• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Swinger's Haven

Swinger's Haven

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Twelve Kinks of Christmas

Swinging

If one was a swinger, there was only one spot in town to head off to on a Saturday night, with or without a group of like-minded friends. Twisted Tails was a location with a reputation to match, tucked away down a side street that no one would have supposed, during daylight hours, concealed a swingers club. After nightfall, however, the entire front lit up with neon signs designed to entice passersby into new experiences and fresh lovers, the likes of which they may never have imagined.

And if a fur did not understand the fun in swinging and partner swapping before entering the club, they surely would afterwards.

The interior pulsed with music, a low, throbbing beat lending a sensual undertone to the heady atmosphere. The lights flickered through sultry shades of crimson, plum and more that patrons could not have named, being far too wrapped up in every inch of what the club had to offer to truly care. Whether a fur was looking for the dance floor -- a warm up for company -- or cutting straight to the chase, Twisted Tails catered for everyone.

And some couples were certainly enjoying it that fateful night.

Giggling like a schoolgirl, Krista followed close on Nex's heels as he tugged her into a side room -- suitably placed so that patrons could have the privacy desired as and when they needed it. The beagle laughed and shook her hair back from her neck, the mocha, styled curls bouncing off her light brown shoulders, and swung lightly from the badger, fingers interlocking loosely just above his shoulder blades.

"Think Anaria's having fun with Dan?" She breathed, nose soft as she nuzzled down his neck to the tiny dip between his collarbones. "He was wanted to spend time with her..." The beagle shuddered, paw on the badger's hip. "The way he squirmed when you brought it up that first time... Well..."

She trailed off with a heated whine, back arching to thrust her hips forward, an open invitation from the cheeky dog.

Grinning, Nex shook his head, cheeks flushed beneath his fur, but only with pride. Of course his sweetheart was desirable -- he would never want anyone to not know that. The way the skunk moved... He shivered, pushing into Krista's touch as she arched against him, grinding into the bulge in his jeans. Well, it was a wonder that every male within sight of the entrance of the club didn't pounce her the very moment they set eyes on her! Stunning in a dress that showed off her figure to her best appeal, there was nothing that could have dragged his eyes from the skunk, Anaria, let alone wandering ones.

It was a good thing they rather liked sharing -- or swinging, as it was.

Leaning in close, he crushed his lips to Krista's and drew her lightly back into the room as the door swung closed at their heels. A small lamp cast an orange glow across the room and the pair giggled as they collapsed onto the sofa, which had been conveniently placed within easy reach of furs scrabbling with one another's clothes in a haste of passion. Growling, the badger hitched up Krista's dress around her hips, leaving her slinky red heels on as he hastily bared her legs, drinking in her curves with his hungry eyes.

His paw brushed his crimson goatee -- naturally shaded -- and he pushed his muzzle between her legs. Thrusting her hips up to him, the canine moaned and squirmed, wrapping her legs lightly around his neck, ankles crossed over his back. There could be escape, if he so wished, but the badger couldn't imagine wanting to pull away from such a sexy female, unless it was to push into her. His hot breath washed over her sex and he grinned, flicking his tongue out over the drops of moisture gleaming on her pink lips.

Of course she wouldn't have worn underwear.

The beagle hissed and arched, tail trying to wag against the unyielding mass of the sofa, as he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy, delving as far in as he could and curling it up against the spot he knew drove her wild. Krista twitched beneath his paws, whimpering as his tongue flicked within her cunny, weaving back and forth and yet not delivering quite the nuance of pleasure she craved.

"Please," she breathed, rocking her hips up to his tongue. "I want you, do you need to make me say it every time? I just want this badger on top of me. In me."

Her eyes sparkled, dancing with kinky mischief.

"I want you to fuck me."

The coarse language made him shudder, seeming wrong and yet inherently right in the moment. He'd heard her swear, of course, but hearing such crude words tumble from her lips made him harden, pushing against the limits of his jeans.

But Nex could play his little games too, especially with a lusty beagle.

"Soon," he whispered, the promise stretching tantalisingly through the air between them. "Just think of what your mate is doing with mine." He licked his lips. "Maybe Dan's even pushing into her right now..."

He groaned, nose grinding over her clit as he bucked forward instinctively, trying to find something to mount even as his muzzle was occupied. Krista's eyes narrowed wickedly and the beagle's tongue lapped along the side of her muzzle, ears slipping back to form such a seductive expression that the badger's heart leapt into his throat.

"Perhaps I don't want to wait..."

The beagle moved like lightning, unwinding her legs from Nex's neck and pouncing with all four paws, tail wagging so swiftly that it may as well have been a blur at her rump. Tackling him playfully to the ground, the lusty beagle barked and pressed her muzzle to his, knees slipping to either side of his body as she ground into the hard rise in his jeans.

Oh, how she wanted him, her friend's partner, her lover. But he could be her lover too, if but for a sweet, sweet time. It was just the way of it for the two couples -- to share and enjoy whatever delights were offered to them.

What sort of dog would she be to deny herself such pleasure?

Nex grunted, bowled back onto the floor with the slightly smaller fur on top of him, helpless for a moment as she unzipped his jeans and tugged them down around his hips. He wouldn't have said no even if he'd been able to speak, hissing through clenched teeth as his fleshy cock sprung free, pointing straight up to Krista and trickling with drops of pre-cum. He trembled and clenched his fists as the beagle spread her legs and sank down, taking his cock between her soaked lips, her natural fluids more than enough lubrication to ensure he would fill her up right to the brim.

He gasped and clenched his teeth, the need to cum thrumming through his veins, the desires of his body mingling with the wicked eroticism in his mind. Could he hold back? Nex swallowed. And did he even have to? As he slid deep into her sex, guided by Krista, the badger rocked his hips up, hard, slamming in deep. The beagle yelped, tail wagging, and bore down with the weight of her body, each battling the other teasingly for control of the situation. Yet, even though Nex was on the bottom, the badger had a trick or two up his sleeve.

With the canine's dress hitched and rumpled around her hips, he pushed his hind paws -- still in his 'going out' shoes that Anaria had made him buy -- into the floor and thrust up. He utilised every scrap of strength at his disposal as he fucked her as he knew she wanted, grunting as their bodies came together in a rolling mass of sweaty fur and lust. The beagle rolled her head on her shoulders, ears twitching, and clapped her paw over her lips to stifle a howl as he gripped her hips tightly with one paw. The other dipped to where their bodies joined, a thumb pressing to her clit to electric effect.

That was more than enough to push the beagle dangerously close to the edge, the risk of being walked in on in such a vulnerable position driving a little whine from her pretty lips. She shivered, fur fluffing up over her shoulders as her dress pulled and tugged, the creamy white of her belly on display, and Nex grinned, using his greater weight and size to his advantage to flip her onto her back all too easily.

She did not resist, lost in his embrace, and let loose a howl that would have let the whole club know what they were up to, if not for the pulsing music. Nex panted, cock twitching as the need to cum rose and rose -- really, it was hard to think of anything else with his cock buried in such a hot lady. Krista twisted and clung to him, pushing her hips up to him as he thrust with as much strength as she had left in her body.

But, when orgasm came, that temporary strength deserted her entirely, fickle in its will.

The beagle barked, the sound devolving into a long moan, interrupted only by gasps that could have been for breath that would not come. As if her body was no longer her own, she rocked into his paws and whined, clutching at his forearms as her body jerked, hair a tangled mess from her wild movements. That would be a concern for later; right then, nothing mattered bar the ecstasy of the moment, drawn out and out by her partner's thrusting shaft, driving her on to further highs.

Nex hunched over her, holding back for as long as possible as he thrust, hips working to derive as much pleasure for him and his partner out of the encounter. Yet his body proved a traitor in the moment, shuddering into a hasty climax that ripped the breath from his lungs. Perhaps he would have been able to last longer if he had not had Krista's bouncing breasts, full and heavy beneath a paw, his muzzle pushed lustfully into the warm flesh of the other. Krista's orgasm thrust the badger into his peak in turn and he growled and snapped at nothing at all as his hips juddered up against the canine, emptying his balls into the willing and wanting beagle, tongue lolling from her muzzle.

They didn't bother using a condom.

Leaning over Krista, Nex licked her muzzle, tongue lapping gently along the side of her face down to her pointed nose as he recovered, arms trembling with the effort it took merely to hold up his own weight. Head lolling back, Krista blinked up at the badger as the door sealing them off from the world cracked open, letting in the beat of the outside world. It served as an abject reminder that they were not alone, as common as it was to stumble in on other furs enjoying one another at the club.

Chuckling, the beagle pushed herself up on one elbow and kissed a line down Nex's neck, the badger shivering under her touch as his cock drooled cum. The final few spurts of his desire spurted out weakly to stain the fur of her inner thighs. Quirking her eyebrow, the beagle shot him a knowing look, finger pressed to her painted lips.

"Perhaps we should see what our mates are up to now?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Swinger's Haven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds