Sweet Submissive

"Hey, hey, calm down," Seth mentally rolled his eyes as he tried to placate the hybrid. Here he was a seasoned beta playing at being an omega. But he knew he had to tread carefully around the newly mated omega, knowing how wolf shifters could get around their mates if they thought they were being threatened. Who knew how a half dragon or a half incubus would react?

"Look, Talon, I'm just going give her my shirt so she's not naked- although I can't say I'm not enjoying the sight," Seth smiled at Enaera and winked, trying to put her at ease. Before he knew it, Dietrich's hand grabbed at his throat and pulled him close.

"Look at her again and I'll replace eyeballs with your balls," Dietrich growled, but that wasn't what had Seth paling. Seth gulped as he heard the Alpha voice again. It was almost unheard of for two Alphas to be born in the same family. He made a show of placing his hand over his eyes and held the shirt out to Nolan, who had come to stand by his brother. They'd also effectively formed a blockade in front of Enaera.

Seth opened his eyes just in time to see Nolan rubbing the shirt over his nude body and rubbing his scent over his shirt before passing it behind him to Enaera without even looking at her. Smirking, Seth stepped back and waited for Enaera to join their little tete-te-tete . She shyly stepped between the two brothers, one hand pulling twigs and leaves from the mess of her hair while the other was tugging the shirt down her thighs.

"Enaera, come here," Andrew commanded, holding his hand out to the wolf.

Amused, Seth watched as Dietrich snapped at Andrew's hand while Nolan wrapped his arm around Enaera's waist to hold her back. This was going nowhere quickly.

"Okay, everybody just calm down. Enaera?" Enaera's beautiful violet eyes glanced up at Seth and he smiled to reassure her.

"Yes, Seth?" Her soft voice instantly dispelled some of the tension in the group, her powers of an omega at work. Seth was grateful for that.

"I need you explain to everybody what happened last night. Your two testosterone filled mates can only growl and snap at me so I need you to clear thing up, okay?"

But before Enaera could answer, Nolan spoke up. "What do you mean mated?"

This was going to be a long day. Seth rolled his eyes and nodded at Enaera's neck, which was partially exposed to show two distinct bite scars on either side of her neck.

"Smell her. She smells like the both of you now."

In tandem, both brothers turned their heads to Enaera and sniffed. She seemed to shrink under so much scrutiny. Dietrich was the first to turn back to them, a scowl on his face.

"How the fuck is that possible? I thought werewolves mated when they have sex and bite at the same time. We weren't both fucking her at the same time," Dietrich snarled. A small gasp at his side made him look down into hurt purple eyes, making his feel like an ass. But if the little omega had gotten herself mated to him, she should know how crass he was.

"Never the less, I'm guessing you both, uh, had her right?" Seth moderated his words so he wouldn't embarrass Enaera like Dietrich had. If the man hadn't been an Alpha, Seth would have already pulled a punch on him for his callous words.

"Yes, we did," Nolan answered his voice monotone.

"Well I'm guessing that by the time you guys bit her both of your semen was in her, making the dual mating possible." By the time he was finished, Seth was blushing. It was mostly because he'd always seen Enaera like a sister and had protected her as such. He'd never really given a thought to her even having sex, so having to blatantly talk about it was disconcerting.

"We're hybrids. We incubuses don't mate for life so this mating shouldn't be too hard to break," Nolan was talking to Dietrich, but it sounded like the man was trying to convince himself.

Feeling affronted for Enaera, Seth growled and felt his skin bristle with the need to attack. But it was Andrew who spoke for him.

"You break the mating bond, you kill Enaera. I suspect as hybrids you'll survive the break but Enaera's already imprinted on you, you sick bastards," Andrew cursed, shaking his head. While he's had his own plans for the omega, he'd treated her with respect and knew how fragile she was. She wouldn't survive being mated to these two and he was already being proved right. Not even a whole day passed and they already wanted to undo the mating.

The sound of small whimpers caught Andrew's attention and he saw Enaera step back from her mates, crying softly. His heart caught on the pitiful sight she made. Abandoned at young age by parents who hadn't wanted an omega child, Andrew had found her as a small pup. He and his brothers had helped raise her, had coddled and protected her from all the evils of the world. But that had all amounted to nothing and now they were in this mess. Andrew knew he shouldn't have let the two hybrids run with them. Seeing as how their father was an ambassador, he couldn't exactly refuse and he liked their grandmother too much to risk insulting her.

"Enaera, it'll be okay, sweet." Andrew ignored the growl coming from Dietrich. The man could growl all he wanted but he didn't give a shit. "You have no right to be possessive of her when you just planned to discard her," he snapped at them. "Nara, why don't you come with me and we'll go back to the compound and sort all this out?"

Maybe this whole mess could be sorted. They'd get the mating undone and then he'd be there to pick up the pieces. While he and Enaera weren't true mates, he still cared for her. And with her at his side, he'd benefit directly from her omega powers.

Sniffling, Enaera quickly ran away from her unwanted mates and jumped into Andrew's outstretched arms. Andrew wrapped his arms around her and turned his back on the brothers at his betas and the enforcer attacked the now changed hybrids.

When Enaera had run away from them, they'd instantly changed forms. What awed them was that they were at least twice the size of a normal were, another sign of their Alpha status. Dietrich had already been of a monstrous size, but now he towered over them, only slightly larger than his younger brother. They snapped and snarled at the group in warning, stalking them in circles.

With Enaera shivering in his arms, Andrew yelled for his men to shift but they were no match for the two Alphas. Seth yelped as Nolan's claw caught him across his chest and felt his muscles being cut though like butter under the force of his claws. The other werewolves were quickly cut down by the alpha hybrids, their screams of pain echoing throughout the woods.

"Dammit, Andrew, give her back to them or we're all about to become hybrid brunch!" Seth yelled. Snarling in frustration, Andrew moved away from Enaera. While it pained him to say it, his wolf form was not as big as the hybrids'. But that in no way meant that he'd be giving up his pack. As soon as they calmed down, he'd explain to them exactly where their place was; under his rule.

Immediately, the hybrids swarmed around Enaera and shifted back to their human forms before both brothers grabbed her around the waist. She didn't try to run again, which seemed to mollify them. Nolan bent his head and whispered something in her ear, which seemed to make her more amenable towards them. Even with supernatural hearing, Andrew couldn't make out what he said. Then the hybrid turned and faced them.

"We've decided to stay mated to her, for now," he announced, and Dietrich nodded his agreement but he didn't look too happy about it.

"Oh, goody, now we can get down to the real problem," Seth panted, clutching at his healing wounds. "We have three goddamn Alphas in the same pack."

Andrew helped his injured packmates from the ground and tore into his wrist, feeding them his healing blood. While Enaera's blood would have quickened the healing process, Andrew knew he was already on thin ice with those two concerning Enaera. As alpha, he felt his mate's pain as his own and he didn't want to endanger them further.

"Shit, we're part of this fucking pack?" Dietrich rubbed his hand down his face and shook his head.

Andrew sneered. "Your part of my pack, and I'm your Alpha."

Dietrich snorted. "Not much of pack," he scoffed, shooting a derisive look towards the man Andrew was feeding. Ben, the man in question pulled away and snarled viciously at the man threatening his Alpha. Andrew put a hand to his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Please, can we not fight? It's draining me." Enaera's wispy voice sounded strained and Andrew realized with a curse what the fight must have done to her.

As an omega, she was the perfect cure for aggressive wolves and was useful in diffusing tense situations. But if a fight erupted, the anger and hurt of it would drain her powers. Omegas were used as either deterrents or as healers, but in a fight they became useless and a liability.

Nolan grabbed Enara up, even though she put up a fuss. He squeezed her around the waist and she settled down but a frown still marred her face. Nolan looked straight at Andrew and for a moment Andrew had the strange urge to bow his neck. Shaking off the offending thought, Andrew glard right back. This man would never be the Alpha of his pack, not as long as he lived.

"I want her resting in bed. She's had a rough night." Andrew heard a quiet snicker from Seth at Nolan's words. "Lead the way," Nolan commanded with a nodded to his head.

Andrew looked at Enaera's wan face and decided that this standoff could wait until after she was cared for. With a curt nod, he lead his men back towards the camp, the two hybrids falling in line behind them. With a motion of his hands, two of his men fell back and flanked the hybrids. Andrew saw Dietrich give him a dirty look but he ignored it. The sooner the hybrids learned how things were done here, the sooner they'd adapt to his rule.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweet Submissive
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds