• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sweet Sister Ch. 13

Sweet Sister Ch. 13

Chapter 13 – We meet the Twin's Family

The three of us were horny as hell as we drove up to the twin's house that Friday evening. We had got invited a day ahead of the rest of the party goers because the twin's parents wanted time to meet us personally.

My pussy had already started to leak and we had to stop just before we got there so that I could change my panties. Much to the chagrin of my brother and father until I pointed out it might be handy if they could do something about hiding their erections before we got to the front door. As it was they could have pressed the doorbell with their hands behind their backs!

The twin greeted us at the door and were clearly as excited as we. "Sam, Alan, Daddy." They shrilled.

Daddy looked embarrassed. "I think I better be Uncle Bob while I'm here." He suggested.

"And we'll be Uncle Jim and Aunty Polly, Bob." Spoke Mrs Jones as she came through from the back. "Nice to meet you all. Oh, and this is Aunty June, my sister." She said introducing a tall blonde lady behind her." They were all dressed in robes, the ladies wearing silky kimono style that were very short. The twin wore long t-shirts that barely covered their panty-clad bottoms.

Polly and June looked identical. Tall blonde with legs that went on forever, they were both well built, not fat, but well proportioned. Their breasts were large but clearly firm as they were self supporting even without a bra which was obvious. Uncle Jim was a little older, mid thirties maybe, fit without being muscle bound and sporting a semi-hard cock that made his gown stick out rather.

"Come on in everyone. I think first off we need to get you into something more comfortable, especially the boys who seem to be a little more uncomfortable than most." She beamed eying up the obvious bulges in their trousers.

Aunty Polly guided through to a large cloakroom where waffle robes were hanging up. "Let's get you out of those clothes first boys." She ordered. Both Daddy and Alan were kinda waiting for her to leave us to it but she stayed put looking on expectantly. "Come on don't be shy."

Daddy and Alan looked at each other, shrugged and started to get undressed. Rather embarrassed they started to turn away when they got down to their misshapen underpants. I just giggled quietly.

"Oh boys," Aunt Polly chided, "perhaps this will help." With that she slowly pulled aside the top of the kimono revealing her magnificent breasts and smiled brightly at them.

Both boys stood dumbstruck eyes popping out of their heads.

"Perhaps I need to assist you both then." Aunt Polly taunted and came over to the two stunned males. She dropped to her knees and first pulled Daddy's underpants down to his ankles and then turned to Alan to do the same. Their cock's sprung to attention waving around like flagpoles. She wrapped a hand around each cock and purred as she wanked each one two or three times before closing her mouth around Daddy's thick shaft.

"Yeeeh, what the ..," groaned Daddy as Aunt Polly took his cock deep into her mouth, After two bobs of her head along the length she expertly took the whole length down her throat and buried her lips in Daddy's trimmed curly hair. A second or two later she switched and did the same to Alan's long prick while stroking Daddy's saliva dripping pole at the same time.

Just as suddenly she stopped and stood up and as if nothing had happened and said, "There, that wasn't too difficult was it? Now Sam do you need a hand getting undressed or do you want your Aunty to give you a hand?"

I looked at the boys' stiff cocks. Alan had a strand of saliva hanging from the end momentarily before it bounced once and dripped off. "Umm, maybe you could help me just a little." I enthused.

Aunty Polly came over, her breasts gently swaying from side to side and stood behind me. She gently ran her hands around in front of me grazing over my small firm tits as she undid the buttons on my blouse. She opened it slowly displaying my hardening nipples to my Daddy and brother and let it fall off my shoulders. Next she slipped her hands down my lithe body, over and up the front of my skirt teasing her fingers either side of my pussy without actually touching it. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of my panties she gracefully led them to the floor.

Her face was now level with my bottom and I felt her cool breath as her lips brushed my soft globes. She breathed in smelling my girlie aroma and sighed before unhooking my skirt and letting it drop around my ankles with my panties.

"Ooh, I am naughty." She grinned. "I shouldn't tease but you're all so delectable I just had to have a little taste before dinner. Come along, get those robes on before I lose my will power all together."

We did as we were told and went out to join the others. It seems that they had trouble waiting as well. The twin had seated themselves on their Aunt's lap and each was nuzzled into one of her large breasts sucking gently on a nipple each. Aunty June was cooing quietly and stroking the twin's hair as her nipples were tugged and wetted by the two expert tongues. She looked up when we came into the room.

"Ah Polly dear." She teased. "Had a little trouble find the right sized robes for our guests, did we? The boys still seem to be popping out of theirs." She said eying the two large, wet erections poking out of their robes.

Polly went up to her twin sister, reached between her legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy eliciting a throaty gasp. "I don't seem to be the only one who's started already. Your pussy is soaking wet, June."

"You're two daughters are very expert at milking my teats, dear." She managed looking up at Polly who was now licking her sister's juices from her fingers. "Looks like dinner might be a little delayed. Get down here and have some from the source, you horny little minx. Come on get your sweet tongue up inside my pussy." And with that she spread her thighs to give her twin sister access to her dripping shaved slit.

Aunt Polly wasted no time in falling to her knees and burying her face into June's hungry cunt. Her tongue parted the smooth lips and wormed its way up into her hole.

"MMmmm, yeah Polly, tongue fuck my cunt, darling." June gasped.

Through all this April and May never broke concentration on their Aunt's long rubbery nipples, sucking and slurping as much breast as they could into their hungry little mouths. Daddy and Alan had their gaze riveted as Polly held June's legs apart with her hands to give herself maximum access to the juicy feast before her.

Uncle Jim came over to us placing his hand on my shoulder and spoke to Alan and Daddy. "Alan I think Aunt Polly may need some assistance. Perhaps you could go over and finger her pussy for me please. Bob, if it's ok with you, and Sam, of course, I wonder if your daughter would do me the honour of sucking our cocks for a while."

Well, of course it was ok with me. Two Daddy's cock to play with sounded a terrific idea particularly as the scene around us had started my pussy dripping again. I didn't need further encouragement and knelt down in front of Daddy and Uncle Jim clasping both their hard members in my hands and squeezing out a large drop of pre-cum from each.

Daddy groaned as he watched me wipe my tongue over the tip of Uncle Jims cock and savour the taste of his sticky issue. "Ooh, Sam, that's beautiful. Take his cock down my lovely, I want to see Uncle Jim fuck your face."

I leaned forward and took about half of Uncle Jim's eight inches into my mouth, running my tongue over every inch. At the same time I kept stroking Daddy's shaft watching more and more pre-cum leak from his piss slit until my hand was coated.

Uncle Jim wrapped his hand around the back of my head as he slowly fucked his cock in and out of my mouth. On each thrust forward a little more shaft slid into my mouth until on the forth or fifth stroke he was completely down my throat. It was turning me on so much I had to squeeze my thighs together to get some relief to my demanding pussy.

"Jeeze, Bob ...uuurgh, " growled Uncle Jim, "Your little girl sure knows how to suck a cock. It's like fucking a tight pussy with a tongue in it. Its so fucking hot and wet."

"Knock yourself out with her." Daddy told Uncle Jim. I think your girls need some help over there. You mind if I ...?"

"You go ahead Bob, April look like she needs a hard cock in her cunt right now."

She wasn't the only one. I turned my eyes (my head wasn't going anywhere!) and looked at the scene on the sofa. Aunt Polly was very quickly bringing Aunt June to the boil. April and May were assisting bravely by mashing her tits and sucking hard on her nipples while they both masturbated their horny little cunts furiously. Alan had three fingers inside Aunt Polly's dripping shaven snatch and was pumping vigorously causing her to moan loudly into Aunty June's cunt. His other hand slowly rubbed his throbbing erection.

April broke away from her tit sucking briefly and, panting, turned to Alan. "Aaaah ..stick your cock .. aaaah ..into my Mummy's cunt, Alan. I aaaaah ...uh ...uh love watching her getting fucked. Pleeease Alan, I want to see Mummy cum . aaah .aah ..aah ..with your cock right up her.

Alan grinned a big Cheshire cat grin, grabbed a handful of love handle on each side of Aunty Polly's hips and rammed his ferocious horn deep into her fuck hole. Aunt Polly's head snapped back violently, "Oooooooooh fuuuuck," she balled, "chrrrriiiiist, fuck me with your haaaard fucking cock. Make me cum all over that lovely rock hard cock!"

"Get your mouth back in my cunt, you bitch." Cried Aunt June. "I'm soooo close. Pleeease tongue my clit Poll, tongue fuck me aaahh ... aaah ... uuurgh." She grabbed a handful of Aunt Polly's hair and jammed her face back onto her pulsating pussy. "Ooh Bob, come over here," she called to my Daddy, "Let me aaah ... uuurg suck your prick while I cum all over my sister's face .... Ahhh ...ahhh .. fuck yeoop."

Daddy didn't wait for her to finish but climbed onto the sofa and stuck his cock deep into her mouth.

I could tell that Uncle Jim was getting close to cumming but I seriously needed my cunt sorted out. I pulled back so that his cock slipped from my throat and mouth taking with it a string of saliva still attached to my tongue. I licked my lips and looked up at him with my best little girl lost look. "Pleease Uncle Jim, pleeeese, pretty please, will you put your big cock into my tight little pussy."

He groaned as I smeared my juices over his cock then man handled me around onto my all fours. Kneeling behind me his worked his large cock head into my sopping slit and pushed an inch into my pussy. "That's right Uncle," I encouraged, "stretch my cunt wide open with that lovely big cock of yours."

He pushed into me slowly in one movement. "God, Sam, you're so tight."

"And you're soooo big, Uncle." I retorted.

He started fucking me with long slow strokes to start with but he couldn't contain himself for long and gradually his speed and power of each thrust grew and grew until his balls were slapping against my clit.

I tried to concentrate on the action over at the sofa. Aunty June let Daddy's cock slip from her mouth as she came to the brink of her orgasm. Aunt Polly was being thrust against her cunt so hard by Alan's fucking that as her tongue plumbed the depths of her sister's soaking hole her nose bashed against Aunty June's clit. "Ooooooh Poll, Poll I'm fucking gonna ... ahhh, aaahh .. aaaahhhh .. cum in your mouth ... I'm gonna ... aaaaahhhhhh .. uh .. uh .. uh .. cum all over your fucking face . ... here it cuuuuuuuummmmmmmssssssssss!

Aunty June's hips thrust forward so hard that I expected Aunty Polly's head to disappear up her cunt. A shower of cum juice exploded around her face matting Aunt Polly's hair and even reaching Alan's chest. Aunty June bucked and twisted only held back by two young girls attached to her nipples.

"Fucking Jeeesus, an again sis .... Nnnnnrrrrrrrrgh!" Aunty Jean managed just before another wave of orgasm hit her and another shower vent forth. This time she fell back on the sofa, her body spasming as though she were getting electric shocks. The girls started lapping at her full breasts and each reached a hand down to her drenched cunt to sooth her down from her massive orgasm.

The event triggered Aunt Polly to explode over Alan's cock. "Ooooh fuck .... Aaaahlan ... aaaah ...cumming on your cock aaaaah ..fuck ...fuck ....urrrrrrrgh nrrrrrraaaaaagh." She screeched.

Alan gave one last thrust into her holding himself inside her as deep as he'd go and making sure he was lodged as she did her best to buck him off.

Daddy meanwhile had nestled behind April and had slowly worked himself into a position to gain access to her cunt. April turned and smiled then opened her thighs as a non-verbal invitation to fuck her desperate pussy. "I love your sweet cunt April, darling. Uncle Bob's going to help you cum sweetheart."

"Mmmm please Uncle Bob, fuck my cunt for me."

Daddy eased himself into her love canal as she spread her pussy lips for him. His fucking was slow but purposeful he wanted this young girl to cum but at his own speed to give her maximum pleasure.

Alan pulled out of Aunt Polly and gently tugged at his unsatisfied cock. Aunt Polly turned her dripping face and smiled at him. "Alan, that was a lovely fuck. Come here and kiss me, come and taste some of Aunty June's cum."

Alan leaned forward and licked and swallowed the creamy liquid in towards her lips. When they met their tongues entwined and as they parted strings of Aunty June's cum formed a bridge between them. "Be a dear and fuck May for me." She cooed, "She looks like she could do with a hard cock like yours embedded in her sweet little pussy."

Alan smiled at Aunt Polly then up at May who had lain back on the sofa and had opened her thighs wide. Her fingers were lasciviously probing her sopping pussy hole then she slipped them out and held open her cunt lips. "Your cock's all slippery with Mummy's cum. It will slip in this hole really easily now, Alan."

Alan groaned and moved quickly. He couldn't wait to get his cock into May's tight little twat again. She clasped his cock and spread her Mummy's cum all over it moaning as she drew it into her sucking hole. "Ooooh Alan, did you like fucking my Mummy. I loved watching her cum all over your hot prick. Fuck me Alan, fuck me like you did Mummy, make me cum over your cock as well. I'm so hot Alan I'm not going to last long, a few strokes ... just .. aaah ..few ..uuurh .. strokes .. ooooh yesss .. fuck me, fuck me hard."

I was snapped back to the present as I felt Uncle Jim's cock bang against my cervix. An orgasm was brewing deep down inside .. just waiting .. coming closer and "Ooooooh my Gooooooooddddd .... Uncle Jim I'm fucking cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiijngggg g .. ggg .... Gggg ..." I screamed. I just managed: "Don't cum yet Unc ...ccccclllllllle ... yet ... taste you ....aaaaarh ... I wanna ....aaaarh .. suck your cummmmmm."

Uncle couldn't contain himself. He pulled out of me, which must have taken a Herculean measure of will power, to ease his cock deep into my mouth. "Fuck Sam, I'm cumming, here it comes girl, I'm going to spurt .... Fuck yessss ... uuuurgh."

The first spurt nearly took the back of my head off it was so powerful. It hit the back of my throat and slid straight down. I recovered for the second letting it collect on my tongue so I could savour and swallow it. The third and forth I just managed but several after overflowed out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

Uncle slipped out of my mouth and smiled. He scooped up the errant cum and slipped it into my mouth. I sucked his finger clean. We settled back to watch the remaining play on the sofa gently stroking each other.

May was now in full cum and it was clear that Alan was damn close too. May had basically passed out effectively letting Alan fuck a corpse. Aunty June sensed the disappointment and, timing his thrusts perfectly, slipped Alan's cock from May's cunt and into her mouth without missing a stroke. We watched as Aunty June's mouth worked as Alan spunked off on her tongue.

Moments later Aunty June released his cock and turned to her twin sister. Their lips met and they shared a loving kiss ... and my brother's cum between them. Their attention then turned to April who was now being soundly fucked by my Daddy.

"Oooooh Uncle Bob, fuck me hard, I want to cum soooo bad." She cried. "God Uncle .. yes ...yes. Mummy pleeease play with my tits .... Oooooh I can feeeeel it ... aaah ... aaah ... ahhh ...nnnnrrrrrrgh,"

Daddy was not far behind and was ready to fill April's tight pussy with his pent up juice but Aunts Polly and June had other ideas. Aunt Pollys hand slipped down to April's pussy as she floated down from her orgasm and flicked Daddy's thumping cock into her mouth. Before he knew it Daddy was fucking her mouth then .... "Oooooh fuuuuuck ... I'm cummming ...yess .... Yesssss."

His cock jerked and Aunt Polly's mouth sucked. She moaned softly around the exploding prick sucking every drop of Daddy's cum. She didn't stop until Daddy's cock started to soften and she let it slip from her sticky lips. Cue Aunty June: she clamped her mouth against her sisters and they shared Daddy's cum just like they had Alan's.

When they had finished Aunty Polly smacked her lips. "Mmmmm a cum aperitif. Perhaps we can consider dinner now."

We all groaned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sweet Sister Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds