeling pretty good. Suddenly I didn't care about the money or the boys. I was only interested in Vicki.

After Vicki put the book away, she looked at me and said, "You look hot."

I said, "You aren't kidding. I'm burning up."

Vicki giggled and said, "No, I mean you're good looking...but if you're uncomfortable, maybe you should take off your clothes."

I said, "Take my clothes off? I can't do that. Not outside."

She said, "Nonsense. I do it all the time. Besides, it's just us girls here."

I asked, "But what about your neighbors?"

Vicki replied, "They can't see over the privacy fence."

I asked, "What about your dad?"

She answered, "He's playing golf. He won't be home for hours. Neither will my mom."

I asked, "What about those houses up on the hillside?"

Vicki said, "They're too far away. They can't see us. It's just you and me girl."

I thought to myself, "Yeah, you, me and a bunch of guys with a telescope."

I looked over my shoulder up at the boys as I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I was wondering what they were saying about me as I peeled off my jeans. I looked down and got a pit in my stomach because I didn't realize how skimpy my panties were. I could see my brown bush right through the delicate white fabric. It didn't go unnoticed by Vicki and I was sure the boys were zeroing in on it, too.

Next I stripped off my jersey and noticed that my bra was pretty flimsy, too. My nipples were quite visible through the white material. Vicki took a look at me and gave me an approving smile. Then my nervousness intensified when I imagined how transparent my underwear was going to become when it got wet. I was going to look nearly naked, but it was too late to turn back now.

I took a step and then I stumbled a little, saying, "Wow. That lemonade's starting to hit me."

Vicki said, "Me, too. Maybe we'd feel better if we got in the pool. Here, let me help you."

I said, "Okay" and then Vicki put her arm around my waist to help guide me as we slowly walked down the steps into the cool water.

Vicki climbed up on a raft, unfastened her top and said, "I don't want to get any tan lines."

I said, "But Vicki, it's almost five o'clock."

She said, "Well, the sun's still up. Why don't you climb up on the other raft?"

I said, "Alright".

I struggled as I lunged up out of the water to get on the raft. The down-force of the water caused my soggy underwear to slide down my legs and I ended up face-down on the raft with my underpants barely hanging on down below my knees. I was pretty drunk so I was clutching the raft with both hands to hang on and I couldn't reach my panties. I was left with my bare ass totally exposed and I was sure that the boys were taking a close look at it.

I said, "Vicki, help! My panties are falling off."

She said, "Don't worry. I'll get 'em."

Vicki jumped off her raft and splashed into the water, which caused her to lose her top. She came up behind me, but instead of pulling my panties up, she pulled them down. Vicki removed my wet undies and held them in her hand.

She said, "I'll throw your panties up on the patio table so they can dry."

I shrieked, "No Vicki, I need them," but it was too late, Vicki had already thrown them out of the pool.

Then Vicki started laughing hysterically because my panties landed on the roof of the house.

I yelled, "On no! Look what you did!"

She said, "I'm so sorry. I only meant to throw them on the patio table. I guess I don't know my own strength."

Then I took Vicki's top, threw it on the pool deck and said, "How do you like it?"

She chuckled and said, "I don't care. No one can see us anyway."

Then Vicki got back on her raft, but this time she was laying face-up. Her smallish titties were out in the open where everyone could see them.

She asked, "So now we're even?"

I said, "Not quite," and then I got off of my raft and started heading right towards her.

Vicki asked, "Danielle, what are you doing?"

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of Vicki's bikini bottoms and said, "I lost my panties so you have to lose your's."

As I began to tug on the bottoms of her swimming suit, Vicki giggled and said, "No, don't take my bottoms off. I'll be naked," but she didn't make any effort to stop me.

When her bottoms reached mid-thigh, I paused for a moment and took a look at her pussy. Then I looked up at Vicki and she started to blush.

Vicki said, "I know. I'm all shaved down there."

I just smiled and said, "Wow, you're so exposed. I mean, there's nothing hiding your pussy lips at all!"

Vicki's face turned red as she said, "Okay, maybe you should give me back my swimming suit."

I said, "Too late" and pulled it the rest of the way off.

I threw it on the pool deck and now there was a pile of clothes by the back door. In the pile were my jersey and jeans, along with the top and bottom of Vicki's bikini. The only items missing were my panties, which were up on the roof, and my bra, which I was still wearing.

Vicki remained face-up on the raft with her sweet young titties and bald beaver right out in the open for everyone to see. I decided to try and find out what kind of feelings she had for me, so I stood by the side of her raft and started running my hand up her leg. As my hand went over her knee and up her thigh, she made no attempt to stop me. Finally, my hand reached her pussy and I didn't know what to do next. I started to pull my hand away, but she grabbed it and held it directly on the soft skin between her legs.

After an awkward silence, I said, "So, you shave your pussy."

Vicki said, "Yeah, my bikini is so skimpy that I have to."

I asked, "Does it feel good?"

She replied, "Yes. Relax your hand and touch it. You can feel how smooth it is."

She guided my hand between her legs and I said, "Yep, that's smooth."

I just stood there as Vicki continued to move my hand around over her pussy. She took my index finger and used it to stroke up and down between her moist slit. I quickly determined that the wetness was no longer pool water. It was her love juices beginning to flow.

I had my back to the boys, so I slowly turned the raft around allowing them to see what I was doing. Vicki was clueless of my motives. While the boys watched, Vicki used her other hand to pull my neck down and then she positioned my mouth over her right breast. I began kissing, licking and sucking on her pert nipple as she continued to position my hand exactly where she wanted it on her pussy. Vicki took my finger and guided it inside of her slippery love hole.

Vicki moaned, "Just move it in and out, in and out...that's it, in and out. Don't stop, okay?"

A minute or two later, Vicki moaned, "Mmm, that's what I like! In and out, but a little faster. Yeah, that's it, in and out...in and out. "

While thrusting my finger in and out of her pussy, she started massaging her little clitty. As I sucked on her puffy pink nipple, she reached up behind me and popped open my bra. It fell down my arms.

I moved my hands for a moment to allow my bra to drop into the water and Vicki shrieked, "Don't stop! Please don't stop. I'm almost...almost there."

I reinserted my finger into her pussy and started stroking her again. She wasn't moaning anymore, but her breathing kept getting stronger and stronger. Relentlessly I moved my finger in and out of her slippery snatch as she worked her own finger around on her love button. Suddenly Vicki's body began to stiffen and then she grabbed her own nipple, pulled on it and then let out a cute little yelp.

Finally, Vicki started gasping, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! You did it. I'm cumming" and then she thrashed around so much, she fell off the raft and ended up in the water.

Vicki came up out of the water and hung onto the side of the pool for a few minutes.

After regaining her composure, she smiled at me and said, "Let's get out of the pool and dry off for a while."

I smiled back and replied, "Okay."

Vicki took me by the hand and slowly led me up the steps. As our naked female forms emerged from the pool, I couldn't help wondering what my four friends thought of me now. Vicki was stark naked as she sat down on the lounge chair and dried herself off. Her feet were flat on the ground to each side of the chair, leaving her bald beaver positioned directly in front of the guys up on the hillside. Her small, but firm titties were also totally exposed for the boys' viewing pleasure.

Vicki had no idea that four boys were spying on her with a telescope and I wasn't about to tell her and spoil the mood. I was stretched out in the lounge chair next to Vicki without a stitch of clothing on. Up on the hillside, there were four guys eating their hearts out. I'm sure the boys wished they were down here with me because I was laying next to one of the most popular girls in the school and we were both bare-assed naked. Suddenly I became curious about the whereabouts of my underwear.

I asked, "Vicki, what happened to my bra?"

She said, "It probably got sucked up by the pool skimmer. I pull it out later."

Then I asked, "What about my panties? How are we going to get them off the roof?"

Vicki said, "I don't know. We'll worry about them later."

I said, "Great. I've lost all my underwear."

Vicki giggled and said, "It is great. Without your underwear, I get to look at your cute little naked body. Why don't you go get more lemonade so I can watch my nudie cutie in action!"

I blushed and then I got up and slowly walked over to get two more hard lemonades. Vicki was staring at my bare butt the whole time. Then I returned to the chairs, parading my bouncing breasts and hairy bush around for Vicki, and everyone else to observe. I laid down on the lounge chair next to Vicki and sipped on my lemonade.

After Vicki and I each downed another hard lemonade, I said, "It's kind of embarrassing for me because you're shaved clean, but I've got hair down there."

Vicki smiled, leaned over and gave me a big wet kiss. She even let her tongue dance around inside my mouth. As we kissed each other passionately, she reached down and began to comb her fingernails through my pleasure patch.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds