• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swing Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Swing Club

"Yes, you are. Don't lie to me, you cunt. I saw you come upstairs with those 2 guys while I was grabbing a bite to eat, you slut!" Bart said to me.

I was shocked and quite for a second, I couldn't answer, not only did I not know what to say, but I was on the verge of another major orgasm.

Then he continued "I followed you three upstairs and looked from behind the corner while they were having their way with my slut wife... while I was jacking off..."

Then I knew he was OK with it and I joined in: "O yeah, you are right, I was just so horny, I needed a real dick in me. I'm just a slut. I let these guys fuck me while I thought you were downstairs eating. I wanted to feel them empty their balls in me, deep in my hungry cunt..." I moaned at him while he has stuffing his dick deep into my cunt. I fantasized further: "This isn't the first either, while you are off to work I go back home regularly to fuck around and get some studs to fuck my asshole for me..."

That pushed my hubby over the top, he dumped yet another load of stringy cum into my pussy and lay down next to me. While we cuddled he told me he was really enjoying himself tonight and that he loved me with all his heart. I could only respond the same way, I love him deeply.

We made love 1 more time and then decided to get cleaned up a bit by taking a shower together. When we were done and got back downstairs it was only 11:45 pm, so the night was still young and we didn't want to return home yet.

Hope you have enjoyed the story. If you did, let me know ;)

Kisses,

Veronique

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swing Club
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds