Sylph Esteem

The sylph scooted back, her body and wings still trembling. He should have been too sensitive to endure even the faintest of touches, but felt only pleasure when she gripped his cum-drizzled erection and rose above it. He growled as she sank down on him, enfolding him in her virgin-tight, satiny sheath.

The other three winged women flew over, landing on his chest amidst the streaks and puddles of cum. The magically grown sylph bounced on his cock, wings flapping as she rode him. The other three masturbated furiously, writhing in his seed as the synergy of their shared pleasure climbed ever higher.

In only a pair of minutes, the five reached their peak, and tumbled over into oblivion. Matthew erupted like a volcano, flooding the sylph's depths with blasts of cum that seemed to go on forever. His vision dimmed and his mind drifted as wave after wave of orgasmic energy coursed through him.

It had not yet faded when soft, quivering fingers touched his cheek. The sylph's voice wavered when she said, "The one with the golden hair was not your one. This is the one."

An image formed behind his closed eyes, and he recognized the brunette. A cheerleader and social butterfly, he'd never even considered asking her out, because he was positive he didn't have a chance.

"H-heather?" he weakly asked.

"Yes. She is the one. Thank you for sharing with us, and for taking away the nasty things. Now sleep."

With those words, darkness descended upon him.

****

Matthew couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he walked hand-in-hand with Heather across the bridge over the creek. He'd barely managed to get out the words asking her on a date before she accepted, and it had been the best five days of his life.

"Wow, it's beautiful," she said as they stepped onto the opposite bank. "I can see why you like to come here to draw."

"I've loved this place since I was a kid. Swimming in the creek is one of my earliest memories."

His eyes fell on the spot where he'd awakened a few days earlier, covered in cum and pussy nectar. His cheeks warmed, and he turned to see Heather smiling at him.

"You're blushing. It's so cute."

He nervously chuckled and suggested, "I could draw something for you."

Heather plucked at her top, fanning air into the neckline. "Maybe later. It's so hot, and that water looks soo cool."

Before he could even think of a response, she grabbed the tail of her top and pulled it over her head, freeing her incredible breasts.

"Take a swim with me?" she asked, and then bit her lower lip while pushing down on her shorts.

Matt was dropping his own shirt to the ground and admiring Heather's bare bottom when he felt it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of purple. Sure enough, when he glanced that way, he saw four butterflies perched on a limb beside the creek.

Musical giggles sounded in his head as Heather kissed him and jerked down his shorts.

****

Hope you got a kick out of this fun little romp. As always, please vote, ( one per reader ) because that's my bread and butter as a free author. Favorites and public comments are the jam on that sandwich.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sylph Esteem
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds