• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Swinging at the Hardware Store

Swinging at the Hardware Store

Kathleen walked through the sliding doors with a shit eating grin on her face and a bounce in her step. As Doug took her arm in his hand the goose bumps that arose on her flesh reminded him of the risk they were taking - with just an innocent trip to the local home depot.

Since the birthday party two months ago they had been inseparable.

Their casual flirting had intensified since her divorce and when Doug approached his wives sister Kathleen in the guest bathroom that afternoon, and she accepted his dare, they began to play a secret game that intensified every day.

That afternoon in the guest bathroom would forever be etched in their memories.

Doug had peered out the window and saw his beautiful wife trying to coax a song that he had sang to her since his third birthday out of the blushing birthday boy.

My poor wife, she couldn't let go. The days of 'childhood' games had left with this birthday. He would rescue his young heir as soon as he did this one quick task.

The family had all gathered and were waiting for 3 o'clock, and the arrival of the Piñata. The Piñata is exactly what Doug was headed to the spare bedroom for when he heard the water running in the Ensuite.

His peripheral vision caused him to snap his attention to the partially opened door and his jaw dropped when he saw Kathleen's reflection in the mirror.

She looked right past him in the mirror as she lifted her skirt.

Kathleen started to sway her hips as she rubbed her hand up and down her ass.

The boy shorts she wore were an electric blue. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't.

Hey – he remembered the shorts now. They were the ones from the video Kathleen sent on their chat one weekend, while they listened to each other cum via cell phone.

Doug and Kate loved to watch videos together and compare fantasies.

He thought back to the video as he watched her sit down on the sheepskin rug that lined the floor in front of the sink.

She looked up at him, no longer pretending she couldn't see him. "It's your turn cum slut" Kathleen purred, "the dare is yours..." she whispered as she crooked her finger and invited him to sit in front of her.

"I dare you to suck my cock – for real, no pretending!" Doug teased.

"Get down here then – what are you waiting for? Permission from my sister?"

There was barely room to fit.

He stripped off his jeans and shorts in one motion and accepted her naughty invitation.

As Doug lowered to the floor, her left foot started playing with his tite puckered hole, and her right one ran up his balls.

Suddenly her toes gripped him with such dexterity he simply stared in awe. Her smile widened as she bent forward and licked her tongue up his cock.

His back arched and his head almost slammed the wall when she started sucking on his swollen head.

Doug's left hand gripped the towel rack above him for support. His other hand twisted Kathleen's hair pushing his cock deep into her throat.

Her mannerisms and characteristics so like his wife, yet her passion and lust for cum was of another being entirely.

He felt her inner slut escape that day. He could smell her as sure as he smelled the sweet pussy juice glistening as it escaped his Katie's bald pussy lips.

Suddenly her toe entered his ass and her mouth came off his cock with a pop.

Doug's rigid cock slapped back and smacked his belly. The cum that spurted out stuck to him.

Kathleen's eyes held fire as she sucked a mouthful of gooey cum filled spit in and out, and in and out of her mouth as if about to spit it at him... Doug shocked her by grabbing her and kissing her deeper than either of them realized was possible.

Neither had experienced anything like this before.

A call from the kitchen snapped them back to reality.

Something snapped in Doug that day. Something changed.

His mind opened up and suddenly he had the curious horny school boy back – in his mature body; with a mind ruled by more than his very hard cock.

Every week they got more daring. Venturing closer to the edge.

One day Kathleen had mentioned to Doug that she once met an "Exotic Dancer/Stripper looking" woman in the hardware store buying equipment to mount a sex swing. She described it to the salesman asking for hooks to hold up to 160lbs. Kathleen described to him how she just listened and felt herself cream her panties.

Doug's cock saluted the idea of trying a new adventure and they spent hours online investigating the possibilities of this miracle device that could deliver them to each other in positions wilder than either had fantasized about; yet anyway.

'Teach me to swing Douglas dear' Kathleen texted one afternoon. 'That's my dare – I dare you to teach me to swing!'.

Doug's message back was immediate 'Oh silly Katie... there is swinging about to happen alright – meet me at Home Depot at seven, I'll park in section G, watch for my car!'

The dare excited Kathleen. Her brother in law had became so much bolder since they shared each others cum.

Each fantasy they described made her clit swell more or differently. That mysterious woman he met on the Literotica site, Curious Monkey or something of the sort – the one that wrote the steamy stories had helped their fantasies CUM to life you could say.

Kate was pretty sure Doug's playmate was truly some bald 50 year old man, but the stories were hot. So 'whatever' she thought, smiling to herself.

Kate's felt herself shiver. Her clit felt huge right now, because she knew one thing for certain; this was the day they intended to play for real, not online. Not on the phone, or hidden away in a bathroom.

As they approached isle 69 they saw another couple holding hands and looking at a magazine.

"A red one, it has to be David! Anyone with half an ounce of courage would agree!" the woman said. When she spotted Kathleen she grinned and winked a very green eye her way.

Kathleen blushed and looked back over her shoulder at Doug.

"Deary, come settle an argument if you don't mind." Came a request from this stunning redhead with the tightest black stripper boots she had seen in public. Kathleen couldn't imagine how this woman walked in those boots.

"Sweetness," the woman continued, not missing a beat.

"My FRIEND here wants to fly economy and I need to make him understand that the luxuries of First Class should never be ignored or denied."

"Oh?" Kathleen inquired. "Where are you traveling to?"

"My den I HOPE!" she laughed - causing the very tall blond 'David' beside her to blush a deep crimson. What a fitting name for this perfect statue of a man Kathleen thought to herself.

Kathleen gazed at the catalog the woman was holding and her face soon matched David's as she noticed the pictures of women in different positions in different 'Sex Swings', Doug's hand held her steady as he laughed at his Katie's naivete.

"May I?" Doug asked as he gently took the magazine from the redheads hand. "I just have to read the article that has so obviously intrigued you."

Doug studied the article:

. Free USA Shipping on the bungee sex swing

Bungee sex swing - Price $ 387.00

We have one special made Red sex swing. The manufacturer made a special Red bungee swing for top retailers and we have decided since we do not have anymore of the black or purple ones that we would offer this special swing.

There is only 1 red bungee sex swing available for sale. Once it is purchased and the order passes through the security checks this page will be updated to reflect that we are once again sold out of the bungees.

Orders are processed first come first served. If the information you provide at check out doesn't match with the bank billing information, we will not process the order and will move on to the next person.

This item can only be shipped to the billing address.

Quantity: 1 Red Regular (80 - 160lbs)

Doug's brown eyes lit up and he held the article out for Kathleen to read the claims to fame of this miracle device.

Kathleen's nipples pressed the satin of her blouse as she read the article.

Doug felt Kathleen shiver as he handed the catalog back to their new acquaintance and looked her up and down.

"I never caught your name Miss."

"Mmmm not many do young man." She stated boldly.

"Well as generous as your young compliment was, what name would I call out, if ever the need arose?" Doug asked a tad sarcastically.

"Who do I want to be today?" she asked the question to everyone, yet no one in particular.

What a strange woman Kate thought as she squeezed Doug's arm signaling him to get the fuck out of there.

"I must admit dearest, that ass was made to bite!" the redhead breathed at Doug through even white teeth.

"Call me Madame B, and let's continue this conversation at the toy store." She said as she rubbed Doug's arm.

"Jungle Bunnies has a play room. Are you a member Douglas?" she asked as her manicured fingers pinched an inch of his left butt cheek causing his cock to straighten in his jeans.

"I have never had the pleasure of Jungle Bunnie's Madame B. I'm afraid Gymboree and Chuckie Cheese have played strong competition in my life until just recently, but I'll try anything twice." Doug replied with a wink.

"David, take Douglas with you to the playground. I'll escort little Katie here." This woman oozed sexuality and Kathleen seemed apprehensive.

"Doug, can't we all go in your car?" Kathleen begged as she pinched him.

"Oh don't be afraid sweetie. I won't bite, hard anyway." Madame B laughed as she opened the door and helped Kathleen lower into her sportscar.

"Meet you there boys!" Madame B purred as she rolled up the window and shifted into reverse.

"How long have you been married to David?" Kathleen asked. She couldn't get David's lithe body out of her mind. His unruly blonde hair and sinewy muscles made her heart skip a beat.

"We are lovers little Katie." Madame B explained as she ran a hand slowly up Kathleen's bare leg. "No strings, just some harmless chains and scarves. Nothing untoward."

"Do you like coffee Katie?" changing the subject.

"Oh yes!" Kathleen breathed her reply shakily.

She felt the redheads fingers join in a pinch as she asked the question causing her to jump.

"Coffee is tricky sweet Katie. A bean is just a bean, 'till you take proper care to roast and grind it – and develop the perfect brew." Madame B lit a cigarette and let out 3 perfect smoke rings. Kathleen was mesmerized as she watched them float up in the car.

"You see I believe we all have an empty spot that can only be filled by someone with the right passion." She explained as she pressed a button and the top suddenly folded away opening the car up to some amazing evening air.

Kathleen shivered and blushed as Madame B's fingers worked their way under the thin fabric of her panties. She felt the wet spot spreading and she melted a little. She watched in awe as her legs betrayed her and spread apart for this woman, almost in slow motion.

"Do you like to be touched Sweet Katie?"

"I do....."

"Why are you blushing little Katie?"

The question stung Kathleen causing her blush to spread to her chest. Her nipples hardened even more and she jerked in her seat as she felt the car come to an abrupt stop.

"Relax little one. Tonight can be whatever we want it to be. I saw you devouring David with your eyes. I promised to feed him. I think he deserves a darling Stana Katic look alike!" she sucked her fingers clean and giggled as she walked around and opened the passenger door for Kathleen.

The entry doors were one way glass. The reflection of the girls walking up to the door caused more than a few men to stand in hopes of offering them a seat to wait for the next opening.

"Oh my, BOYS!! Get the luxury suite ready. Our special guests have arrived!" the floor manager summoned his staff to attention with the arrival of Madame B. Kathleen was impressed and more than a little envious of her sexual prowess.

A dozen eyes followed the stunning redhead as she pinned a blush colored name tag on Doug's shirt then a similar one on Kathleen's shift. There were lipstick prints on their name tags. How curious? Kathleen noticed David and 'B' had gold pins with stars on theirs. What kind of club was this?

The rooms were all walled in mirrors, and the lighting held a full spectrum of amazing colors. Doug's arms encircled the redheads waist and Kathleen thought she noticed Madame B's knees weaken with his gesture.

David, how do you fancy signing little Katie in and I will bring Douglas to the showroom to select our toys for the evening.

With a smile and a nod David put his arm around Kathleen's shoulders and guided her into the room to his left.

In the darkness of the corridor Doug blended into the shadows and felt his erection strain against the thigh of his seductress.

She quickly led him into the room adjoining her lovers and the view of David and Kathleen through the one way glass was illuminated by black lights and a strobe.

Doug briefly felt the cool air of the room on his skin as his pants were torn from him, but the heat of the mouth surrounding his cock was hot and the velvet feel of her throat was sending him quickly over the edge.

He felt his cum unload into a greedy throat and it took considerable effort to regain some composure.

"She did not have a fucking clue you little cum slut you! I told you as much didn't I?" Doug geered at Bethany as she swallowed the last of his load.

"Douggie Baby, I never doubted you for a minute. I don't particularly like that your little tart thinks I am some 50 year old man writing to you online – but this was worth the wait. You were worth the wait." She purred. "Fucking you online was one thing, but to feel you and smell you. To really touch you." Her voice trailed off.

"I hope I finally showed you how I have always felt about you." She whispered into Doug's ear as tears escaped her emerald eyes.

Doug held her close and kissed her with the passion that had stored up all these months.

He looked into Bethany's eyes then together they looked into the other room as David was strapping a giggling and obviously willing Kathleen into a swing that had leopard print furry padding.

"I need you Bethany. It's time I found out just how curious you truly are my love." Doug mouthed into a trembling Bethany's ear.

His hand slipped under her thin clothing as he spread her on the leather divan and devoured her whole. The sweetness of her juices were the sweetest nectar Doug had imagined and he couldn't get enough.

Doug felt the light flicker and the wall suddenly turned to a reflection of him straddling Bethany from behind. Her nipples twisted between his fingers, his mouth sucking her neck.

"You wicked slut!" Doug laughed as he realized little Katie would witness this from her side of the wall.

Bethany felt his heat rise as his balls slapped her ass and his cock swelled in her pussy.

She twisted her hips and churned the cum from him in a dance too passionate to ever describe in words.

..................

Doug was busy typing on his blackberry as he watched Kathleen drive away.

This day turned into an adventure all right.

As Doug saved the link containing a receipt to his email a text came in.

'Blackberry's are the greatest aren't they?' Bethany texted as Doug backed the car out of the parking spot.

'The red swing is sold Doug! We missed out, but baby – tonight was amazing!' Bethany texted.

Beth looked at her screen as a text from Doug arrived. A verification number displayed – she grinned and her pussy tightened as she realized who beat her to the last red swing.

Mmmm.

The sneaky little Devil!

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Swinging at the Hardware Store

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds