• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweetie Ch. 10

Sweetie Ch. 10

12

My sore little butt saw no action for many days. Charlene made sure that I was rubbing the cream into it often.

Four days after 'the incident of the locked up asshole,' as I thought of it, Charlene told me, over breakfast, that I was scheduled to go to Tansy's for my laser treatment, at noon the following day. I tried not to let my face show any concern. I knew that I would go through with this, for her, or maybe for myself.

"You mustn't shave anything today or tomorrow, Sweetie," she said. "It'll be better if they can see where they need to work."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you for doing this, Sweetie," her eyes met mine, & the look in them told me that she was truly happy at my decision.

"I think we can start up your stretching regimen again," she said, holding up that feather duster butt plug.

I stood, & bent over for her, as she eased it into my passage. My four days of respite from anal action had served me well, I thought, as it popped itself into place.

"Mel can't drive you to the salon, Sweetie, so you might want to call up your friend, Joe, to take you tomorrow."

I felt the blood leaving my face as I thought of that lecherous gay guy.

"How about Kathy, or Christa?"

"Kathy's working, dear. I hadn't thought of Christa. I'll give you her number, so you can call her & ask her."

She wrote Christa's number on one of her cards, & left for work.

I went about my normal duties, & by lunch time, I decided to call Christa to see if she'd be able to take me to the salon.

Yeah," she said when I asked. "I think it'd be a fun way to pass the time...taking you to the doctor's office & sitting on my ass waiting for you to get worked over. Can't wait!"

"Um...sorry? It's either you or Charlene wants me to call the gay cabbie. I think you'd be a lot more fun to be around."

"Uh huh. That's because you're just so scared of doing men by yourself. It's going to happen one way or the other, Sweetie. Maybe I should just stay home & let it happen."

"Uh...I'd really rather you didn't. Please? I just don't fancy him."

"Oh my god listen to yourself, girl," she laughed. Then, she mimicked my tone, as she said " 'I just don't fancy him' How gay do you want to sound? I think that's, like, number 3 on my list of the gayest shit I've heard all day!"

"Aw, hell, Chrith-ta! I can lithp a lot better than that, you know!"

"Oh, work it, you fucking cow! I"ll see you in about an hour."

I took another shower, looking at the clock, & realized that she'd once again timed her arrival just in time to milk my big ol' udders (in keeping with the spirit of the cow theme). I was actually looking forward to not having to shave my face anymore, & waxing seemed like some form of corporal punishment.

The first thing Christa wanted to do when she got there was to milk my tits the 'old fashioned way,' by pulling on my teats like I was a cow. It was sort of funny, yet still rather humiliating, to have her tugging on my nubbins like that, with my milk spraying all over.

I cleaned it up after she had sipped the last of it all from my breasts, & we took off for the doctor's office.

After I had filled out the proper forms, we sat in the waiting room, whispering about this other lady in there who was probably a stripper. I guessed she was in for the permanent brazilian, but Christa said she most likely had a hairy back, which put me in a fit of coughing laughter.

The nurse's assistant came out & called my name.

Christa said, "Get this sasquatch bitch in there & fix her hairy back."

I was giggling my ass off as I went out of the waiting room.

I thought that this would be a one-time thing. I was wrong. It turns out that they had to schedule four more appointments, before I was totally hair-free from my nose to my toes. They also reworked my eyebrows, & removed all the hair from the back of my neck, too.

Evidently, Christa had a pretty good 'in' with the establishment,because she got them to complete it all within two weeks.

During this time. Melissa & Rachael had also come over, & increased my bra size until I had a truly awesome bust line, wearing a 40JJ bra, when my heavy breasts weren't on display on the shelf of my corsets. The corsets had reduced my waist to a mere 26 inches, as well. My ass was a bulbous 44, & as Melissa had promised, stuck out 'like a back porch.'

It was coming up on Memorial Day weekend, & Charlene seemed especially cheery. She had a week's vacation coming up, & said she had some special plans for the upcoming week.

Of course, I was a little apprehensive about it all. "Special," to Charlene, usually meant something approaching "traumatic," for me.

I was now into my ninth week of servitude, & I was somewhat happy that I hadn't been totally broken in my mind as a man. The changes that had been made, though, were so drastic that I began to wonder if I'd ever be able to truly go back to being the person I used to think I was.

I awoke that Friday morning at 4 AM. I got up, noticing that my sleep patterns were totally fucked up, but, other than that, I seemed to be coping. I was waking every two to three hours to milk my huge udders, & sleeping with these things was a whole new experience. The only way I could really sleep, was with one arm up under my head, while the other was tucked away between my breasts.

I had become quite acquainted with the corset, & could get into it all by myself, & still attach my stockings to the garter straps. I was very used to 5 inch heels on all my shoes, too. The hairless globes of my ass were constantly rubbing together with some lube between them, making my ass sway seductively with every step.

I'd been fucked by Bob & Rachael several times, by now, & found that I loved the shot of cum deep in my bowels, although lately they had taken to shooting their juice on my big tits, which was very pretty, when I saw it in a mirror or on any of the innumerable recordings that Charlene kept showing me as I sat on the Sybian, Charlene had taken to fucking my ass more often, as well. She seemed to love hearing me beg for her to cum in my ass. Christa was almost a fixture in the household, & could be found pawing at my chest or ass, & sometimes even my cock, almost daily. Kathy had come back a few times, & had fucked me every time she was there. Melissa finally got to fist-fuck my ass, last week, & seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

As I served her breakfast, Charlene seemed about to bubble over in some sort of anticipation of events to come.

"I can't wait until tomorrow, Sweetie," she gushed over her meal. "You are going to be so surprised!"

I was eating her pussy as she ate her breakfast, something she'd taken a liking to. this last week. I raised my head, & asked her what was so exciting.

"I won't tell you," she said. "It'd ruin the surprise! But trust me, you're gonna love it!"

Later, as I cleaned up in the nude, she would come up behind me & stroke her fingers between my ass cheeks, taunting me, while keeping me lubed. She took off for work, & I was left to wonder what was coming my way over the weekend.

After she left, I was wearing a light, almost see-through, floral-print summer dress in pink, with 5-inch heels on my sandals. My nails were perfect, as was my make up & blond wig. Under the dress, I wore an open-breasted bra that pushed my huge breasts together & up like an offering, & that tiny pouch that pulled my cock & balls forward, yet left my ass totally open for the two & a half-inch wide butt plug that was inserted.

The doorbell startled me out of my reverie as I mopped the kitchen floor. I put down the mop, & opened the door to find Kathy standing there with three other women.

"Hi," she said cheerfully as I opened the door. "I brought some friends over for coffee. I hope that's okay."

Knowing my place in this household, I could only answer, "Of course it's okay, Kathy," & I ushered them into the kitchen.

I didn't know these women, so it would be possibly off-putting to take them to the living room, where the Sybian sat like a testament to my mistress' more vulgar pursuits.

"This is Marie," Kathy introduced us. Marie was a housewife who looked to be in her forties. She was completely generic in appearance - mousy-brown, shoulder-length hair, standing at around five foot six or so, medium build, She seemed to be quite taken with me as I shook her hand, after starting the coffee.

"This is Pam." Pam was slightly heavy, around 35, with a good bust, strawberry-blond curly hair, & an odd fashion sense. She was very colorful in a multi-colored print blouse, with fire-red shorts. Her eyes seemed to lock onto my big bust as I shook her hand.

"I'm Heather," the next woman introduced herself aggressively. She was tall, at about five ten, with a thin frame & smallish breasts. Her light brown hair was so long it draped to her waist, which I thought was very unusual for a woman in her late thirties. She was covered in freckles, & wore no make up. Her hand lingered on my own when we shook.

"Nice to meet you all. What do you take in your coffee?"

"We aren't really here for coffee, you know, Sweetie," Kathy said, "but thank you for making it."

"Oh," I poured them all cups anyway, & took the creamer out of the refrigerator & put it on the table, "so, what can I do for you ladies?"

"We're here to check out what Charlene has done to you," Heather answered. "We've been told some rather interesting things about you, Sweetie. Is it true that you're a man?"

Her aggressive questioning startled me a bit. I felt immediately embarrassed, & could only nod my head as I blushed.

"Wow," said Marie. "I'd never have guessed."

"Look at her throat," said Pam. "She has a slight Adam's Apple."

"Well," Kathy grinned at me, "I'm sure that they'd like to see more, Sweetie. Why don't we go into the living room?"

I stood on shaking heels, & escorted my guests into the room with the Sybian in the corner.

"Oh my god," Pam gasped. "I've heard about these!"

My three new acquaintances all stood next to the machine. Marie held up the remote, &, thumbing the controls, watched with glee as the huge dildo rose out of the barrel.

"Jeeeeezus," she exclaimed. "Who handles this thing? It looks like it'd tear you apart!"

Kathy looked at me, slyly. I knew I was being set up to perform, but decided to play it dumb.

"Well, it takes some getting used to. I thought you were working today, Kathy," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Nah. I have the day off, so I thought I'd introduce you to our little club."

"Club?"

"Yep," Heather said. "We're the '4-W's.' That stands for "Wet, Wild, Wonderful Women' "

"Is this, like, a club exclusively for women?" I asked, hoping I'd have an out.

"Of course! No men allowed," Pam replied.

"Some of us like cocks, too, but this club is just for us girls," Kathy said.

"Well, since you all know what I am, I can't help but ask..."

"Oh! We're very interested in girls like you, Sweetie," Heather interrupted me. "We've heard about Melissa & Rachael, too. We hope we can bring them to a few meetings."

"So," I wondered, "what exactly is it that you do in your club?"

"We play," Marie laughed. "We talk about fixing men like Charlene fixed you, too. I really want to do this to my hubby when he retires."

"Marie!" Pam laughed, "George could never look this good!"

"True, but I think it might humble him a bit. He could use some humbling."

All the women laughed at that. There was a lot of chattering going on at once, & I was having a hard time keeping up. Questions were being fired at me rapidly, but before I could answer, another would be fired at me from someone else.

Pam walked up to me, & began to unbutton my dress from the top down. I could only stand helplessly as she opened the front of my dress, pushed it over my shoulders, then let it fall to the floor. I stood there with my hands at my sides, as I'd been taught by Rachael & Melissa, whenever anyone wanted to see me. My breasts stood out hugely from my chest, held up like a display for them to see. Pam's hands wandered over my tits, tweaking my nipples gently. She removed my bra, & played some more.

"I want to see some cock," Marie exclaimed, dropping to her knees at my side. Her nimble fingers started to pull away my little pouch, & soon it was at my feet, & my cock was rising in their sight.

"Oh, wow," Pam whispered. "This is so hot!"

Heather went behind me, feeling my ass. I felt her hands at my butt plug.

"What have we here?" She asked, tugging on it. "Turn around & show the girls what you've got here, Sweetie."

My eyes met Kathy's, as she sat in the recliner, grinning at me.I wondered what she was thinking. My cock was risen to its full length, now, & I gasped as Pam's hand held it, while her thumb was smearing my pre-cum around on the head of my cock.

Heather turned me around, & Pam let go. I was made to bend over, & Heather gently worked that huge plug out of my open ass.

"Looks like she'll survive the initiation, ladies," Marie laughed.

"Initiation?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"New girls have to take a fist in their cunts, Sweetie," Heather whispered hotly in my ear, "before they can become members in good standing."

"Yeah, they also have to take three cocks at once," Marie said. "That was my favorite part!"

"She's such a slut for cock," Heather said in a disgusted tone of voice.

"Yeah, well as I remember, you had a great time on those cocks, yourself," teased Pam. Turning to me, she added," She was cumming like gangbusters on them, & even jerked the one in her mouth all over her face & tits. She looked like such a porn queen the guys couldn't take it. They came way too quick, & she made them get it up & do it all again, by sucking their cocks until they could get it up for a second go."

"I was just trying to prove to myself that I could do it, you bitches," Heather laughed. "You know I prefer to be the fuck-ER rather than the fuck-EE!"

"It's true," Kathy said from her chair. "She wields a mean strap on!"

"And this hot round ass looks very very fuckable," Heather cooed, running her hands over my ass.

"Watch out, Sweetie! Once she gets going, she'll fuck you raw," Pam warned.

"Yeah, & she always wants to use a cock that's about three sizes too big for my little pussy," Marie whined.

"Aw, hell," Heather chuckled. "You better stop or you'll scare her off before I get a chance at her!"

I looked helplessly at Kathy, who was laughing into her cupped hand. She winked at me, & told Heather she should try out the Sybian.

"I dunno, Kathy," Heather replied. "You know I don't really like to be fucked all that much."

"Why not?" I asked her, wide-eyed. I couldn't imagine not wanting to feel something fucking me, after all the fucking I'd gotten over the last few weeks.

"It's just not my thing, Sweetie," she answered. "I'd much rather do the fucking. Do you remember what that was like, back in the days when you were a man?"

I dropped my head in shame, & nodded.

"Yeah, it was fun."

"Sometimes I think Heather should've been a man," Pam giggled.

"Me. too," laughed Kathy.

"Hey, I'll admit it. I wish I had a big ol' cock to fuck you all with," Heather laughed.

"But if you did, you couldn't be in the club," I suggested.

"Maybe not, but I'd sure find a way to fuck YOUR hot little ass, girl! Just LOOK at that thing!"

She stood back a little, staring at my ass. Then she smacked it hard.

"Hey," I said, "careful with the merchandise!"

"Merchandise," Heather laughed. "If you're selling, then I'm buying, bitch!"

She slapped my ass again.

"I want to ride the machine," Marie said, "but I don't think I can take that."

I went & got the 7 inch dildo, & held it up for her to see.

"Is this more along the lines of what you want, Marie?"

"Oh yeah! Can I try it out?"

I nodded, & put it on the stem of the machine. I took the remote, & waited until it was out of sight in the barrel.

"You'll have to take off your pants," I advised, & knelt to help her with her clothes.

I looked over my shoulder to see Heather kneeling between Kathy's legs, pulling her panties down from beneath her skirt. Kathy winked at me as Heather started licking her pussy, then she closed her eyes.

I helped Marie get onto the barrel of the Sybian. I reached down & played with her pussy, to make sure she was wet, before I started the motor, the dildo rising up to touch her lips.

Marie gasped, & leaned back to hold herself up with her hands behind her on the barrel of the Sybian.

"Lick her pussy," Pam told me. "Suck her clit while I fuck your ass."

I looked to see her stripping off her bright clothes. Her large breasts jiggling invitingly. I wanted to feel them on my back while I got fucked, so I got on my knees in front of Marie, & began to lick her folds as she gasped in pleasure.

I glanced back to see Pam putting on a nice 8 inch strap on dildo. She greased the length with some lube. The plug had me well-prepared for her cock, in fact, it almost seemed too small as she slid it up my ass effortlessly. I wagged my big ass at Pam, & she started fucking me, holding onto my hips as she did.

I upped my efforts at Marie's pussy, & was rewarded with her gushing screaming orgasm, as Pam's thrusts became more frantic. I could feel her tits brushing my back, now, & that always got me so hot. I wanted to jerk off my cock, but I held off, not knowing what else these women had in store for me.

Marie made me stop licking her, but wanted to keep fucking the Sybian. Pam started cumming in my ass. I could tell when she gripped me so hard it hurt, & was gasping as she went into spasms in my back door.

I looked up to see Kathy shuddering through her own peak as Heather held her face plastered to the V between the woman's thighs.

As she shuddered & came down, Heather lifted her glistening face & winked at me. My tits felt so heavy, hanging down from my chest, in this position. They almost hurt, just from their sheer weight, as they swayed & clapped together as Pam's thrusts slowed to a stop.

"Oh my god," Matie whispered. "This is heavenly!"

She kept her seat on the Sybian.

Heather pointed to the monster dildo I'd taken off the machine, & asked if I could really take all of it.

"To the balls," I answered proudly.

To my surprise, Heather went to her purse, & took out a strap on, & fitted the big dildo onto it. She shuddered her hips, making it sway at me, as she walked to my face & ordered me to lick it.

As I followed Heather's orders, Pam pulled out of my ass, letting her big tits brush against me as she did. Man, that got to me! I was wagging my ass again, without even realizing it.

"Look at this bitch in heat," Heather laughed. "She really likes to be fucked, doesn't she?"

"She sure does," Kathy said. "I've really enjoyed fucking that ass of hers."

"Lay on the coffee table, slut," Heather commanded. "I want to see your face while I fuck your pussy."

I crawled to the table, & climbed up onto it on my back. Heather lifted my legs.

"Hey! Look at this! Her tits are milking," Heather exclaimed.

No sooner was it said than I had Pam & Kathy suckling my breasts, as Heather slid that big cock into my waiting ass. I sighed in pleasure, remembering what Charlene had said to me, once. It really was just like coming home.

Heather grabbed my ankles & pulled them up over her shoulders. She was slamming into me, now. Far off in the distance, I could hear the phone ringing, but Marie's screams of joy were nearly drowning it out. Kathy let my nipple drop from her lips, & went to get the phone.

"Hey, hold up, girls," she called from the foyer. Charlene says she doesn't want Sweetie used up today. She has a big day tomorrow, so we'd better finish up & get going." She turned to the phone again, & I heard her say "Sorry, Charlene. I thought it would be cool to drop by with the girls....Yeah, okay...I understand. I'll get us on our way....Yeah, she looks great, Charlene! Okay, bye!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweetie Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds