Sweet Music Ch. 1

Reaching down inside the shirt, her hand grasped my, now straining rod and poked it through the folds of the shirt, masturbating me vigorously all the while. I knew now that the moment of release was to hand and I speeded up the teasing of her delicious, spasming cunt.

With a little scream, Kate came, thrusting and bucking wildly on the inquisitive middle finger of my right hand. That was it: as Kate fell backwards, panting and groaning, lost in the delicious release of her orgasm, I felt my balls tighten and my boiling juice course up my rampant length and erupt in a torrent of spunk. The first explosion gushed like a tidal wave up her belly, a second and even more powerful spasm arced in the air and fell on Kate's face and panting open mouth. As the semen dribbled from her mouth another eruption shot over her neck and breasts, leaving her entire upper body coated in my sticky jism.

Utterly sated, Kate fell off me and collapsed, panting, onto the leather sofa, her shirt still wrapped around her hips but with the glistening pink slit of her vagina clearly on view and her upper body coated in a mixture of sweat and jism. She looked utterly wanton as she gazed at me with a far away, utterly satisfied look in her eyes and licked the remaining dribbles of my cock-cream from around her mouth. To the amazement of both of us, my cock suddenly responded with a final unexpected spasm of cum that spurted between her moist, firm breasts.

"Th-thank-you, sir, " panted Kate. She stood up, pulled up her shirt and redid the buttons up to her breasts. Inevitably, my spunk immediately soaked through from the tits, leaving the transparent cotton outlining her aureoles and still massively engorged nipples.

Then without another word, Kate turned and walked out leaving me exhausted but happy - and wondering whether or not I had just had the most incredible wet-dream of my life.

Chapter 2 follows when I clean the cum off the keyboard!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds