Synder & Ashe Ch. 3

"Oh my God ... I'm so sorry!" Dave tore his hand away from me as if he had stuck it inside a badger's den and had his fingers nipped off. He stared at his spread open hand. His guilt-filled eyes locked onto mine. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to startle you. I guess I got carried away."

Dave turned his back upon me, going to the couch to retrieve the phone. As he punched a number he shouted over his shoulder for me to take a shower then head out to look over the resort. The concierge had told him it was quite beautiful. He promised to finish up his business quickly and join me later.

I didn't bother to answer. I picked up my shorts, blouse and bra and took them into the bathroom, twist-locking the door behind me. I’d been excited by his outburst, and quite disappointed when he stopped doing his thing. My reactions frightened me. I didn’t secretly crave mistreatment from my spouse. I didn't want to be slapped around. So what had made me so horny back there? I filled up the sink with warm water and put my shorts in it, scrubbing the crotch for a few minutes to wash out my juices. I didn't have a change clothes with me and I'd be damned if I continued to wear these things as-is in the tropical heat. Only then did I run the shower and step inside.

The powerful jets of water washed away the sweat and spend from my body but not the confusion and hurt. I had more questions than answers, more things that troubled me the longer I stood in the shower. One thing was certain though; my desire had died within me, flushed down the drain like the spent bath water.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds