Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

Taking a deep breath Helena plunged on, now desperate to reach the car park before being discovered.

Luck was with her and there were no interruptions to her mad rush down the stairs.

Finally she reached the ground floor and opening the door a crack she looked over to where her car was parked in the car park. There were still a few cars parked around. As she scanned the cars she could see her Mercedes on the other side. She opened the door and again listen, holding her breath as she did so, nothing see stood on tip toes and could see nobody, Thank god for that she said to herself! She then ran flat out for her car. Her breasts swinging wildly as she sprinted across the concrete. Suddenly there was the sound of a car motor in the distance. Oh no! Another car was entering the car park. She managed to reach a group of cars near hers as a black Volvo came into sight. Ducking down between the cars she stopped gasping. She suddenly realized how cold it was in the car park, Goosebumps stood out on her skin as she crouched behind the cars. She didn't dare take a look in case she was seen.

The sound of the car came closer. It pulled into a space one car away from where she was crouched naked on the concrete. She peeped under the car. The Volvo's motor was cut. Silence filled the car park. After a brief pause the car door opened and judging from the shoes and trousers, two men got out. Helena watched their feet as they made their way to the front of the car. Quickly she scuttled to the back of the car she was behind the car keeping low. She prayed that they'd quickly leave the car park. But as she waited nude, vulnerable, they seemed to take hours chatting before they made for the exit. Finally though they left, and with another quick peek around the car park was finally able to reach her car.

Fumbling with the keys Helena opened the boot to get the car rug out, but it was not there. Never mind maybe she must have left it on the back seat, but when she opened the driver's door and looked in the back, it was gone. In fact there was nothing inside to cover her nakedness.

There was nothing for it, she would have to drive as she was, fortunately the windows were slightly darkened which would help hide her from other eyes. She climbed in, the leather felt cold on her bare skin. She checked the gas, and yes there was still enough fuel to get her home, so without further delay she started the car and drove out of the car park and into the town.

Within a short time she found herself on the motorway heading south.

Phew!

She had made it. It felt strange driving the car completely nude, almost surreal. She relaxed for the first time since the start of this adventure. Strange because looking back it was an adventure, and no harm was done really. She grinned to herself as she recalled the mens re-action to her body. Dirty buggers!

Setting the cruise control to 120 the car sped her towards her home and safety.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds