• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

It had been a while since she had heard from her boyfriend so Brenda hopped online, hoping to catch him there. Unfortunately, he was not on. Quickly she checked her emails to see if he had responded to any of the ones she had sent to him but there was nothing. That was so strange because for over a year now, they had communicated online whenever possible. See, her boyfriend was unhappily married (or so he told her) but was thankfully in an open marriage and they were generally able to see each other frequently. At this time though, they were going on several weeks without seeing each other and Brenda was going nuts with frustration at having no outlet for her sexual desires.

After waiting for quite a while for Walt to sign on, Brenda decided to check his email and see if he had gotten an email inviting him to a Halloween party. Walt had needed some help with a problem on his profile and had given Brenda his password several months ago so she could fix the issue for him. Little did either of them realize at the time what that innocent little gesture would turn into!

When Walt's email finally came up, Brenda was amazed at the number of emails in the mailbox. Curiosity got the better of her and she began opening some of them that were obviously from other women. Reading one, anger seized her and she began quickly opening others. A cry of hurt, anger and disbelief was torn from her throat, as the depth of his deception was made clear. Email after email was full of sexual innuendoes, comments about previous encounters, ones yet to come and even one addressed to a woman he called "honey" thanking her for indulging in phone sex with him that very night. It hurt so badly to see the erotic story that Walt had said he had wrote for her was also sent to so many other women. Pictures that Walt had said he wanted to try to reenact with Brenda were sent to other women with the exact same message. Times when Walt had told Brenda that he was working or had to go someplace with his wife, he was actually laying in the arms of another woman, actually, several other women. Brenda began to send a small selection of the emails to herself so she would have proof to confront him with.

Brenda logged onto another website where Walt received mail, figuring his password would be the same on that one as well. Unfortunately it was the same and she was able to read those emails as well. Or maybe it was fortunate that she was able to look. Maybe it was time she learned what type of person she was dealing with. Again, she forwarded some of the emails to herself.

Brenda leaned back in her chair, stunned at what she had learned. The man she had loved for a year, the man she considered her best friend, lover, confidant, and soul mate, the man who asked her to be his beloved wife even though it couldn't be legal was a user. Nothing more than a player who had learned the rules of the game better than anyone she had ever ran across before. Tears of pain coursed down her cheeks as she realized what a fool she had been, how quickly and easily she had been played for a sucker.

Once some of the shock had worn off, Brenda decided to log onto one of Walt's instant message services and look at the archive. Like someone worrying a sore tooth, Brenda couldn't let go of her desire to know how many other women were out there who had fallen victim to Walt's stories and lies, she had to keep probing at the pain. It hurt so much but she couldn't stop touching on it. Brenda was surprised at how few people Walt had on his buddy list but one lady was showing up as online. Before she could change her mind, Brenda clicked on the button to show "Walt" as online and sat back, waiting to see if this woman would approach her or not. After a few tense moments in which Brenda held her breath, she logged off. The woman did not approach her. Maybe it was possible that she and Walt were only friends.

When Brenda signed back onto the instant message service, she was immediately connected under Walt's screen name because she had not reset her computer to her own name. A cold hard pit of dread and anger settled in her stomach when the buddy of Walt's she had noticed earlier sent her a message. Softly sobbing, Brenda responded back, acting as if she were Walt. Although it felt as if her heart were breaking into a million pieces, Brenda talked with this woman as if nothing were wrong, repeating some of the same complaints Walt had voiced to her about his wife and his life in general. With a heavy heart, Brenda made plans with this woman for a luncheon date on Wednesday or Thursday at the Olive Garden.

Tears almost blinded Brenda as she conversed with this lady, acting as if nothing were wrong. Her body shivered as if she was caught outside in an arctic blast while they chatted away. Brenda learning some details of this woman's life while they talked, trying desperately to discover what it was about her that led Walt to her. Suddenly, Brenda's stomach heaved. The past 17 months of lies and deceit more than her body could bear any longer. Telling her new friend that she had to use the bathroom, Brenda rushed away from the screen and bolted to the bathroom.

Leaning against the cupboard in the bathroom after she was finished and had flushed the toilet, Brenda began remembering the 'ceremony' her and Walt had shared after he had asked her to become his beloved wife. Crying heavily, Brenda recalled how special, wonderful and loved she had felt when Walt had slipped on the ring he had bought as a symbol of his commitment to her. Seized with a terrible fury, Brenda stormed into her bedroom, dumped out her jewelry box and frantically searched for all the things Walt had given her that she had cherished. Throwing them on the ground, Brenda stomped on them, smashing them all to tiny pieces.

When Brenda returned to the computer, the woman she had been speaking to had left a message stating she would be right back. Brenda began typing a message to her, explaining who she was and apologizing for acting as if she were Walt. Before she could click the "Send" button though, Brenda got a wonderful idea for revenge.

"Maybe it's time for Walt to be played for a sucker," Brenda thought. Brenda changed the settings for Walt's account so that all of his messages would be archived. Then she deleted the email she had begun to him. She would wait a little longer to see if the plan for revenge would actually work before she let him know what a despicable asshole he thought it was.

Brenda started another email instead, one to all of the women she had found emails either to or from in Walt's accounts. In the letter, she introduced herself as another of Walt's victims and explained how long she had known Walt. She explained her idea for revenge to the other women, begging them not to share her plan with Walt if they decided they did not want to participate. Brenda was taking a big risk in contacting all of these women with her idea on revenge, perhaps Walt did not make the same suggestions of a future with them, and perhaps he was more honest and did not make them feel as if they were the only ones in his life outside of Sheri.

It was difficult to pretend to Walt that nothing was wrong in their relationship. Luckily Brenda was in the process of moving so it was easy for her to avoid talking to him for any great length of time by pleading either the need to move something, saying she had to go to work or that she was tired from all the day's activities. It made her so angry to read him telling her he loved her, to hear him calling her his beloved wife, telling her how much he missed her and couldn't wait to be with her again. Several times when they would talk on the phone, Brenda had to bite her tongue to keep from screaming at him what a scum-sucking bastard he was when he talked about how crazy he was going because they hadn't seen each other in so long.

Finally Brenda got all the responses back on the email she had sent out to Walt's other 'girlfriends' and then called Walt to put her plan in motion.

"Hi, baby," she practically purred when he answered the phone, "is this a bad time?"

"Not at all, my beloved," Walt replied.

"Good," Brenda said. "I just found out I'm going to be down by you this Friday. Do you think I could swing by your house? I promise to wake you up in a way you will love."

"Yes, oh God yes. Please tell me how you plan on waking me up."

"I'm going to sneak into your bedroom and tie your hands to the bed so you can't get away. Then I'm to slowly lick your neck up to your ear and let the tip of my tongue play in there for a while. If you are wearing any clothes to bed, I'm going to have to cut the shirt off you because your hands will be tied so make sure you either go to bed naked or in old clothes, OK?"

"Oh God, baby, I want that so bad," Walt hoarsely whispered.

"You will have to wait until Friday to find out the rest of it. I wouldn't want to tell you everything and spoil the surprise."

After hanging up, Brenda once again contacted the other women by email telling them her plan was a go. What a surprise Walt was in for and he had no idea. It wasn't going to be what he had in mind, that's for sure!

Friday morning, Brenda woke up early and began to get ready for her last meeting with Walt. It was important that she dress with care and not give away her true reason for being in his house too soon. Walt believed she was coming over to live out a fantasy of his so she dressed the part, putting on nylons with a short skirt because he had often complimented her legs and loved the feel of nylons. For a moment, Brenda faltered, remembering the wonderful times she and Walt had shared over the past year before her anger flared up once more.

"The pig deserves everything he has coming today," Brenda thought viciously as she picked up Walt's favorite sandals to take with her so she could put them on once she was in the house since Walt had a foot/sandal fetish as well.

On the way to Walt's house, Brenda steeled herself against feeling sorry for him. All the wonderful, tender, romantic, special moments she recalled meant nothing to him. Less than nothing because of how many women he had apparently shared the same moments with.

Brenda quietly let herself into Walt's house and changed her shoes into the ones Walt liked best. Walking on the outside edges of the stairs, Brenda made her way to the second floor where Walt was sleeping, probably dreaming of fantasies to be fulfilled. Leaning over the side of the bed, Brenda wrapped one of the bondage straps he had given her to the frame and then tightened the other end to his wrist. Slipping over to the other side of the bed, she did the same thing before pulling back the covers to reveal Walt's body. He had often shared with her his fantasy of being woken up by a woman, having his clothes cut off his body and being forced to please her before she raped him.

"Well, at least part of his fantasy is going to come true today," Brenda thought and then had to cover her mouth to muffle a giggle. Kneeling on the bed, Brenda licked Walt's neck trailing her tongue up to his ear before painfully biting it. His body jumped under her and he woke up screaming in pain.

Picking up one of his belts, Brenda gave him a powerful swat across his butt with it, hissing, "Shut up or the neighbors are going to call the cops. Am I going to have to gag you?"

Walt whined, "Well it hurt. Not exactly how I was expecting you to wake me up."

"Oh, today is going to be full of unexpected surprises for you," Brenda promised him in a menacing voice. Pulling scissors out of her purse, Brenda cut off Walt's clothes. Once he lay naked in front of her, Brenda picked up the belt again and began flogging his butt and legs. Walt writhed on the bed, begging her to stop. Apparently the fantasy of being flogged was much better than the reality for him but since her arm was getting tired, Brenda dropped the belt she had been using and sat on the edge of the bed next to him.

"I'm sorry you didn't like that as much as you thought you would," Brenda whispered to him. Tenderly stroking his face, Brenda leaned closer; "I promise not to hurt you any more with the belt. Do you want me to continue with your surprise?"

When Walt whispered, "Yes," Brenda went to her purse and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly that she had stored in there. Walt had often said he wanted her to try putting one of the vibrating bullets he had bought her inside him and then place the other inside her while she rode him. Well, he wasn't going to get exactly what he had asked for but he would at least get part of it.

Pulling his cheeks apart, Brenda liberally smeared his ass with the KY Jelly. While she was more than willing to hurt him, she had no desire to leave any permanent physical scars or damages. After using her finger to push the jelly inside him, Brenda added some to both of the bullets and then wiped her fingers clean in his hair. Slowly she began pushing one bullet inside him, stopping frequently to let his body adjust before continuing. Once the first bullet was lodged in his ass, Brenda picked up the remote control and turned it on low so the bullet vibrated slowly inside him. Then she picked up the second bullet and began forcing that one inside him as well.

After both bullets were as deep inside him as she could push them, Brenda picked up the control again, this time turning it on high. Walt moans filled the air as he twisted on the bed, telling Brenda how good it felt, how badly he wanted to be inside her at the same time. Watching his body react to the pleasure she was giving him, Brenda quickly stopped the vibrators. It was important that he not be allowed to cum just yet. There was still more of his surprise coming.

Brenda stepped to a place where Walt could not see her and stripped off her shirt to reveal the black bra with the red roses he liked so well. When she stepped back to the side of the bed where he could see her, Walt moaned and begged her to come closer so he could touch her. Brenda lay down on the bed next to Walt, facing him but not close enough for him to feel her body. Running her fingers through his hair Brenda said, "Do you remember your fantasy about having another woman join us to help you tease me? How would you feel if I put a slight twist on that and had help teasing you?"

"Anything you want," Walt moaned. "Please just let me touch you."

"Oops! Sounds like my help has arrived," Brenda said, slipping off the bed at the knock on the door below. "I'll be right back. Don't go away and ruin the best part," she said as she turned the vibrator back on then ran down the steps, pulling on her shirt again.

Flinging open the door, Brenda greeted the other women in the 'Get Walt' scheme. "At least they are all pretty," Brenda thought as she stood aside to allow them into the house.

"I've left Walt upstairs. He's tied to the bed and I've told him I had help coming to tease him. Let's give him a night he doesn't forget anytime soon, ladies," Brenda said as she headed back towards the stairs that would take them all up to Walt's bedroom.

Walt must have heard their feet on the stairs because he was turned, watching the doorway. His eye bulged in surprise, or was it fear, when he saw all the women he had been dating standing before him. He began frantically tugging at his restraints chanting, "I can explain. Please, let me explain it all."

"You don't have to explain anything," one of the women (I think her name was Jane) said as she approached the bed. "We got it all figured out without your help."

We all sat on the bed, surrounding Walt, not sure of what to say or do anymore at this point. "I guess I should start first since this was my idea," Brenda said with a sigh.

Briefly she explained how and when she met Walt. Without touching on the sexual parts of their relationship too much, Brenda explained some of the things her and Walt did, the times they went places with her children, the first time she met his son. When Brenda finished, Jane leaned over and brushed the tears from her face before she began telling her story. One by one the women shared similar stories with Walt as their captive audience. Once all the stories had been told, the room fell silent, all the women reflecting on how alike their stories were.

Finally Brenda stood. "OK," she announced, "let's finish this and move on with our lives. We all seem to be intelligent women here. Let's accept this as a learning experience and go on." With that, she began to hand out different colored Sharpies that she had bought on her way down. Soon every woman had a marker and they bent to Walt's restrained body. Working slowly to make their message legible despite his twisting and turning body, the women wrote their first names, the approximate date they had meet Walt and his pet name for them. As each woman finished, she handed her marker back to Brenda and then searched Walt's computer desk for any intimate photos he may have taken of her before leaving the house.

Once Brenda and Walt were again alone in the house, Brenda gently leaned over him and wrote her message " Brenda - April 2003 - My Beloved Wife, Soul Mate, Best Friend and Lover." After staring at the message briefly, Brenda bent again and added "I truly believed him and loved him with all my heart. I'm sorry for you."

Turning to the computer desk, Brenda gathered up all the CDs that had been burned at home and then turned on the computer. Taking a disc from the rack, she began to completely wipe out Walt's hard drive to destroy any photos left there. While that was working, Brenda found his digital camera and erased all the photos stored in memory just to be sure. All the women in Walt's life had been hurt enough without one day finding intimate photos they had allowed out of what they believed to be a mutual love and respect were available to the world.

With the hard drive of the computer erased, the unmarked discs stored in a bag and the memory of his camera wiped out, Brenda turned to face Walt for the last time. She was surprised to see tears on his face but she had expected the embarrassment she saw in his eyes. Unable to resist touching him one last time, Brenda walked across the room and laid her hand on his face, bending down to peer into his eyes. Leaning close she kissed his forehead then rocked back on her heels to stare at his eyes. As a hot course of tears ran down her face, Brenda whispered "I loved you with all I had to give. I will never understand why it wasn't enough." Then she turned and fled the house, taking all her belongs with her.

Walt was left as he had been. Completely naked, restrained to his bed with his own bondage straps and marked by women who had loved him, shared his hopes, his dreams and his love. As Brenda closed the door behind her for the last time, she taped a note to the door addressed to Sheri, Walt's wife. The note simply said, "Please check on your husband," and was signed by all the women who had been there that day.

Brenda never again heard from Walt but about two months after they had all meet for the first and only time, Brenda came home to find an email from Jane on her computer. After opening it, Brenda found a link directing her to a local newspaper in the area where Jane and Walt both lived which opened up to a copy of divorces recently granted. Near the top were Sheri and Walt. Apparently his explanation that we wouldn't allow him to give wasn't good enough for his wife either. Jane also wrote me a note, telling me that Walt had lost his house, truck and new motorcycle as well as his wife.

Revenge can be so sweet!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds