Sweet Lorraine

It was the best weekend of my entire life, and as it would soon prove out, the last really good weekend I would ever experience for a long, long time after that.

**

Oddly enough, we only fucked one more time after that, at work...on my desk. It wasn't as comfortable as either one of us thought it might be. More naughty-fun than anything perhaps, and so we went back to more orally pleasuring one another, though mutual masturbation seemed to remain our most satisfying staple if you could imagine that. It felt fun, naughty...wicked just doing that, especially in the office after hours. One of the favorite places as it turned out for Lorraine to do that, was in the women's bathroom standing in front of the sink, looking into the mirror. She would stand behind me, jerking my cock, the two of us watching it spurt, watching it very often splash against the glass making a mess of everything. Though we always had plenty of Windex and paper towels to clean up with afterwards.

The craziest thing though, was when she squatted over Liz's waste basket, while I fingered her, and then made her cum, squirting just enough to hear her juicing inside the can, almost sounding like she was peeing as she did. Only afterwards actually removing the plastic bag, tossing it away and replacing it with a new one.

It was the thought that counted anyway. But it was still damn fucking fun.

And while all this was going on, neither one of us knew at the time that our time together was rapidly approaching the end. But it was best that it did, when it did...for both of us. It made those last final days easier to accept and learn to live with.

Everything seemed to happen all at once less than a month after all this had happened.

By the look on her face as she came into work one day, I knew something was up. She came into my office, closing the door behind her and sat down.

She sighed. "Well, as you probably already know by now, especially since it's been all over the news...John got his appointment."

I had heard. We all had in fact. Both Lorraine and her husband's photos had been all over the news since the past evening. Lorraine was in fact a bit of a celebrity now, like it or not, especially with the buzz out in the office, and everyone standing around trying to look in through my partially drawn blinds. I got up, closing them completely shooing everyone back to work.

"Needless to say, John's asked me to quit. Doesn't want me working any more, said I'd be too busy doing other things," she sighed once again almost in tears now. "So I guess I'm giving you a week's notice."

Being part-time, Lorraine didn't even have to give me that much. And I told her so, but she wanted to stick it out until the end of the week at the very least. Though there were other reasons behind that of course, which I was in a way...grateful for. But that helped me make up my own mind about something else too. I had the previous day been offered a job elsewhere myself. I hadn't as yet made up my mind about taking it, but then did, right then and there. It would be better all the way around for everyone in fact. Especially for Lorraine and I. It would never be the same working here again, and I wasn't sure that I could. Too many memories, and no longer having her here would remind me of that. And so I then told her what my new, just moments ago decision was.

"So I guess we're both leaving then," she said sitting back. "Which I guess, is probably best under the circumstances. I just can't...can't take any risks, for any reason."

"I know. I do understand, though I admit Lorraine, I'm fucking going to miss you...horribly!"

She did cry then, but then so did I. We hugged, even kissed, and eventually laughed about some of the damn dangerous things we had done.

"One last week of naughtiness?" She asked.

"Every night," I assured her. Starting tonight in fact. Plan on me eating you right here on this desk," I said. "I'll make sure I've cleaned it off first though," I then added.

She smiled, stood up, and then walked out to tell Liz and everyone else the news.

We actually had a good-bye party for the two of us that Friday, even though I'd be staying on another week myself. Liz was elated of course, she was getting my job, and I had in fact recommended her. I doubted she'd find anyone to have any fun with in the dungeon the way I had. Nor would I probably ever experience what I had with anyone ever again. Not quite like that anyway.

I was wrong on both counts, though it would be years before I learned that. I had a divorce just ahead of me for one thing. And a future wife who would become my soul mate, who I hadn't met as yet.

All in all, things turned out just right in the end. But I never forgot Lorraine, or the intimacy we shared, the excitement we experienced with one another over that brief year we had together.

I had promised her I wouldn't try and contact her again after that. She said the temptation would simply be too great for her if I ever did. So I honored that, never spoke to her again, or tried to find out whatever happened to her.

That was thirty years ago now. So who knows. But wherever she is...if she still is.

I still remember.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds