• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 21

SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 21

12

My name is Keith MacLean and I am living every man's dream. I was chosen by my favorite university professor to participate in an unsanctioned drug trial for a love drug named SX69. When a woman is exposed to this drug, she instantly bonds to the first man she sees. She keeps all her faculties but she has extremely heightened sexual desires while being totally subservient to her new alpha male. The SX69 dosed women universally say that their lives are happier and more fulfilling. This drug is a great boon for mankind and I am honored to be part of developing it. You really must read the previous chapters of the SX69 series to understand how the trials are going. Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*****

I was just an ordinary looking nerd who happened to be at the right place at the right time. I had finished my masters in biology and the SX69 project interested me greatly. My role started as a subject, but I was to be part of the research team after I fulfilled my part of the trial. That means living with five dosed females as their alpha male without ever being exposed to the chemical myself.

So far, I have bonded with two wonderful women, my former high school English teacher and one of her students. Both are incredible in their own way. Miss Lewis, the teacher, has beautiful lush, wavy, light brown hair to her shoulders. Her face reminds me of Charlize Theron, but a bit fuller. She has striking, light blue eyes. Her body is slim with mature full breasts and a womanly ass. I used to jerk off thinking of her in her white blouse and dark skirt many nights when I was her student. Now she gives me a blow job in the morning when I wake and during the day, bends over lifts her dark skirt over her waist and begs me to fuck her snug pussy. I happily oblige.

Sweetie, my cute 19 year-old is as sweet as her name implies. She has long strawberry-blonde hair down to her shoulders with the face of a model and always has a trusting, brilliant smile. She has slim hips and perfect 34B breasts. Her unshaven pussy is extremely tight since she was a virgin when we bonded a short time ago. Do read my account of her deflowering to better know how wonderful she is. Living with these two beauties has been fantastic.

Professor Vitello, the leader of the SX69 project has sent me and my two women to England to visit his castle and interact with his British harem while he is at his research base in Harvard, U.S. of A. He wants to see how two female groups from different alpha males interact. I knew from my previous orgy experience with the Professor's women in America that this would be the trip of a lifetime. The rules were no sex with his women and they would never violate his orders but that didn't prevent this from being a great experience. Here are my journal entries from my time there.

Trip to England - Journal Entries April 2013

The flight over in the Professor's plane and the limo ride up from London was made very pleasant by my two women, Miss Lewis and Sweetie. Put it this way, I am now a member of the Mile High Club a few times over. On the flight over, we were all very tired and amazingly, Sweetie fell asleep with her head in my lap and my cock still in her perfect mouth. It was so sweet to see her sleeping peacefully that I did not waken her to finish me off and fell asleep myself. Later she woke me as we descended into Heathrow and finished a spectacular blow job with my former high school teacher, Miss Lewis' tongue in my ear and her hand cupping my hairy ball-sack.

Professor Vitello's castle is huge with dozens of rooms on a huge estate that included a large riding stable and riding arenas. The butler, his wife, and the five women in the professor's harem were all lined up out front to greet us. Miss Lewis and Sweetie were overjoyed to see their female peers. They jumped out of the car, ran into their arms, and were met with hugs, kisses, and screams of delight. The butler, Jeeves, showed me to my room while my girls went over to the stable with the others women to see the horses. It was a huge bedroom with a large four- poster bed. Jeeves said he and his wife would unpack our suitcases and that I should go over to the stable to, as he said, 'witness' what went on over there. The way he said that made me curious and I set off to 'witness' what he alluded to.

Even before I entered the riding arena, I could hear screams of joy and laughter mixed with the pounding hooves of many galloping horses. Inside was a well lit, large dirt arena surrounded by a solid wooden fence four feet high. The professor's five women were riding bareback as nude as Lady Godiva and having a gay old time. Their breasts were bouncing in rhythm with the strides of their mounts. Miss Lewis and Sweetie were standing, fully clothed, in the middle of the arena watching the streaking animals with huge smiles on their faces. When they saw me standing on the outside of the barrier, they ran over to my side.

Sweetie shouted in glee, "Keith, isn't this wonderful. Look at the fun they're having!"

Miss Lewis piped in, "They want us to join them. Is it okay?"

I responded, "Professor Vitello told me that Jane will give you riding lessons so you can learn how to ride safely. She's a very accomplished horse trainer." Not knowing which one Jane was, I shouted over at the riders. "Jane!" The youngest of the women trotted over on her big thoroughbred. She was gorgeous with long brunette hair, small perky tits, and bright blue eyes.

"Yes, sir?"

Could you give my women riding lessons? The Professor tells me you're quite the expert."

"Of course sir, I'd love to. Why not right now? We have two perfectly gentle horses back in the stable area." She turned to Miss Lewis and Sweetie. "What do you birds think? Want to give it a go? You'll have to use a saddle until you know what you are doing."

Sweetie shouted out with glee, "Yes, yes," jumping up and down, clapping her hands together.

Miss Lewis was more reserved, "I'd love to give it a try."

Sweetie asked, "Sir, can we please take our clothes off like the other girls?"

That was music to my ears. "Of course my dear."

They immediately stripped in a wink and hung their clothes over the top of the fence. S69 women have no modesty about nudity. They much prefer life in the buff. Jane dismounted and led them into the barn area to fetch their mounts. She had a nice, small tight butt that I admired as she walked away.

I stayed and watched the other four gorgeous women ride around the area. I motioned for them to come over to chat and they trotted up and dismounted. A sultry olive skinned young lady approached first. I suspected she was the alpha female. She had long jet-black hair falling below her shoulders but fortunately not long enough to cover her beautiful full breasts. I stared at her wonderful tits knowing that she would enjoy me checking out her body. SX69 women are very sexual. In fact, she thrust her chest out while I was ogling them. She had a thick black thatch of pubic hair covering her pussy. She was a very prime female at the height of her sexuality.

She smiled and said, "Hello, my name is Mary. It is very nice to meet you. I am the alpha female of Professor Vitello's women. If I can be of assistance to you and your women in any way, please just ask."

I was curious to see how obedient she would be to another alpha male. "Thanks very much, Mary. My name is Keith as I'm sure you have been told. You are very attractive. Your body is lovely."

"Thank you sir. You're very kind."

"Do me a favor and turn around. I'd love to see your ass." She turned around and smiled at me while looking over her shoulder.

"I hope you like it, sir. Would you like me to bend over?" That answered my question of how obedient these women are to an alpha male of another group. I knew that actual sex was out of the question since the Professor had commanded that to be off limits but other erotic games weren't.

It was a beautiful, womanly firm ass. "No, that's fine. You have a great ass, Mary, congratulations. That's all my dear. Thanks."

She turned to face me with a look of pride on her pretty face. "Now, let me introduce my sisters." She waved a young, tiny East Indian, brown beauty over. She was very short but her body was in perfect proportions with perky breasts that were a nice handful with long hard nipples. She too had a thick black beaver. Her gorgeous eyes were oversized with long black eyelashes matching her luxurious long black hair. Her brilliant smile lit up the arena.

"Hello sir, my name is Sunam. I am honored to meet your acquaintance," she said with a slight British accent. Putting her hands together in a praying motion, she lowered her eyes demurely and gave a bow of formal greeting. She was an absolute gem. The professor is one lucky guy. I eyed her perfect body hungrily and could feel my cock stiffening.

Mary chimed in, "Sunam, please turn around and show Keith your butt. He enjoys looking at our asses."

The brown beauty turned and unrequested, bent deeply at the waist to reveal small, firm butt-cheeks that were so tight and small that a brilliant pink vertical vagina slit revealed itself surrounded by pussy lips covered with thick black pubic hair. What an amazing horny sight.

I couldn't help but compliment her. "Sunam, you have an amazingly beautiful ass. Thank you." She broke into a broad smile of pride, turned around and bowed again respectfully.

The next woman to step forward was an attractive mature woman in her mid-thirties with a mature lush body with gorgeous firm large tits, healthy tanned skin and thick black beaver. She had long black hair down almost to her waist.

"Hello," she said with a mid-American accent, "My, name is Rosa. I'm Victor's sister and a happy member of his group of women."

I didn't know that the Professor had dosed one of his own family - very interesting.

She continued. "If I can be of any help, please just ask. I'm an expert in oral sex and would be quite happy to give your two women lessons in those arts."

It always amazes me how SX69 dosed women are so at ease with anything sexual. She just said that like she was offering a new recipe for muffins.

"Thanks, Rosa. That's very kind of you."

"Oh and here is my ass for you to see." She turned and bent over deeply and spread the cheeks of her ass wide like a common harlot. Her complete private area was exposed from ass hole to pussy. She even gave a sexy wiggle for added effect before stepping back to her sisters.

Lastly, Mary waved a truly beautiful blond woman over. She had the face of an international model and the long, lean, muscular body of an athlete. The only word that came to mind is 'spectacular'. I later learned that she was a professional ballet dancer. She didn't just walk forward to introduce herself, she glided.

In a thick Russian accent, she said with a regal air, "My name is Anastasia Pavlova." She offered her hand and I took it. She proceeded to gave me a New York air kiss on each side of my face and I could smell sweet flowery perfume surrounding us. I was instantly in love and could hardly breathe with the intense emotional upheaval that was rocking my universe.

She stepped back and my eyes ate up her body. Her skin was alabaster white and perfect. She had small perfect breasts with small quarter-sized, light pink areolas. Her waist was thin and her hips narrow but not boyish. She didn't have a ounce of fat but was healthy, not the least bit anorexic. She had a bald pussy with slightly darker pink inner lips a bit below the camel-toe notch of her cunny. Her legs were long, slim, and muscled, a perfect specimen of a female.

She put one straight leg forward in a formal manner and bowed at the waist with her head low as if she was on stage bowing to an audience. What a unique spectacle. Then she rose and spun effortlessly to face away from me to show me her ass. It was rock hard and high unlike any I had even seen. Then amazingly, she lifted her right leg straight up over her head with her foot and toes pointing up to the heavens. It was an incredible show of dexterity. Her pussy lips were wide open like a beautiful rose as she did the splits on one foot. Then she floated back to the group while giving me a lusty look and licking her lips in an obvious sexual display. Wow, I thought, she's flirting with me. Then I thought, no, that can't be happening. She's bonded to the Professor. I was confused.

At this point, I was so horny that I had to find Miss Lewis and Sweetie for a quick fuck. I walked back a bit frantically into the stable area where the young horsewoman had taken them. I could hear voices in the tack room and found all three of them there. There were saddles on large pegs on the wall and numerous bridles hanging from hooks. The smell of leather filled the air. Fortunately there was a wooden table over on one side. I went over beside it.

"Hey, Sweetie and Miss Lewis, get over here. I need a quick fuck."

They smiled and quickly came over. Sweetie gave me a hug but Miss Lewis was understanding my needs better and put her two elbows on the table and wiggled her ass seductively offering her womanhood. I moved in behind her, undid my pants, dropped them and split her hot cunt lips with my steel hard cock. I gave a huge groan of relief that everyone in the barn must have heard as the exquisite sensation of being in her balls deep swept over me. I rammed hard and fast with total lust as Miss Lewis urged me on. I came screaming and panting in no time. Still buried deep in pussy, gradually I regained my composure as the adrenaline surge quelled. I backed away and my cum soaked penis plopped out of her pussy which then gushed semen down her leg. What a load!

"Sweetie, lick the cum off my dick and balls so I can get dressed." She went down on her knees and did an admirable job of cleaning me up. I pulled up my pants and buckled up thinking that was one of the horniest fucks I'd ever had.

I turned around and there were the Professor's five women in a group by the door watching us intently. They were stroking and kissing each other to pleasure themselves. Watching me and my women must have turned them on.

"I'm going up to my room for a quick nap. Miss Lewis and Sweetie, why don't you continue your riding lesson? And you ladies, I will see you later at dinner. Thanks for the warm welcome." The girls parted as I walked towards the door, went through, and out.

I woke later to the sound of a shower. It was dark outside the window and inside the bedroom with just a light coming from the open bathroom door. It must have been early evening. I felt refreshed after my long nap and rolled out of bed and went over to the check out my women scrubbing themselves. Sure enough, Miss Lewis and Sweetie were soaping each other's naked bodies with happy smiles on their beautiful faces. I jumped in and they greeted me with squeals of delight, hugs and kisses. What a great way to wake up. Sweetie had a big sponge and scrubbed my back and ass while Miss Lewis had a soapy facecloth and knelt in front of me and gently cleaned my cock and balls as the hot stream of water instantly washed the soap away. The feeling of the slick hot cloth quickly had my dick rock hard. Miss Lewis dipped her head lower and licked my ball sack while looking up at me with her sexy big blue eyes. My dick sprang to life with a rigid erection. Sweetie reached around with her tiny hand and stroked the shaft slowly while kissing my back. The pleasure was so intense that my head spun with a bit of vertigo. I reached up and grasped the shower curtain rod with my left hand and the right, flat against the slick, wet tiled wall. This only helped steady me so that I wouldn't fall but I had to ask the girls to stop before I fell down and injured myself.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a huge soft white towel and went into the bedroom as the girls laughed and played in the shower. As I dried myself, a small knock on the door caught my ear. At first, my instinct was to wrap the towel around my waist to be modest but then, realizing I was surrounded by women that loved nudity, I just draped the towel around my neck and swung the door open, full Monty. There stood the gorgeous, tall blonde ballet dancer dressed in a silver tight, short party dress that almost seemed to be painted on her perfect body. It reminded me of a figure skater's skirt with a tight bodice and a flared short skirt. She eyed me up and down brazenly and licked her lips seductively as her eyes locked on my hardening cock. A hot blush crossed my face but I just stood still with my hands on my hips to let her get a good look at my manhood.

"Good evening, Mr. MacLean. It is so nice to have you visit us. I would like to give you a special invitation to a private dance recital in your honor after our dinner tonight. I so miss having an audience for my dancing and I have a new dance routine that I would love to show you.

I said, "Yes, of course my dear, I'd love to watch you dance. It would be an honor."

"Oh, thank you so much sir." She stepped forward and hugged me to her body in appreciation. My stiff erection nestled into her crotch and I couldn't help myself, I took a big handful of her amazingly tight ass-cheek. It was like granite. She held me for what seemed like an eternity and whispered thank-yous into my ear. I was literally panting by the time she stepped back and skipped down the hallway. My mind reeled at the thought of this beauty dancing for me. I knew that dancing totally in the nude would be a big part of her routine. The Professor's edict of no sex with his women could not be broken but there were many ways to skin a cat as they say.

I don't remember too much about the dinner. My mind was too filled with thoughts of my dance recital to follow. All the women wore sexy outfits and there was a gleeful buzz of conversation around the table. Miss Lewis and Sweetie sat on each side of me and stroked my crotch and kissed my neck and ears liberally as we feasted. Anastasia was sitting opposite me and kept looking at me with longing in her eyes that, by desert time, had turned to lust. Her hard nipples showing through the gossamer thin silver cloth of her dress were like headlights blinding me. Her golden hair was braided and wrapped tightly high around her head which highlighted her long slender neck. My boner was titanium hard and my nostrils soon flared with every breath. Testosterone flooded my brain and I started to panic when realizing that I shouldn't be alone with this stunning creature. I knew I could not stop myself from fucking her and I also knew that Professor Vitello had the entire castle rigged with video cameras. It was okay to look at one of his women. He likely already has been watching all my interactions with the Russian beauty. But it would be disastrous if I fucked any of them. My eyes darted around the room and my clouded mind tried to process the dilemma.

Suddenly the situation was resolved when Jeeves, the butler approached the table with a cell phone in his white glove covered hand and passed it to me.

"Mister MacLean, the Professor is on the line and wishes to talk with you."

I put the phone to my ear. "Hello, sir."

"Keith, I see that you and the women are having a great time. I wish I could be there. Good for you. I also see that Anastasia has really warmed up to you. I thought that might happen. SX69 dosed women can lose their bond to their Alpha Male if they don't bear children with him. Anastasia is such an athletic, healthy female that I suspected that her bonding would slip faster than normal. As part of the drug trial, I wanted to observe a female switching from one Alpha Male to another. This is a good opportunity to further the research. All this to say, Keith, go ahead and have sex with this wonderful specimen and take her under your wing. She is yours. Good night, young man."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds