Sweet Southern Comfort

Jackson chuckled and sopped up the last bit of gumbo with a hunk of cornbread. "It is damn fine, isn't it?"

"Hell, yeah. God, how can you eat like that and not be as big as a house?"

Jackson took the dishes and put them in the sink before turning the heat off the gumbo and put it in the refrigerator. "Why do you think I work out every day?"

"I didn't know that you did."

"Yeah, come on, I'll show you."

Jackson took me on a more thorough tour of his house, visiting a spare bedroom filled with workout equipment. He had a mini-Nautilus machine, a rowing apparatus, and a treadmill. "Damn, chief. No wonder you're belly's as flat as a washboard. Nice set up."

Jackson blushed a bit and chuckled. "Come on cher. You're in better shape than I am. What's your secret?"

I shrugged. "I work outside all day. I don't work out at all. Just lucky I guess."

Jackson took my hand and led me to his bedroom. When I saw his bed, my heart began to pound loudly in my ears. "All that furry muscle makes me sweat, Liam. Come on, let's have some fun."

Jackson grabbed my hand and pushed me down onto his bed. After I stopped bouncing, I watched as he shucked his shorts down his legs, standing before me, lean, hard, proud, erect, and more turned on then I'd ever seen him, which said a lot, the man seemed primed for sex almost always. As he grabbed my borrowed shorts and tugged them, he started laughing when they got caught on my own erection. "Damn, cher. That's a big piece you got. I might have to rip these off you."

I tried to blush, but didn't do a very good job of it. "Look who's talking? You could split a man in two with that thing."

Once my shorts were off, Jackson looked down and compared himself to me. Then he hopped on the bed, straddling my thighs, holding the two of us in his hand, making comparisons. When he'd about driven me out of my mind with desire and looked his fill, he grinned at me. "I'd say we're just right. I'm a bit longer; you're a lot thicker. But I wouldn't change a thing about you."

The man could be sweet, really truly, honestly sweet. My heart thumped even harder. "I wouldn't change anything about you either, chief." My voice had gone all husky, either from passion or emotion, I couldn't tell. But the way Jackson leaned his head back and groaned told me he liked how it sounded. I wrapped my arms around his hips, rolling him beneath me as I started chewing and kissing the side of his neck. In between bites, I kept chanting his name, low and deep. Jackson moaned beneath me, hitching his hips up to my belly, grinding us both to breathlessness. When one hard thrust had me nearly losing my mind, I pulled off Jackson's neck, breathing hard. "Don't do that, chief. Damn, I nearly lost it there."

"Good. We both need to lose it a bit." He pulled me down and began kissing me again. "We're so hot together, if we don't let off a little steam, we'll combust."

I kept moving my hips, finding the counterpoint to his as we kissed and gasped, moaned and cried out. Our hips were a blind fury, the bed squeaked and quaked beneath us as we found the right tempo, the right pressure, until we both cried out, releasing heavily between us, coating our bellies in our heated, scalding release.

When our breathing calmed, I realized I had pressed Jackson into the bed, lying sprawled atop him in a boneless heap. As I tried to move away, Jackson locked his thighs around my hips and his arms wound tighter around me. "Stay for a minute, Liam. Just stay."

I cuddled against his chest, feeling the sticky cum between us grow cool and start to trickle down away from me. After a few minutes, I lifted my head to stare into Jackson's eyes. Warm brown, caring eyes looked back at me and I lowered to kiss him, slow and deep, filled with all the emotion, all the warmth, all the love I had for him. He met me, moved with me until we were both hard and ready again. I pulled away, lifting off him. "How about a shower?"

He chuckled. His warm, caring eyes sparkling with something I didn't recognize, but knew I'd love to become acquainted with. "Sounds good."

We stood under the spray in Jackson's large, walk-in shower; both of us huddled under it as we explored each other's bodies with soapy fingers. I traced a scar along his shoulder. "How'd you get this?"

"I fell out of a tree when I was young."

He found a scar across my hip and traced it like I had done to him. "Where'd this nasty thing come from?"

"Weed whacker got away from me and scored across my hip."

"Damn. That must have hurt."

"No. Not really. The stitches hurt worse."

We chuckled and explored, breaking from time to time to kiss. It wasn't until our skin was pruned that we got out of the water, drying off leisurely, and then headed back to bed. We lay facing each other, touching each other lightly. The last light of day slowly faded along the wall. Jackson reached behind him and turned on a lamp. "Will you stay here tonight?"

I grinned, kind of embarrassed. "I thought you'd already asked. I brought clothes for work tomorrow with me."

"Good." He pressed his lips to my forehead and snuggled with me. I was confused. I thought we would have sex again. When I tried to shift away, Jackson shushed me. "You're too sore to have sex again. Just lie here. Sleep, baby."

I pulled away enough to look at him. "Jackson, I'm not too sore."

He chuckled. "Yeah, right. I saw you wince when you sat down for dinner."

Frustrated because I really wanted to make love to him, but chagrined because he was right, I dove for Jackson's lips, kissing him deeply before moving down his body, keeping him breathless until I could take him in my mouth again, move over him, flick him with my tongue until he cried out my name. When Jackson came against my tongue, his cock lurching and surging with release, I left his body, going soft against his hip as I kissed him deep, then deeper still. "Still think I'm too sore for sex?"

Jackson had his hand against his forehead, breathing hard. "No." He gasped. "You can drive me wild..." He gulped. "With little warning."

Once Jackson could breath near normally, he looked at me. "You're too sore for what we did last night. If this is how you want it, I'm more than game." He moved against me, kissing me hard then pushing me back against the bed as he teased my body with kisses and love bites. Before he even got halfway down my body, I begged Jackson to move faster, go deeper, and take me into his mouth. In a slow, sweet, agonizing torture, he took me into his mouth and I gasped at the wet, slow plunge of his lips, taking me deep, setting my nerve endings on edge with pleasure. He kept moving on me, taking me deep, then deeper, flicking me crazy with his tongue, teasing me to near insanity. When he finally moved hard enough to make me scream in exceptional pleasure, my need had me practically sobbing.

As my body calmed, Jackson moved up my body, kissing me gently as I drifted off to sleep. For the most part, we slept through the night, every once in awhile, one or the other of us would wake. If I woke, I'd touch and play with Jackson until he woke too, taking him in my mouth, and making him cry out before he drifted back to sleep. When Jackson would wake me, I'd come awake to the feel of his hand fisting me, milking a response. Once fully awake, he'd turn around so we could both swallow each other, moving quickly until we'd erupt. Each time was fast, hot, and very satisfying. When dawn came and I awoke, I kissed Jackson awake then took a quick shower with him, fighting off his hands so I could make it out of his house. Before I left, he stood in the hall, a towel hanging low on his hips. "I have to go back to the club tonight. Can I come by and pick you up after work?"

"Sure, chief. I'll see you later."

The day flew by. I didn't even stop for lunch with Claire but rushed through work, set up the work plan for the rest of the crew, and took the next day off. If I was going to be out dancing all night, I wanted to have the next day to recover. The chief didn't keep me from sleeping, but all this new activity wore me out. Jackson showed up at my door at six, and we left to go into town, stopping on the way for dinner, which he demanded to pay for. I was riled about it. No one took care of me. "Damn it Chief! Give me the check. At least let me pay for my meal."

He looked at me as if I'd grown a second head. "Come on Liam. I'm keeping you out three nights in a row. Let me pay for the damn meal."

"You cooked the last two nights." I looked down. "I can't cook for shit."

Jackson started chuckling, which pissed me off even more. "I'm not exactly getting the short end of the stick here." He touched my face and that warm sparkle was back in his eyes. "Let me do this." When I would have argued, he pleaded with me. "Please?"

Shit. I couldn't fight him on this. "Okay, fine. But next time, it's my treat."

"Okay. You win."

When we got to the club, it was nearly ten. Jackson grabbed a beer and went up to the balcony, and I headed out to the dance floor. Within moments, time stopped and my entire body focused on the music. Song flowed into song as my body moved and swayed on the dance floor. For the most part, people left me alone, but someone did take my shirt off, which I grabbed and stuffed in my back pocket. If all these men wanted to see my chest, let them. Some unknown time later, I was aware of someone standing behind me. I turned to find Jackson, his eyes dark and smoky. I looked down the length of him and saw the heavy bulge in his jeans. I knew he liked watching me dance, but I had no idea as to how much.

He wrapped himself around me as we ground together to the music, dueling our pelvises together until we were both breathless and trembling. When the song died down, we pulled apart and Jackson led me to a table before going over to get a couple of sodas. As he walked back to the table, someone stopped and asked him a question. When Jackson got back to the table, I drank down my soda in a hurry, thirsty beyond belief. When I finished, Jackson's smoky eyes looked in mine, the question left unspoken. I nodded and we got up to leave.

Once outside, I realized how warm I really was. I was almost dizzy I was so warm. We got into Jackson's jeep and he started heading home, his hand resting on my thigh. I stared at him. He's really a good-looking guy, you know? I never realized how downright sexy he is. As we drove further out from the city, I had to kiss him. I wanted him so damn bad and my cock tried to rip my jeans apart to get to him. Things started getting cloudy in my mind because all I wanted was to kiss him, take off his clothes, and fuck him senseless. He was good, I'll give him that, but I'd been no slouch either. I'd fucked that asshole in Washington until he whimpered. I wanted to do the same to Jackson.

Without thinking, I undid my seatbelt and slid over to take Jackson's lips with my own. I pulled his head towards me and felt the car swerve. Jackson pulled us off the highway onto the shoulder and I got out of the car as Jackson did. He came around, anger flashing in his eyes. "What the hell were you doing?"

I walked up to him, rolling my hips, grabbing his shirt and ripping it open. I latched onto his nipple with my teeth and started feeling his ass. "I wanted you. Now."

Jackson gasped and I could feel his legs tremble as I turned him so his back rested against his truck. "Liam, what are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you, chief. I'm good at it; I know I can make you happy."

Jackson pulled away and looked in my eyes. "What are you saying?"

"I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel. I want you to know how good it can be."

He pulled my face to his, kissing me lightly. "Liam, how do I explain? I don't like to bottom."

Huh? I was confused. "Why not? Don't you think it'd be good?"

Jackson looked away from me. "I don't know. I'm not sure."

I felt the tears come for no reason. "I love you, Jackson. Don't you care at all? Isn't that what love is? Sharing?"

Jackson's eyes were huge as he looked at me. Then his face grew warm and compassionate. "Liam..."

He left the words unsaid, and it hurt, a lot. "Damn it, Chief! I love you. Please?"

He cupped my face in his hands. "Okay. We'll try, when we get home."

Yay! We were going to fuck. But at home? No way. Too far away. "No. Here!"

Jackson's eyes grew large again. "You're kidding?"

"No. I want you now. Come on, let's fuck!" I tore at my jeans, dropping them to my ankles. I was working on Jackson's belt when his hands clamped over mine, trapping them.

"Liam? What the hell's going on?"

His confused words, the warm tone, snapped me out of the fog my brain was in. Suddenly, I didn't feel so good. "I'm warm, Jackson. Real warm." I felt my stomach rebelling. I turned away from him. "I don't feel go—"

The contents of my stomach emptied violently from me. I was so damn dizzy. What was wrong with me? Jackson grabbed me and looked in my eyes before swearing harshly. He bodily put me in the truck and started it up. He did a U-turn in the middle of the highway. I heard honking. I knew he took it fast. "Keep talking to me, Liam! Tell me how good it'll be when you fuck me."

That's sweet Jackson. But the world grew dark. I had a moment to feel afraid, before it all went black.

*** Jackson *** Work had been an absolute bitch; petty squabbles, traffic issues, and more bullshit than the average month's worth all in one afternoon. It was my job, so I was used to bad days. But still. After the previous night, curled up in Liam's arms, having him wake me with his mouth or hands on me, I could face just about anything. What really got me through the last hour of work was the knowledge that not only would I get to see Liam again, but watch him dance later at the club.

I rushed home and took the fastest shower I could. When I got into my bedroom, there was a slight lingering scent in the air; both the musky, warm smell of sex, but underneath it all was Liam. I saw the rumpled sheets on the bed, and my heart beat slow and steady as my throat choked with emotion. What had happened between us? It had been two nights of loving and a couple of weeks of flirting. Someway, somehow, Liam McCoy had gotten under my skin.

Beating tracks over to Liam's house, I got there in less than five minutes, not because I was late, but because I wanted to see him again. He stood before me in jeans, a tight black shirt, and a grin. I wanted to stay in and take him to bed, press into him and feel him cry out as he squeezed the life out of me. But, duty called. We left, had dinner, fought over the check, then hit the club.

I stood at the balcony railing, sipping at my beer as I watched Liam dance and sway with the music. After awhile, I had to consciously shake my head to clear it from my lustful thoughts. Liam is by far the most gorgeous man when he dances. His body gets into the rhythm and just flows. About the same time I got pissed over some guy who kept grabbing my ass, someone pulled off Liam's shirt, exposing that gorgeous expanse of chest. I remembered how all that soft hair and hard muscle felt pressed against me. My cock strained in my briefs. When one of the guys dancing near Liam began caressing his chest, I felt my pulse pound with possessive fury. I shook my head to clear it, and wanted to go down to him, but didn't want to blow my cover.

Behind me, some guy grabbed my ass, and I spun around on him, still feeling petty and furious because someone manhandled my man. I thought for a brief moment about taking a page from Liam's book and kneeing the guy in the nuts but turned and went downstairs instead.

By the time I reached Liam, I was a walking ball of lust. My cock strained against my clothes, my face felt hot, and my heart thudded with need. I wrapped my arms around Liam and moved with the music, grinding my hips into his. For long minutes, we simply stared into each other's eyes until we could combust into flames right in the middle of that club. When the song ended, I pulled back with a shake of my head and sat Liam at a table while I got drinks for us.

On the way back to the table, someone bumped into me and grabbed my arm to apologize. He looked drunk and a little shaky, so I smiled at him to let him know I wasn't upset. I walked back to the table and watched as Liam swallowed his soda in one long gulp. Seeing his throat work brought back all the memories of last night, and I knew I had to leave, had to have him again. Without asking, Liam nodded and stood. We were out the door and in my truck before I could think clearly. About ten minutes on the highway, I caught Liam staring at me, his eyes dark and smoky blue. I watched as he licked his lips and grabbed my head, kissing me deeply. Shit! I almost crashed us. I pulled over and parked the car on the side of the road, hopping out and rounding the hood, pissed and aroused, more pissed because his aggression turned me on so much.

"What the hell were you doing?"

My eyes grew wide as he walked to me in a slinky, sexy, seductive way. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it open before pressing me into the car while kneading my ass. "I wanted you. Now."

My breath hitched as my desire ratcheted up. "Liam, what are you doing?"

His eyes were almost all pupil, hot and needy and wild. "I want to fuck you, chief. I'm good at it, I know I can make you happy."

Oh man. I knew this would come up. I looked away, not sure I was ready to face this. "What are you saying?"

He pulled my face back to look into his eyes. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel. I want you to know how good it can be."

I kissed him, brushing my lips against his. How to explain? "Liam, how do I explain? I don't like to bottom." It was blunt, but truthful.

He looked shell shocked, almost devastated. "Why not? Don't you think it'd be good?"

I looked away from him, the hurt undoing me. "I don't know. I'm not sure."

I looked back, to see his eyes pool with tears. "I love you, Jackson. Don't you care at all?" His breath hitched as the first tear slid down his face, practically unmanning me. "Isn't that what love is? Sharing."

He loved me? My heart soared with the news. Until he said it, I had no idea how badly I wanted him to fall in love with me. "Liam..." I tried to kiss him, but he pushed me away.

"Damn it, chief! I love you. Please?"

I did care. More than I could ever say. What he asked wasn't that big a deal. I knew it would happen eventually. Perhaps with Liam it wouldn't hurt. Perhaps with Liam I could give myself completely. Hell! I didn't know, but for him, because of him, I wanted to try. "Okay. We'll try, when we get home."

His grin was big and lecherous. "No. Here!"

What the fuck? "You're kidding?"

I watched as Liam tore at his jeans, pulling them open and letting them drop to the ground. What the hell was going on? "No. I want you now." He reached for my jeans and I barely got his wrists contained before he had them open. "Come on, let's fuck!"

This wasn't right. Something was wrong. "Liam? What the hell's going on?"

Liam seemed to wake up, come out of this crazed state he was in. He looked lost and confused. Then he turned kind of ashen before turning from me. "I'm warm, Jackson. Real warm." He put his hand over his mouth and I felt dread in the pit of my stomach. He turned his whole body away. "I don't feel go—"

I watched as Liam emptied his stomach, retching hard. Oh fuck! How the hell? No. No! I screamed it inside my mind. His drink had been spiked. Someone got to him. Now I knew why he'd practically jumped me on the side of the road. Sweet, shy Liam wasn't an exhibitionist. When he stopped hurling, I pulled him and practically threw him into the jeep. I got in and spun around on the highway, mindless of whomever I might piss off. I pressed my foot on the accelerator, until I hit ninety. "Keep talking to me Liam! Tell me how good it'll be when you fuck me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds